Andi's Summer - Day 06 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gilead39
Gilead39
22 Followers

"Oh Candi, I love that."

"I do too, isn't it just fantastic?"

"Yes, yes, don't stop!"

She was looking up at my eyes as she continued to pleasure me. I began to fondle my breasts, tweaking my nipples, pinching, pulling and stretching them as she took me higher and higher. I knew I was going to reach an orgasm long before I wanted to even though she wasn't rushing me to a peak. I never wanted her tongue to stop the stimulation it was performing. Never ever! The exhilaration was just too much. I began bucking and humping my pelvis up into her face.

"That's it Andi! Fuck my face! Give me what I want."

She wrapped her arms around my upturned thighs pulling my entire mons into her encouraging mouth and drank my juices as I flooded her vacuuming orifice. I came in spurts and gushes just like a man did. She kept her encouraging mouth pressed to me as I twisted and squirmed as my cunny contracted and swelled in rapid spasms. My entire body was overtaken with convulsions and tremors.

She relinquished the pressure of her mouth but stayed glued to my threshold as I calmed down from my incredible orgasms. Not one, two or three, but continuous equal pinnacles I had never experienced before. Too soon the extraordinary pulses slowed. I knew my dalliances in the past needed to be reclassified from foreplay to child's play.

After minutes of luxurious oblivion, she gave my swollen lips a light kiss and crawled up over me.

"Taste yourself, Andi." She pressed her lips to mine and let some of my own juices drip into my mouth. "You are so fresh and lovely. We must do this again sometime soon -- in private."

She looked over toward Mr. Jacoby; smiled and whispered, "Don't tell Brad; keep it our little secret."

I had to tell her how I felt, "You are so perfect, I want to kiss and hold you forever and ever."

"I think you're perfect for me too, but it is your turn. He wants to see you do me."

She rolled the two of us over so I was on top.

I scrambled to my knees and bent over her. I took charge without thinking. I owed her so much. I wanted to return the pleasure she had given me. There was only one problem. After kissing her with genuine passion I nibbled at her ear and whispered, "I've never done anything like this before; I don't know if..."

"Don't worry. Just do what I did and fake the rest for Brad. I'll guide you along."

"I'm not doing this for Mr. Jacoby."

"I know, I know, but pretend you are. He's testing you, so give him a good show."

I kissed her as she glided one hand down my back while the other hand stole down between us and curled two fingers inside me.

"Don't! Please I can't concentrate if you do that."

She rolled over onto her stomach to take her opportunistic hands out of play.

I knew I didn't have to kiss and lick her for any length of time because we both were extremely turned-on, but I wanted to return each and every manual and oral caress she had introduced.

I was thrilled to be able to touch her on my own initiative. I braced myself on my knees and went to work. I lifted her soft fragrant hair and started on her neck and shoulders. I looked over at Mr. Jacoby and he was watching me cater to Candi; he was smiling and jacking himself off. At the moment I didn't care if he wasted a cum without me.

"You can be a little firmer with your hands, Andi. Give me a nice massage while you do that. Remember Brad is watching; let's give him a sensuous show, OK?" She was giving me permission to make my efforts look and be as sexy as I wanted. I straddled her hips and explored her back as if I knew what I was doing. She said my muff ticked her butt. She talked me through what felt good to her.

"I'm twenty; how old are you, Andi?"

"I just turned eighteen. I didn't think I would meet a man like Mr. Jacoby until I got to college. My first blow was with a college guy, but he turned out to be just like a little boy."

"All men are little boys, sweet cheeks. A woman can make all of them jump through hoops by just batting her eyes. What college are you going to?"

"UCLA in California."

"Really? That sounds like a fun adventure. I want to go to California someday and live on the beach. Can you imagine summer being all year long?"

"Mmm, I'm looking forward to that."

After pouring a pool of the chocolate smelling cocoa butter sun-screen between her shoulder blades I lathered her entire back with it. Her flesh wasn't as pliable as mine; her muscles were firm. She gave me directions when my grip or pressure wasn't firm enough. If she hadn't reminded me to do her arms I would have missed doing them. Her casual chatting let me take my time and explore her fabulous body to my heart's content.

"I finished a year and a half at the community college in the city but my grades weren't too good because I was boy-crazy and was known as the 'Saturday Night Delight' by any male that could scrape together two Jacksons. These days my minimum is three Franklins. I put half the net in the bank and spend the rest."

I froze in mid-stroke. "Three Franklins? That's three hundred dollars!"

"Sure. That's the going rate if a girl is young and pretends to be dumb and horny. I don't work every night, but some nights I book two dates right in a row. When I do that I triple my savings."

I had to know. "What do you do for three Franklins?" I felt sophisticated using her code word for money.

"Everything and anything that my little boys want. I'd get bored just doing one thing all the time."

As I began to smooth in the lotion again I felt very special because she was sharing her secrets with me.

"Turn around Andi; do my legs first, I want you to do my butt last." It was a long stretch to get to her feet and I had to mount her buttocks. She made it easier for me by lifting her legs up at the knees like two pillars before me. She pointed her toes upward and for a moment her calves looked like huge twin penises to me. That thought made me use both of my hands in the same way I would grip and stoke a cock and I spent a long time jacking off each of them. Mr. Jacoby was still watching with interest.

I slid off her buttocks and settled my throbbing pussy onto the small of her back. After re-loading more lotion on both hands I gripped her athletic, firm, feminine mounds and lathered them with a flourish. Would she be offended if I tongue-fucked her rosebud? I spread her cheeks and bent forward, swirled my tongue around her wrinkled star and then darted my stiffened tongue against its center.

"Damn girl! Brad has rushed your training. I'll give you hours and hours before you stop doing that! You've found my weakness."

She arched her back and raised her hips which gave me greater access to my target. I was delighted that I was pleasing her. As she humped up to meet my stabs my breasts pressed against her hind slopes and were stimulated in a soft and tender way.

"We will have to continue this later. Brad is getting restless; he wants us to speed things up. Let me turn over."

I raised one leg and braced it on my foot to give her room to roll over.

On her back with her head turned toward Mr. Jacoby I realized that she could watch him watch us just as I had done. Did he give her some sort of signal? I hadn't heard him call out. I couldn't lift my eyes to look over at him due to the guilt I felt for enjoying Candi so much and the angry because he was taking away the time I could spend worshiping her.

I wished I had two -- no, three mouths -- no, five mouths to service her. I giggled as I imagine myself with multiple heads and active mouths; one kissing her mouth, two others nibbling her on her soft nipples, another teasing her clit and the last one stabbing her star. I almost lost it when I realized that I hadn't considered her ears, her fingers and toes or her armpits. The image of me with a hundred heads faded as I relinquished my position.

When I was on my hands and knees above her she gave me instructions.

"Forget the foreplay, Brad wants you face down in my crotch right now."

I had to give her an appreciative kiss, and then I slithered down her body and positioned myself between her splayed legs.

Wow, there it was right in front of my eyes; a real, genuine adult naked pussy. It wasn't like any other I had seen in the locker room at school. Every girl's modesty below the waist was ensured due to the hairy matting we each had. I hadn't paid much attention. Why would I? The hairy muffs on the models in my magazines were artistically posed so there was no hint as to what a real adult pussy looked like.

On display just inches from my salivating mouth was the unspoiled view of the threshold of what many men, by her own admission, paid a fortune to ravish. Her outer lips were slightly darker than her tanned skin; her inner lips were darker still and curled inward yet stood out from their protective sisters. I couldn't believe that her protruding clitoris was so plumb. It looked like a mini-boob no -- it looked like a mini-penis protruding out of its own foreskin. Had she made it so as she rode me? She must have. Was she making it throb or was she that close to coming?

She reached down and spread her soft crinkled inner lips and the form of a butterfly was created; its wings spreading out to each edge of her thighs where her pelvis began. The wet dark pink edges of her grotto was shaped like a teardrop, I could see the inner walls were a bright bubble-gum pink. I took her action as an unmistakable invitation.

"Do it! Make me come for you."

I slinked forward and had to decide where I should begin. Her clit? No, it was probably too sensitive. Knowing my own cunny so well I was sure I could gage her level of elation and excitement.

Her feminine passage? Yes, there I could taste her nectar on the very first stroke of my tongue. I placed my own fingertips over hers so that we shared the responsibility of her open submission.

She moaned at my touch. I pressed forward and lapped at and into her inner sanctum. My tongue was coated with sweet fragrant fruity syrup. I glommed onto her, trying to seal off her fountain. I flicked my tongue as fast as I could, using it like a scoop to gather up all of her essence. She humped upward shouting, "YES! YES!"

Was she that please with what I was doing or was she trying to impress Mr. Jacoby on my behalf? I vowed to interrogate her at the first opportunity. I so wanted her reaction to be genuine. I spread my forefingers so they moved to each side of her protruding button. I applied a light pressure on the sleeve of her clit, pressing each finger closer and closer to each other.

I had done this to myself from the other direction often. It didn't hurt but gathered all the wonderful sensations together there. Coming during that circumstance was heavenly.

I had to hang on for dear life as Candi was rolling her hips as if she was fucking my face. I noted that her reactions weren't that much different than a man's.

She hissed, "Bite my clit! Hurt me!"

Her demand shocked me. She hadn't been cruel to me; was I hearing her correctly? Wanting to please her I let my teeth find her bloated pestle and bit down lightly.

"Harder! Harder! Hurt me, Andi." She was pleading for my acquiescence. I made my teeth grind together.

"YES! YES!"

The sweet fluids of her orgasm flooded my mouth. A sudden bright flash brought me fitfully back to reality. NOT NOW! I heard Mr. Jacoby's voice very near our utopia.

"That's it suck her dry!" The flashes and clicks were spaced close together. He continued to give me asinine directions. "Finger her!" I had to release her clit to do his bidding and was grateful to hear her moan in frustration. I knew we were one in our resentment for being interrupted.

"Use all four fingers; she can take it!" I was as gentle and careful as I could be as I inserted my straighten fingers inside her. Flashes and clicks followed every command.

"Lift up your face! Smile!" My respect for Mr. Jacoby was fading fast.

"Jam your hand all the way inside and hold it." I curled my fingers and pressed forward. When all of my knuckles were wet I knew that, if my thumb was tucked into my arched palm with the slightest more pressure I could have fist-fucked her. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing and photographing that so I pretended to be fully seated and waited for the clicks and flashes.

"Stick a thumb up her ass, she loves that!"

I was suspended on my forearms. I looked up at Candi. Her eyes were riveted shut and she was biting her lip as she rolled her head side-to-side. I knew I wasn't hurting her so I suspected she was holding herself in check so she wouldn't shout out profanities to our boss. I know I wanted to give him what for, but his hold over me kept me remorsefully quiet.

I licked my free thumb and swirled it around her anus, which was already generously lubricated from her earlier flows. I was frustrated that I had let so much of her juices escape. I eased my thumb inside her and felt her give it a series of sly contractions. I giggled, thinking that she was communicating with me by Morris code.

Mr. Jacoby misunderstood the source of my amusement.

"That's it! Look up."

I knew that photo was going to show me happily cunt finger-fucking and ass thumb-fucking Candi with extreme joy. He leaned in and took several close-ups of my busy hands, then told me to keep at it as he placed his camera on the table and went to the top of the lounge.

He turned around, backed over Candi, pressed his cock downward and forced it against her lips.

"Show Andi how you get me ready to ream your ass, whore."

Candi took the entire length of him without a struggle. He braced his hands on his knees and pumped downward strokes into her welcoming mouth. I could see the outline of his cock slide down her throat. His ball sack bounced on and around her chin. Candi raised her hands, cupped his cheeks and guided his pace

I continued to saw my fingers in and out of her as I watched, but I certainly wasn't trying to get her off. I wanted to jam my fist into her just to prove that I could, but I wanted that to be special for her -- in private.

I observed her right hand slide up to his crease and was surprised when she roughly slammed three compressed fingers into his anus. He screeched like a little girl.

"YES!"

I slipped my fingers out of her and returned to giving her soggy slippery lips loving kisses. I let my thumb rotate in her ass. Her wiggles and squirms told me she was appreciating my efforts. I hoped she knew that I was worshiping her. I relished being able to please her.

Mr. Jacoby shouted, "ENOUGH!"

He sprang up, spun around and rushed toward me. Candi rolled off the lounge. He flopped me over onto my back and then grabbing both of my ankles spun me around so my head was near the foot and my feet near the head of the lounge as he returned to stand above my face. I admired how he could move me at will.

As soon as I was in place Candi, as if knowing what Mr. Jacoby wanted, straddled my legs, got on her hands and knees and crawled backwards toward our employer until her hips and womanhood was suspended above my face.

She yelled out what she expected.

"Fuck me! Fuck me good, Brad. Show Andi what a stud you are."

I couldn't distinguish if her tone was complimentary or disparaging. Mr. Jacoby gave her ass a good smack and she spread her knees and lowered her pelvis toward my mouth and I assumed that she wanted me to give her a clit lick for good luck. That blessing was not to be as Mr. Jacoby pulled her hips upward.

"Watch and learn, Princess."

I could hardly do anything else; my eyes were just inches below the feminine flower of my newest -- only best friend and Mr. Jacoby's cock was throbbing just above my forehead. I watched as he grasped his shaft and moved in to tap up at Candi's clit and saw her lips blossom out like automated doors.

Mr. Jacoby was well aware of my vantage point. He began to tap against Candi and then press his cock down and let it slide over my nose, lips and chin. I stuck out my tongue to thank him for including me. He let his cock ride along Candi's welcoming lips while his ball sack danced on my eyelids and nose.

Her vestibule completely open, her unguarded vagina was unsealed for the taking. On a backward slide Mr. Jacoby's cock nudged against the spongy fissure. On the following forward glide the crown of his pride and joy prodded her receptive passage with small gentle jabs until it appeared to be drawn into rather than pressed into her inner sanctum.

The spectacle of the slow motion undertakings was compelling. I perceived that very few women in history had the good fortune to experience this superbly defined sexual edification I was privy to; instead they had been crudely taken without a visual preparation of the splendor of it all. Mr. Jacoby was a very deliberate teacher as he demonstrated how a master at his craft accomplished this erotic coupling.

Candi was a perfect confederate; allowing him to use her feminine orifice to reveal and react to each tiny stage as he performed his magic. The perfection in both of their roles told me that they had enacted this disclosure many times before. I felt truly privileged to be in their care.

Mr. Jacoby performed slow sensuous romantic injections of his manhood in the beginning. Each subsequent ploy was accelerated in speed as he ground and drove his shaft deeper into his rutting accomplice. Candi met his manhood by returning its counterpart as her hips and pelvis danced in lockstep with his every lead.

Before either of them could peak, Mr. Jacoby withdrew and pressed his cock on my lips letting me open my mouth and suckle him. Candi in turn lowered her torso and as her hair cascaded over my thighs her tongue flicked my button. I raised and suspended my hips to aid her tune-up of my central nervous system's control switch.

The taste of Candi was distinct in the coatings on his shaft. Too soon he pulled himself away from my adoration. I watched as he raised his bloated appendage level with the feminine buttocks above me and without teasing her rosebud in preparation or warning slammed his weapon into the depths of her rectum.

Candi squealed in pain and shock as her head flew up and away from my craving flesh. Mr. Jacoby began to harshly smack her haunches as he withdrew within an inch of liberating her anal ring, then plunged forward again, his ball sack swinging against her now vacant vulva.

I rose up to tongue-tease her clit to give her stimulation that would distract from Mr. Jacoby's abuse. Her entire body was rigid and inflexible and she yelped each time he struck her and each time he bottomed out.

"Fuck my asshole harder you bastard! Blister my ass! Give me what your nasty whore deserves!"

Was she whimpering her true desires or performing for Mr. Jacoby? Her dramatics continued as my tireless abductor pounded her without a hint of intermission. Candi ultimately collapsed down on me with her gushing well flooding my hospitable oral reservoir. I wasn't given time to savor her as Mr. Jacoby thrust her body off my face and plunged his ejaculating organ into my oral vacancy she had been forced to violently abandon.

Mr. Jacoby was in the throes of lust and fury. As he filled my mouth he continued to punish Candi with wild and brutal swats. Her womanhood rested on my breasts and I felt every strike through the protection of her pelvis. Her juices coated my torso as she wiggled and squirmed in response to the relentless beating.

His last application of his manual torment was as harsh as the first and was accomplished after a drawn out respite during which he muttered garbled menacing oaths that signaled he wasn't done with either of us.

He had withdrawn his deflating staff from my mouth and seemed to be aiming it down at me. Apparently deciding to alter his attention he stepped away and walked toward the head of the lounge where Candi laid sprawled between my legs.

Gilead39
Gilead39
22 Followers