And For Dessert

Story Info
Slave prepares a birthday surprise for you.
1.8k words
4.13
21.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kittygrrl
kittygrrl
12 Followers

You open the door to find the house quiet for once. This is of concern to you, first because it’s your birthday, and I was around that morning, hopelessly chipper, and secondly because you know I am rarely quiet without a ballgag in my mouth. Glancing around, you’re relieved to see my coat still on the hook, so I’m here… just very, very quiet…

Cautiously, you put your coat down on the chair, your eyes watching for any movement. Your body is tense, and your mind searches for a reason for the silence. Is there a surprise party? Nah, your slave can’t hush long enough for that… I’d be giggling as soon as you walked in. And you know I wouldn’t leave the apartment without your permission, or at least a note to tell you where I was… Shrugging your shoulders slightly, you go towards our dark bedroom… and notice a flickering light in there. Tiptoeing closer, you smile to yourself.

Opening the door quickly, you’re already saying, “Aha! Found….”

Your voice trails off when you see me. I am almost completely naked, my hair spread over my pillow, eyes closed, a ballgag next to my cheek… and I am smiling a little, because I have sensed you enter, and heard your voice. Your eyes move over my body, taking in the shaved smooth skin, the locked collar, the dark blue ribbon binding my breasts, the nipples rosy. You see the chocolate icing on my pussy, spelling out, “Happy Birthday”, three short, dark blue candles stuck to my skin with their own wax. They glow warmly, flames flickering, and no wax has spilled over onto my skin yet… you can tell they have been lit recently. You smile down at me, and I stir ever so slightly, opening my eyes to gaze up at you. “Happy Birthday, my Master,” I say softly, and you sit beside me carefully, still taking it all in. You run a finger over one bound breast, and notice each nipple has three tiny clothespins attached to it, painted dark blue with small sparkling rhinestones adorning them. Silently you smile more, moving to one side and kissing my lips tenderly, then blowing out the candles, a few splatters of hot wax landing on my skin. I gasp out, biting my lip to keep quiet. Deftly you pluck the candles from my skin, careful not to mess up my chocolaty lettering. Putting them aside, one being relit and placed into a candleholder, you put one hand comfortingly on my shoulder.

“Kneel,” you command, and I scramble to my knees, my palms open, my knees spread to expose my sex, which glistens a little in the faint light. You look at me, my eyes downcast, my posture straight and my head bowed respectfully. I feel your hands brush through my hair, and I shiver a little at the contact. Pulling it back, I can feel the tips dance across my skin as you roll it into a bun to keep it out of the way. One tendril escapes and dangles over my left cheek. “Lovely,” you murmur, picking up the ballgag and placing it in my mouth, pulling it tightly. I feel your hand touch mine, squeezing it. I squeeze back twice to tell you I’m ok, and the ballgag isn’t too tight. Nodding, you unclip one clothespin on my right nipple, and I moan into my ballgag.

“My gorgeous pain slut,” you whisper into my ear. “What a delicious birthday present you make!” I try to thank you, my words muffled by the gag, and you smile.

“You’re quite welcome, my pet,” you reply, unclamping another clothespin, this time on my left nipple. I wince, my eyes shutting for a minute, but soon I’ve ridden the pain and my eyes open again, still looking at the bed underneath me.

Then you untie the bow I’ve made, and the ribbon binding my breasts begins to loosen. As the blood leaves my breasts, I feel such a sense of release that I almost fall forward, but catch myself right before I do. One hand over my left breast, you remove another clothespin with your other hand, and I don’t make a sound, just bite into my gag fiercely.

“Very nice,” you murmur, your hand stroking my hair, and I nod a little to thank you. Another clothespin is removed, until there is only one on each nipple. You step back to look at me, and you light one of the candles you set aside. Holding it a fair distance from my skin, you allow the wax to pool up inside the candle, tipping it slightly to let some hot blue wax splash over my chest. I gasp, but keep my palms outstretched, my knees apart, my body still. Again and again you drip it onto my body, until my chest and thighs are a wax sculpture in dark blue, a contrast to my pale white skin. My cunt is wet now, and you can see the juices begin to dribble down over my outer lips. You smile. “So you’re horny are you, my pretty little slave? What is it you want, hmm?” You let one finger slide over the icing, bringing it to your lips and slowly licking it off. I try to speak into my gag, to tell you how badly I want you to fuck me, but you just laugh to yourself.

“I guess you won’t tell me what you want, then,” you say, pretending not to hear my protests. “Then it’s up to me, I suppose.”

You lie me down on the bed, bending my knees so you can see my pussy wet and ready. You lick my shaven area so gently, just barely touching my skin, yet licking up all the chocolate in the process. I moan into my gag desperately and wriggle against your tongue, and you let it flicker over my clit for a second. Then you look into my eyes again with a smile.

You stand, taking your time to remove your pants, removing your tee shirt as slowly as possible, not looking at me but knowing I was watching you. You smile again, sliding your boxers off, then moving your body over mine, your eyes looking into mine.

“Look at me, my whore,” you command, and I look meekly back at you. One of your hands reaches behind my head to remove my gag.

You whisper, “Tell me, wench… tell me what you want.”

“Oh, Master,” I groan, “Please… I want to feel you inside me so badly… I want you to fuck me, fuck me hard, and before you cum, please let me put my lips on your cock, and allow your slave to drink your sweet cum….I want to suck it from you, Master… please…”

“Quite a mouth you have, my slave,” you murmur, one hand slapping my inner thigh. I squirm under you, and you smack my other thigh. “But such a lovely mouth… yes… I think tonight, I shall violate all three of your holes… you’d like that, wouldn’t you, my precious?”

All I can do is moan assent.

You roughly grab my hair and push your cock into me, and I gasp out with the pure joy of it, the feeling of being filled. You pump into me, my hips eagerly meeting every stroke, your lips viciously kissing mine, biting my lips gently, my neck more savagely. Every time I try to move my head, you pull my hair a little harder, and I buck against you with more need, more desire… “On your knees, slut”, you growl, and I roll over, my head on the pillow, my hands under my cheek, my ass and dripping cunt displayed for you. You lick my clit again quickly, and I groan, moving my ass higher, begging you with my movements to keep fucking me.

“You want me in your ass, don’t you, my slave? You want me to fuck you in your pretty, tight little ass, don’t you?”

I whisper into the pillow, tears of longing in my eyes, “Yes….”

“Yes what?” you snap at me, letting your hand slap each cheek until they redden under your palm.

“Yes, Master… oh, please, Master, PLEASE!”

You squirt a little lube onto your cockhead, plunging your fingers into me and rubbing my juices onto it as well. Then you position your cock right at my asshole, your hand in my hair again so that my face is upturned. My eyes are closed; all I can do is feel and obey.

You ease into my ass slowly, pumping your cock into it faster and faster, pulling my head back as I gasp out. The feeling of it is delicious, and I can feel the desire to cum building up inside me. I struggle to control myself, try to push the waves back, but it’s just too much, I don’t know if I can, and I moan.

“Oh, Master, please…”

“Please what?”

I sob out, “Please let me cum, Master…”

You smile, and pull back on my hair hard before you release me, quickly withdrawing from my ass. “You may not, my slave, until I say you can.” I just tremble with the need, waiting for your next command.

You move to the top of the bed, leaning against the headboard so you can watch me pleasure you. All you do is beckon to me… all you need to do is beckon to me, and my mouth is on your cock, sucking on your cock head, my tongue running all over it, flickering over the tip, massaging underneath…

“Clean it well, slut,” you order, and I eagerly, willingly comply. I feel your cock harden even more, your body shiver under my lips and tongue, and you twine your fingers in my hair. Your hands clench, and you moan out, “Cum now, whore, NOW!”

You cum into my mouth and I drink it in, feeling it warm my throat and settle in my stomach, my orgasm shaking through my body, my thighs dripping with my juices. When you have nothing left for me, I collapse into your arms, my body still weak from my own orgasm, my eyes closed softly, and I snuggle into your arms.

“Oh, Master…” I say, dreamily…

You smile and kiss my hair. “Sweetheart… that was the loveliest present I’ve received. Thank you.” I open my eyes to look into your lovely eyes, eyes I would willingly drown in, the love swirling within more beautiful and fierce than the ocean that had separated up for so long.

“No,” I whisper back. “Thank you for allowing me to give it to you.”

“I love you, my dearest slave.”

I nuzzle your neck and sigh happily. “I love you too, my Master.”

kittygrrl
kittygrrl
12 Followers