And Then There Were Three Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped, 'I can't do it David,' she said, 'sorry, it hurts too much.'

'It's alright,' I said, 'it doesn't matter.'

She kept saying sorry as she reached behind her once more and, looking me in the eyes, slid her hand up and down my penis. She help it against the crack of her arse and buried it between the cheeks as I came. It felt bloody good Martin, cumming between the cheeks of your wife's perfect arse.

We go up and went to shower together, but before we did, she made me sit in the double bath. She then stood astride me and pissed all over my chest and legs. Believe me Martin, it is so sexy. We showered afterwards and went down to eat. The waiter and barman practically tossed off in public as they ogled at her incredibly short skirt. They gave me mixed looks of envy and hate in equal measure. They must have wondered what such a beautiful woman could see in a man clearly very much older than herself.

After dinner, we made love, slept some, woke up and made love again. In the morning we were late for breakfast (more dirty looks from the waiter). We packed our respective bags. Just before we were to leave the room; Paula lifted her skirt, laid down on the bed, pulled her knickers to one side and simply said.

'Fuck me David, please, hard and quick.'

I did! She urged me deeper and locked her legs around me as I came. I rolled off and she reached for a tissue and placed it in her knickers.

'Don't want to leak all over the place' she said.

Now she had us both Martin.

The rest you know. You were pleased to see her home. She enticed you to bed, ensured that you came far too early (not difficult) and then asked you to go down on her before she caned you for being 'a naughty boy' When you realised what you were tasting it was too late wasn't it Martin? She clamped her thighs around you head and expressed my cum out of herself and into your mouth.

'I've found a real man,' she said, 'and I am going to tell you what I am going to do about it.'

You cried, and begged her not to leave you; she told you that she had no intention of leaving, but from now on, things will be different for the three of us.

Evidently, your face was a picture!

'Three of us?'

'Yes,' she said, 'three of us, now fetch your cane and come back with my darling black penis on.'

To be continued

The author will be pleased to receive constructive comments or criticisms through the link below.