Anchors Aweigh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that he had her attention, he increased the pressure. His tongue swirled, teasing her, barely brushing her sensitive clit. When he did, she stiffened and groaned, thrusting her hips toward him in desperate offering. "Easy, girl. You've got to preserve you stamina. Yancy and Ried are waiting for a turn."

He curled his tongue and slipped it inside her, then fattened it and glided along the interior walls. She moaned louder and he pulled back. "Noisy little bitch, aren't you. Perhaps you are hoping even more will show up, but not until I'm finished. Why don't one of you fellows give her something to keep her quiet?"

He returned to licking her, his tongue sampling every inch of her pussy. One of his friends knelt at her head and she could see a long cock above her. "Say hello to Yancy." He dragged his tongue slowly across her clit, applying firm pressure as he did so. She opened her mouth and tilted her head back in response. Yancy was there to slide his cock between her inviting lips. His large hands held her head steady as he slowly pushed forward.

Pierce's tongue moved faster, licking her clit repeatedly, delving deep into her sweet pussy. Yancy began moving back and forth, his cock gliding past her lips and teasing her throat. His heavy balls tapped her nose and the angle made his entry into her throat an easy straight shot.

Sonia was twisting in Pierce's hands, which tightened their hold on her hips. His fingers dug into her flesh as he devoured her. Her hands clenched into tight fists. His talented tongue drove her higher and she tried to scream, but Yancy's thick cock muffled all sound as her body quivered in delicious spasms of release.

Pierce did not waste any time. He dropped her hips to the floor, undid the fly of his trousers, and thrust his cock into her in one smooth motion. His hips pistoned into her, slamming her body against the floor over and over. He had his hands on either side of her body, using the leverage to move faster and deeper into her. She was writhing, trying to toss her head, but Yancy held her in an iron grip as he fucked her mouth and throat.

Yancy filled her throat with his hot load, but before she could completely catch her breath, Ried was there, his cock smaller but fatter as he straddled her face. She started sucking him as Pierce came inside her. He sat back on his heels with a satisfied smirk as he pulled out. Owen did not give her time to recover before he was driving into her with equal intensity, each sailor determined to prove to the other four that he could fuck her best.

It was after dark when Rochester finally escorted her off the boat. He kept his arm around her as he walked her along the dock, supporting her trembling legs. He hailed a taxi and gave the cabbie a hundred dollar bill to take her home. He kissed her lips softly before closing the car door. "Come back tomorrow for another tour, if you'd like." But he knew he wouldn't see her again. She would move on to some other sailor tomorrow while he would think of her as his ship made it's next long voyage.

12