The After Party Ch. 01

Story Info
Bisexual exhibitionist lives out a fantasy with his friends.
7.3k words
4.61
33.5k
56

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of the defining sexual experience of my youth. My name is Mark. I was 21 years old and it was the last day of finals in May of my junior year in college. Originally, I'm from a small town in Illinois but I went to school in Chicago and by then considered it home.

I lived in a nice apartment off campus with my best friend Zane. His family had money so he let me live with him for the same rent I'd have paid for half of a dump. It was a pretty sweet deal. It also meant our place was the party pad of choice for our group of friends.

Even though we were all of drinking age, we were still more of a house party group. We didn't have many total ragers but we liked to party, even though most of us were school newspaper nerds. With the exception of Zane, none of us had been particularly popular in high school.

In college, though, popularity is less about the superficial stuff and more about simply who you like to hang out with. Our group was fun so our parties attracted kids from all over campus. We had a main core of about 10 of us that hung out a lot, but for the big blowouts we all invited friends from other social circles and some of them brought friends, so there was around 50 of us that night.

The party was fantastic. Zane bought a couple of kegs. We made it a pajama party so everyone was super comfortable and more than a few of the girls were very sexy in their nightwear. One kid in our social circle was a part-time club DJ. He brought his gear and played a few 45 minute sets that really got us going and had some awesome playlists he could leave on autopilot when he wanted breaks to enjoy the party.

It was a great night and if the story ended there it would still be one of my most memorable college experiences. But it turned out the party was just a prelude to the real fun. The after party would be what all of us remembered forever.

Since we lived in an apartment, even though we'd invited most of our neighbors, we had promised all of them the main party would end at midnight. We killed the music at 11:45 and started shuffling people out. We had organized a "clean-up team" that was really just an excuse for our main group to stick around without offending everyone else, although I think most were wise to us.

It took half an hour, but we got everyone out and the place picked back up. There were 11 of us left. In addition to Zane and I, there were three other guys, Brian, Evan and Sean. All were mutual friends from the newspaper. Mandy, Jenna and Bella were fellow newspaper friends. Mandy was big and beautiful, crass and sassy. Pitch Perfect had come out a year or two earlier and she confided in us it was one of the first times she'd really identified with a major movie character. She saw some of herself in Fat Amy - funny, confident and sexy, unwilling to be defined solely by her weight. We loved her, she was always the life of the party.

Also there, Mandy's roommate Tasha had been in our friend group for a couple of years. Carli dated Evan briefly in high school. They decided they didn't work romantically but had been best friends ever since. And finally, Bella had invited a high school friend of hers up to stay the weekend. None of us had ever met Katie before but all of us, guys and girls, had taken an instant liking to her. She was beautiful and sexy, wearing a lacy little tank top and short shorts. Plus she was warm and funny and fit right into the group from the get-go.

Zane turned some music back on and got out a couple of joints to pass and we settled in to chill and enjoy each other's company. When we hung out like this, we rarely split off into side conversations. We would chat as a group, sometimes deep stuff like politics and religion and how we were going to change the world, but often just telling old stories and making each other laugh.

We spent probably an hour just talking about the party. We all had gossip or a funny story to share. Mandy was practically bursting to tell us her story and it would not be topped.

"You guys will not fucking believe what happened to me," she started dramatically. "I had to piss like a racehorse, after, you know, 12 fucking beers. The hall bathroom's occupied so I go around to Zane's and open the door."

She paused with her hands in the air like a conductor. She's got us hooked, almost laughing even though we haven't heard the joke yet.

"Gina, the smoking hot chick from my media ethics class?"

She waited, letting us all nod that we knew who Gina was.

"She's sitting on the sink, naked from the waist down with her top pulled up to reveal her INCREDIBLE tits! And she's got her legs wrapped around that HOT fucking black guy that was here tonight..."

She trailed off, waiting to be informed who the black guy was.

"James? From the basketball team?" Zane asked.

Mandy snapped and pointed at Zane.

"James! That's the guy," she said. "My goodness, what a fine looking man. Anyway, James has his shorts around his ankles.

"No underwear, by the way," she adds conspiratorially.

"Yeah, I noticed," I interjected.

Mandy started to continue but then stopped dead and looked at me.

"Wait, what?" she asked.

Everyone turned to look at me. Zane had a knowing smile on his face. I immediately realized I had said something I shouldn't.

"Oh, uh," I stammered. "I just, uh, saw him in the right light and, uh, just noticed and was pretty sure he was, uh, you know, freeballing."

The truth was I'd almost sprung a boner when I noticed the giant fucking bulge in his gym shorts. The entire outline of his cock was plainly visible. It took a second to realize I was almost cartoon eyes ogling him. I had snapped out of it, looked up and made eye contact with him. He smiled and gave me a "what's up?" nod, conveying with absolute certainty that he'd just caught me staring at his package.

I had smiled, blushed and awkwardly waved then made a beeline for the keg. I never talked to him. And now I was trying to talk my way out of admitting I noticed his dick. Luckily, I was saved by Katie.

"I'm not sure how anyone didn't notice," she said. "He seemed to be rather proudly displaying it."

Several others agreed all at once they had seen James' prominent bulge, including Brian and Sean. Mandy, satisfied with my stumbling explanation, picked up where she left off.

"He's got plenty to be proud of!" she exclaimed, almost breathlessly. "He was ramming the biggest cock I've ever seen right into Gina's pussy!"

We all gasped and laughed but the laughter was a bit subdued. I couldn't be sure, but it seemed I might not be the only one who was a little turned on by the picture Mandy was painting.

"Well, I just fucking froze!" she continued. "For once in my life, I'm fucking speechless!"

Now genuine laughter from the group.

"James doesn't miss a fucking thrust!" Mandy said, really getting wound up. "Gina finally looks me dead in the eye and says, 'you just gonna stay and watch, or what?'"

No laughter, just stunned smiles around the room. Mandy then changed her delivery from breathless retelling to confident sultress.

"I finally gather my wits about me and go, 'Don't mind if I do.'"

The room exploded with laughter, to the point Zane shushed us because it was so late. Mandy went on, trying to be quieter but now almost crying with laughter.

"Guys, I fucking folded my arms and leaned on the door jamb and settled in for the show!"

We're literally rolling on the floor now, the weed making everything even funnier, plus trying to hold it in a little to stay quiet. Mandy slowly regains the floor.

"Guys, guys, James fucking pulls off his shirt, again without missing a thrust! James is apparently a kinky little fuck who likes a motherfucker to watch!"

Laughter, but again more subdued. I've gone from picturing Mandy with her arms crossed enjoying the show to seeing James in my mind's eye, pulling off his shirt while his thick cock continues ramming that hottie Gina. Mandy really started painting a picture then. Her voice got softer.

"They acted like I wasn't there," she said, the surrealness of it all evident in her tone. "Gina's legs dropped down so I could see she was shaved bare. She started frigging herself while he fucked her!"

Pretty sure we were all feeling some arousal now and hanging on every word.

"He stepped out of one leg of his shorts so he could really get some leverage," Mandy said, getting louder again. "He lifted her legs back up, his elbows behind her knees, and started fucking her so hard his low-hanging balls were slapping against her ass! And Gina's making little barking noises with every slap."

I'm now actively managing a hard on.

"This girl I'd never met before just appeared over my shoulder," she said, to light laughter. "I swear, she was like a fucking ninja, never heard her coming. She just appears and I hear her, with like, awe in her voice, say...'whoa.'"

We all laughed hard again, breaking the tension a little.

"Whoa is fucking right, bitch!" Mandy yelled over the laughter, making us laugh more.

"This bitch stays, too," Mandy continued, her tone changing back to sultress. "They both pretended they didn't have an audience but CLEARLY they both liked it. Gina starts saying, literally, like, between pants, 'I. want. you. to. cum. on. my. face.'"

Tension laughter again.

"By the way, I haven't mentioned it yet, but he is RAW DOGGING her," Mandy said. "She's gradually spread her legs so wide, like she's doing the splits, but knees still bent. And she's beating her clit like it fucking owes her money!"

I glanced around the room and decided the other guys are probably concealing boners, too. Except Brian. He was leaned back in his gym shorts. I was pretty sure I could make out his dick, pointed sideways and potentially at half-mast. I was pretty much full-mast.

"Me and my new friend have kind of crowded in by this point and we can see everything," Mandy said, obviously a little hot and bothered herself. "James says dramatically, 'it's time,' haha, and pulls his dick out and starts jacking.

"Gina scrambles down off the sink, squats down and sticks her tongue out, right under the tip of James' dick. And resumes furiously rubbing her clit while she moans and waits for his cum."

She was almost whispering by this point, like she's telling a ghost story and none of us were really even hiding our collective arousal. I noticed a lot of the girls had their legs squeezed tightly together. Brian was still leaned back and definitely sporting some wood. I caught Bella, who was sitting right next to him, glance down at his dick.

"Guys, I'm not gonna lie, I was turned right the fuck on by this point," Mandy continued. "What had started as a curiosity now had me all fucking horny. Hell, it's making me horny now."

We all nodded. We understood. We were horny, too.

"I can't believe I'm telling you this," Mandy said. "But as Gina got down from the sink, I stepped up to James. I started rubbing his ass with my left hand and his hip with my right. I started circling my hand closer and closer to his groin.

"The other watcher came around behind James to his other side and we started both rubbing our hands all over his balls and the base of his dick."

"Fuck yeah," I muttered before I could stop myself.

I was immediately self-conscious, but everyone just nodded and stared at Mandy, waiting for her to continue.

"Guys, his cock was perfect," she practically panted. "It was long and thick and hard as a rock. His pubes were almost completely shaved. His balls were smooth and swung back and forth as he pumped his dick. I gotta be honest, that hot cock had me..."

She trailed off.

"Soaking wet?" Zane offered.

"So fucking wet!" Mandy exclaimed to more nervous laughter. "But no matter how turned on I was, I didn't compare to James. His body was tensing up, breath growing ragged.

"And then he just fucking erupted. Zane, there is literally cum on the mirror in your bathroom. He would have blasted 10 feet if the wall hadn't been there. The first blast got in Gina's eye and in her hair."

"That's why she left so early!" Brian interjected. "I noticed her duck out."

"Yeah," Mandy said. "She had cum hair. I think the force of his ejaculation surprised him so he took a step back and aimed for her chest and his second jet painted those perfect tits. Then she clamped down on his cock and he fucked her mouth for several more spasms.

"It was, without a doubt, the hottest thing I've ever seen."

"Holy shit, Mandy," Zane said. "That story is fucking incredible."

"It's not quite over," Mandy said quietly, then buried her face in her hands. "Holy shit, I can't tell you guys this!"

"What'd you do, suck his dick?" I asked with a laugh, just teasing.

"I totally sucked his dick," Mandy said, nodding her head. "I couldn't resist. I pulled his still hard cock out of Gina's mouth and, without thinking, bent over and put it in mine. I could still taste Gina's pussy. Oh my god, it's so humiliating but it was so good. I'd do it again. You guys probably think I'm such a slut."

We all started talking at once, reassuring her we loved her story and didn't think less of her at all. Bella spoke for us all.

"You just gave in to natural urges," Bella said. "Fuck, I might have ended up naked and bent over the sink, letting that stud switch pussies whenever he wanted."

"He was pretty impossible to resist," Mandy agreed.

There were a few moments of stunned silence before I asked what happened next.

"Yeah, Gina seemed a little embarrassed after the passion died down," Mandy said. "All three of us girls maybe felt it a little. Not James. That motherfucker was a boss. Didn't so much as get a tissue to clean off his dick. Just pulled his shorts up - didn't even tuck that semi into his waist band like a normal perv, just let it tent that shit out - threw his shirt on and said, I quote, 'thanks, ladies. That was fucking awesome.' And he walked out!

"Meanwhile, Gina is still squatted on the floor, completely naked and covered in his cum! The other girl and I - I still don't know her fucking name - we helped her get up and tried to reassure her how hot we thought that was."

She paused for a moment and we could all tell she recalled something funny. In fact, she seemed to be working very hard to hold back her laughter, tears welling up as she tried to stay composed enough to tell us the end of the story.

"And guys, then I say to Gina," she paused again, straining for composure, "'I've really gotta pee!'"

We all burst out laughing. Mandy stood up and acted the whole scene out.

"I'm like, 'I'm really sorry. Do you want to stay? You can just stay. I'm just gonna shut this door and sit down here, oh holy mother of god I've been holding that a while.'

"And the whole time Gina is just, like, awkwardly starting at me. Like I'm the crazy one. So I left her to her hazmat cleanup as quick as I could. That was the best piss I've had in months, too."

Zane was shushing us again, all of us thankful for the laughter that ratcheted down the sexual tension. He finally got us quiet again.

"My story pales in comparison to that one!," he said. "But I think you guys will find this funny."

He went on, but I barely heard him. I barely heard much of the ensuing conversation. The joints had gone around too many times to count during Mandy's story so I was high as fuck. Zane must have pulled out reinforcements because I was blazed. And weed makes me horny so I was having a hard time getting Mandy's story out of my head.

I wondered what would have happened if I had been the one to walk in on them. Would I have had the balls to stay? Would they have let me stand there and jerk off? Would James have known I was at least partially jerking to him? Would Gina have wanted to fuck me? Were they wanting to get caught? Did they leave the door unlocked on purpose?

My erection was not going to go away with this line of thinking and my dick was throbbing by that point. Plus, my legs were getting as stiff as my cock. I needed to stretch out but couldn't in my current state. So I focused on rejoining the conversation which by then was in much safer territory.

Everyone had shared a story or two from their experience at the party and our stomachs hurt from the laughter when the conversation finally lulled. Mandy spoke up.

"Shall we play a game?" she asked.

We had a few group party games we liked to play. We wore out a Cards Against Humanity deck before it was everywhere. We loved charades, Name That Tune and a few others.

"Oh, do you guys play Truth or Dare?" Katie asked.

We never had. Listening to Mandy's story was the most sexually adventurous thing we'd ever done as a group. Besides Evan and Carli, there hadn't even been any dating between members of our group. Zane had dated a girl that used to be in the group but we kept him and not her after the breakup. We always told him because of the cool apartment. But the breakup and loss of friendships made everyone a little gun shy about dating within the group.

Playing Truth or Dare was one of my biggest sexual fantasies, a fact I had actually just shared with Zane a month earlier. We'd gotten high one night and had a really sexually charged conversation about our deepest, darkest fantasies. I told him a lot of shit that night. We actually ended up masturbating together that night for the first time, a story for another day.

Anyway, I had jacked off a ton of times to Truth or Dare fantasies. I even loved the staged Truth or Dare porn videos. The thought of playing with my friends was almost too much to handle.

"We actually haven't," Zane said, then he glanced at me before looking back at Katie. He clearly remembered my fantasy. "But, uh, there's a first time for everything. What do you think, guys? Should tonight be the night?"

Everyone seemed reluctant to be too eager. So I finally said, as casually as I could, "I'll play."

That broke the ice. Everyone tried to play it cool, but we all wanted to play. Then I spoke up.

"Before we start, I just want to say I think consent is still really important," I said. "I'm glad everyone wants to play, but we should all agree any dares involving another player are subject to consent. And any of us, guy or girl, can bow out at any time if they ever feel uncomfortable. Agreed?"

I'd once had a sexual encounter where consent was very nearly misunderstood. I vowed to never make that mistake again so it was important to me. The group agreed and seemed glad I'd said it. Carli was sitting next to me and gave me a little side hug.

Zane lit up two more fat joints and passed them around. We used the "most recent pooper" clause from Cards Against Humanity to determine that Brian would go first.

"Mark, Truth or Dare?" Brian asked.

"Oh, uh, truth," I said, nervous about going first.

"During Mandy's story, were you checking out my cock? Just like you checked out James' cock at the party?" Brian asked, looking me dead in the eyes.

My heart stopped. All eyes turned to me. I glanced at Zane who seemed barely able to contain his joy at my discomfort.

"Jesus," I said. "Uhhh, wow."

I didn't want to be the pussy that lost on the first turn. Besides, if I refused to answer that would be the answer. I thought about lying. But the spirit of the game won out.

"Fuck," I said, stalling just a bit longer. "Yes. Guys, I might be bisexual. I was as excited to see gym shorts bulges tonight as I was you hot girls in your nighties. Fuck."

"You don't have to explain yourself, sweetie," said Tasha. "I like what you said about consent. But I don't want the game to be about shame, either."

"I think he likes the shame," Zane said knowingly. I blushed.

"Maybe. But this should be more about getting to know each other intimately and exploring our boundaries. Let's not judge each other for our purely natural, sexual desires."