Angel

Story Info
Angel gets punished.
2.2k words
4.16
17.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took out her phone, flipped it open, scrolled down to the messaging menu and sent a text to him. It was only three words 'on my way'. Putting the phone down she put the car into drive. Before reaching even the first stop light her phone dinged indicating a new text. Once she reached the light she stopped the car and grabbed the phone to read the text.

'Door Is unlocked come straight upstairs'. Smiling she put the phone down. She smiled for two reasons the first was the anticipation of what would happen once she reached his house. The second she knew she should text him back right away to acknowledge that she understood his instructions, but she didn't.

They both new the game she played and she knew every second that she didn't reply he'd get a little more irritated. She loved pushing his buttons but not to the point of true anger. He would send another then she would be in trouble, possibly even punished tonight.

Sighing she picked up the phone to text him back but as she flipped open the phone it dinged again. Wincing she read the text, 'Did you get my text?'. Know that if she wanted to she could lie and tell him she couldn't read it because she was driving but she would never lie to him about anything, and he knew that she did text and drive sometimes. So she replied 'Yes', a second later the phone dinged. 'Ok' was his reply.

Knowing she was in trouble she put the phone down and continued to his house. She no longer smiled but still the anticipation was still there because she knew that he would never truly hurt her. She pulled up in front of his house parking the car at the curb. She got out and made her way to the door. Letting herself in she set the car keys down on the table and made her way upstairs.

Turning at the corner of the banister she stopped to take in the sight. The lights were off except for the strand of white lights that hung from the ceiling casting their dim light around the room making it look eerie. At the other side of the room the futon was in its couch form with him sitting in the middle of it. He wore an all black t-shirt and jean, his feet were bare. His elbows were resting on his knees, his hands together as if in prayer, with his forehead resting on his fingertips. In the middle of the room were pillows laid out almost like a bed.

"Angel," he said to acknowledge she was there, but didn't look up. She took a step toward him.

"Stop!" He said forcefully. "Did I tell you to come here?"

"No," She said quietly.

He looked up at her and said one word. "Undress."

Looking at him she knew that he was upset about the texts, so she obeyed and began taking off her clothes. His eyes never left her, he just watched her as each piece of skin was revealed. After the last piece of clothing was discarded she stood there waiting for him to give her the next direction.

Several minutes went by, "Why didn't you text me back?"

Knowing better than to give the real reason and refusing to lie she simply stayed silent.

Finally sighing he motioned with his finger, "Come here."

She walked toward him stopping right in front of him. He looked up at her and faster than she realized he reached up and grabbed her nipple. She hissed from the sudden and unexpected pain, but he ignored her and tugged her by the nipple until her face was next to his.

"That was very naughty." He whispered in her ear as his other hand reached up and began twisting, pinching, and pulling on her other nipple. "What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Sorry," she whispered, but it wasn't good enough for him.

He pinched a little harder. "What did you say?"

The pain was beginning to get uncomfortable but she replied anyway, "I'm sorry." She said louder.

"Better, I'm going to let go do not move." He let go of her nipples and as instructed she didn't move, just stayed bent over. He got up and moved behind her. As he walked behind her he ran his fingers lightly down her back and over her ass. He grabbed her hair and pulled until she was standing straight up with her head tilted back. "As I said that was naughty and what happens to naughty girls?" He said in her ear.

He waited a couple seconds then pulled a little harder on her hair, "Well?"

"They're punished."

"That's right they are." He dragged her by her hair over to the wall and put her back against it. "Stay just like that."

She watched him walk over to the other side of the room and grab a belt, anal beads, and clothes pins. He set the belt over his shoulder, he had a very intense look in his eyes as he walked back towards her. He began by tweaking her nipples once he was happy he clamped the clothes pins one on each nipple. He played with them for a few minutes before trailing his hand down her stomach reaching between her legs he started stroking her clit. After kissing her senseless he removed his had making her groan.

"Not a sound! Now turn around, put your hands on the wall, and stick that ass out."

She stood there with her hands on the wall and her ass sticking out just like he instructed listening to him move about behind her. Waiting for the first blow to land she was surprised when she felt something hard and wet against her asshole and knew it was the anal beads. "Now I know you can take all of these." The first few balls went in extremely easily however he had to use a little more force to get the rest in. Once they were all in he tugged on the loop a little moving it around he loved tormenting her like this. He released the loop, "Keep them all in."

He stepped back and she knew what was coming next. The first blow from his gloved hand landed it stung but didn't hurt. He ran his hand around her ass then landed a blow on the other cheek. This continued for about ten or so swats, he again ran his hand around her ass again. But this time when the blow landed it wasn't his hand it was the belt. She sucked in air.

"Are you ok?" He asked, she knew he didn't want to cause her real harm.

She nodded her head and again the blows began to land alternating with the belt and him lightly running his hand over her ass.

"I love how red your ass turns when I give you a spanking. But I think that should be enough for you to have learned your lesson. What do you think, have you learned your lesson?" He said as he grabbed her chin and turned her head toward him.

She nodded and made a uh huh sound. "Good, but I'm not completely finished yet put your hands behind your back." As soon as her hands we behind her back he tied them together.

He turned her completely around and pointed to the pillows piled on the floor. "Go lay down on your back."

She did as she was told. He came over to her and kneeled by her legs, "Spread em." She heard a buzzing noise then felt as he put the bullet on her clit. "Don't cum." He moved it around her clit for a few moments before sliding it inside of her. Then stood up.

Looking down at her he could tell she was ready to cum but that was part of the fun. "You are not allowed to cum, do not make any noise." He said in a firm tone and watched as her eyes widened a little. "I will be back in a little bit. While I am gone think about what you have done to get you into this position and what you can do in the future to prevent it." He turned around and headed toward the stairs. Before he descended the stairs he turned around and looked at her. "Remember no noise and do not cum I will know if you do. Oh and when I return the bullet and beads better still be inside you." With that he walked down the stairs.

She rolled her eyes and sighed and began thinking to herself 'ok so he could just be going down to use the bathroom and be right back up, or he could stay down and talk to the roommates for a bit, or maybe even go out for a cigarette which means he could be gone for almost ten minutes. Hell if he really wanted to he might just do all three! Gods I hope not I don't know how long I'll last.' She began moving her legs and squirming around. After what felt like an hour to her he finally returned.

He kneeled beside her again and started playing with the clothes pins on her nipples making her squirm even more. He spread her legs and his now ungloved fingers up and down her pussy. "So wet, I bet you're just dying to cum." She nodded almost frantically. "Lets see how much longer you can last." She wanted to cry she was so frustrated all she wanted to do was cum.

He stood up and moved to the chair in the corner of the room and just sat there watching her. After a few seconds she began to plead and beg that he let her cum, but he continued to deny her. He got up and undressed she hoped this was a sign that he was going to let her cum.

"Get on your knees." She did and he moved behind her and got on his knees. He played with the beads a little more before pulling them out. He grabbed her hair again and pulled her until her back was against his front. "I'm very proud of you so far, but there is something I want tonight that I have never really taken before." He whispered in her ear. "Your ass. Do you think you can take my hard cock in your ass?"

She nodded her head. "Good girl but if it begins to be too much for you, you know your safe word do not be afraid to use it. I don't want to cause you harm."

She nodded again he let go of her hair and pushed her down on her hands. He spread her ass cheeks and she felt the pressure against her hole. Finally after adding a little more force he entered her ass. It burned like crazy and hurt but she gritted her teeth hoping the pain would go away.

He felt her tense up and stayed still after he felt her relax a bit he pulled out a little then pushed back in a little he continued to do this until his cock was all the way in her ass. "Are you ok?" He asked. She shook her head yes. "Then say it."

"I'm ok," she said "Please my love continue."

He pulled back out then pushed back in every time adding a little more speed and a little more force each time. He grabbed her hair pulling her head back. "Do you want to cum?"

"Yes" she breathed.

"Do you need to cum?

"Yes"

"Then beg me."

"Please please let me cum." She was panting and it was hard to get the words out.

"I don't know if I want to let you." He smiled.

"Oh gods please let me cum my love!"

"Cum for me! Now!"

She didn't need anything more than that to push her over the edge. The combination of the vibe, the clothes pins, him pounding into her ass, and those words all combined. She came harder than she ever had before. Shortly after she felt him tense up his movements stopping as he poured his seed into her ass.

They stayed that way for a little bit just trying to catch their breath. He chuckled a little reached down between her legs and pulled the bullet out. Turning it off he set it aside. "It was tickling me." He laid down next to her and pulled her next to him cuddling her and stroking her hair.

"I love you so much." He said placing a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you too but.....ocean water." They both laughed. "I don't think I could take anymore right now I feel just wow."

"I know." They laid there cuddling and stroking each other for a little while. "I want you to know that I'm really proud of you. I didn't think you could take it but you did."

She looked up at him, "Thank you my love but I don't think I'm gonna do much sitting for a bit, my butt hurts."

He chuckled, "I bet it does baby."

She reached up and kissed him, he returned the kiss with equal passion. He moved on top of her spreading her legs with his knee all the while kissing her. He slid himself inside her and made slow sweet love to her, hoping she could feel how much he loved her, and she hoped the same.

**********

A big thank you to the one who gave me inspiration to write this!!!!!