And Sister Cums Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's dad. He's been trying to call me since last night," explained Luke.

He called dad. Ben and I sat silently, watching our older brother pacing around.

"Sure dad, see you later. And dad? Thanks," Luke said to our father.

"Great news. Dad said he had some spare time today and as the weather is so fantastic, he fancied a drive. So he suggested picking us up this afternoon from the main camp. Four o' clock. Save us that massive walk in this heat tomorrow."

We all agreed this was good, although maybe a bit sad we wouldn't get one more night together in the tent. But none of us was looking forward to tomorrow's long trek in this hot weather.

We packed up all our gear and folded up the tent. The boys wore just shorts and I had shorts and a bikini top. We sat around for a while, just talking. Then Ben suggested a swim. Without waiting for an answer he tugged down his shorts and ran to the lake. I took off my top and was just about to pull down my shorts when we heard a car engine in the distance, but approaching. We were a bit concerned when the Park Ranger's SUV pulled into the clearing and stopped by our bags.

Ben stood in the lake, the water hiding his nudity. I folded my arms across my chest to hide my breasts as the Ranger and what must be his deputy got out and walked towards us.

"Hey you guys. You been here long?" the Ranger asked us.

"A few days. Why? Is something wrong sir?" asked Luke, nervously.

"Well we got a couple of fugitives on the loose. Reports that they were seen in the park this morning. Been hiding out maybe. Couple, man and a woman about mid thirties. Wondered if you might have seen anyone like that these past few days," he continued.

Luke told them about the couple staying near us. The Ranger noted what he was hearing.

I noticed that the deputy kept glancing towards my chest. I kept shifting my arms so he couldn't see anything. I really wanted to put my top back on but felt that would bring more attention to myself.

"Well thanks. I'll need all your details and the police may get in touch with you."

"We're going home today sir," explained Luke.

"That's ok. We can get the local police to visit you at home. I just need your names and addresesses.."

"Luke Barnes. That's me. This is Lucy Barnes. And in the water there that's Ben Barnes. Sir."

"Are you related then or something?"

"Sure sir. Lucy here is my sister and Ben is my brother. I'm the oldest."

The two Rangers looked at my lack of clothing and looked at each other in a confused way, only stopping when Luke gave our address.

"What are they wanted for?" Luke asked when he finished with our details.

"Ah I don't really know if I should tell you this but we believe they may be involved in a homicide. Certainly we need to speak to them to rule them out."

Luke and I stared at each other, in disbelief.

"Well anyway thanks for your assistance. We'll leave you to your, err, your, err well whatever thanks."

Once they had driven away we just sat in silence. Ben came out of the water and sat next to us, still naked.

Ages past before we felt like moving. We stood up and went for a swim, Luke and I joining Ben in being naked. We splashed around in the water before lying in the sunshine, drying off. We had no tent to go into but we assumed no one would appear.

I sat up and moved across Luke's legs and stroked his soft cock, quickly bringing it to life. Once it was hard I leaned forward and took him in my mouth. I felt Ben's hands on my ass and then the tip of his erect penis pushing against my pussy lips. I parted my legs and Ben's cock slipped inside me. He pumped into me as I sucked on Luke's cock. Ben kept slapping my ass cheeks as he fucked me.

Ben's pace quickened as he thrust into me, and in no time he was shooting his sperm inside me. He sat back as I continued to suck Luke. Then I sat up and lowered my pussy onto Luke's cock. Ben moved closer and sucked on my tits as I pounded my eldest brother.

"OH OH OH GOD THAT'S IT FUCK ME FUCK OH YES LUKE FUCK OH I'M CUMMING"

Luke and I continued our fuck as Ben slipped his still soft member into my mouth. I licked it clean, licking off his cum and my pussy juices as my own orgasm neared.

In between licks of Ben's cock I moaned and called out.

"Oh yes that's it! YOU DIRTY FUCKER LUKE! That's it fuck your slutty little sister! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK"

I came just moments before Luke. His cum shooting up inside me. I lay down across him and could feel his sperm dribbling down my inner thigh. We lay together for ages.

"Lucy you're such a dirty little bitch!" joked Luke.

I smiled.

"And you're a dirty sister fucker. And you Ben you're a filthy cunt!" I joked as we stood up and headed for the water.

"I hope we can do this at home," suggested Ben.

We lay in the sun, still naked, until another car engine broke the peace and quiet. We stood up and pulled on our shorts quickly. I was just fixing my bikini top when a car pulled up. A mum, dad and two excited young children stared at us through the windows.

We sat quietly, watching the young family pitching their tent, as the children ran around the water's edge.

"Time to go, I think," I said.

We picked up our gear and walked towards the main camp, stopping at the edge of the trees to see for one last time the clearing by the lake that had witnessed the most amazing few days of our lives. And changed our relationship, maybe forever.

We sat around the bar at the camp when dad's car pulled up. He drove us home, listening as we told him about our adventures. The ones we could tell him about!

At home mum made us a beautiful meal. Our first proper meal for a week. She asked us loads of questions.

"And you, Lucy. Did you really enjoy it?" asked Mum.

"It was fantastic mum. Better than I ever imagined it could be."

"And your brothers? They didn't drive you mad?"

"Well they did. But in a good way," I smiled, as Ben and Luke looked at me nervously.

"Well you guys, you've got a few more weeks of summer to enjoy. What's the plan?" asked dad.

"Don't know really. But is it ok if we can pitch the tent in the garden. Just to enjoy for a few more weeks?" asked Ben.

"Ok, but wait until tomorrow. Honestly you boys and your camping. Maybe your father and I should join you one week to see what's so amazing," laughed mum.

The three of us looked at each other, a secret smile breaking out on our faces.

Mum went into the kitchen to do the dishes and I joined her. When the two of us were alone she spoke to me again.

"Was it really ok?"

"It was great mum. I did enjoy myself."

"Those two fugitives though? That's a bit scary."

"They seemed nice really mum."

"And are you sure your brothers didn't bother you too much. You know boys. I hope. They didn't gang up on you?"

"No they were great. I love them."

"But they didn't pick on you. Being a girl?"

"Nothing I didn't deserve mum."

"What does that mean?"

I walked away smiling. I was the first to bed that night, and after I heard mum and dad go to their room I was pleasantly surprised to see my bedroom door open. Ben and Luke came in. Naked. And erect.

"Aha! So the summer isn't over yet," I smiled, pulling back my covers to reveal my own naked body.