Andi's Summer - Day 06 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gilead39
Gilead39
22 Followers

"Rise up and smile, whore."

Candi braced her torso on the palms of her hands to lift herself. I watched from behind her as she shook her head to let her hair clear her face and cascade over her shoulders. She leaned her head back to look up at Mr. Jacoby. I heard a grunt from our mentor and immediately felt a warm mist and droplets sprinkle over my legs.

Mr. Jacoby was pissing on both of us! From the gurgles and gargles made by Candi I realized that he was aiming directly at her open mouth and that I was only receiving the shower of drippings and overflow. Hearing her chug and smack her lips I couldn't believe that she was swallowing his liquid waste and apparently loving it.

Candi bowed her head as if on cue and I watched Mr. Jacoby's stream land on her back and travel back and forth across her buttocks giving me an unwanted and unexpected wet facial from the droplets that bounced off her quivering mounds and my breasts received a pooling as the liquid flowed off of her round wet cheeks. As the stream subsided Candi crawled forward and began an enthusiastic fellatio on Mr. Jacoby. He let her dawdle before stepping away from her.

"You girls take a shower and chill for a few minutes while I prepare lunch for us."

I expected to go to Mr. Jacoby's bedroom but Candi took my hand and we ran over to the outside poolside shower head and drain.

I couldn't wrap my rational mind around the outrageous act Mr. Jacoby had just performed. There was nothing sensual about being pissed on that I could think of; although Candi had expected it and seemed to enjoy the filthy deed. Were these people crazy?

When Candi, for purposes she alone understood, turned the cold water tap on and my breasts were the first recipients of the shocking incitement; I looked down as I gasped and I swear steam was drifting off my chest. My hot hard nipples became frozen stiff nubs instantly. She spun me around and kissed me with a probing tongue and I recognized the faint urine smell and tasted the mild flavor from her mouth. It seemed the consequences of being pissed on weren't as awful as it appeared to be.

When Candi released me her eyes penetrated mine with a worried questioning expression before she offered an explanation.

"I'm a freak, I like to be dominated and abused, even beaten and humiliated."

Her confession was confusing. She was a beautiful woman, so feminine in appearance and certainly by all standards I could conceive every man's wet-dream. Her outward 'movie star' exterior didn't present any indication of her innermost deviant sexual preferences and cravings. "Andi, you were prefect in every way with me. I think we are meant for each other."

My mind was whirling yet I had to let her know I felt the same way. I kissed her, nipped at her lower lip and when she slid her tongue into my mouth I bit down hard on it as I drove my knee up onto her womanhood.

"Don't worry, Bitch I will fuck over your ass with more than my hands. I'm going to fist-fuck you until you beg me to stop and then I'm going to fuck your ass with a baseball bat, you whore!"

Where had I conjured up those deviant ideas? Candi whimpered and clung to me in response. I couldn't believe I had verbalized such violent threats. After all, she was the experienced one; I was the novice. Could she teach me what she wanted and needed? Would I be able to please her?

She shuddered, "I can't wait, Andi. Don't worry, you can't hurt me too much. As strange as it sounds the pain gives me fantastic orgasms but better still it takes me to paradise."

"Lunch is ready girls!" Mr. Jacoby was setting out two trays on one of the tables in the shade under the latticed patio covering. He couldn't have heard our intimate exchange. He stood next to the table as we rushed over dripping wet and seated ourselves across from each other. It appeared he wasn't eating with us.

"You two seemed to get along nicely today. That's good. We'll have to do it again sometime. Andi, I want Candi to take you into town tomorrow. Meet her here at 8 a.m."

I didn't question working two days in a row.

"Candi, I want you to take her for a make-over. Do something with her hair but don't color it. Have her bush trimmed; something innocent and virginal. Have Leona teach her to do her make-up and pick up a dress or two and heels for her; whatever works for a newbie, I trust your judgment."

"Brad, she'll need bras, panties, hosiery and purses to match."

"Purses -- yeah, but no lingerie just yet. She is the perfect nudie cutie cupid doll type, don't you agree?"

"Sure Brad, I can see that." She was smiling at him but she didn't sound convinced to me.

I'll be right back." Mr. Jacoby turned back into the house.

Candi raced over dumped her lotions in her bag and ran back to our table. "I need to do some damage control." She found her make-up kit and with both hands flying she repaired her make-up in less than two minutes. "How do I look?"

She had used her compact mirror as she had freshen herself so she knew she looked beautiful.

"Like the girl of my dreams." Had I said that out loud?

"Let's eat Andi; Brad would make someone a good little homemaker wouldn't he?"

Mr. Jacoby had made thick club sandwiches on toast, a small crisp side salad decorated with sliced boiled eggs, cherry tomatoes, and carrot strips. He had substituted our usual drinks with clear carbonated water with ice cubes that turned out to be tonic water. He returned with my yellow dress and sandals.

"Take your time girls. When you are finished Andi, let yourself out the side gate and use it from now on in the mornings; the patio door will always be open when I'm home. Don't forget your homework. Candi, I expect you to come up and tuck me in."

He turned and reentered his home without any further instructions or a farewell.

"Tuck him in?"

"That's code for he wants me to rim and peg him."

"I know what rimming is. Peg? What is that?"

"Brad enjoys being fucked up the ass as much or more than I do. He has this big dildo that makes him act like a little girl. He loves it. But I want to talk about you; we only have ten -- fifteen minutes to talk."

"OK." I wanted more information about Mr. Jacoby but allowed Candi to dismiss that.

"Am I mistaken or do we have something going on between us?"

"I have unexplained feelings for you but I am not... not... a... a... lesbian. I... I do want to be with you again, that's for sure."

Candi giggled, "I'm not a lesbian either, but I have been with lots of different girls at work and I have never felt so keen on any of them. I want to be with you again, too!"

"Tomorrow then?"

"We won't have much time... I'll try to free up some time for us to be alone."

We chattered as girls do, talking at the same time being heard, hearing and responding to questions and comments. We did enjoy the sandwiches and devoured the salad. Mr. Jacoby was a great short order cook. Too soon we had finished our meal.

"Andi, we'll talk more about everything tomorrow. OK?"

"Sure. I leaned over the table and Candi met me halfway. We kissed. It was a long soulful kiss. I never wanted it to end.

Candi broke away. "I have to go upstairs. Will you rinse and stack our dishes in the sink? Don't wash them Brad likes to do things himself. See you at eight." I would have been fine except she stopped just inside the sliding glass door and looked back. My heart burst with love for her.

I took our trays to the kitchen and rinsed the glass dishes off and stacked them. I picked up the tray and glasses Mr. Jacoby had delivered to us earlier and rinsed them too. I didn't want to leave. Hearing Mr. Jacoby groan and moan upstairs; I hurried to dress and escape. I didn't want to visualize what the two of them were doing. Or did I? Without rational thought I crept up the stairs.

Peeking around the door I saw them fully engaged at the foot of his bed with their backs to me. Candi had leather straps around her waist, riding over her buttocks and between her legs. She was obviously prodding Mr. Jacoby ass with something. I would have to ask about that. Would Mr. Jacoby expect me to do that to him? Would Candi want me to do it to her? I had the good sense to back away and left the house before they caught me. __

On the way home my mind was tactfully blank. I couldn't have possibly sorted out my multiple conflicting thoughts without a rest period; there was just too much to consider and ponder.

Later that evening, I wasn't that much more clearheaded but I attempted to make some sense of my circumstances.

Mr. Jacoby had provided me with a revealing costume rather than a uniform. He had taken explicit photos of me that if shown to anyone would make it appear that I was a willing slutty model. Other than the tone of his commands Mr. Jacoby had been neither harsh nor hurtful to me. He let me suckle him at my own pace for the most part. I had nothing to complain about his treatment of me.

Candice was stunningly beautiful and worldly-wise. She assured me that Mr. Jacoby was trustworthy. She professed a special fondness for me, which I had inexplicably felt for her beginning the first time she held me in her arms. Her comments that she didn't want me to share with Mr. Jacoby, was a sign she wanted to trust me.

She guided me through all the new girl-girl thresholds with care and she let herself be used to give me a proper understanding of how vaginal and anal sexual intercourse was performed.

Her need for harsh treatment was asked for when we were alone together and her tolerance seemed limitless when she was with Mr. Jacoby. He had no trouble hurting her. Could I cruelly dominate someone I loved?

I recalled reading about a subservient lesbian in one of the novels. I found it and reread the highlighted texts that a previous reader or readers had made. Why would Mr. Gilmore want to record these details? Given the distinctly different notations, who had he shared the book with?

I learned about safe words and concluded that the submissive was actually in control; her partner was only providing the stimulation that she requested and required. I knew I wanted to cater to any and every desire that Candi needed fulfilled. I memorized some of the harsh commands and tactics.

I fell asleep without diddling myself before I could reread some of the other more romantic parts in the novel.

**

Gilead39
Gilead39
22 Followers