Ancient Grudge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even if you do, you'll never make it out again. The others will tear you to pieces."

Ean smiled grimly.

"That's my plan. Now let's go."

They walked towards the mansion, Ean holding Adele in front of him. There was no one else in the garden, but as soon as they stepped inside the house they were noticed. Surprised shouts and yells of "Tenumago!" soon had them surrounded by vampires. Ean grinned at them.

"Come any closer and she's dead!"

He pushed his claws in even deeper in her throat making blood trickle down her skin. The vampires backed away, knowing that he could tear her head off if he wanted to.

"Good. Now where's Armand?" he growled.

"Don't tell him!" Adele croaked.

"He's no match for Armand, Adele!" one vampire shouted. "In his office. Down that hall, last door on the right."

"Much obliged. Now, all of you: get out!"

The vampires hesitated, then did as they were told, reluctantly filing through the door. Ean waited until the last one was gone, then in a flash, he was down the hall and burst through the door to Armand's office with Adele.

Armand, sitting behind his desk, looked up at them without interest or even surprise. Closing the door with a backwards kick, Ean walked closer to Armand. Shouts and noises from outside indicated that his mother and the others had shown up. He had to be quick about this.

With an almighty tear, Ean did to Adele what he had told her he would: ripped her head clean off. There was a violent spray of blood, and then with a bursting sound her body turned to dust that slowly fell to the floor, covering the patterned carpet.

Ean glared with all the hate in his soul at Armand, who just stared dispassionately back. He was just about to attack, when he saw something in the corner of his eye. Turning, he stared at the couch by the wall, and the unmoving figure that lay upon it.

Justin... A blanket covered him up to his chest. His face was white, his head turned to the left leaving the ugly wound on his neck visible. Stepping up the the couch, Ean dropped to his knees.

His eyes had been dry since he had seen the horrible picture. But now, finally the tears came; burying his face in his love's black hair, Ean cried. Revenge was forgotten, all he wanted now was to die.

"He was mine."

Ean stopped sobbing; turning, he stared at Armand. The noises and shouts were louder now. The fight had moved inside.

"He was supposed to be mine," Armand repeated. "He wasn't supposed to betray me with my enemy."

Slowly, Armand advanced towards Ean.

"Good," Ean thought. "Kill me."

"You'll die for what you have done," Armand said, raising his hand.

With a vague smile, Ean closed his eyes and waited for the blow. It never came; there was a loud bang, and when Ean opened his eyes there was his mother, holding Armand's arm in a tight grip with one hand and holding a knife to his throat with the other.

"It's over son," she said. "We've won. The Petulac have scattered like rats."

Looking down, Ean shook his head.

"This won't stop me," he said, his voice weak. "I'll let the sun take me."

The tears began to fall again. Ean looked up at his mother.

"I want to be with Justin."

Codie smiled sadly.

"I don't think you have to die for that to happen."

"What are you talking about?" Ean said, shaking his head.

"Look," she said, holding up Armand's arm. There was a wound at his wrist. "I think he has turned Justin."

Ean got up on his feet. He stared into Armand's eyes.

"Is it true? Have you turned Justin?"

Armand smiled enigmatically.

"I love him too," he said.

With a sudden movement, he twisted free from Codie, grabbing her knife. Pointing the tip at his heart, he plunged the blade deep into his chest. Just like Adele, his body disintegrated and fell to the floor in a pile of dust.

******

Justin was taken to the Tenumago mansion, where he was laid on the bed in Ean's room. Ean refused to leave the room even for a moment. He lay next to Justin on the bed, caressing his cheek as he hovered between hope and despair, begging Justin to wake up.

Only Lucy and Codie dared go into the room, and even they never stayed long; the grief in the room was just too intense.

"The transformation process usually takes three or four days," Codie said on the second night after she and Lucy had been to check on Ean and Justin. "If Armand really did turn Justin, he should wake up soon."

There was no change in Justin the next night, or the night after that. Ean felt like he was losing his mind.

On the fifth night, Ean lay on the bed, holding Justin in his arms, his head resting on his shoulder, when something happened: Justin's fingers began moving.

Ean looked at Justin, not daring to believe it; his eyelids were trembling slightly. Ean gasped when suddenly his eyes opened, and their blue gaze fell on him.

"Ean..." he whispered.

Ean hugged him tightly, tears of relief spilling down his cheeks.

"Are we going to be together now?" Justin asked weakly.

"Yes, my love," Ean smiled. "Until the end of time."

******

When Justin was stronger, he and Ean decided they wanted some privacy, so they rented a small apartment close by, where Ean helped Justin get accustomed to his new life as a vampire. When they weren't making love, of course.

Justin smiled at Ean who was braced on his arms above him, then moaned as he felt Ean's cock penetrate his body. He pressed himself against Ean, wrapping his legs around his lover's waist.

Crushing his mouth against Justin's, Ean began to move, slowly sliding his member in and out. Ending the kiss, Ean smiled seductively at Justin, then bared his throat. Licking his lips, Justin sank his teeth into the soft flesh, letting Ean's blood fill his mouth. After Justin had taken what he wanted, Ean took some of Justin's blood.

Kissing Justin again, snaking their tongues together as he ground his lips against Justin's, Ean began thrusting hard. Justin fell into his rhythm, pushing up his hips to meet him. Stopping the kiss, Ean put his lips to Justin's earlobe, sucking it in to his mouth.

Justin was moaning loudly, feeling white-hot pleasure spreading through his body.

"Aaah! Harder! Please, Ean...!" he pleaded, then whimpered with delight as Ean pounded into him. Fire was burning inside him, building and building, and then, it was as if a volcano had erupted. Arching his back and tightening his legs hard around Ean's waist, Justin screamed out his release. Ean followed him, his orgasm hitting him like an explosion and he roared, burying his face in the nape of Justin's neck, holding him tightly.

When mobility returned to his body, Ean rolled them over, albeit with some effort. He smiled softly as Justin started planting small kisses on his collarbone. Justin snuggled closer to Ean and sighed contentedly.

"Until the end of time?" he asked.

"Until the end of time," Ean confirmed, wrapping his arms around his lover's body with a smile.

THE END