And Mother Came Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He makes you come every time?"

"Well, not every time. Sometimes he brings me off with his tongue first. I don't always come when he's in me after that."

The older woman was stunned. She had never experienced oral sex from a partner. But, more importantly, she had never experienced a night of sex like her daughter was describing – and she was getting it every day! Whilst she loved Annie, she couldn't help but feel jealous.

By the time the two women walked back to the car the talk of sex had gotten them both aroused. They admitted as much to each other on the drive home.

"I can't help it," said Becky. "If I talk about it, it makes me think about how much I enjoy it. And then it's as though my body has a life of its own and things start happening."

Annie didn't want to tell her Mother that her panties were already feeling wet. "Me too," she answered simply.

Arriving back at the house, they parked the car in the driveway and walked in the front door. Then, as they stepped into the kitchen they encountered Jake. He's been out for a run to purge the hangover from his system and when he returned he had showered. Now, he was walking around with a towel wrapped around his waist while making some coffee. Neither of the two women could take their eyes away from the obvious outline of his penis pushing against the material.

Jake was surprised at the way the two just stood staring. Annie took a few steps closer and stroked the bulge with a fingertip. The stimulus acted instantly.

Annie grinned at her mother and said, "See? I told you he was a horny bastard!"

But then, Annie realised what she has done. The look on her Mother's face told her she was in a desperate state. Her breasts were heaving and she was clutching her fists to her breasts.

Instantly, Annie made her mind up; she loved her Mother as much as she loved Jake. She still wasn't sure about letting Jake have full sex with her, but she couldn't see any reason that he shouldn't help her in some way.

"Jake, would you do me a really big favour? I'll understand it if you say no."

"What?"

"Well, my Mother needs your expert help. You see she's never experienced oral sex before. Would you help her? I don't mind if you do."

Becky was speechless. Her legs wouldn't move and her knees were feeling weak. She wanted to tell Annie that there was no need, but in reality she wanted nothing more in world just at that moment.

Jake was not quite as shocked as he might have been before last night. But he was surprised. Annie took his silence for compliance and, taking both their hands led them upstairs to her Mother's bedroom. She had taken charge and the others merely followed where they were led.

"You'd better undress her first, Jake."

Becky stood still while Jake swiftly removed her jacket and trousers. She stepped out of her shoes as he pulled the legs from her feet. Then he unbuttoned the white cotton blouse and dropped it to one side. Next came the bra; as it was released Becky's breasts sagged a little. They were slightly larger than Annie's but still retained some firmness. He knelt in front of her to ease her panties down her legs. The smoothly shaven pussy glinted with the moisture that it had been producing.

Jake led Becky over to the bed and she climbed on, before lying on her back and spreading her legs. Before Jake joined her, Annie tugged at the towel and pulled it away, leaving him naked and with an erect penis waving in the air as he moved.

Becky wasn't sure what to expect, but as Jake kissed up the inside of her thighs she found herself moaning aloud. When his tongue finally made contact with her labia it was as if flashes of lightning were going off in her head. But when he nibbled on her clitoris she felt as though she was falling through a thundering waterfall.

As the older woman came down from her orgasm, she realised that Jake was still kissing at legs and stomach. He waited until she had recovered before moving his attention back to Becky's pussy. Now he inserted two fingers while he worked with his lips. Having already brought her to climax, he was now able to keep her on the boil for quite a long time.

Annie had been watching intently. She was surprised at how hot the scene had made her. She slowly peeled off her clothes until she too was naked. She wanted Jake inside her now, but she also wanted her Mother to be given as much pleasure as she could take. So, she sat down on the bed and reached under Jake to take hold of his dick. She began rubbing the throbbing stick, but it wasn't enough for her. She moved her position allowing her to slither underneath her husband and suckle on his penis.

After a while, Annie paused to look back up at her Mother and Jake. She was so close to them. It was like a clip from a porn film; a tongue snaking out across the hardened hood of flesh, while two fingers were fully inserted into a sodden pussy. Her own hand slipped down to her vagina. It wasn't easy, but after a few attempts she managed to get two of her own fingers inside. Her other hand pulled Jake's dick back down and she resumed sucking.

When Becky came a second time, Annie could wait no longer; she pulled herself out from under Jake.

"Jake, I've got to have you now! Please, I'm begging you! Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

He pulled her onto the bed and climbed between her legs. He too was ready and immediately began trying to enter her. Neither of them noticed – or at that moment cared – that Annie's head was laying on Becky's stomach, or that they were laying between her parted legs.

Becky couldn't move even if she wanted to. Jake was fucking Annie with powerful thrusts, his long shaft almost pulling all the way out before plunging back in. Each movement pushed her back against her Mother, her shoulders and back in constant contact with the older woman's genitalia, which was slick from her own juices. Becky felt her daughter's orgasm through this contact. She herself should have been sated after her two orgasms, but she needed more. She needed to feel a cock buried deep within her.

Jake continued for a few more moments before he erupted and flooded Annie with his ejaculate.

So as not to crush Annie, Jake soon withdrew and knelt back, looking down at the two women. His wife's pussy gaped where his shaft had just been and he could see his come oozing out to trickle down her perineum towards her anus. Anal sex was something he had always wanted to try with Annie, but he didn't think she would be willing. The thought stirred his only slightly deflated penis, bringing it back to life.

Annie rolled to her side and curled up. It was only now that she realised she was lying on her Mother, her shoulder pushing against her sex. The scent of Becky's arousal was strong and it was clear that she still wasn't satisfied. The daughter rolled away.

As Annie moved, Jake was greeted with the sight of Becky's wide spread legs, vagina gaping. He began to move towards her.

"No!" Annie told him. "You mustn't go in her pussy. I can't allow it."

For a moment Becky had thought she was going to feel that dick again – only this time fully sober. But Annie was saying no.

"Annie. I know you don't want him to, but I'm desperate."

"But it would be wrong Mother. It was wrong last night and even more so today. My pussy is the only one that Jake should go in." It hurt to deny her Mother, but she had made up her mind.

Becky almost cried in frustration, but then she had an idea. She weighed it up before speaking.

"Annie, I understand and accept that you don't want Jake in my pussy, but would you let him go in my mouth?"

Mind still buzzing from minutes earlier, she replied, "I... guess not – just so long as I was around to make sure nothing else happened."

"In that case," her breathing was heavy, her breasts rising and falling. "If he can't fuck my pussy, would you let him go in the other way?"

Annie was slow on the uptake, but her Mother brought her knees up so that her heels were pressing against her ass cheeks and understanding dawned.

"You mean you want him to...?"

"Yessss. It's the only way if you won't let him fuck my cunt."

Annie was shocked to hear her Mother use such coarse language, which indicated the state she was in. She didn't know how Jake would feel about this, after all it wasn't... well, nice, was it? But when she looked at her husband and saw how hard and shiny his dick was again, along with the hungry look in his eye, she knew that his compliance was not an issue. Almost in a daze she nodded her consent.

Although inexperienced at this, Jake did what he thought was right. He first bent and licked at Becky's anus, while soaking his fingers in her pussy. He then gently inserted them one at a time, gradually loosening the sphincter muscle.

Becky pointed towards the bedside cabinet. "Annie, in there, KY jelly."

Without being asked further, Annie retrieved the tube, squirted some on her fingers and proceeded to spread it liberally on Jake's dick. When he pulled his hand away she applied another dollop to her Mother's puckered brown star. She moved back and watched, fascinated as Jake presented the head to it. She couldn't see how her Mother could possibly take its width.

But this was not Becky's first experience of 'botty sex' as she and her husband had called it. In those days it was a simple way of not getting pregnant. Although, she hadn't done it for many years, she knew how to relax herself and was ready for the inevitable initial pain. But Jake was gentle and worked slowly, only entering a minute amount at a time. It was fully ten minutes before his shaft was fully inserted and then he began a slow, but incessant rhythm.

Annie wouldn't have liked Jake to do the same to her, but it did look highly erotic. She stroked Jake's buttocks as he pushed into Becky, playing with herself as she did so.

"Annie," Becky gasped. "My little friend."

She moved off of the bed and retrieved her Mother's handbag. She quickly found the vibrator and returned to kneel beside her on the bed. Becky's hands were busy on Jake's chest, so Annie twisted the toy and switched it on. She reached down and held it at the entrance to her Mother's pussy. As she positioned it, Jake's lower belly thrust forwards and drove it home.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" cried Becky as she came.

Jake kept going, eager to finish himself. Becky turned her head towards Annie.

"You know... you should... try this... some time," she panted. "It's bloody... fantastic... Ohhhh!"

"Ah! Yessss," shouted Jake and drove his semen home.

*****

The three of them collapsed on the bed afterwards, feeling pretty exhausted.

"Thank you Jake - and you Annie. I really needed that."

Annie smiled. "Perhaps we should have a rest and then a shower. It's still only early evening, so maybe Jake will feel better in a couple of hours."

He turned to face her. "You want more?" he asked.

"Well, if you're not up to it? It's just that I wondered about trying that." The downwards nod did not explain anything, but he caught her drift.

"Weeelll," he said. "I might need a bit of help getting it up." He looked across at Becky. "Would you be able to assist?"

"Oh, yes!"

*****