Anathema: The Story of Lindie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindie wasn't sure how David's head stayed attached to the rest of his body, but she didn't care. She clawed and punched with all the rage she could raise. Her wing tips slashed and pierced David's body repeatedly. He eventually stopped fighting back, but Lindie didn't stop attacking.

With the speed of a blender, Lindie shredded David's corpse until nothing remained that resembled anything at all.

Sarah looked at Lindie's face more closely. Raised lines criss-crossed her forehead, nose, and mouth. More of the marks were on her neck, and a few on her hands.

"It must have been one hell of a fight. You're lucky your kind heals quickly." Sarah commented.

"The scars aren't all from one fight." Lindie assured her. "What, exactly, is my kind?"

Sarah thought hard for a moment.

"What do you think your kind is?" Sarah asked.

Lindie, not happy with Sarah's question for an answer, held Sarah's hand and looked at her with glowing red eyes. Sarah immediately cried out in pain from the low temperature burn. Lindie released her hand, but continued to stare.

"I had hoped I was some kind of angel, but do angels do this?" Lindie's skin began to pale. Her ears developed points and angled backward. Her teeth grew and cut into her lips.

"Do angels look like me?" Lindie hissed.

Sarah went white with fear. Even with the pain in her hand, she tried to remain expressionless.

"Sometimes." Sarah said flatly.

"Was David an angel?" Lindie asked. Her stare glowed brighter.

"I don't know. Not all angels are good, Lindie." Sarah said quickly.

"Well Sarah, I can assure you that David was not an angel, and neither am I." Lindie hissed quietly. "I don't know what I am, and apparently you don't, either."

Lindie kept her metamorphosis in check. She sniffed Sarah, and then cleared her mind. Sarah was hiding something, but not out of fear for her life. It was pointless to frighten her further.

Within seconds, Lindie looked like a normal girl again. Her lips were still bleeding. Sarah handed a napkin to Lindie to catch the blood.

"We should check on Andi." Sarah said.

Lindie consented. She hadn't gotten the answers she was looking for -- at least not yet. She had time, though. They left the cafeteria and walked down the hall to the elevator. Neither of them noticed the tow truck driving away as they stepped away from the window.

Andi was being moved from ICU to a regular room. Her injuries baffled the doctor on call.

"What's going on?" Sarah asked the doctor watching over Andi.

"She came in with a crushed collar bone, perforated lung, and severe blood loss. She was also assessed as requiring numerous skin graphs to patch up the major holes in her body. Her internal organs were bruised, her anus ripped, and several other internal injuries." The doctor shook his head. "Other than her collar bone, she appears to be doing a lot better. One might even say 'miraculously' better."

Sarah and Lindie looked at each other, and then at Andi. Her eyes were closed, but there was evidence of a faint smile on her face.

"Doc, do you mind if we sit with her for awhile?" Sarah asked.

"Not at all. Call me if there are any changes. I'd like to ask her a few questions when she wakes up." The doctor half-smiled and walked out.

"One of your kind?" Sarah asked Lindie as she looked at Andi.

"I don't think so." Lindie commented.

"She's very pretty."

"How can you tell with all the bandages all over her?" Sarah asked.

"I can tell." Lindie said softly as she put her hand on Andi's blanket-covered leg.

Andi stirred slightly, smiled, and then opened her eyes.

"Hey Sarah." Andi whispered with a raspy throat.

"Hey yourself. What the hell happened to you?" Sarah asked seriously.

Lindie put her arm on Sarah, warning her to calm down.

"This gorgeous guys showed up while I was waiting for Kenny." Andi closed her eyes as she whispered. "He had the biggest dick I'd ever seen. I let him fuck me any way he wanted, it felt so good."

"So, how did you end up like this?" Sarah asked, knowing from Lindie's story, but wanting to hear Andi's account.

"I don't know, really. I heard a noise. A howl or something. I fell off the gorgeous guy's dick, and a big animal grabbed me. I think it was a bear or something." Andi continued.

"Maybe a wolf?" Lindie asked.

"Who are you?" Andi asked.

"Lindie.

I came to talk to Sarah." Lindie stepped closer to Andi's bed, wanting to make sure she heard everything. "What happening after you fell?"

"Well, this bear -- or wolf -- thing, it grabbed me and ran away with me. It ran really fast, too. And then..." Andi smiled.

"And then?" Sarah asked.

"Then it licked me all over my body. When it reached my pussy, I didn't want it to stop." Andi tried to slide a hand to her crotch, but the IV snagged. "Ouch!"

"So, how did you get to the hospital?" Lindie asked.

"Some guy brought me here. I think he scared away the bear, uh, wolf-thing because it was gone when he picked me up. It must have bit him because he had a blood-soaked bandage around his forearm. He was really particular about me bleeding in his truck, saying it was the second time in a week he had to clean up blood." Andi shifted and opened her eyes. "He seemed really nice, though. He gave me a shirt to put on, but the doctors cut it all up when I got here." Andi looked around. "Is he still here? I'd like to thank him. Maybe give him my phone number. His hands were big. Really big. I wonder if his dick is big, too."

Sarah shook her head. "How can you think of sex in your condition?"

"I don't know. I guess I don't feel that bad." Andi smiled.

"I guess not." Lindie looked at Andi in amazement.

The bite marks from David had almost completely healed and it had only been a few hours.

Lindie pulled back the blanket and looked at Andi's bare legs. Blood had dried into the sheets and bandages, but her legs bore no evidence of any injuries. The bites in her calves had healed completely.

Sarah pushed the blanket up further and looked closely at Andi's pussy.

"Looks good as new. That's a little, uh, odd, huh?" Sarah asked Lindie.

"What do you think you're doing?" The doctor said as he rushed into the room. "I'm calling security."

Sarah and Andi watched as Lindie slid up against the doctor, sniffing his neck, and then sliding a hand onto his crotch.

"No need for that, doc. Maybe you're just a little too tense." Lindie hissed, and the doctor was instantly transfixed.

She dropped to her knees in front of the doctor and pulled down his scrubs. His meaty cock was already stiff and Lindie sucked the full length down her throat. His orgasm was quick and intense.

Sarah and Andi had often wondered who was the better cocksucker, but they suddenly realized that Lindie had them both beat. The doctor's legs began to buckle, but Sarah caught him before he could fall. Sarah pulled him to a chair and Lindie removed his pants.

"When he comes around, you should sit on his dick." Lindie said to Sarah. "That'll really leave him wondering."

"Where are you going?" Sarah asked.

"Just for a walk." Lindie said with a smile.

"Are you coming back?" Sarah asked, afraid of Lindie's answer either way.

Lindie turned and looked back at Sarah with glowing red eyes.

"Maybe."

Lindie transformed as soon as she stepped out the front door of the hospital. It was late, but she wasn't worried about being seen. Her clothes burned off her body, sending ashes to the ground as she took flight.

In almost no time, she found herself gliding over the sandy beaches of Cancun, Mexico. She swooped down low enough to snatch a beach bag and found a bikini that would do the trick, even if it was a few sizes too small.

The sun was beginning to rise. Her skin felt alive and the morning air filled her nostrils. She felt as if a heavy weight had been lifted from her chest, and she could finally breath easily.

She stepped out from the shower room of one of the local luxury hotels and asked a housekeeper to find her a replacement wristband. She could feel the eyes of several men staring at her. Four? Five men? She felt that might satisfy her needs for breakfast. Her Spanish was rusty, but the local men didn't need a translator to understand she wanted to suck their cocks. The all walked to the beach, out of sight of any tourists, and quickly fed her their cocks.

Relaxed and happy with her first mouthful of come, Lindie didn't mind when they turned her in all different positions to fuck her pussy and asshole. Their come was delicious, and she motioned for them to put their cocks in her mouth, regardless of where they had just been.

Some listened, but some just couldn't help themselves and soon her pussy and asshole were both filled with come.

"No matter." Lindie smiled and whispered to herself. Her belly was full of no less than ten orgasms, and she had allowed herself to orgasm several times at the hands of these men.

When the last of the men motioned that he was spent, Lindie kissed his forehead and stepped toward the shoreline. The water was cold on her toes, and she had second thoughts of washing off the come the men had deposited on her. Eventually, she grew accustomed to the temperature and swam out to sea. She stopped when she thought she was far enough away that nobody could see her and allowed her wings to give her flight.

Lindie found her way to the small town where she had been pushed into the van. The town was more deserted than before, and she was almost surprised to see the woman still sitting at the front desk of the motel she had visited. Lindie, still wearing the several-sizes-too-small bikini, approached the woman cautiously.

"Hi." Lindie said shyly.

"Dear, you're going to catch a cold wearing that skimpy thing in this weather. What are you thinking?" The woman asked.

"I was here a few days or weeks ago. I don't remember how long ago it was, but I think I may have left some clothes here." Lindie wished her hair was blonde so she could have been more convincing.

"Yes dear, I remember you." The woman said as she reached under the counter. "You disappeared, and we all feared the worst. Now, here you are walking around practically naked. I understand that if you've got it, flaunt it, but there are limits, dear."

The woman handed Lindie a box full of clothes. Lindie immediately recognized a few of her things and started sorting them out.

"You can take the box up to room 207. Get cleaned up, take what's yours and bring back the rest, okay?" The woman asked.

Lindie smiled and took the box and room key, then walked out the door.

Randy stepped out from the back room as soon as Lindie was out of sight.

"You knew she'd come back. How did you know?" The woman asked. "Do you have some unfinished business with her?"

"No, nothing like that." Randy smiled. "But I thought I might ask her if she needed a pet."