All Comments on 'Andrea's Wicked Idea'

by TQM

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i didn't like that kind of whoreslut

those kind of cheating bitches get people kill playing games.and writers who can't put a ending to a story is about as bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why the disclaimer!!!

She maybe wicked but she is definitely stupid....she soon found out that "Billy Boy" bragged to all about his conquest and now everyone was laughing behind Darren's back...that he quit work and left town...without her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fire a full spread

For someone the author wishes us to believe is bright, Andrea is pretty stupid. Screwing your boyfriend's worst enemy at work is guaranteed to cause problems. Their relationship is already torpedoed. All that remains is to let the fish run until the warheads explode.

As a previous poster rightly pointed out, Billy boy won't be able to resist bragging about humping Darren's girlfriend. When he finds out, he'll either boot her butt out of the door or become a wimp.

So much for Andrea finding the "right" one. If we're lucky, Billy boy will take her in then cheat on her repeatedly until she understands how painful it is to your partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot!

Nice job. Sure, Andrea is a little fuck, but lots of women are. No one says a man has to marry them. Isn't it nice that some women are like that. I just love fucking them. Too bad, but I bet that Darren would make a big fool of his self and lose a really fine piece of ass over his stupid pride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hopefully

boyfriend will find out..and kick her ass to the curb before they marry...who would want a woamn who would do what she did,,me id have an accident with her in car ..shit a deer came right out in frony of mr ..sorry officer i didnt mean to hit that tree on her side ...broken back huh paralyzed ...sorry baby i cant take care of you and since we arent married its either your parents or bily boy to take care of you ..or go to a nursing home bye bye baby have a great life maybe he could have run over billy boy at same time

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ignore those comments

It is ok for men to screw everybody but not women???...I personally know two women like her and hey if there 'men' wont or cant take care of them.....Why is it that some guys call them slut/whore because they love crave sex....what the fuck people????

By the way pretty good story......

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not married who cares what they do

More stupidity of a boyfriend and girlfriend who have no commitment and in this story no brains or love. Just stupid dribble about two people who can walk away and no one cares. I guess this is a foolish young persons view of what real love is like.

It’s not loving wives no matter how much writer say it should be, there is no impact on anyone as no one is committed just loosely tied together. It is who cares and bad erotic couplings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hey wimp, have you ever meet a woman??????

Animal

Only in your sick mind a woman that gonna get married do that what your stupid brain think.....or maybe your whore wife or your slut mother....cos for sure such a idiot cant come from a woman pussy, you come from a filthy whore cunt and all you see around is the whores and sluts from your own house....you cocksucker wimp

Shit on your mother s grave

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Well Done

A nice start to a cuckolding story. You have a good imagination. Hell the story must be great, look at all the moronic comments from the evangelicals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Andrea is a slut and is unworthy to be anyone's wi

Darren does not deserve to have these two people in his world at all. All you , the "writer" did was tell another tired old story about a hot to trot bitch slut.

Andrea must really hate her husb...excuse me ...the idiot that married her to allow his worst enemy the chance to ridicule him and possibly kill him. Is Andrea hoping to get a big insurance when, if darren is any kind of a man, braces Billy and Billy kill's him like you istimate in the story.

You should tell the reader just what you have in mind ..or do you have one?

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
Well, TQM....

1. Did you also notice that you posted in Loving Wives and got shitty scores? You did that deliberately, I understand.

2. See the #1. We did that deliberately. :-) You can be an arrogant SOB when you are rich and famous. Since that is unlikely, I wouldn't slap the readers in the face and dare them like that.

Regards

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Past the point of no return.

In which reality would this relationship continue. On her part , she has no respect for her significant other and that will begin to show. On his part, her lack of respect will soon become apparent. And, of course, what enemy could possibly hide his glee at fucking his worst enemies mate. No this relationship is over. The thing that gets me, however, is how some of these posters could justify her actions. It seems that in most of these cheating stories, one of the couple opens up the marriage without notifiying the other. I have no problem with open marriage between TWO consenting adults, but when only one consents, that is just cheating.

As far as sluts go, love em. If a person is single or in an open relationship, fuck away. But, if you are in a committed, assumed monagamous, relationship then ANY party that fucks around is wrong. What is the point of committing to another and then going around behind their back to fuck another? If there is nothing wrong with it why not tell the partner beforehand? Right, that would spoil the buzz of being bad and heaven forbid someone spoiling someone's buzz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story, don't listen to the morons

This is a great story, really erotic and naughty, and I hope you will continue Jennifer's Longing also...don't listen to the morons below, it's the same guys over and over writing comments on these type of stories because they feel threatened by women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
well I'll help offset the ass holes and gave you a

5. The story is good and the writing done well. Don't let the asses keep you from writing what and how you want. Most of us real humans liked it keep it going! It's your story and your ideas. Most of these guys cry and if you chck you'll se they haven't written a damn thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Listen to The Asshole And Keep Writing As Will We

You and the Bazzie have several things in common - poor taste in subject matter and a worse attitude. Each result in poor scores and negative comments from the majority of readers.

This evidences itself in scorn from semi-normal people who feel crude poorly written human disrespect without consequence is absurdly fairland and just a crutch instead of developing writing skills in a realistic and arousing manner as do the good or better writers.

You and the Bazzie should have a fan club of 2 to support each other until you grow up into the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Story

Grab all the gusto you can! Just do it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another good story

Very erotic! Can't wait for the next chapter!

zed0zed0almost 17 years ago
Andrea's A Whore

She has a second career opportunity in prostitution. Hopefully Darren will find out before he marries her, maybe he'll keep her around as a fuck buddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
By far, the most erotic story i've ever read

The idea of a woman completely betraying her man for the sheer wickedness and naughtiness of it is undescribable... I could write for ages praising your story, but i'll settle on this request; Please write more often

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Poor darren

you just know he aint gonna find out shit. Not til its too too late and the whole town knows shes taking all the cock she can get.

VickieTernVickieTernabout 10 years ago
Very hot,

of course. And of course, since she and Darren have not yet pledged their mutual troth (or two troths), her prerogative. Still, the implicit conflict between her instinct to pursue wicked ways and her instinct for propriety needs to be chronicled, and if your wit can match hers, reconciled. Neither of you are there yet!

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago
There CANT be douchebags like this for real! can there?

Anonymous

08/28/06

Hot!

Nice job. Sure, Andrea is a little fuck, but lots of women are. No one says a man has to marry them. Isn't it nice that some women are like that. I just love fucking them. Too bad, but I bet that Darren would make a big fool of his self and lose a really fine piece of ass over his stupid pride.

This has to be a wind up... these kind of lowlife scumbag can NOT be for real

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

this was really well written and made my heart race. sexcellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

annony is just an old fat ugly fag fool who reads every one of these stories and then bitches like the king of the cuck that he really is. His wife made him a cuck for years and then she left him so she could fuck the fleet. He's just a sorry old fool!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
-5*'s

Another shitty unfinished story!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
No

She's not a loving wife, and she's not just a wicked girl. She's a evil cheating whore, and always will be.

OOAAOOAAabout 3 years ago
VERY HOT STORY!!!!

Let's see which is the new program Andrea watch on TV... hahahahaha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous