And Sister Cums Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,539 Followers

I walked back to the tent. It took about ninety minutes again. I got back about two in the afternoon. Four or five hours to myself I thought. Great!

As I walked I thought about Ben's 'performance' this morning. I realized I felt quite horny thinking about it. I tried to remind myself he was my brother and so I shouldn't think such thoughts.

I found myself thinking about my brothers in a certain way.

Suppose I had to have sex with one of them, which one would it be? Stop thinking like that, I tried to tell myself. I had always loved Ben so much as a child. Surely it would be him. But I had got close to Luke in the last year or so.

It had to be Ben, I decided. Just.

But then I forced myself to have a reality check. I was never going to have sex with either of my brothers. Ugh! Sex with family? Disgusting!!

I felt really horny when I got back to the tent, but by the time I had put away the shopping I had calmed down.

I got my book, took off my vest and lay down on a towel by the lake shore, just wearing my black bikini. After a quarter of an hour I rolled onto my front and unhooked my bikini top, placing it next to me.

I loved feeling the sun and a little breeze on my bare breasts. I had sunbathed topless a few times last summer in our back garden when I was totally one hundred per cent certain no one was home. A couple of times at the end of the summer I even went nude.

Reading my book, lying on my front I heard voices on the other side of our tent. Suddenly Ed and Mary, our 'neighbors' appeared walking towards the lake.

She was topless, he was wearing an extremely tight pair of swim trunks. They splashed about for twenty minutes or so, waving to me when they noticed I was there.

When they came out they came over to me.

"Hi, err.....err..." stumbled Ed.

"Lucy," I helped him out.

"Lucy. Sorry terrible with names. How's it going?" he asked.

"Good thanks. Just chilling."

"Where are your.....your....?" Mary asked.

"Brothers?" I helped her too.

"Sorry. Too much sun. And wine," she laughed.

"Yeah they're my older brothers. They've gone fishing. I just fancied some quiet time."

"Good for you. It's so peaceful on this side of the lake," Ed commented.

I sat up slightly and shifted onto my side, giving them both an unobstructed view of my tits. Normally I wouldn't dream of letting complete strangers see me like this but Mary was topless so it didn't seem quite so weird.

Besides they were about twenty years older than me so it didn't seem to matter. I've always felt comfortable with older people.

"Yes it's beautiful," I replied, not really wanting to make idle conversation.

"Tell you what. Why don't you three guys come to us for dinner tonight?" suggested Mary.

"Yes please that would be great," added Ed.

"Well if it's no trouble. The boys say they're going to bring a fish home for dinner later but I'm not convinced!" I laughed.

"Ok then. About eight? Just bring beer, wine, whatever," called Mary, as they hurried away.

When they had gone I rolled onto my back and read some more. After a while my right hand slipped lazily into my bikini briefs. I thought about Ed and Mary seeing my breasts and about Ben jerking off this morning.

Before I was aware I was eagerly slipping a finger into my moist pussy. I put my book down and pulled my briefs down to my knees then shortly after I kicked them off completely so I was naked.

I rubbed myself to a pretty full on orgasm, my whole body shaking with pleasure as I came.

I lay on my back for a while then stood up and walked into the lake to cleanse myself and cool down. It was only when I turned back towards the shore that I could see Ed and Mary sitting in front of their tent, looking my way.

I knew when I was lying down I was hidden , but they could definitely see me when I stood up. I walked back to the shore, picked up my bikini and went inside the tent. I was tired and wanted to sleep.

I lay on top of my sleeping bag, still naked, and within minutes was asleep. I was woken by two excited male voices heading towards the tent.

"Shit!!" I mumbled as I sat up and pulled on my bikini briefs. In my confusion I couldn't find my top, but threw on my cropped black skull vest instead. I had been asleep for over two hours!

I headed out just as Ben and Luke reached the tent.

"Hey sis," called Ben.

"Where's the fish?" I asked.

They excitedly told me they had caught about eight or nine but didn't really fancy eating them so threw them back in the lake.

"So much for survival in the wild! Are you sure it wasn't the same fish you kept catching each time?" I joked.

"A fish with suicidal tendencies you think?" laughed Luke.

We chatted for a while. They asked about my afternoon.

"I lay by the lake, reading, sunbathing. Had a swim. Talked to our neighbors then fell asleep." Mostly true.

"By the way they invited us for dinner. Eight o clock."

"Cool," they both said.

We had a good evening with Ed and Mary. I changed into shorts and threw a tee shirt over my skull vest. The boys just wore shorts, as did Ed. Mary just wore a dark red bikini.

I think both my brothers took a liking to Mary and noticed she flirted quite shamelessly as the alcohol flowed.

"So how old do you think Ed and I are?" she asked after we had eaten.

"Late thirties?" asked Ben. It was what we had guessed the first day we met them.

"Not bad. Ed's forty one and I'm thirty six.," she answered.

"What about us?" asked Luke.

"You're twenty eight," said Mary pointing at Luke.

"And you're twenty four," she laughed, pointing at Ben.

"Wrong. I'm twenty five and Ben is twenty two."

"Oh. Close," she giggled.

"What about you? About twenty three?" Ed said, looking at me.

"No she's just turned eighteen this summer," Ben answered for me.

"No way! So young? A babe," wondered Ed.

They told us about a beautiful walk we could do. It took us to an amazing viewpoint with views over most of the national park.

"A whole day's hike but well worth it," explained Ed, showing Luke the route on a map.

"Thanks. We might do that on Thursday. We've been here a few times but didn't know that path existed," replied Ben.

We said our goodnights and walked back to our tent. We sat outside and opened some more beers.

"Swim time?" suggested Ben.

Without waiting they both stripped off and ran into the lake naked. I sat and watched the stars in the night sky. The boys came back, wrapped towels around themselves and sat down with another beer each.

"I'm whacked. I'm going to bed," I told them, getting up.

"Fresh air getting to you?" asked Ben.

I gave him a sarcastic smile and disappeared into the tent. I took off my tee shirt, leaving on my cropped vest and changed into a pair of boxers. I often wear men's boxers at home when I'm kicking about the house.

I got in my sleeping bag and soon fell asleep. I was woken by my two brothers stumbling in about an hour later, still naked.I smiled to myself and I went straight back to sleep.

I awoke in the middle of the night with my back to Luke but noticed that my vest had ridden up to my neck, exposing my breasts. I pulled it back down and rolled over to cuddle Luke.

When I woke up in the morning, sunlight was streaming in, with the tent entrance open slightly. I looked across and saw Ben was not in his sleeping bag. I also realized that my vest had slipped up again and my naked tits were squashed against Luke's back. If he wakes he will definitely feel them.

My initial reaction was to pull gently away from him and cover them but I felt brave. I wondered what he would think if he did feel them.

So I lay there with my breasts pressing against my brother's bare back. Then Ben came in. I pretended to be asleep but noticed he was still naked but had been for an early morning swim.

He got back into his sleeping bag but his cock was still visible, like yesterday morning. He began to stroke it as it stiffened. Soon he was vigorously jerking himself off.

Then to my amazement as I spied his wank he moved his other hand into Luke's sleeping bag. A bit of fumbling followed before he slipped down the sleeping bag and Luke's cock popped out. Erect with Ben's hand round it.

Ben proceeded to stroke both his and his brother's cock. I watched in amazement. Luke stirred then woke up as he realized what was going on.

"Hey bro?" he mumbled.

"Hi. Don't mind do you? I've missed your cock this holiday so far," answered Ben quietly.

I couldn't believe my ears, let alone my eyes. My brothers play with each other!

My other thought was that I still had my naked tits against Luke. He seemed more occupied with Ben at the moment but sooner or later would notice me. If I tried to move away from him it would only bring my tits to their attention.

Ben soon came, sending out jets of white fluid over himself. They both seem so caught up in their game they seemed to forget that I was there.

Then Ben got up and left the tent, leaving Luke with an exposed and erect cock. Being left alone seemed to focus Luke on my presence. As I still pretended to sleep he rolled onto his back, bringing my tits into his sight.

He looked at them then started jerking his shaft. He masturbated while looking at my tits! Just as he came he leaned towards me and very very gently licked my right nipple.

Oh god it was like receiving an electric shock! Just the slightest touch of his tongue sent shivers all round my body.

Then he sat up, covered me with my sleeping bag and went out. I opened my eyes.

Soon after I got up and joined them. They had shorts on again. We had breakfast and chatted excitedly about our plans for the day. We decided to go and visit a waterfall, about an hours walk away.

I wore a knee length black tight skirt and a black sports bra. The boys wore what they always wore this week, just shorts. Another hot sunny day ahead.

We walked towards the waterfall up a steep path. At the bottom we saw a group of about twenty five schoolchildren, mostly girls about thirteen or fourteen years old. They were being looked after by three adults. They stared at us as we walked past. Must be some kind of field trip.

Further up the path was a small picnic area. A clearing and about eight tables. There were a few middle aged people resting there.

We walked on. When we got to the waterfall we rested. I took loads of photos, before we began to head back down again.

I walked ahead with Luke, chatting about nothing in particular as we walked. Ben was walking slower behind us.

"Hey guys!!" he shouted to get our attention.

We turned around and saw Ben standing in the stream. His shorts were around his ankles and he was urinating in the water.

"Ben! Are you mad?" I shouted.

He laughed as he took off his shorts and started jumping around in the stream.

"Join me, it's fun," he laughed.

Luke took off his shorts, handing them to me as he ran to the stream. I watched them messing around in the water. Jumping and running and screaming and kicking water over each other, both completely naked.

"What if someone comes?" I asked.

They ignored me as they messed about. I looked at my brothers. Naked. I stared at their cocks. Soft, swinging from side to side and up and down as they jumped about. Their balls bouncing up and down.

They were a similar height, my brothers. Ben was a bit slimmer and very muscular. Fit, in an athletic sense, I thought. Luke was a tiny bit larger, weight wise, but still in good shape.

Their cocks were similar in size and shape, I noticed, not wanting to be a perv!

"Someone will see! Get out!" I shouted.

"Calm down sis. Join us. Where's your sense of fun?" Ben teased me.

"Yeah come on Lucy! Don't you ever go crazy?" Luke asked, smiling.

I shook my head. Then I decided to show them that I wasn't so dull.

"Hey guys! Look!" I called to them.

When I had their attention I placed my hands at the bottom of my sports bra and lifted it up, exposing my titties. I stood there like that for about twenty seconds as they stared at my breasts. Then I covered them again and quickly walked off down the hill.

It took them about five minutes to catch up with me and when they did they both had their shorts back on. Just as well as we soon met some other people.

As we walked back Luke declared that we needed more beer.

"Oh I don't wanna walk all the way to the store," Ben moaned.

"Me neither. It's too hot," I agreed.

We knew we needed some but couldn't decide who was going to go. As we reached the edge of the clearing where our tent was sited Luke had an idea.

"Let's have a race! Last one back has to go and buy more beer," he suggested.

Being the sportsman here Ben was only too pleased to agree. I think both boys thought I would be slowest. But I knew I had been out running with Ben over the summer.

So we counted to three then ran for all our lives towards the tent. Tn my delight and Luke's obvious disgust I beat him, both of us way behind Ben. So after a brief rest Luke sent of on the long trek to the store.

Ben and I rested for a while. I changed into a purple bikini and joined him for a swim in the lake. Ben decided to try and swim for a little island further out in the lake so I came ashore and settled down with a book and some sunbathing.

I lay on my stomach and removed my top. I would put it back on when Ben came back. He was gone for a while and I started to worry about him. I stood up to look for him and saw him swimming slowly back.

I lay back down and he sat near to me. For whatever reason I had forgotten that I was still topless but I was still on my front so I didn't worry too much. Besides I gave them both a quick flash that morning.

We chatted for a while then feeling playful I rolled over onto my back giving Ben a clear view of my breasts. He stared for a while.

"You never seen a girl's chest before?" I teased him.

"They're...err...err....very nice, sis," he mumbled.

"Thanks. I think they're a bit too small but......" I stopped, suddenly remembering that here I was talking to my brother about my tits.

"No. Well anyway I think they're nice. I think," he added.

"You think? What does that mean?" I laughed, pretending to be offended.

"Well I don't know. I mean you're my sister. I'm not supposed to talk about your....your....tits."

"Well I'm still a girl. Sister or not. Tits are tits. Same as cocks are cocks."

"I know but you know what I mean," he said.

"I know."

"Anyway I saw you jerk off today, in the tent. And yesterday," I said.

"No I never....!" he moaned.

"You did. And this morning you played with Luke's as well. I pretended to be asleep."

I described to him what I saw and he had no choice but to admit it. He was very embarrassed. But I also noticed a bulge in his shorts.

"So what other camping traditions do you two have?" I was feeling bolder now. And a bit horny!

"Huh?" he sounded confused.

"Well you swim naked together and you jerk each other off. What else?"

"Nothing, honest," he replied, looking guilty.

After a bit more persuasion and teasing he admitted that they suck each others cocks.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!" I exclaimed, clapping my hands in delight.

He told me how they suck each other but never swallow. Apparently he cums over Luke's face but Luke always pulls out and cums into his hands. So much information.

I looked at the big bulge in Ben's shorts. This was obviously turning him on. Not just him either!

"Can I suck yours?" I asked, sheepishly.

"LUCY!! No! You're my sister," he protested.

"And Luke's your brother. You let him."

"It's different."

"How is it different?"

"You're my sister. You're a girl," he tried to reason.

"And isn't that good? A girl? Or do you prefer boys?"

"Lucy!"

I sat up and began to tease my nipples with my fingers, just in front of him.

"I'll let you play with these. I promise," I said in my most childish voice.

"Lucy! Stop!"

I slipped my hand into my bikini bottoms and began touching my clitoris. I looked at his bulging shorts.

"Oh go on. Just this once. And don't let Luke find out. He'll tell mum and dad," Ben said.

He pulled his shorts down and his cock sprang free. I leaned forward and wrapped my hand around it. My brother's cock! I couldn't believe this was happening.

I leaned down and licked it. Then I wrapped my lips around it and lowered my head, taking him into my mouth. I sucked him and felt him quiver as he got closer to cumming.

After a short while he shot loads of cum into my mouth which I happily swallowed. Every last drop. I sat up and looked at his shocked face. Shocked and satisfied. I smiled.

"That was amazing," he gushed.

"Thank you sweet brother. Glad you liked it," I laughed.

I pulled my bottoms off and lay on my back, totally naked. He stared at my nudity before leaning forward to touch my breasts.

He sucked on my titties as I played with my clitoris. I shuddered to an orgasm as he worked my tits.

We lay for a while completely naked and thinking about what we had done. Then, still nude, we went for a swim. We were just coming out of the water when we saw Ed and Mary walking alongside the lake in our direction.

"Hey guys," they shouted, as they saw our naked bodies.

"Hey," I called, slightly embarrassed.

They walked on as Ben and I fell onto our towels laughing.

"What can they think? They know you're my sister?" he laughed.

We dressed and soon after Luke came back, armed with loads of bottles of beer.

We had a meal of beans an veg and drank loads. The boys swam nude but I still kept my bikini on. Ben occasionally shot me slightly embarrassed looks but I always smiled at him to reassure him.

I was maybe a little embarrassed. He was my brother and I had sucked his cock! And he had sucked my small tits! And seen my shaved pussy! Very embarrassing. But since I knew that he and Luke got up to stuff I wasn't quite as ashamed as I might have been.

I said goodnight to them as I went to bed. In the tent I took a deep breath and stripped completely naked and climbed into my sleeping bag. Shortly after my brothers came in, still nude and got in their sleeping bags.

Ben turned out the lantern and then it was totally dark. Pitch black. You could see nothing.

I waited a few minutes then I rolled over and pushed myself against Luke. My bare breasts pressed against the skin of his back and I placed my left arm over him and onto his stomach.

A moment or two on I slipped my left hand into his sleeping bag and felt for his cock. It was already semi hard! Obviously he liked my tits against his back....

I stroked him till he was fully erect then toyed with his cock head. I sensed him getting more excited. Then I pushed my bag off and moved so I could take his erect member in my mouth.

I sucked his cock as he played with my tits. All this in the dark and in total silence so Ben would have no idea. Perhaps.

Luke came fully into my mouth, his semen rushing down my throat. He continued to play with my tits but moved a bit so he could reach my cunt with his hand. He slid a finger into my moist vagina and I let out a slight moan as he masturbated me.

I tensed up and shook as I came. We lay back down together and fell asleep in each others arms, still naked.

I awoke on Thursday morning to see my brothers jacking each other off. I pulled down my sleeping bag to expose my breasts to them.

"Here you are boys. Something to look at as you cum!" I joked.

Luke sent me an embarrassed and worried look but I just smiled. They both stared at my tits until they both shot out cum over each other.

We dressed and had breakfast as we prepared for what was going to be a very long walk in extremely hot weather. Ben wore shorts. Luke opted for a very tight pair of swim trunks and I wore my purple bikini.

SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,539 Followers