Android of My Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I suppose it is kinda a long list. I think it is important that she has her own likes and dislikes as well as share most if not all of my interests. I would like her to enjoy fantasy and sci-fi books and movies as well as anything vampire or werewolf related. Some of my favorite authors are Robert Asprin, Terry Goodkind, Jim Butcher, Terry Pratchett, Robert Jordan, Anne Rice, Kim Harrison, Jacqueline Carey, Laurell K Hamilton and Mercedes Lackey, to name a few. She should be well read since I read a lot of books. I guess it would be safe to have her know and enjoy reading the top twenty sci-fi/fantasy writers.

"Now as for movies, some of my favorites are Serenity, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Knight's Tale, Star Trek, Princess Bride, most of the John Hughes films of the 80's, Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility. Hell, I just love movies! She needs to have a love of movies, both Indy and foreign as well as chick flicks and period pieces. I will watch anything especially cartoons.

"Also, I am really into anything written by Joss Whedon and most Britcoms. Red Dwarf which is one of the best Britcoms ever made is a must as well as Black Books, Dr. Who, Monty Python, Faulty Towers and Black Adder.

"I would like her to have been playing D&D since a young age, and have attended many sci-fi conventions. Before my phobias took control of my life, I loved renaissance faires. I dressed in noble garb and participated in faire. I would like her to have that interest because Iwillget better and when I do I want her to be a part of my life."

"Wow! That is a great start, but what of food, liquor, drugs," Oscar said and then Red added, "and what about her of humor and do you want her to be a geek?"

"Oh yeah, definitely a geek but not so much of one that she has no social skills. She should have a great sense of humor, able to understand both sarcasm and intellectual humor. As for food, I love all ethnic food with Indian and French being my favorites. I don't drink much but when I do it's foo-foo. I don't like hard core drugs but have been known to smoke a little weed. I am an atheist and a liberal, so it would be nice if she was at least agnostic. Is it possible for her to be a psychotherapist? Maybe she can help me get over my fears."

"Great idea! Definitely. We can make her able to help you. With her help you will be cured before you even meet her." It was unclear to him which of the two made that comment. "Is there anything else we can add to your lists?"

"Well just one more thing. I really like porn so she needs to be open minded about sex. I don't want to be able to offend her. Oh and I don't want her to be a 'yes girl' either. She should have her own opinion about things and not just agree with me. I think that's it for now. Oh, will you add more to this after you have analyzed me for the two weeks?"

"Without question, sir. We will add things you never knew about yourself and after we have her personality programmed you will be able to call her. It is during this time you will be able to really get to know each other," Red said.

"I can talk to her? When?" He was excited about this.

"In a month, month and a half at most. What kinds of music do you like, Dragan?" asked Red.

"Anything except rap and country. My favorites are 80's hair bands, classic rock and the

Seattle sound like Pearl Jam. I also like to listen to Celtic and classical."

"Well I think that should do it. We've got a lot to start with. Mori and his video crew should be here on Monday and they will collect a lot of what we need. I guess we'll just pack up now and get out of your hair," Oscar said.

***

"Thanks a lot guys. Megan, Amber, it has been a great pleasure," Dragan said gratefully.

"It was our pleasure, Dragan. Our crew will be here on Monday morning to set up the surveillance to monitor you night and day for two weeks. At the end they will know you better than you know yourself. You should receive your first call from her in late September and after that you can talk to her anytime you wish. Amber and I will escort her personally to you on New Years Eve. She will be everything you could have hoped for."

"Before I forget, Dragan, I wasn't able to finish her history, but I should be finished tonight."

"That's no problem Amber. It will give me something to look forward to this week," he said before turning to the men packing up the truck, "Oh and guys, remember that I don't want a submissive little poppet. I want an equal, a partner."

"Will do, Chief," Red and Oscar said almost in unison.

"Megan, when she is active, I mean physically, I don't want her to want for anything. Whatever she needs or wants, make sure she gets it, and just add it to my bill. In fact, would you mind if I sent my personal shopper to your facility to buy what's needed to set up her bedroom?"

"That is very kind of you. I can't tell you how many of our girls are developed and housed as if they were hospitalized. We provide modest living conditions but it is little more than a cot and dressing table. You wouldn't believe how many of our clients request that their companion be delivered naked or in skimpy lingerie. It's so degrading," she said making a disapproving noise.

"That's horrible! Well you are dealing with the future Mrs. Petrović, so treat her well, please."

"You have no worries, Dragan. We will make sure she has a good time while she is a guest at our facility," she assured him.

"Thank you both," he paused, "Have a safe flight and call me if you have any questions about anything. Oh and Amber, when you have her history, email me. The address is on my card."

***

"Sir, about your young miss?"

Dragan looked up as Alistair broke the silence. It had been a day since Megan and her crew left but it felt like years. He had received Amber's email last night and had been reading over it relentlessly since.

"What about her, Alistair?"

"Well, sir, it's just that," he paused, "What I mean is."

"Spit it out, man. What is it?" Dragan interrupted.

"Well sir, will I be the only one who knows who and what she is, besides you, of course? I mean, I'm just thinking of the girl, Dragan. I don't think that anyone else should be told about her," Alistair said concerned.

"I totally agree, Alistair. In fact, I was going to mention it to you today. You are the only one I trust with the secret."

"Thank you, sir. Do you feel like sharing her history? I have to admit I am really curious about the young lady."

"Sure. Of course. After all she will be your family, too. Let's see," he paused flipping through the document he printed, "Her name is Emily Renee Laudin and she is the only daughter of James and Margaret Laudin. She was born and raised in Eugene, Oregon on January 19, 1982 which would make her 23. She took ballet, and learned to play the flute. At the age of 15, she was accepted at Stanford University on a full scholarship, where she graduated top in her class with a degree in psychology. She went on to get her masters and then doctorate in the study of social disabilities from Harvard. The last thing it says here is that her parents died in a tragic car accident 5 years ago," he paused, "I will let you read the rest, Alistair. I think you'll enjoy it."

"I don't doubt it sir. By the way, you didn't mention if she was into sci-fi stuff like you are?"

"Oh yes, of course. She has been playing D&D since she was old enough to read. Apparently, her parents were avid gamers and her father was an armature game inventor."

"Good, good, sir. I think you will get along famously."

"I'd have it no other way. I'm really glad that Amber worked my need for therapy into her history. Oh and the fact her parents died as well will give us yet another connection. Although I guess her parents would have had to be dead in order for this to work."

"I agree. Now, will she know she is a robot?"

"Yes and no. She will know that she is a android but all the memories and her history will be very real to her. It was something that I insisted on. I didn't want her to be like Amber where she has no past and nothing to draw on emotionally. Amber seems to really miss that aspect of her creation. I want Emily to think she is as real as we are right from the start."

"You are a good man, Dragan. It will be an honor to have her under my care and as part of my family, as you are, sir."

"Thank you, Alistair. You have been like a father to me."

"It has been my pleasure," he paused smiling affectionately, "If there is nothing further you need tonight; I am going to retire for the evening."

"Please, by all means, go ahead. Oh and take this. You may enjoy reading about her. I know I did. I'll print another copy for myself," Dragan said handing Alistair Emily's history.

"Thank you. Good night, master Dragan," Alistair said as he left the study.

"Good night, Alistair."

***

September 28, 2005 11:13am

"Dragan, wake up. You have a phone call, sir," Alistair said lightly shaking Dragan.

"Not now, Alistair. I just went to bed," he said rudely, still half asleep.

"It's Miss Emily, sir. Wake up."

"Emily? She's on the phone."

That woke him quickly. His heart was racing and he was having trouble thinking. He felt faint.

"Oh god, it's her. What do I say?"

"Say hello, sir. Get to know the girl. She is probably more nervous than you are."

"Yes, right. Do you have the cordless?"

"Here you go, sir. Just relax and be yourself. I will hear all about when you hang up, won't I sir?"

"Of course you will," he said smiling nervously.

Dragan took the phone from Alistair. His hands were shaking and he was breaking out in a sweat. It barely registered that Alistair had left his room.

"Hello, this is Dragan," he said before releasing the hold button.

"Shit. Err, I mean Hello, this is Dragan," he said when he realized the call was now live.

"Hi, Dragan. This is Emily, Emily Laudin," she said sounding nervous and a bit apprehensive, "Red said it would be ok if I called you. I hope I didn't wake you."

Her voice was strong but very feminine and sweet. He loved the sound of it. Just listening to her gave him goose bumps.

"No of course not. I'm so glad to finally talk to you. How are you? Are they treating you well?"

"Yes, they are all wonderful here. I am still being created, you know. I'm talking to you from the computer. Cool, isn't it? You wouldn't believe the things they are going through to follow your instructions," she sounded so excited.

"Very cool. I still can't believe it's all happening," he paused, "What are they doing?"

"Well most of the guys here have been attending conventions. In fact, Oscar's planning to go to Gencon in the UK in November. You're geeking him out, Dragan," she said laughing. "Megan and Amber have been really getting into the renaissance faire scene. They dress up and everything. I think you have been a good influence on them."

"Sounds like it," he laughed.

"So how are you? Getting excited to see me?" She asked him knowingly.

"You have no idea, Emily. The waiting has been excruciating. Things are ok here except for that. My friends are coming over for gaming tomorrow night, which will take the edge off a little. How about your gaming? Have you been able to play at all?"

"Well, Red, Oscar, this girl Natalie, from marketing, and I have been trying to play about once or twice a week, depending on their schedules. I just made lvl 12 with my druid. I'm so excited. This game is nothing like the one I played in college but it is still a lot of fun. They are trying so hard. It's really sweet. Poor Nat just can't seem to get the concept of THACO down. It's too funny. Do you think I'll be able to join your game when I arrive?"

"Absolutely! I guarantee it. Oh before I forget. Could you let Amber and Megan know that I will be throwing a small dinner party for New Years Eve and they are invited? Tell them I will not take no for an answer. They can stay here the night or for as long as they like. Tell them I think they need a mini-vacation," he said laughing.

"Will do. So can I stay the night or maybe the weekend?" She said seductively.

"You? I don't think so. Just kidding. I have a special place all set up for you. I hope you don't mind sharing a bed?"

"With you? Never!" she said mockingly, "You are so wicked! You're making me blush. Hey, can I make a request for that night?"

"Anything. You name it and it's yours."

"I want a puppy," she paused teasing him, "Just kidding. I mean I would love to have a golden retriever but that is not what I was going to ask. I've always wanted this night to be perfect. I mean I have never lived with anyone and have very little experience with men so I would really like the first night with you to be special."

"Of course, love. What did you have in mind?"

It surprised him that he already loved her and barely knew her. Could this be?

"Well, I always dreamt that this night would be romantic with scented candles, roses oh and satin sheets. Does that sound silly?"

"Not at all. How about classical music, strawberries and champagne?"

"That would be lovely, Dragan!"

"Done, except for the sheets. I insist on silk," he teased.

"Why?"

"Satin is too slippery and silk is much softer. You'll like them, I promise."

"I trust your judgment. My family never had the money for satin let alone silk. I just know I always thought they were the most romantic things."

"You will never want for anything here, Emily."

"Thank you, Dragan. I am very lucky."

"No, I am the lucky one, Emily."

"Shit," she sounded distressed.

"What is it, sweetie?"

"Red says that I have to let you go. He needs to do some testing of some sort. Can I call you later? I really enjoyed talking to you."

"I would love to hear from you. Call me as often as you want. I insist. Would you mind transferring me to Red or Oscar before you hang up?

"Sure. Red wanted to talk to you anyway. I'll call you later, I promise."

"I'll hold you to that. Have a good morning, Emily."

"You too, Dragan. Go back to sleep. I'll transfer you to Red."

"Hey! How did you know I was sleeping," he said surprised.

"I didn't," Red said amused, "So did you enjoy your first call with Emily?"

"Oh sorry, I thought she was still on the line. She's really intuitive. I doubt even Alistair would have known I was sleeping. She is amazing! I could have talked to her all day. I can't wait for her to call again."

"Good. I knew you'd like her. We're letting her rest while we upload her book and movie library today. We're really enjoying her programming. Your wants have been very interesting. Did she tell you that Oscar has been hitting the conventions? He seems to have uncovered a hidden love," Red said laughing.

"I heard Oscar's not the only one enjoying this," he laughed.

"I plead the 5th," he said laughing, "Listen man, I have to go. I just wanted to see how you liked her."

"Alright, thanks a lot. Treat my girl well. Take care."

***

October 31, 2005 12:27 p.m.

The phone rang, waking Dragan from a deep sleep. He reached to pick it up without even opening his eyes, missing the first time slapping his hand against the cold glass. He grabbed it on the second try.

"Emmy?"

"How'd you know it was me, Dragan?"

"You're the only one who has this number," he said sleepily.

"Oh right," she said pausing, "Are you still sleeping? Of course you are, its only 12:30, but I had to wake you. I have exciting news. Guess what?"

"Tell me," he said amused by her tone.

"When I woke up this morning, I thought I was dreaming. I was in a warm comfortable bed covered by the thickest comforter I have ever seen. I looked up and all I saw was flowing purple and sage fabrics flowing from the ceiling and down the tall posts of my cherry bed. I love cherry wood, btw. It's gorgeous. And my room is beautiful. It's decorated in plum, lilac and sage and the flowers, so many flowers. They smell so wonderful! You should see it. " she paused a moment, overwhelmed with emotion, "I'm real, Dragan. I'm real! I'm in my body again, err well I guess for the first time. I'm real!"

"Oh Em, that's great news! I'm so excited for you," he said emotionally, "You must be so beautiful surrounded by all the flowers and colors. I wish I were there."

"Me too, Dragan. I wish you could see this place," she paused, thinking, "Hey, did you do all this for me?"

"I did baby. I had my personal shopper, Stevens, down there three weeks ago preparing for the day you would wake up whole again. I wanted it to be a surprise. I wanted you to wake up surrounded in luxury since I couldn't be there with you. That and I just couldn't bare the thought of you spending your time like you were stuck in a lab. I hope you don't mind."

"Mind? Of course I don't mind. It is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. I can't thank you enough. You should see all the books he bought for me. I must have a small library here," she laughed.

"I'm glad you like it Emmy. Remember, if you need anything call me or just let Megan or Amber know and they will get whatever you need or want, ok?"

"Mmmmhmmm."

"I am so happy for you, Emmy. You have no idea."

He wanted so badly to be there with her when she woke for the first time in her body. He ached to be near her, but they thought it best that she remain isolated until all her bugs were worked out. It wouldn't be pleasant if during conversation, her face contorted unnaturally as she started smoking. He laughed at the time but had to agree.

"So what do you have planned for today, love?"

"Well, we're all going to a Halloween party tonight. I haven't been to a party in sooo long. I spent too much time studying for my doctorate to party."

"That sounds like fun. What will you go as?"

"Well I kinda thought I would go as a naughty nurse. You know short skimpy white outfit trimmed in red with a little white hat and fishnet stockings. Do you think 4in pumps would be over doing it?" she asked seductively.

"Jeeze Em, you know what that kind of imagery does to me," he asked shifting uncomfortably.

The sound of her giggles was a tell tale sign that she did know exactly what it did to him. His cock was hard enough from morning wood as it was and then add to it the thought of her in that outfit, well it was almost unbearable.

"You are so cruel, woman."

"I don't know what you're talking about," she said innocently.

"Riiiight," he said with mock sarcasm. "Are you actually going as one of my fantasies?" the lust heavy in his voice.

"No. If I ever wear that outfit, it would be for you, privately," she smiled. "I'm actually going as an elven ranger. Red had the outfit made as a sort of a birthday present. He knows how much I love Elves. I haven't tried it on yet but I just love it! He even thought to get a bow and quiver."

"Well as much as I will look forward to you wearing that nurse outfit for me, I'm glad to hear no one but me will ever see you wear it," he paused, "You will look fantastic as an elf, Em. Make sure that they take lots of pictures. I really wish I could be there with you tonight."

"Me too, but they are still working the bugs out of my programming. Tonight is like a test run. They'll probably be watching me like a hawk."

"You'll be fine, Emmy and you'll have a great time, I'm sure of it."

"I know, but it's just so weird."

"I imagine."

"Are you having a party tonight?"

"Sort of. A few of the guys are coming over to watch horror films. Mark usually dresses up and answers the door for the trick-or-treaters. He loves scaring them senseless before giving them candy. Last year he was a rotting corpse. It was great!"

"Sounds like fun," she said laughing at the image.

In the background, Dragan heard someone calling Emily's name.

"I'll be right there, Oscar," she replied turning her head away from the phone.