And That's the Rub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linkznut
linkznut
1,273 Followers

So she paced.

And then there was a noise. Someone was out there. She rushed to the office door, stopping suddenly before she reached it. What if it wasn't him?

Then there was a knock on the door. "Marsha? I'm back. Open the door."

She flew to the door and threw it open. She glared at him as he entered, carrying her clothing with him. "You bastard!" she screamed as she threw herself at him, forcing him against the wall. "You son of a bitch!" she hissed as she threw her arms around him and pressed her lips against his, sucking wildly at his tongue and lips, rubbing her body against him like an animal just brought in from the wild.

She grabbed his T-shirt and jerked it over his head. She grabbed his shoulders, turned him, and pushed him backwards to the table, until it was him on his back looking up at her.

"Did you miss me?" he asked, a wry smile on his face.

"You bastard," she hissed back as ripped open his trousers and pulled them down to his shoes. She bent over and quickly removed and discarded his shoes, and then removed his pants.

Without wasting any time, she hopped onto the table, straddled his manhood, and impaled herself upon him, falling forward and into his arms as she pumped her pussy on his meat.

Jason quickly answered her desperate call, thrusting his cock into her as she shoved herself onto him, knowing that he wouldn't last long.

But she came first, moaning loudly, her face hanging above his. She tried to open her eyes, wanting to watch him watching her. But her orgasm was too intense, and too sudden. When it finally passed, she collapsed on top of him. And slowly, they caught their breath.

She raised her head just enough to look at him. "You bastard," she whispered, lowering her lips to his.

* * *

For a while, they just lay there, recovering from the passion that had consumed them. "We should be going," he said at last.

Reluctantly, she sat up and looked down on him, his limp penis having long ago slipped from her pussy. She eased herself off the table, took his outstretched hand, and helped him to his feet.

"Where did you go?" she asked as she peered into his eyes.

At first, he smiled, and then he started to chuckle softly. "I was sitting in the lounge reading magazines."

She looked at him, a puzzled look on her face. "But the elevator. I heard it," she questioned.

"Yeah, I figured you might be listening for it, so I called it up before I went to the lounge." The smirk on his face stretched nearly from one ear to the other.

She hesitated for a moment, and then laughed. "You bastard."

They got dressed in silence, neatened each other up as best as they could and left. When they reached the lot where they'd parked their cars, she hesitated. "Whose car are we taking?"

He looked at her before responding. "Both. Tonight, you go to your home, and I'll go to mine. I'll call you in the morning."

"But," she stammered. "I thought . . ." She left the thought unfinished.

Jason reached out and gently stroked her hair. "You'll need your rest tonight. I've got plans for you tomorrow," he said.

They walked to her car in silence. He held the door open for her and waited while she got settled and started the car. She looked at him one more time, before slamming the car into gear and peeling out of the lot.

Jason stood and watched until she was gone from sight. "Wow," he said softly, almost reverently, as he turned and made his way to his car.

* * * * * * *

Thanks for reading. As always, I look forward to your comments and suggestions.

linkznut
linkznut
1,273 Followers
12