Anathema: The Story of Lindie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The skinny blonde and shorthaired brunette were also interested in Terry's answer.

"You've been drugging us?" the shorthaired brunette asked sheepishly. "What kind of drugs?"

"I don't know what she's talking about. She's obviously a liar. We don't even know her real name." Terry retorted.

"My name isn't important, Terry." Lindie said quietly. The lights in the room dimmed for a moment, then brightened. "What do you say you get me a drink and we get this party started?"

"Fuck you! You're supposed to be dea-" Terry fell silent as his jaw collapsed under Lindie's fist.

She hadn't turned pale. Her teeth were normal. No wings.

Her hand hurt like hell.

A black boy came up behind Lindie and grabbed her by the neck.

"Okay, bitch, let's play!" He said as he threw her towards a couch.

Pam's clothes were ripped from Lindie's body as several young men formed a circle around her.

Two men grabbed her legs and pulled them apart. The black boy hit her in the face several times with his long, shiny dick before thrusting it deep in her pussy. His thrusts were initially met with resistance, but as he pushed harder, Lindie felt something tear within her.

Blooded dripped from her pussy and down the crack of her ass.

"Did you just tear up some virgin pussy, Dawg?" Another black boy asked. "You got to let me get in on that!"

Lindie was helpless as a line formed in front of her. When all twenty-two young men had their turn in her pussy, they turned her over and fucked her tiny asshole. Blood dripped from her anus as they literally ripped her apart.

Something was wrong. David wasn't there. Where was he? Pam?

She heard a woman laughing in another room, on another floor. David's mother cackled.

"Enough!" Lindie shouted. Drew cried out in pain as Lindie tightened her sphincter, causing him to withdraw a one-inch bloody stub from her asshole. She stood up and shit out the remaining seven inches of his once-beautiful cock. The skinny blonde vomited at the sight.

The walls seemed to swell as Lindie exhaled. Nobody could move, and the woman in another room, on another floor, stopped laughing.

"You all know what you did to Pam." Lindie said softly. "There are consequences for such actions."

"It wasn't our idea!" Danny panicked.

"You could have said 'no' Danny," Lindie scorned.

Lindie barely felt the tip of the knife pierce the skin on her back before it fell to the floor.

Terry screamed as Lindie turned to face him with glowing eyes.

"Terry. I had so much fun in the park. Why did you have to go and ruin it?" Lindie hissed.

Lindie's skin whitened until it almost glowed. Her teeth began to sharpen, and she could feel the itch between her shoulder blades. Her fingernails grew another two inches, and her toenails extended outward like claws.

Everyone in the room was horrified, but still, nobody could move.

"If you're gonna kill me, bitch, go ahead and kill me!" Terry cried.

"Terry, Terry, Terry. You're the only one I won't kill tonight." Lindie frowned.

This last statement was met with cries of terror from the thirty other young men and women in the room.

Terry, still unable to move, watched as everyone scrambled for doorways, unable to exit. Lindie walked up to Terry and removed his necktie. She tied it around his right forearm, just below the elbow, and tightened it until his hand turned blue.

"I need to borrow this for a moment," Lindie said as she ripped his right hand and wrist from his forearm.

Lindie picked up the knife Terry had attempted to use on her and placed it back in his right hand. She then used the knife in Terry's hand to slice, dismember, disembowel, and otherwise eviscerate everyone else in the mansion. Everyone, that is, except David's mother.

Blood spattered the walls, ceiling, and furniture throughout the large house as Lindie's victims fled but did not escape.

Terry immediately went into shock, but he didn't die. He fell to his knees, clutching his right forearm. He screamed at the top of his lungs, and he was still screaming hours later when the police arrived.

David's mother had been watching everything on closed-circuit television. At the first sign of trouble, she went to a side exit but the door was jammed. She went to the front door, but the door wouldn't open. She ran to the upstairs front terrace and decided it was too far to jump.

So, she waited.

Lindie found her in the special bedroom reserved for special guests.

"You are so beautiful, child!" David's mother said.

"Do you want to be saved?" Lindie asked.

"So beautiful!" David's mother continued.

"Where is David?" Lindie asked.

"Come closer, dear. You are so beautiful!" David's mother said softly.

"Do you want to be saved?!" Lindie demanded an answer.

"Come closer and I'll tell you." David's mother responded.

Lindie sat naked, next to David's mother on the bed.

"You've had sex with your son." Lindie whispered as if she was saying something that should never be said.

"Yes, he's very much like his father-" David's mother was interrupted.

"Seven hundred and thirty-nine times." Lindie finished.

"Sweetheart! It doesn't have to be like this." David's mother smiled. "I think once you gave him a chance, you'd see that you and David have a lot in common!"

"Do you want to be saved? I will not ask you again." Lindie's voice thundered.

"Good. Then ask something else." David's mother said with a grin. "You think you're so smart coming here... to do what? Tie up loose ends? Get revenge? Well I have news for you, sweetie. My David is tying up some loose ends of his own right now." She began to laugh again.

Lindie was immediately filled with rage. How could she not see this? How did David's mother anticipate this?

Lindie cried out with tears, and then with a roar. Her jaws opened and in one swift lunge, she had David's mother's face in her mouth. Flesh and bone crumbled as her lower jaw pressed on the woman's left cheek, and her upper jaw pressed on her right temple.

Lindie roared again, closing her jaws on the woman's face until one-third of the woman's skull had been removed. Grey matter poured out from where her right eye socket had once been.

Lindie spit out fragments of bone and brain, grabbed the tape from the security camera recorder, and jumped through the bedroom window, leaving the woman's brain-dead body twitching on the bed.

Lindie instantly spread her wings and flew to Pam's house. Lindie's heart was filled with dread. It had taken her less than a minute to fly from the mansion across town to Pam's house, but she was still too late.

She came in through the master bedroom terrace. She walked downstairs to the grand room to find David videotaping himself fucking Pam in the ass. Pam was slumped over a sofa with her feet on the floor and her face in the cushions. A syringe lay broken on the floor a few feet away.

"Having sex with your mother wasn't weird enough? Now you're having sex with the dead?" Lindie asked, holding back her tears. David looked surprised, but continued sliding his thick cock in and out of Pam's body.

"She's just taking a nap." David replied. "You've seen the first video, right?"

"Yes, I've seen your filth, David." Lindie whispered. The floor cracked under her feet as she approached him. "She's been dead for five minutes." Lindie looked at the syringe. "You used too much."

Lindie didn't care about Pam's body anymore. That wasn't Pam. Pam was waving goodbye to her from the front door. Pam was in church, singing hymns and smiling. Pam was bouncing her on her knee before Lindie could talk.

Pam was gone.

Lindie stepped closer to David, almost as if attempting to separate him from her sister's body.

"I'm sorry. You'll have to wait your turn." David smiled, even as Lindie's wings materialized behind her. "Almost finished." He continued to thrust his long, thick cock into Pam's corpse.

"I almost didn't recognize her. You tried to make her look like a dyke, huh? Sedona?"

Lindie slashed out at him, but he easily deflected her attack and threw her to the floor. He thrust into Pam's anus several more times before finally releasing his seed into her deceased bowels.

"Ahhhh!" David sighed.

The floor vibrated under Lindie's back. How could this be?

Within seconds, David was standing next to her. She looked up and found it difficult to look past his impressive cock -- even if it was still covered in her sister's blood and feces.

In another instant, he was kneeling next to her, whispering in her ear.

"Where do you want it first? Hmmm. If I know you as well as I think I do, you want it in the mouth, right?"

She reached up and grabbed hold of his throat. Her fingernails dug into his skin, but he did not bleed.

David reached out and put his hand around Lindie's throat. She felt her windpipe constrict as he tightened his grip.

"Your work here is done, little one." David hissed. "Go back to your tavern and your boyfriend, and don't come back."

"It's not over, David!" Lindie cried out.

"Oh, it'd better be." David frowned. "Unless you'd prefer that I have little Allen castrated."

Lindie remained silent.

She couldn't fight him. Not now. She just needed to survive this.

"Now, how about that pussy of yours?" David looked over her naked body. In an instant, her arms were pinned behind her head and he was inside her.

She gasped at the size of his cock. It filled her and stretched her unlike any other. He rubbed her clit expertly as he continued to thrust hard and fast. She felt like throwing up, and thought he might stop after she defecated, but he continued, undaunted.

She lay beneath him, helpless, for nearly two hours as he pounded his large cock into her body. She tolerated him pounding her ass and filling her mouth with his shit-covered cock. But when he was inside her pussy, she found it increasingly difficult to hide her enjoyment.

She fought her desire to orgasm, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of knowing he pleasured her. But this time, he was stronger.

She shook as her pussy convulsed around his shaft. David laughed, removing his erect cock from her pussy, and then squatted over her face. Come dripped from his cock into her mouth. She gagged.

His come tasted like bile.

"I don't get it." David said. "I thought doin' it with your sister was supposed to be a bad thing. It felt pretty fuckin' good to me!" David laughed so loud, all the windows in the house shattered.

Then he was gone.

Lindie sat up slowly. One of her wings had broken, and the pain to retract it was excruciating.

She prayed that she would heal quickly, and within the hour, the wing was mended. While she waited, she sat on the floor, looking at her sister's body.

"I was wrong to think I could do this alone. We should have worked together. I'm sorry, Pam." Lindie said.

As soon as she was able, Lindie picked up Pam's body and took flight into the night sky. Pam's official cause of death was heart attack, thanks to Lindie's persuasiveness. She made sure Pam's body had a proper burial next to her parents, and then returned to Seattle.

Lindie was sad to not see her remaining sister, Sarah, at Pam's funeral. Weeks went by with Lindie unsure how, or if, to proceed. She wasn't strong enough to handle David, alone. She wasn't sure how they could be brother and sister, either.

Lindie was so happy to see Allen; she practically pulled his clothes off before they left the airport. He struggled to stay in his lane as she swallowed several loads of his come on the way to her apartment above the tavern. She was relieved to find she still enjoyed the taste of Allen's come, specifically.

Allen searched the newspapers, libraries, and the Internet for any sign of Sarah. They had several leads, but they weren't sure if she changed her name, or was even still alive.

They heard nothing all winter. In the spring, Lindie had all but given up on ever settling the score with David.

Lindie considered telling Allen about her unique abilities, but when months went by without the slightest paling of her skin, she wondered if her work really was finished.

Finally, a postcard came in the mail. It was from a small town just outside of Chicago.

Lindie's thumb and forefinger paled as she looked at the picture of the 'Windy City' on the front.

"Lindie,

I know you've been looking for me. Well, here I am. I have a husband, two kids, two cars, and a mortgage. Not as glamorous as touring Europe, but still rewarding.

I'm sorry to hear about Pam, and I'm sorry I couldn't make it to any of the funerals.

We're going camping over the next holiday weekend.

I think that's enough for you to find me. I think we both know it would be better to meet somewhere undisclosed. I look forward to seeing you all grown up.

Love,

Sarah"

"Allen?" Lindie called early the next morning. "How would you like to go on a little road trip with me?" There was a slight pause as Allen struggled to wake up. "Chicago."

"I'd hardly call that little, Lindie." Allen wasn't amused but knew better than to complain.

"Look, I'll blow you the whole way-" Lindie continued to try to sell the idea.

"You'd blow me every day here in Seattle. You're asking a lot, Lindie!" Allen said.

"I really need to go there, and I think I'll be there for awhile. I'd like you there with me, Allen." Lindie added. "I'll do anything if you just say 'yes'!"

"Anything?" Allen asked.

"Anything!" Lindie answered, exhausted and desperate.

There was a short pause, but before Lindie could say anything else, Allen swallowed, and then chose his words carefully.

"Will you marry me?"

Jackie

Allen had only been with two women, including Lindie.

His first sexual experience occurred two years ago with a nineteen year-old local college freshman named Jackie. He was a year younger than her, but several years behind in experience. From the very beginning, she made a point of teasing him.

Short skirts without panties.

Tight t-shirts without a bra.

Pigtails and ponytails.

Sucking on lollipops in class.

Being sent home by the dean was almost a common occurrence for Jackie. Her friends thought making other people treat her like a child was all part of the act. To the casual observer, she hardly looked old enough to drive.

She would make the front of his pants wet with pre-cum within minutes of being in the same room with him.

Jackie switched schools from State to a community college only a few months before finishing her first year. One of her professors found a bag of marijuana in her purse. She claimed that the dean was setting her up.

Jackie was known to drink, but she didn't smoke. It didn't matter, though. The dean had a solid case and Jackie's reputation left her no room to argue.

Allen was devastated. She had been the object of his fantasies for several months. He never had the nerve to ask her out. He just added it to the many missed opportunities of his life.

It wasn't until a late-summer pool party at a friend's house that he literally ran into her again.

Jackie was obviously drunk.

He was immediately aroused at the sight of her wearing a tiny string bikini. Unfortunately, his excitement was no secret to anyone in or around the pool, even in the dark, as Allen's throbbing member found its way out one of the legs of his swim trunks.

It wasn't the biggest cock Jackie had seen, but she found it very attractive and thought it would look even better sliding in and out of her hairless, wet pussy.

She threw him a towel, which he quickly wrapped around his waist. She then led him inside to one of the bathrooms.

"I hope that means you're in the mood to fuck, because I sure as hell am!" Jackie exclaimed as she locked the door and untied her string bikini. She pulled the towel from his waist and pulled down his shorts. As she bent down to pull his shorts from around his ankles, he unexpectedly shot several streams of come on her face, some landing in her eyes and some in her mouth.

Every other cock that had been in her face was strictly forbidden to come in her mouth, so the taste was foreign to Jackie. After this little fortunate accident, though, she made a point of trying to swallow every load that came her way -- at least once. She soon realized that diet sometimes made a difference, and some boys tasted better than others. Whatever Allen had been eating, she hoped he would eat more as she scooped some of the come from her cheek to her mouth.

"Are you a virgin or something?" Jackie asked.

"Something like that," Allen admitted.

"Well, maybe you can try eating my pussy. If your dick gets hard again before anyone knocks on the door, I'll let you fuck me, okay?" Jackie asked as if brokering a deal.

Allen wasn't very good. His limited porn collection didn't explain the mechanics, his friends weren't at all helpful, and he wasn't imaginative enough to position himself properly in the tiny bathroom.

Here he was, on his knees before the girl he had wanted for almost a year, and he didn't know what to do. He had prematurely ejaculated on her face before they had even started, and she was still willing to go all the way with him. He prayed he wouldn't screw this up.

She backed up and lifted her bottom onto the sink of the vanity and positioned her feet on a toilet paper dispenser and a towel rack. Allen moved his face closer and inhaled her scent deeply. It wasn't what he expected, but it wasn't foul, either. He opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue, parting her wet labia. Wetness covered his chin as he slipped and smashed his face into her pussy. Jackie winced partially in pain, partially in humor, but mostly in frustration.

"I'm so sorry. Maybe I should-" Allen was cut off.

"Fuck me. Just put it inside me. I'll help you with the rest." Jackie instructed.

Her eyes widened as he stood up and his throbbing dick, now at full girth, jutted out in front of him.

"You're gonna make some girl real happy some day." Jackie said as she placed her ankles behind his thighs. She pulled him closer until the head of his cock was at her wet, open slit.

She pulled a little more and he was inside her. It was unlike anything he had imagined. He felt her ankles dig into his thighs and he moved in closer until his full length was inside her. The head of his cock pressed against her cervix.

"That's a nice fit, isn't it?" Jackie smiled as she pulled his face up to hers and kissed him deeply.

Allen couldn't answer as he was on the verge of another orgasm.

"Already?" Jackie exclaimed.

There was a knock on the door, then several more knocks.

Jackie pushed Allen back and his cock unceremoniously flopped out of her pussy. She grabbed a handful of toilet paper and wiped the come running down her legs, forgetting all about the two or three streaks of come on her face.

Allen quickly pulled on his shorts, and the smell of Jackie's cum-filled pussy remained with him the rest of the night. Jackie, in her haste, somehow managed to put her bikini bottoms on backwards.

"I'm not finished with you, Allen!" Jackie said with a grin as she unlocked the bathroom door.

"You'll need to come over to my place when there'll be less interruptions."

Allen nodded and quickly left the bathroom. Minutes later, when it looked like everyone was preoccupied, he left the party.

He had heard rumors that she went back to the bathroom three or four times with three or four different guys, but he still found it difficult to turn her down when she called him a few weeks later.

It was late summer and her parents were visiting friends across town. She asked if he'd like to learn how to please a girl, and Allen practically ejaculated at the thought.

1...678910...16