All Comments on 'And Then There Were Three Ch. 01'

by MrBlueSkies

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
meh

were 3 pages really necessary ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
No more.

Please no more of this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
There were not three of them

There was one wimp, one bitch and one as**ole. This belongs in the fetish category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
understanding

I applaud Paula for taking a lover. Her husband Martin can't please her and has a hair trigger so he cums prematurely. Paula has needs and David fills that void. Nicely written and interesting story.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
AGAIN did anyone note the author is from the UK?

what is going on over there?

katibkatibalmost 14 years ago
Well...

Well, it's interesting, up to a point. Not much psychological depth to either character, but nevertheless I hope the story continues. Just one thing -- and perhaps it is UK usage -- but you seem to confuse pubis with pubes. There is a real difference.

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 14 years ago
Get therapy for sexual disfunction

or get a divorce. These have to be dumbest people. Oh god, I love you so much and I am a failure as a husband. Yes I will work my ass off so you can go out and have a lover to take care of you. The discussion was not let us get sexual therapy to help with pemature ejaculation and to learn to be a better lover, it was the above and the submissive husband buys it all. If there are really people like this there are therapists or lawyers who can help you. And this is multi-part story. Why?

hobojoe1hobojoe1almost 14 years ago
Liked the little extra

I loved the peeing part added as part of everything else. My 1st wife did this from time to time. We both loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
constructive comments

this always makes me laugh, the author already knows he's a loser so he doesn't want anyone to say bad things about him being a loser. There enough sickos that will think your wonderful but it just makes me sick.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

The wife has learned her powers and her husband is getting what he so longs for. I myself love being the wimp husband.

Looking forward to the rest of the story.

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 14 years ago
Sorry, No More Please

I always appreciate a person spending the time and effort to write, but....this is definitely not for me or my wife. I realize that some like the wimp husband stories...more power to them, but as for myself I don't like to see husbands abused by power hungry wives and stud boyfriends any more then I would like to see women abused and humiliated by husbands. I really cannot see how on the one hand you profess to love another person, and at the same time a person humiliates and abuses that same person. So.....for those who are into hurting and humilation, I guess this story is for you, but as for me and my wife, we'll bow out now before we waste anymore time on it.

Orion623Orion623almost 14 years ago
Why?

Paula had several lovers before she married Martin. This implies a certain level of experience with different size cocks, different techniques, and different abilities as well as differences in staying power. Why on earth did this beauty who could have any man she wanted, marry a guy who had a small dick and was a premature ejaculator? Perhaps this will be explained in future chapters but, if not, it leaves a large hole in the stories development.

There is also the question of why Paula was bidding so heavily on the flight with David and why she chose to wear pants that were sprayed on her to their flight. Part of the stories development should include an explanation of how Paula came to pick David out of any number of potential lovers she could have. Why did she pick a guy who is 20 years older than she is rather than someone closer to her own age? The author is not letting us see who Paula is or what her thought process was that led her to becoming an adulteress.

The plot should put this story in the Fetish section rather than Loving Wives. That aside, the story is pretty well written. Grammar, spelling, paragraphing, punctuation are all well done. Certainly there is nothing that leaps out at a reader as being inadequate or poorly done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brit crap at lowest. Have to enjoy the putrid latrine smell. If you a Brit, of corse. Totally talent free scribbler running wild in a kindergarten wanna make believe fetish fantasy for retarded.

Keep your Fish & Chips job, drink tee and jerk in yo momma’s panties, fagg.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a crock of shit.

Martin broke his glass in his wife's lovers face. Unbeknownst to the lover, Paula had not been true about the aftermath of the cream pie. Martin caned her then threw her naked from the house. He grabbed some scissors and before throwing her clothes out of the bedroom window he shredded them.

It also turns out that Martin's 3 inch hair trigger was also BS to fluff up her lover's 5 inch 2 minute wonder. Seems she was only interested in the illicitness of the affair. She has since been sectioned as she was obviously mentally unstable, imagine thinking any husband would tolerate what she did.

As they were sitting talking another 2 surprises awaited lover. 1) his wife had read the confession of Paula. 2) She and the boss of the company were listening to a stream of the conversation where lover confesses to taking unauthorised time off work to have an affair. Divorce and severance papers will be on their way later that day.

Something like above is the only way this story should have a part 2.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Constructive criticism: Don’t use two diametrically opposite tags like romance and cuckold for the same story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrBlueSkies@MrBlueSkies
I started writing stories which could have developed from personal experiences and situations. Some of the characters and events are real, but by no means all. I will leave the reader to speculate. My stories have either a straight or bi-sexual theme. There is normally some i...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES