Andre The Reluctant Stripper Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't" I said, horrified. Davy just nodded. Unfortunately, I could never tell when we was lying. It was perfectly possible Marcus wasn't here at all. On the other hand, I could see someone talking to Jason who could easily have been him. F*ck. It slowly began to dawn on me that every moment I stalled the inevitable, the greater the risk became of Marcus actually coming over here. Seeing me. Like this. F*ck. I gave him the barest of nods, but it made him grin all the same. Peter took a step closer, and very gently began to make his little circles around my nipples again. Apparently he understood what I needed to get up the nerves to do this. I felt my cock instantly harden again. Davy was still grinning at me, pointing his finger at my underwear and then down to the floor. My hands were shaking as I hooked my thumbs into the waistband and began to slide them down, unable to believe I'd really let things get this far. I felt my arse being exposed first as Javier's hand tugged them down at the back. Peter let go of one nipple to join in at the front, and I saw the base of my cock showing above the waistband as he helped his boyfriend remove my last piece of dignity. The briefs were now around my thighs, with only my hardon stopping them slipping down altogether. They continued their achingly slow tugging, until finally even my erection wasn't enough to stop what was bound to happen, and with an almost audible smack, my cock sprang free of the underwear as they slipped down my legs to the floor and were pulled away.

Peter cupped my balls gently in his hand. I was in a state of denial. Surely I wasn't really standing here in a club, bare arse naked with someone I barely knew holding my balls, and yes, now with his boyfriend's hand wrapped around my cock as well? And not to forget, my so-called best friend standing there watching, twirling my cast off undies around his finger?

"We'll go and get your stuff and be back in a minute. Well, fairly soon. OK?" he asked, liberating me from the guy's clutches long enough to park me on a stool. It was a small mercy but enough to at least hide my erection now that they were no longer screening me with their bodies as they walked away to cross the room. I sat with my head in my hands, deliberately avoiding looking out at the rest of the club, wondering if their was something mentally wrong with me that I found it such a turn on to let my friends treat me like this.

I was startled from this maelstrom of angst and arousal circling round my brain by the barman putting a glass in front of me.

"Your friends said you might need this," he said, very obviously trying not to laugh as he ran his eyes down my chest to where I hoped the bar was hiding the rest.

"Thanks," I croaked, and despite everything, felt my hand creep towards my cock. The sense of recklessness I had sitting here totally naked, not knowing exactly where my clothes or even my friends were, was giving me an overwhelming urge to play with it. I tried to be discreet, but the knowing looks the barman gave me as he kept glancing over told me I probably wasn't doing a very good job. I closed my eyes, stroking slowly and not daring to look out at the rest of the room in case I saw anyone else looking back.

I almost jumped off the stool when I felt a hand clap on my back.

"Not interrupting something are we?" Davy asked sarcastically. They were back, the three of them with expressions on their faces telling me they knew that was exactly what they'd done.

"What did I tell you boys? Didn't I predict exactly how this would go?"

"You were right. Resisted – a bit – but once we started getting his clothes off him he obviously didn't want us to stop," Javier agreed.

"And I told you he'd get off on it if we made him sit here like that for a while!"

"Yep, he gets off on it alright," Peter added, waving my clothes at me and nodding at the erection I was unsuccessfully trying to hide with my hands.

"Maybe we should let him finish then," said Davy, grabbing my arm, and pulling me off the stool . He pushed me up against the wall in the narrow corner along the side of the bar. Forced to acknowledge where I was, I looked in alarm to see if anyone was looking over to where I was standing, very obviously completely naked. But before I could protest, the 3 of them surrounded me, forming a screen to the rest of the room.

"So Andre," Davy continued "when I told these two how you'd probably react if they started stripping you on the dance floor, even I didn't expect you'd go this far. Sitting there bollock naked , playing with yourself in public. I'm shocked!" I felt my face flush. "Imagine if it had been Marcus who'd found you instead of me?" His eyes dropped from my face down to my undeniably still semi-hard dick. I realised with a jolt Marcus might still appear.

"He's still here?" I asked, afraid of the answer.

Peter and Javier said nothing, looking at Davy, who merely smiled before saying,

"We had just decided to let you get dressed again, until we got back here and found you like.." he paused again, looking pointedly at my once more stiffening cock. "Well, like this," he continued. "It's making me see you in a whole new light. In fact I think "making" is the operative word here. All this time I've been thinking you got off on subtle little games when all along you really just needed a good hard push. Mate, I couldn't believe you actually got completely naked here just because I told you to. I was sure you'd know I was bullsh***ing you about Marcus being here." I felt his fingers teasing their way under my balls. "But now it turns out a little coercion just makes you want this even more." I was staring at him open mouthed, unable to deny any of what he said.

"So since you so obviously like it, I'm going to give you a little more of the same. The guys here were joking over at the bar that they might be looking for some help at a party they have coming up. An extra pair of hands. For starters. Maybe it's not such a joke after all. I think you are really are going to go and help them out. That is, if you want your clothes back before you go home. And if you don't want anyone else to find out about what you did tonight. What do you think?" I looked at him dumbstruck.

"Well?" he demanded.

"What would I have to do then?"

"Yes or no Andre."

"I suppose, er... yeah, I could help them. Just let me have my gear back..please?"

"Good. And don't think I'm going to let you back out of this either, because I won't. You're going and I'm taking you, ok guys?" he asked looking at the bemused couple.

"Fine by us. But we need to finish this up first," said Peter, his fingers once more beginning their agonising carresses across my now aching nipples. I moaned and closed my eyes, and I felt Davy's hand grab my wrist, guiding it to my cock until I realised he wanted me to start stroking myself again.

I resisted, but only for a moment. They'd already seen me strip naked, so what did it matter now if they watched me masturbating shamelessly too? I was so intensely aroused that my mind and body felt like a wire, humming with heat and ready to snap. I realised that I was about to cum and in that moment far beyond caring who saw me anymore. Javier's hand stroked my arse, and as my breathing grew shallower and faster, I felt Peters fingers clamp down on my nipples, pushing me over the edge.

The first wave was on me and my eyes snapped open to see the three of them, inches away and all staring down as a stream of cum squirted onto the floor. Davey squeezed harder on my balls and I gave myself over to the second wave of the most intense orgasm I could ever remember having.

When I finally dared open my eyes, the first thing I saw was a spattered pool at my feet. Peter was using a napkin to rub what was obviously a gob of my cum off his pants. I was streaked with sweat and the snail trails of where their hands had rubbed my precum over my body. I was mortified, humiliated, embarassed and exilharated. Davey silently handed me my underwear, and while the 3 of them stood watch, screening me like body guards from prying eyes, I was finally allowed to dress.

Davey shared a cab with me, and we rode in silence. I was first point of call, and just as I was about to close the car door he grabbed my arm, giving me that all too familiar smirk.

"You're going, and I'm taking you mate. No arguments," he said. I stood until long after the tail lights had disappeared around the corner, shaking my head in the now silent street.

12