And Mother Came Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't reply, so he took that as acceptance. Jake picked her up beneath her armpits and laid her down full length on the bed. Annie thought she knew what was coming, but Jake surprised her; as he gently nudged her knees apart his head bent down and she felt his tongue probing and tickling. He was inexperienced, but seemed to take to it naturally. Like Jake, Annie couldn't last very much longer and was soon writhing in the ecstasy of her own orgasm.

*****

How Jake and Annie made it to their wedding day without her losing her virginity was a minor miracle. Mutual masturbation and oral sex helped; otherwise they would never have made it.

The pair could hardly wait for the wedding night. Once they had spent a reasonable time at the wedding reception, they made their excuses and left for the hotel where they were spending the night. Annie quickly changed before they left, but simply removed the white wedding dress and donned a simple two-piece cream suit. It was midsummer and warm enough not to need a blouse.

Checking in seemed interminably long and the couple were desperate to get to their room. So desperate, that when they got there Jake managed to break the security card key in the lock. The manager was called but he couldn't fix it, so eventually they were given another room instead. They almost rudely slammed the door on the apologetic staff.

"Oh, Jake," she cried.

Her new husband pulled at the buttons of her jacket and pushed it off of her shoulders. He knelt down and cupped her white lace clad breasts and kissed them. Annie reached behind and unfastened the hooks, allowing him to remove the garment. He gently kneaded the soft globes and bent to kiss and suckle the hardening nipples.

Annie threw her head back and gasped, "Ah!"

While Jake continued to nuzzle her breasts, Annie unzipped her skirt. At her Mother's insistence she had followed what she had been told was a tradition and worn white lace-top stockings. Her panties and suspender belt matched the brassiere. The only colour was the equally traditional blue garter band on her right thigh.

When she let her skirt fall, Jake sat back on his haunches to admire his new wife. Her panties were so fine that he could not only see the darkness of her pubic hair, but the pink lips of her pussy as well. He dragged her panties down and bent to lick her labia.

Annie was almost fainting when Jake eventually stood and picked her up in his powerful arms. He placed her on the bed, still clothed in stockings, suspenders and high heels and proceeded to undress himself.

Annie had never seen Jake fully naked and smiled at her good fortune. But when she saw his dick rising to attention, she started to become afraid. He was going to put that thing in her and it was going to hurt!

But Jake was gentle. He caressed Annie and aroused her almost to the point of orgasm before he finally presented his penis to her vagina. The pain was there, but she almost couldn't feel it above the passion that she experienced. The momentary pain was almost immediately followed by her climax.

Jake stopped as Annie recovered. He remained embedded within her passage and was still hard. She realised that he hadn't finished yet.

"Go on Jake. It's OK."

He smiled and then gently began sliding in and out of her. A slight tenderness told her that she had bled a little, but it seemed a minor inconvenience for the pleasure she was experiencing. By the time Jake grunted and came with a number of juddering thrusts, she had reached another welcome release.

"Jake, why did we have to wait so long? We could have been doing this for years!"

The next day they drove away to their honeymoon on the coast. They had both decided to save money in order to help towards getting their own home. Throughout the week Jake was tender and gentle. He didn't penetrate Annie every day, thus allowing her pussy to recover, but he did pleasure her at least twice each day, usually with his tongue. She in turn became more skilled at sucking his dick and by the sixth day was prepared to even try swallowing – although this wasn't quite as easy as it sounded, simply due to the volume that he produced.

*****

When they returned Annie and Jake found themselves forced to live with Annie's mother (Becky), until they could find a place of their own. The trouble was that there weren't many properties on the market in the area they wanted to live and those that were for sale were over-priced. Still, they had their own room – with a new double bed – and it provided them with a modicum of privacy.

They tried to be as quiet as possible each night, but it was difficult. They were sure that Becky could hear them. So they took to going for walks in the woods nearby. The paths were usually used by dog walkers, runners and cyclists, but there were a few nice places off the beaten track where they could stop for a while. Of course, they still had to keep the noise down.

Finally, they found the home they had been looking for. It took some time to arrange and the legal details had them pulling their hair out, but at last they were down to the final two weeks. Just thirteen more days and they would be able to move in. In order to celebrate and to thank Becky for her hospitality over the months, Annie and Jake decided to invite her Mother out for a meal at a nearby restaurant. It was simple and served traditional, but well cooked food. Naturally, they had a couple of bottles of wine to go with the meal.

Becky was pleased for the young couple, but at the same time she was sad because it meant that she would now be all alone at home - her husband divorced her when Annie was about two and she had then concentrated on bringing up her daughter on her own. She had occasionally had boyfriends, but it was always made clear that Annie came first and consequently those relationships never lasted very long. She hadn't had sex for six years now, but needed to masturbate regularly - basically, she had always enjoyed sex, but simply couldn't get it. It wasn't surprising then, that Becky drank far too much.

The group walked the short journey home and flopped down on the chairs in the lounge. It was still fairly early, so they put a disc in the DVD player and poured themselves some more drinks.

All three were sitting on the sofa. The film was an old 1970s one, but with a particularly raunchy sex scene. Becky would normally walk out of the room upon seeing something like this leaving the couple to their privacy (and perhaps to avoid her own embarrassment / arousal). But this time she was too woozy and just sat watching. Her body reacted and she felt herself getting turned on. So did Annie and Jake.

Jake was sitting in the middle and Annie began kissing him. After a while he started caressing her and his hand wandered to her breast. Becky tried not to look, but she couldn't help herself. As Annie and Jake kissed passionately they inadvertently nudged her. Becky found she was wishing that it was her breasts that Jake was massaging instead. It was all she could do to stop from clutching at her own chest.

The young couple began to get carried away, forgetting that Becky was next to them. Jake's hand first slipped inside Annie's blouse. Then when he put his hand on Annie's knee, she uncrossed her legs and parted them. Becky could hardly breathe as she watched her daughter's skirt being pushed up.

Looking on, Becky could see that Annie's white panties were clearly damp and Jake's fingertips began to push the material into her pussy.

Becky was feeling dizzy - not just from the alcohol, but from her arousal. After one surreptitious squeeze of her left breast, her hand slipped inside her crossover top and bra. She gasped at the sensations engendered by her hardened nipple.

By now, Jake had pulled Annie's gusset to one side and was teasing her clit. He slipped first one and then two fingers into her passage and began to masturbate her. All this was happening in front of the watchful Becky.

Annie grabbed at Jake's trousers and began unfastening them. She fumbled with his boxer shorts, but then opened them and pulled his dick out. Becky couldn't tear her eyes away. His cock looked truly magnificent. Her mouth became dry – even after all the alcohol - and her pussy ached. Both of her hands were now working on her exposed breasts.

Meanwhile, Annie had been stroking Jake's penis, but then – much to Becky's surprise - she bent to suck. Becky watched in awe. She crossed her legs and then squeezed them together in an attempt to stop the longing she felt.

Jake moaned and his head rolled to one side. His eyes were closed, but when he opened them they locked onto the green eyes of Becky. She immediately hit a height of arousal that she had never yet experienced. Her tongue snaked out and moistened her lips.

As Annie's head bobbed up and down in Jake's lap, he reached across and touched his fingers to Becky's glistening lips. It was a tender movement, but inadvertently it was done with the fingers that had been inside of Annie's pussy minutes before. Becky caught her breath at the scent, her mouth opened and, much to the surprise of both, the fingertips slipped between her lips. Becky couldn't help herself as she sucked on the digits.

His hand dropped from her mouth and onto her breast. Becky was writhing and her flimsy skirt was sliding up her legs.

Annie seemed to be unaware of her Mother's presence. She suddenly stopped sucking, sat up and threw her leg across Jake. She gripped his cock and lowered herself down, impaling her pussy on the shaft in one movement. Her panties had been pulled to one side to allow entry, but Jake (who had let go of Becky's tit) used both hands to rip the knickers off his young wife as she bounced on him.

Becky was almost crying with frustration. She couldn't take her eyes away from her daughter's pussy as it continually swallowed Jake's dick. She unconsciously clutched at her skirt, bunching it up under her fingers and revealing her stocking-clad thighs. Almost in a dream the legs parted and her eyes closed.

She imagined Jake's hand sliding up her thigh as she had seen him do earlier to Annie. Her legs parted even more in the anticipation. Then she opened her eyes again. Jake's hand was already past her stocking top and she tensed as he neared the gusset of her panties. When his fingers finally reached their goal she squealed and grabbed his hand, pushing it hard against her cotton-covered genitalia. She grasped at her nipples with her other hand and pulled at them. Her breathing was heavy and rasping.

Annie had been pumping hard, but stopped when she realised what was happening next to her. Her immediate reaction was one of shock, followed shortly thereafter by outrage. But before that emotion could take effect it suddenly changed into one of tender pity for her Mother. She now knew what Becky had been missing all of these years. How could she possibly begrudge her a little pleasure? After all, Jake wasn't fucking her was he?

Annie resumed her motions on Jake, but watched her Mother as she did so.

Almost without knowing the voice was her own, she heard herself say, "Take her panties off. She needs to have them off Jake. Do it! Do it now!" She closed her eyes again as she started to orgasm.

Becky's panties were a little more substantial than Annie's and as a result they didn't rip quite so easily. As he pulled and tugged she was dragged around. She ended up leaning on her side, pressed against her daughter and Jake.

Annie slumped sideways off of Jake, whose cock was still rigid and nodding. Becky took hold of it, but then froze realising what she was doing. But Jake didn't hesitate; he put his hand on the back of her neck and pulled her head down to his crotch. The helmet forced its way between her lips and she tasted her daughter's fresh juices.

"Jake!" cried Annie. "You can't do that! She's my Mother!"

"But I'm still horny Annie and so is Becky too. Besides you surely can't deny her a bit of fun."

Annie wasn't convinced, thinking that somehow Becky was being forced to suck Jake. But then she realised that Becky was actually moaning with pleasure while sucking greedily on her husband's dick. It never even occurred to Annie that her Mother knew what a blowjob was, let alone how to give one – and what's more enjoy it!

Annie's own arousal returned. She watched as Becky worked on Jake. She could see (and hear) her Mother's hand frigging her own pussy.

Finally, Annie realised that her Mother needs more. She needs to fuck, to be penetrated. Struggling with her own emotions she pleads with Jake.

"Jake, I want you to fuck her. You can see she needs you and, I... I don't mind, honest."

Jake looked at her. "Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes, I am. But don't you dare come in her! OK?"

Jake lifted Becky up into a sitting position and then pushed her skirt up to her waist. He stood momentarily in order to lift her right leg onto the sofa, before kneeling and leaning forwards. The older woman reached down and took hold of his shaft, guiding the head to her waiting pussy. Once he had begun penetration, the entire shaft slipped inside in one swift movement.

Becky lay with her eyes closed because she felt guilty. This was her daughter's husband, but Oh Boy! did he have a great body – and his dick was the most beautiful she had ever seen, or felt. And he really seemed to know how to use it. Within three minutes she was writhing under him as she reached her eagerly awaited orgasm.

Jake waited for a few moments while Becky calmed down, before withdrawing. Annie immediately dragged him away and led him by the hand up to their bedroom.

"Now it's your turn to come Jake. Please, just fuck me. You've got me so horny."

There was no finesse in his actions. Jake was now desperate for his own climax after servicing two women. He almost threw Annie onto the bed and didn't waste any time taking his clothes off. He plunged his full length into her in one swift, almost violent move.

"Ohhh! Yes, Jake! Yes!" Annie couldn't help crying out at the top of her voice.

Jake was slamming into her harder than he had ever done before. Usually he was gentle with Annie, but this wilder, animalistic side of him excited her. When she felt his seed gushing into body it sent her into her own orgasm.

*****

The next day Annie, Jake and Becky all had a big hangover. The older woman arose first and was in the kitchen doing the washing when Annie came down. Jake followed twenty minutes later. All three were subdued and didn't talk much. Although they didn't speak about the night before, each of them realised that they have overstepped a line.

By lunchtime they were feeling a lot better. Annie figured that she needed to clear the air with her Mother; she didn't know how Becky felt about the night before. Did she enjoy it or not? Was she embarrassed that it had happened? Meanwhile, Becky in turn was worried that Annie would be upset with her. So, when Annie suggested a shopping trip later, Becky readily agreed. It was a chance to talk and clear the air.

The two women bought a few things as they shopped, but not very much appealed to them. It was when they agreed to stop at a cafeteria for an afternoon meal (after all, they'd skipped lunch and only had coffee for breakfast) that they finally began to talk properly. It was fairly quiet and nobody else was within hearing range.

"Look Mum, I'm sorry about last night; me and Jake got carried away. We should have gone up to our room. It was the booze, we just lost control," she explained.

"It's OK Annie. I'm glad that you two are so... active like that. It's healthy. Besides, it was me who should have left the room so you two could be alone. The only concern that I have is that you'll get pregnant pretty quick if you carry on like this."

"Oh, that shouldn't happen. Not long after our honeymoon I got fitted with an IUD. It was a miracle that I didn't fall in the meantime."

"I'm glad you're being sensible."

Annie was quiet for a moment, not quite sure how to ask, "What about you? I mean... you can still... well, you know."

"Oh, well, I know when I'm safe. I only finished my period three days ago, so I should be all right."

Not entirely convinced that this was 'safe sex', Annie could only smile hoping that her Mother was right.

"Besides," Becky continued. "It's not as though it's ever going to happen again, is it?"

Annie wondered if she detected a slightly wistful note in her Mother's voice. "Perhaps it shouldn't have happened in the first place," she said.

Becky took a breath and spoke what she was thinking, "True, but I'm glad it did."

It took Annie a second to register what had been said. "You... enjoyed it?"

"Of course I did! Who could say no to a gorgeous hunk like Jake? But... I'm more worried that I may have upset you, having sex with your husband."

"I think the drink had a lot to do with it," she replied. "But it's OK, I don't blame you."

"The drink merely removed the inhibitions. My body and mind still gets turned on by a good looking man." She looked down, her face developing a pinker shade. "I'm afraid it happens quite a lot when Jake is around."

"Mother!" Annie exclaimed.

"Sorry, but I'm sure you know what I mean. Doesn't he get you going, just buy looking at him?"

"Well, yes, but I didn't... I mean, I never thought that you..." she trailed off.

"I think we're pretty similar you and me."

Annie thought about that for a moment; since marrying Jake she had been having sex regularly, in fact she had been brought to climax at least once a day, usually twice – or more. She couldn't imagine going without those wonderful orgasms. But if her Mother and she were similar then...

"But how do you..." she began to ask.

"My fingers and – sometimes – my little friend." She reached for her hand bag and opened it, then surreptitiously pulled out a little pink bag. She released the draw cord, checked that nobody was looking and then revealed the small pink vibrator.

"I had no idea that you used one of them!" Annie whispered.

"What do you think I have to do when I leave you two alone in the evening? Hearing the sounds of sex when I'm already feeling horny would be enough to drive me mad if I didn't do something. Just using my fingers isn't always enough. I need to be penetrated when I'm feeling like that."

Annie could feel the tears prickling her eyes, "I'm so sorry Mum. I had no idea. Before marrying Jake I didn't know what it was like. Now, I don't think I could live without it."

"It hasn't ever been easy, let me tell you. I occasionally had boyfriends when you were growing up. Sometimes I even had sex, but I couldn't ever really let myself go. Last night was a bit different."

"I noticed!" Annie giggled. "I had no idea you knew about oral sex!"

Sheepishly, Becky replied, "I sort of enjoy it, particularly with a magnificent dick like Jake's."

"But how did you learn...? No! Don't answer that! I don't think I want to know!"

Becky replied anyway, with a lopsided smile, "I think it came naturally."

"Mm. I know what you mean, although I've only ever known Jake's, of course."

"Trust me, Annie. You don't need to know any others. It's big and hard and strong and he knows how to use it." The colour of her face deepened again.

"It didn't frighten you then? I know when I first saw it I was petrified!"

"If it had been my first, then I probably would have been too."

Now that the ice had been broken and the mother and daughter were talking easily and freely, Becky felt it only natural to ask more detailed questions.

"So, is Jake as good in bed as I think he is?"

"I haven't anything to compare him to. But if you mean does he leave me panting and exhausted every night, the answer is yes."

Becky sat with her mouth open. Oh to have a man who could do that!