Anastasia's Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifestoy
wifestoy
83 Followers

He pulled out with an auditable popping sound when the head of his cock left my ass. I suddenly felt very empty and was visible saddened. He looked at my face and started to laugh. "Oh I'm not nearly done with you yet we are just changing up a little. With that he sat down on the wooden bench seat in there and told me to have a seat. I straddled his cock and slid the meat pole back in to my ass. It made a sucking sound as I started to thrust up and down riding my stallion, as he needed to be ridden. What happened next took me by surprise. He grabbed my face with his hands and planted his lips on mine. I started to pull away when he grabbed the back of my head and continued to kiss me.

I submitted to my newest stud and started to actually enjoy his forwardness. His lips were surprisingly soft and supple. His tongue split my lips and startled wrestling with my own. I returned the affection and started to kiss his back passionately. I explored his mouth with my tongue the whole time riding him up and down as hard as I could. I was jamming the cock as far into my pussy as it would go then would grind my ass on the down stroke trying to get a fraction of an inch more of that wonderful cock up my pussy.

I found as I gyrated my hips at certain angles I could direct that lovely fat head of his cock to apply as much pressure to my prostate as possible. I was really getting into it when another orgasm racked my body. I was shooting my load AGAIN! I shot my load all over our stomachs. He grabbed my clitty and it sent me into another orgasm. That was all he could stand the milking my pussy was giving his cock was too much. I didn't think He could get any larger but I felt his cock expand and that wonderful mushroom of his spew cum deep into my bowels. That was enough to keep my orgasm rolling. I literally had tears flowing. Kissing him for all I was worth as I pumped up and down on that monster milking that juice dry.

We were so into each other that I hadn't even noticed Renee was being fucked by a huge stud. By the looks of it his cock was even bigger than Williams'. Her eyes were rolled back in her head and she was in the midst of an earth shattering orgasm herself. She was thrashing about digging hard into this poor studs back. She had her thighs rapped around his waist giving him the fuck of his life. She too had cum all over her face as well so she must have been servicing some of these men while I had been in the orgasmic zone.

I collapsed on too my stud completely spent. I told William I had never felt like that before and thanked him for what he had just done. I told him for the first time in my life I felt like a woman inside and out. He told me that I was a lucky lady to have an understand wife like Renee. I looked over at her and she was just smiling ear to ear. "I told you this was going to be a night full of surprises." Thank you my dear sweet Renee. You have made my life a dream. "Anna our life has just been reborn. We have a whole new world of experience s to live now my sweet. William you may call us anytime your little heart desires. My sweet Anna has obviously found her a stud." Thank you Ms. Renee, but I have no way of reaching you.

With that Renee produced a business card of her own. It said Renee and Anastasia Messier it was followed by our address and a phone number I didn't recognize. I asked Renee about that number and she winked and said, "you will see a new pink phone beside your side of the bed when we get home. I had a new number put in today and 50 cards printed with our information. If I feel the gentlemen deserving I will hand him one of these cards. William if you betray our trust and give this number to anyone it will be the last piece of ass you receive from us." I understand was his response. Renee got up and closed the door telling the gentlemen outside that tonight was over but don't fret. Keep checking in as she was going to be bringing Anna back in the future.

There was a bunch of cussing but she closed the door with just William, myself, Renee, and her gentleman friend still in there. I later found out his name was Stephen, but I will let the rest of this story wait till another day.

Let me know if you want Anna's adventures to continue, or should I just keep them locked in my dreams?

All Email Comments are welcomed good or bad. Criticism can be a great tool also.

Love, Anastasia

wifestoy
wifestoy
83 Followers