Anathema: The Story of Lindie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drip reminded Pam of the condoms, so she asked the four or five remaining young men if they had any. One of the black boys did, as did two other white boys.

Pam pulled the black boy with a condom to another corner of the room and carefully sat next to him. The extra strong drink Terry had given her seemed to dull the pain of her stretched asshole.

The other young men watched from the opposite corner of the room as Pam engulfed the black boys small penis, transforming it into a long black rod. She looked bored as the black boy tried to return the favor by going down on her. Out of obligation, Pam pulled the black boy on top of her and waited patiently for him to reach orgasm. Less than ten minutes later, Pam escorted the black boy back to his friends.

The black boy was embarrassed at how pathetically he performed. He quickly said his goodbyes and left the room with his clothes under his arm. The Asian and Samoan soon followed. The party seemed to be dying down as only a few people remained.

Pam looked around and found one girl jerking off two guys at once while another guy was underneath her, licking her pussy. Another girl was bent over the couch having her ass pounded by a black boy. She looked around some more, but didn't see any other girls.

More of the young men said their goodbyes, and Pam returned to the bathroom to touch up her make-up.

Pam didn't think she had been in the bathroom for very long, but when she came out, the lights were out and the music was off.

"Hello?" Pam asked quietly. "Is anybody here?"

"Just a few of us, Pam." Terry said quietly. He was fully clothed.

"Are you leaving already?" Pam asked. "Can I catch a ride with you?"

"I've already called for a taxi for you, Pam. Your dress and shoes are in the foyer closet." Terry smiled at her. "Taxi should be here in about an hour."

Pam smiled and leaned over to kiss him, but Terry turned his head causing her to kiss his cheek. He smiled again and waved goodbye as he closed the door behind him.

Pam was beside herself. She had an hour to sit around and wait. She wondered who was left, not necessarily to fuck, but to talk to. With the lights out, and music off, the mansion seemed a little scary to Pam. She wandered into the kitchen to make herself another drink but couldn't find any bottles of alcohol. She looked in the trashcan and found several empty bottles of the cheapest Scotch. She also found an empty prescription bottle.

"Had they been drugging us all night?" Pam thought. "Or were they just drugging me?"

One of the remaining young men stepped in from the back terrace, startling Pam.

"Sorry." He said. "I didn't know anyone else was still here."

"I'm waiting on a taxi. I'm Pam." She said and held out her hand.

"Hello Pam. I'm Stephen." He said, shaking her hand.

Stephen was dressed in a bathrobe, but offered to take it off if it would make Pam feel more comfortable.

"Actually, I should probably just get dressed -- in case the taxi arrives early." Pam said.

She walked toward the foyer, but didn't see any adjoining closets. Stephen offered to help her look in several other rooms, in case she had misunderstood what Terry had said, but her dress and shoes were nowhere to be found.

"Maybe the maid took my dress." Pam said.

"She might have, but she's gone for the night. She usually takes the dry cleaning with her and brings it back the following weekend." Stephen said.

"The following weekend?" How am I supposed to get home? In a bathrobe?" Pam was becoming frantic.

"Look, I'll pay the taxi driver to be very discreet, okay?" Stephen calmed her. "In the meantime, what do you say we enjoy each other's company on the back terrace?"

Pam walked with him to the back terrace. It was a beautiful night. He took off his bathrobe and spread it on a stone bench overlooking the estate garden. A cool breeze caused Pam to sit a little closer to Stephen to stay warm. He rubbed her shoulders and her arms, and she rubbed his toned stomach and legs.

Before she realized what she was doing, she had his cock in her mouth and his fingers in her pussy and asshole. She had no idea what came over her. She hardly knew any of the men she had been with tonight and they had done more to her than any man she had ever known.

Stephen pulled his cock from her mouth and moved between her legs. He lifted her feet to his mouth and licked her toes as he buried his eight-inch cock in her pussy.

Pam felt like she was in heaven. His cock felt fantastic and he knew exactly where to place it to make her come.

He continued to fuck her through her orgasm and Pam yelled with delight.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Fuck me! Harder!" Pam shouted.

"Do you like anal, Pam?" Stephen asked.

"I'm starting to love anal. Do you want to fuck my ass, Stephen?" Pam asked with sweat beading on her forehead.

"Doesn't everyone?" Stephen answered as he pushed all eight inches into her asshole.

Pam gasped, but quickly relaxed. She guided Stephen in and out of her ass at the speed of her choosing.

"Oh yes! That's it! Fuck my ass!" Pam was feeling faint.

Stephen fucked several of the girls in the ass earlier in the evening, but Pam was definitely the most animated. She was also lucky to have caught him right out of the shower, as the other girls had to contend with sucking his dick right after it had been in someone else's ass.

"Oh fuck! I'm going to come! I'm going to come from you fucking my ass!" Pam yelled.

And she did come. Hard. She came so hard she was practically crying.

"I'm close, too." Stephen whispered.

"Come in my mouth. Come in my mouth!" Pam sounded crazed.

Stephen pulled his long cock from her ass but before he could wipe it off on the bathrobe, she was kneeling in front of him and jerking his come onto her tongue.

When it looked like the last spurt had left his cock, she swallowed and placed as much of his cock down her throat as possible. She held it there for several seconds, and then pulled it out.

Stephen pulled her up onto her feet and kissed her fully on the lips.

"That was a perfect end to a perfect evening, Pam." He kissed her again and quickly stepped inside.

She watched as he disappeared from view, and then wiped her mouth on the sleeve of the bathrobe he left behind. A brown streak smeared the bathrobe.

"Oh god, is that shit?" Pam asked herself.

There was a rustle in the bushes and Pam jumped.

Was someone actually hiding in the bushes watching her?

"Relax. I was just taking a leak." A voice said from the bushes.

One of the remaining young men -- a black boy -- stepped out from behind one of the taller bushes. He had seen her swallow Stephen's load without skipping a beat and that apparently had turned him on. His thick erection stood out in front of him nearly ten inches.

"Come here, Pam. Let's go for a walk." The young black man said.

Pam started to feel the effects of the seven or eight drinks that Terry had made for her wear off. She stood up and followed the young black man out to the patio. She wasn't really sure where she was going, but she had a feeling she was about to get fucked and that long black dick looked painful.

He stopped on the darker side of the patio, not visible to the grand room, and Pam leaned over to kiss him. He quickly turned her around and bent her over, holding her arms at the wrists.

"I didn't bring you over here to kiss you, Pam," the young black man said.

He kicked her feet apart, almost as if he were a police officer conducting a search. He pushed her further down, holding her arms up and behind her back. As drunk as she may have been earlier, she instantly sobered and became afraid.

The young black man shifted his hips slightly and she felt his long shaft enter her pussy.

She let out a little moan and he pulled her arms up higher, causing Pam intense pain.

"Shut up, bitch. Don't you get off on my dick. You better not get off, yet," he said.

But it was too late. His long, deep thrusts into her pussy felt so good, she began to shake and her pussy tightened around his shaft.

"I fuckin' warned you, Pam," he said, and then removed his long dick from her pussy and quickly pushed it into her asshole.

Pam cried out in pain, both from his long dick in her ass and from her arms being pulled up behind her. He fucked her asshole hard and fast. Her tits hung like udders. He'd occasionally let go of one arm to slap or squeeze one of them. He slapped her ass several times, leaving red handprints all over her ass cheeks.

Just when she was sure she would pass out from the pain, another young man stepped in front of her. His cock was smooth and thick, and his balls looked like they had been recently shaved. There was something very familiar about his dick, and as she looked up, she froze in terror.

"Mom, what are you doing here?" David asked, knowing full well what she was doing.

Pam couldn't speak. She was being fucked so hard that her tits were swaying all over the place and she could barely stay standing.

The black boy in her ass pounded harder and Pam could feel his dick swell inside her. Within moments, she could feel spurt after spurt of his come leaving his body, traveling through his cock, and filling her bowels. He paused momentarily as he let his balls drain.

Pam panted, somewhat relieved that it was over, and smiled as she waited for the black boy to remove his long cock from her ass. Her smile quickly faded as he began to thrust into her ass again. Pam grimaced as she felt his long tool throb and stiffen.

"No more! Please!" Pam begged.

"Don't worry. We'll talk later." David said as he stepped forward and put the head of his dick in Pam's mouth. He took another step closer, forcing more of his handsome cock in her mouth. She was not in a position to object, and reluctantly deep-throated David's cock for almost ten minutes. David watched as she easily inhaled his full length, held it in her throat for several seconds, and then allowed him to pull back out.

"Mom, you always did suck a great dick, didn't you?" David said.

She wasn't being worshiped like a queen. She was being abused. Even though both of these young men were incredibly attractive, they had no respect for her. She had become their plaything, and Pam worried that they didn't take care of their toys. She looked at David with his dick down her throat. Her eyes showed just a hint of fear, although Pam tried to remain expressionless. No matter how good his cock tasted, she was still afraid.

The young black man finally stopped for a few seconds to let Pam catch her breath, and then pulled her up with her back against his chest. His long dick was still firmly seated in her bowels as he lifted her from under her legs and began raising and lowering her on his long shaft. Pam's arms fell limp at her sides. They were completely useless and Pam felt completely helpless.

David stepped forward and pushed her legs back farther, rubbing his dick against her clit.

He guided his cock into her pussy and Pam shrieked from the sensation of both cocks being inside her at the same time. He quickly put a hand on her throat and squeezed firmly.

Pam was afraid for her life. She began to squirm, but he only tightened his grip around her throat. She thought she was about to pass out, but David relaxed his grip in time for her to come back to her senses.

Her legs flopped wildly as the two young men slid her up and down on their shafts.

Something about this position triggered an unknown pleasure for Pam, but she fought to conceal it. There was no doubt in her mind that her stepson and his friend were raping her. But at the same time, the two cocks, separated by the thin membrane between her pussy and asshole, felt incredible sliding in and out of her.

"Oh, fuck!" Pam blurted out. She was ashamed as soon as the words left her lips, but she couldn't hold back anymore.

"I told you she'd like two dick in her at the same time!" The black boy said. "Didn't I tell you?"

"Is that true, mom?" David asked. "Do you like riding two cocks at the same time?"

"I hate you, David!" Pam said hoarsely. "Fuck! Oh fuck! Fill me up with your cocks, damn it!"

David put his hand on Pam's throat, but this time he did not let go. She felt as if she was going deaf as she felt David fill her pussy with his come. Seconds later, she felt the black boy shooting another load into her bowels -- and then she blacked out.

Pam woke up several hours later. She was naked, but in her own bed. She smelled of lilacs, which was the fragrance of the body wash she frequently used.

She tried with great difficulty to get out of bed and was shocked to see bruises all over her body. Many of the bruises were between her legs.

She hobbled to the toilet and was surprised to see blood in the crotch of her underwear. She still had periods, but they occurred less frequently thanks to her doctor's prescription. She wasn't due for two more weeks. As she sat and peed, she realized the blood had been coming from her asshole, not her pussy. She stuffed several pieces of toilet paper in the crotch of her underwear and stood up. She looked in the bathroom mirror and thought she looked like she'd been run over by a truck.

Pam walked into the living room and couldn't believe what she saw. The room was full of flowers. Many of the arrangements were designed for Mother's Day. They were all fresh and beautiful. She pulled one of the notes from a bouquet.

"Thank you for sucking my cock after I fucked you in the ass. Love, Stephen."

She pulled another note. This one was very similar, but from Danny. Another from Terry, and yet another from Drew. There were at least thirty flower arrangements. She only remembered fifteen boys at the party.

"Could some of these be from the girls?" She wondered.

She looked at several more notes, and there were names she didn't recognize.

One bouquet stood out, though. The note was from David.

"Dear Pam,

You put on quite a show last night, and I though you'd want to remember it, so I video recorded every minute. I even recorded you wiping your ass. Very sexy, Pam.

My mother -- my REAL mother -- and I think you've enjoyed dad's money long enough, and now we think my mother deserves her share.

Whenever it's convenient for you, please make a donation in the account listed below and we might forget last night ever happened. But, please don't take too long thinking about this, Pam. If mother gets upset, she'll be tempted to send out a DVD of your escapades to all of your friends and relatives whenever possible. Birthdays, Christmas, Mother's Day... you name it. If you think we're bluffing, we left a copy in your machine. Just press play and enjoy.

Remember to make the donation substantial.

Thanks "mom"!

David"

Pam was furious, but also helpless. She walked to the 60" TV in the living room and found the remote for the DVD player. She pressed play and watched as she walked away from the taxi and bounced up the stairs to the front door of the mansion.

She pressed the fast forward button and watched as she went down on more guys than she remembered. David even had a camera inside the toilet. She felt sick.

She pressed the menu button on the remote and could see that David had categorized the scenes by blowjob, fuck, anal, ass-to-mouth, girl-girl, MMF, and bukake. He also numbered the scenes. There were thirty-five of them.

Pam ran upstairs to her bedroom closet and rifled through some of her late husbands old shoeboxes. There, in one of the boxes, was a picture of his ex-wife. She dropped the photo and began to laugh and cry at the same time.

"I thought I recognized that maid from somewhere." Pam said to herself. "I thought I was fucked last night, but guess I'm really fucked now. That son-of-a-bitch!"

Lindie

"Ten minutes 'til midnight" Lindie whispered to herself. "I'm closing early tonight."

It had been a slow night at the local tavern where Lindie tended bar. The tourist season was almost over, and late-night customers were quickly becoming a thing of the past. Lindie knew that listening to her customer's problems was part of the job, but that didn't mean she had to like it. She thought they were too cheap to afford a real therapist. Instead, they would spend all night pouring their hearts out until the early hours of the morning. Lindie continued listening, patiently, as long as they continued to pay for drinks.

Men on business trips.

Farmers on hard times.

College boys with girlfriend problems.

Prodigal sons not ready to come home.

She'd seen them all and heard just about every story and every excuse out there.

If they were good guys she'd call them a cab at closing.

If they were trouble, she would never see or hear from them again.

Neither would anyone else.

Lindie knew she was different around the time she reached puberty. The youngest of three sisters, and almost twenty years younger than the oldest, Lindie was arguably the most attractive.

She maintained good grades without any effort to study. She had been very popular with friends, family, and schoolmates. She was blossoming into a beautiful woman, but she knew something was different about her. She knew something wasn't the same as everyone else. She would never say it was something wrong. Just something... different.

Some of Lindie's friends began having their periods at thirteen years of age. Some at the age of fifteen. Lindie never started having periods.

Ever.

The doctors had no explanation for the strange phenomenon, but said nature would run its course, eventually. One doctor recommended a follow-up visit if she hadn't had her period by sixteen, which was a recommendation she chose to ignore. She was the picture of health to the casual observer, but something about her body wasn't like everyone else's.

Her friends tried to make her feel better by telling her how lucky she was not having to worry about "Aunt Flo" coming to visit, but she knew there was more to it than anyone could imagine.

At fifteen, Lindie stopped going to church. She still believed in God, but started to feel like she didn't belong in the same building as the other worshipers. Her mother was disappointed, but allowed Lindie to stop going with her once she realized the hymns were giving Lindie migraines.

Lindie maintained a light tan every summer, but trips to the beach were becoming less frequent. Her friends thought she was entering a Goth phase, but other than not spending much time in the sun, she acted and looked normal.

At sixteen, Lindie had stopped going to the beach during the day. Her friends wondered if she was afraid of getting skin cancer, but Lindie declined to elaborate. She would still go to bonfire parties at the beach, once the sun went down. She maintained a healthy glow, to the amazement of her friends that spent hours each summer day trying to get the same tone. They wondered where she got the money to spend so much time in the tanning bed, but Lindie had never patronized the local tanning salon.

By the age of seventeen, Lindie was considered the most attractive girl - and unfortunately the most unusual girl - in high school. Her relationships with her long-time girlfriends became strained when all of the girls started dating.