Android of My Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to go. It is time for my run. Apparently it will give them a good idea of how my systems are functioning," she said sounding annoyed.

"I understand. Have fun tonight."

"You too."

"I love you, Emmy."

"I love you," she said before hanging up.

***

November 24, 2005 9:46 a.m.

"Happy Thanksgiving, Emily!"

"Dragan!" she said breathlessly. "Thank you. You too. What are you doing up so early?"

"I couldn't sleep. I missed you."

"I miss you too. Only 37 more days."

"Oh I know. I can't wait. So what are you up to today?"

"Well I actually can't talk long. We're all going over to Red's place to celebrate Thanksgiving and I get to help cook dinner today which should be funny since I can't cook. I can bake like nobody's business, but cooking for me has always involved the micro or a take out menu. Good thing Red's giving me a cooking lesson. I have to admit, I'm really excited!" she said talking really fast as she laughed. She tended to talk a mile a minute when she was excited.

"I can tell," he paused, joining in her laughter, "Well I just wanted to wish you Happy Thanksgiving. Call me later if you can?"

"Absolutely. Give my love to Alistair. I love you."

"I love you," he said before hanging up the phone.

He rolled over and went back to sleep.

***

December 17, 2005 2:05 p.m.

The phone rang just as he was leaving his room.

"Hey Emmy!"

"Hi! How are you? Did I wake you?"

"No. I was just about to go downstairs for breakfast."

"Well I can let you go if you want."

"No way. You're not getting away that easy. I didn't get to talk to you at all yesterday."

"Good. I didn't really want to let you go," she said relieved.

"So what did you do yesterday?"

"I had a wonderful day! Amber and Megan took me shopping in L.A."

"Really? Very cool!"

"Yeah. We went shopping on Rodeo Drive and I bought a beautiful dress for New Years Eve."

"What's it look like?"

"Nope. It's a surprise," she said in a playfully stern tone.

"Fine," he said in a fake pout, "I bet you look stunning in it."

"I have to admit that I do," she paused, "After we bought the dress we spent another couple of hours looking for accessories. Megan and Amber bought outfits as well. They are so beautiful together."

"I agree. They are pretty great. So what else did you do?"

"Well after shopping, we went to lunch at this wonderful little middle eastern restaurant. They make the best falafel. We'll have to go there sometime."

"You bet. I haven't had good middle eastern in a while."

"Yum-my. After lunch we took a cab to Hollywood Blvd. Did you know Lassie has a star on the walk?"

"No I didn't," he answered intently listening to her. He loved the sound of her voice.

"We went to see 'Return of the King' at the Oriental. It was amazing! It was always my favorite of the three books. Orlando bloom is so dreamy."

"Hey! You just tell Orlando you're taken," he said laughing, "It sounds like you had a great day. Sorry I missed it."

"Me too."

"I know I say it a lot but I can't wait to see you. The next 14 days are going to be torture."

"Oh, I know. Luckily they are keeping me pretty busy with all the final preparations," she paused to look at her watch, "Speaking of which, I have to go. They are uploading the additions you made to my languages. I guess I am learning Japanese today," she said giggling.

"Oh yeah. You haven't lived until you've watched anime without those horrible subtitles. I can't wait to screen them for you in our theater."

"Sounds like a date. I really have to go, babe. I love you."

"Go, go. Japan awaits," he said laughing, "I love you."

***

December 25, 2005

An email from Megan:

Merry Christmas, Dragan! I just wanted to let you know that we are all packed for next week. I can't tell you how nice it will be to get away for a couple of days. It's all Amber's been talking about.

As you probably already know, Emily has been counting the days until Saturday. I know she can't wait to meet you, finally. I have to tell you that she is the picture of perfection. We are all very proud of her. She is a real treasure. You will love her, if you don't already, I just know it.

We got the flight plan from your pilot and should arrive at your landing strip just after 2pm and to your house by 2:45 the latest.

Thanks again for inviting us,

Megan

***

December 31, 2005 10:02 a.m.

"Dragan, you awake, sir? You asked me to wake you at 10," Alistair said gently unaware that Dragan was already awake.

"It's alright, Alistair. I've been awake since just before dawn. I can't sleep. She arrives today. I can't believe it. Emily, my Emily will be here in a little under 5 hours. Is everything ready for her arrival and our guests?"

"Of course sir. The rooms have been freshened and the arrangements have all been made. Your special guest is currently being spoiled in the kitchen by David. He is going to be one fat little puppy if we're not careful. He's been here only 2 days and already has half the staff tied around his paw, myself included." He laughed happily.

"Do you think she'll like him?" He was uncertain, which was so unlike him.

"I have no doubt. Oh before I forget, the party planner called to say that everything is set for tonight's New Years Party. She also wanted to tell you that she couldn't get the pink champagne in the vintage you wanted so she was sending Dom instead. I told her it probably was fine, but that I would check with you."

"Oh that's fine. I just thought it would be special for Emily to have pink champagne. No matter though. Dom is always good," he said quickly, "Could you have Cheryl come in in about 20 minutes to prepare my room? I want everything perfect. The sheets arrived from France last week and I called the florist yesterday for rose petals. They should be here by noon. I will take care of those when they arrive."

"Relax, Dragan. Everything will be perfect. Why don't you go have a soak in the Jacuzzi? I will bring your breakfast to you by the pool."

"Thanks, Alistair. What would I have done without you these past few months? Really, it means a lot to me. Thank you."

"My pleasure, sir. I have taken the liberty of telling the staff the story you've told your friends about meeting her online months ago. I felt it was important for them to know how special she is to you."

"I didn't think about that, thank you," he paused, "Join me in the Jacuzzi, old man? You could use the relaxation as much as I."

"Sir, really, I don't have the time."

"Nonsense. Go and relay my instructions to Cheryl and then join me. We have both planned this day to distraction. The world will not end if you relax for an hour or so, I promise. Come on."

"You're right as usual. I will be along shortly."

***

The clock read 2:42 p.m., when Alistair came rushing into the sitting room slightly out of breath, "Dragan, the limo just pulled up to the gates."

"Thanks Alistair," he said as he stopped pacing, "Do I look ok? Should I have worn a suit?"

"You look fine, sir. The black jeans and silk shirt look great. Did you mean to wear shoes?"

"Dammit, fuck! It's too late now. I will just look more relaxed in my bare feet, right? How is the green? Do you think I should have worn blue?"

"Relax, Dragan. The green brings out the color of your eyes. Now stop fussing. Do you want me to open the door when they arrive?"

"No, I can't wait to see her. I'll do it, but don't leave. Please. I need you for moral support."

"I wouldn't dream of it, sir," he said hugging Dragan around the shoulders.

The bell rang and Dragan felt as if his heart was going to come through his chest. He squared his shoulders and walked slowly toward the large double doors.

"This is it," he said just moments before opening the door.

He expected to see Emily but instead Megan and Amber were there, smiling, standing shoulder to shoulder.

"Amber, Megan...what a...surprise," he said sounding disappointed, "I expected to see Emily. Didn't she come? Oh wait, of course she did, but where is she?"

His mind was working overtime. He was confused and at the same time trying to stay calm.

"Relax, Dragan. She's in the limo. I wanted her entrance to be dramatic," Megan said. "She told me that you had made some progress and that you actually walked to the front gates and back."

"Well yes, that's true. I can also sit in the back by the pool and soak in the hot tub, but what does that have to do with anything?"

"Well I for one do not believe that chivalry is dead, so why don't you go to the car and help her from the limo?" Amber said playfully.

"Yes, of course, I can do that," he said nervously. "The limo is right there and I've gone farther than that recently."

"You can do this, sir. Emily believes you can do this or she wouldn't have allowed them to leave her in the limo," Alistair said encouragingly.

"You're absolutely right, Alistair. I can do this for her and myself," he said regaining his confidence.

He squared his shoulders and walked confidently to the limo. The walk seemed to take forever but eventually he made it, the others trailing a small distance behind him. He reached out, clasped the handle and pulled.

It was dark inside the limo at first. He couldn't see her, but then as if the sun was rising, a beautiful leg partly covered in yellow came into view slowly followed by the rest of her.

He took Emily's hand as she reached out for him, gently pulling her out of the car. She was dressed in a pale yellow sundress with tiny daisies scattered throughout. She wore no stockings, just white strapy high heeled sandals. As she got out of the limo, she tossed her long sun kissed hair over her shoulder, meeting him with the most amazing eyes he had ever seen. They were like golden emeralds. He was mesmerized.

"You're stunning, Emily!" He said drawing her into his embrace. "I have waited so long to hold you."

He was so full of emotion that he was close to tears. He steeled himself, pulling back from his embrace. He noticed that everyone, including Alistair was crying.

"Dragan, I have dreamt of this day. All those long nights we talked until sunrise. Hug me again," she said crying.

He complied. He couldn't get enough of her. He kissed her on the forehead.

"Don't cry, my sweet, sweet Emily. There is no reason to cry. Shhhh," he whispered to her. Pulling back, he wiped the tears from her cheeks with his thumbs.

"We will never feel alone again, love. Now come. Let's get settled. David has set out strawberry lemonade by the pool and I have a surprise for you," he said taking her hand and leading her to the house.

"I am so happy for you both. I don't think I have ever seen a more touching introduction. Emily, I think you will be very happy here, dear," Megan said.

"I agree. I am so glad you found each other," Amber chimed in.

"Thank you, thank you both," Emily said smiling, "Who is this devastatingly handsome gentleman, Dragan," she continued, turning her attention to Alistair.

"This, my sweet, is Alistair. He is the backbone of this household. He keeps everything running smoothly and is the closest thing I have to a father. He will see to it that we never starve," he said laughing tenderly.

"My dear it is a pleasure. Welcome home, Miss Emily," he said placing a kiss lightly on her soft hand.

"Thank you, Alistair. It is a great pleasure to meet you finally. Dragan has told me so much about you. I feel I already know you. I can only hope to love you as much as Dragan does, sir," she said genuinely as he winked at her.

"Ladies, the chauffer will take your bags to your room while we relax and talk by the pool. Alistair, is Emily's surprise waiting for us outside?" Dragan announced.

"Yes sir. This way everyone," he said cheerfully. Alistair seemed just as happy to have her here as Dragan was.

"Emily, cover your eyes. I don't want you to spoil the surprise," he said holding her gently by the waist.

The five of them walked out to the patio and they were immediately greeted by a small extremely excited puppy wearing a large red ribbon.

"Oh all right, you can open your eyes. It seems the little rascal is determined to spoil my fun," he said playfully, kissing her on the cheek as she moved her hands.

"Oh my god! It's a puppy! Is he for me, Dragan?" She said surprised.

"All yours, dear. A golden retriever puppy, just like you wanted, but he still needs a name."

"Can I name him anything I want?" She asked as she picked up the wiggly little puppy. He was licking her face for all he was worth.

"He's yours, Emmy. You can name him anything you want."

"Gandalf! I want to name him Gandalf," she said excited.

"You heard the lady, Alistair. Master puppy has a name. We shall call him Gandalf and it will be good."

"As the lady wishes. I will get him a collar and tags sporting his new name," Alistair said clearly amused by her choice of names.

"Well, Ladies, Alistair, lets sit down and have some lemonade. We have hours before the party starts and I want to hear everything. How was your flight?"

***

Emily looked stunning as she came down the staircase for dinner. She was dressed in an off the shoulder, glittering ruby red, floor length evening gown with a slit that went up to her mid calf. Her long strawberry tresses were pulled up in a series of wild curls. She looked breathtaking. Dragan was halfway up the stairs before he even knew what he was doing.

He pulled her gently into his arms and kissed her like he had wanted to do since the moment she arrived. Their kiss was passionate but gentle, each exploring the others mouth. She tasted so good to him, like mint with an undercurrent of something sweet, oranges. He pulled away slightly, just far enough to look into her eyes.

"Mmmm. I have wanted to do that since you arrived. I can't believe you're finally here," he said almost breathlessly.

"Me too, but I didn't want to be too forward. All these months of only being able to talk to you has made me feel wanton. Do you think it is too late for you to cancel the party and make love to me all night?"

"Oh, Emmy, I wish I could. You don't know how much I wish I could, but our guests have arrived and I don't think it would look good if I held the guest of honor hostage, missing the party," he said softly as he nibbled down the side of her neck drawing a moan from her lips.

"I won't mind missing the party, Dragan," she said wickedly as she massaged his bulging groin through his tuxedo pants.

"Now stop that you wicked little vixen or I will have to go and change," he teased as he fondled her through the soft fabric of her gown.

"Oh my, you're not wearing a bra," he whispered excitedly.

She was about to make a retort but was interrupted.

"Would you two get a room? Not all of us are so lucky to be in love. Cut me some slack here," the masculine voice called up the stairs causing them both to jump.

Dragan turned to see Marc at the bottom of the stairs standing with his hands on his hips, tapping his foot like a child.

"You're just jealous, that I found the woman of my dreams and you are stuck dating Rosy Palm," Dragan teased ruthlessly.

"Dragan, don't be mean," Emily chastised, blushing.

"Not to worry, dear. Marc can handle it, can't you dude?"

"Of course. I'd worry that he didn't love me anymore if he didn't abuse me," Marc said winking at Emily.

"Marc and I have been friends since the second grade, Em. I don't think it is possible for either of us to hurt the others feelings. I'm not even sure Mark has any feelings," he said as he guided her down the stairs.

"Hey! I resemble that remark," Marc defended gaily.

"Emily Laudin, this is Marc Stein, my oldest and best friend. Marc, Emily, the love of my life."

"You are a lucky man, my friend," he said turning to address Emily, "Emily you are truly enchanting," he said kissing Emily's hand.

"Thank you, Marc," she said blushing.

"Thanks man. Shall we head into dinner," he said to the two of them.

"Definitely," they agreed.

The room was a huge grand dining room complete with crystal chandeliers and gilded wall sconces. The table was long and easily sat 100 people maybe more. Almost everyone was seated by the time the three of them entered the room and took their seats. A hush blanketed the room as a server brought champagne to the host, his best friend, and the guest of honor. Dragan stood raising his glass in a toast.

"My friends, There's an old Iris Blessing I would like to share with you tonight:

May you always have walls for the winds, a roof for the rain, tea beside the fire, laughter to cheer you, those you love near you, and all your heart might desire!

A toast to friends, love, laughter! May we always have an abundance of all three!"

A chorus of "Cheers!" rose from the table and as the well wishing and clinking of glasses quieted Dragan spoke again, "As you may or may not already know, I have been dating a wonderful woman for the past six months, long distance and it has been a long time coming but she has finally agreed to move in with me," he paused as cheers erupted.

"I would like you all to meet the love of my life, Emily. Stand up please, Emmy," he asked smiling happily, "I know you will all come to love her as much as I have in the past 6 months. To Emily!"

"To Emily," they cheered as he kissed her.

"Thank you, everyone," she said blushing.

"Everyone, please enjoy the feast that Chef Willis has prepared for us tonight. Bon Appetite!" He said hugging her tightly before sitting down for dinner.

***

"Oh my god, Dragan, dinner was fantastic. I don't think I could eat another bite," Emily said wiping her mouth with her napkin before putting it down.

"Not even a wafer thin mint?"

"Not even a wafer thin mint," she replied laughing.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I had David make all of your favorites, right down to the cherries jubilee."

"It was all really, really good. I am so stuffed. I am going to have to thank David tomorrow."

"I think he'd like that," he said kissing the tip of her nose as Alistair came up to him.

"Sir, it is nearly midnight. Shall I have the champagne passed around?"

"Yes please," Dragan tapping the rim of his glass in attempts to get everyone's attention.

"Everyone, if we could all go out to the pool. I have a special surprise for everyone in honor of Emily's arrival."

"What is it, Dragan," Emily asked impatiently.

"You'll see, darling. Let's go outside," he said helping her from her chair and escorting her outside.

When they got outside they were greeted by a full band and servants passing out champagne. Within moments, Alistair's voice was heard clearly over the PA system.

"Everyone please raise your glasses as the New Year arrives in 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. HAPPY NEW YEARS!"

At the moment Alistair hit the number one, the fireworks started. Dragan held the excited Emily as they watched the display from one of the lounge chairs. It was spectacular! It lasted a full half hour, explosion after colorful explosion.

"Dragan, I have never seen such a display. It was amazing! Thank you so much," she said as a tear slid down her cheek.

He kissed the tear from her cheek and then claimed her mouth as his. They kissed hungrily oblivious to the rest of the guests. It was Megan and Amber that finally interrupted them.

Megan cleared her throat loudly, before saying, "We are going to our room to celebrate the New Year privately and from the looks of it, that's exactly where you two belong as well," she said wickedly, "Thank you for a lovely evening."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," he said as they walked away hand in hand.

"Should we follow their lead, Em? I for one cannot wait to get you alone."

"Mmmhmm. Let's go, but I want to say goodnight to everyone first."