Angel & Steven Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven's head dropped on the bed. "Ahhh, yes."

Lisa opened her mouth and let spit drip off her tongue, over his sack.

"Jesus Lisa, suck on my fucking balls."

She sucked up one of his balls and nursed it.

"Mmm."

The sucked flesh stretched from his nuts as she held it there, the ball clamped in her mouth, letting its flavors soak in her wet hot saliva. It popped out of her mouth, glistening, silvery with spit. Without hesitating she attacked the second one, sucking it into her mouth, massaging it with her tongue, soaking it, boiling it.

"You're so fucking beautiful Lisa," Steven said. "So fucking beautiful and my balls are in your mouth."

Lisa rubbed her lips over his sack, smearing her lipstick over it, her nose inhaling its zestful gust. She slathered his nuts with messy kisses, soiling the flesh, then drew back slightly. Spit dangled from her bottom lip.

Her beautiful eyes almost crossed, focusing on the cock pillar before her. She groaned in need. "You fucking superstar."

Slowly, Lisa danced her tongue side-to-side over the base, a cock-licking window washer. She crept up, caressing the long, vast underbelly. The cock raged beneath her tongue and the skin seemed to tighten even more. She sat up slightly, over the engorged tip. Eye-fucking Steven from under her brow, she dipped her head over his cock.

Her lips widened over the pulpy tip. She heard Steven's toes crack.

Her mouth instantly filled with cock-just the tip-its tangy, ambrosial, slightly salty richness enveloping her, intoxicating her. She felt drugged and wanted more, wanted it deeper.

She drew her lips up the cock head and then slammed down hard, fucking her mouth with half of his cock, preparing herself for the next glorious down-stroke. She withdrew again, leaving the shaft glimmering with her spit-shine. Lisa wished his cock could just swell there and enlarge forever inside her warm, adoring mouth.

She plunged again.

The cock jolted the back of her throat. She opened her mouth wider, impossibly wide-she had to get it in, she had to-and forced her head down, spearing her head with cock. Her throat revolted a moment, and she half-gagged.

Steven's heavy breaths fueled her and she ground the cock deeper, past the recesses of her throat, past her gag reflex. And with a glorious jolt, the cock slipped inside her throat, a hearty nine inches probing the deepest, most virginal cauldron-parts of her gullet.

Steven gasped. "Fuck, fuck yes!"

Her eyes rolled back drunkenly as she pulled her lips up the shaft. She kissed the head, swirling her purplish lips over it, leaving the cock head slopped in her saliva. With both hands, she squeezed the cock hard, slowly yanked up the entire rod. She jacked up a thick glob of precum, fizzing from the dick hole.

Lisa gasped sharply.

"You're leaking babies," she said.

"Mmm, yeah."

Lisa stood up. "Only one place for those to go." She turned around and slid her thong to the side. Popping her butt and arching her back, she lowered her pussy over the tip.

She groaned as she sat down. "Ohhh, you big . . . dick . . . stud."

She fucked herself down on the cock slowly, completely to the balls. Lisa felt it fill her; it seemed to prod her stomach it was so deep, so thick it grazed her clit as she sat there.

Steven whispered: "Ah yes Lisa, feed that pretty bride pussy."

Lisa rocked her hips on his dick-once, twice-hoping to milk out every escaped cum drop, sponge up every seed.

She rose off his dick and it slid out of her. She heaved in longing, turned back around and again sunk to her knees.

"Your pussy got it all dirty," Steven said.

Lisa held a hand over mouth. "Oops."

She licked the shaft completely; she could taste herself. She pounded it with her throat, cleaning it-her own pussy spices engulfing her senses. Sitting up slightly, she clogged her throat with Steven's cock, could feel it jabbing her tonsils, her delicate oral walls. She hacked on it, burying it to the balls in her throat. Her nose touched his stomach; her chin rubbed up against his balls.

She withdrew, slurping up the shaft. His cock glowed with spit, polished, as it popped from her mouth. She pumped her small fist along the dick-steel-her diamond wedding ring glinted in the early afternoon-and again, frothy cum spittle oozed from the fat tip.

Steven grinned. "More icing for the bride?"

"Um hmmm." She nodded at the precum. "These babies are lucky," she said. Lisa rose, whipped around.

"An why's that princess?" Steven asked.

She gazed over her sloping shoulder. "Cause they get to swim in my fat ass."

Steven shivered at her tone. "Uhhh."

Slowly Lisa bobbed her magnificent butt over Steven's cock. Curving her back, she reached back and held her ass cheeks open. Steven pointed his cock, and Lisa felt the boulder-tip hit her fragile anus. The puckered rim flexed and she shuddered, sitting up a bit. She gritted her teeth and slammed down, the spit-wet, cum-dripping cock gouging into her asshole.

She whined. "Oh GOD."

"Your ass is SO fucking TIGHT."

She hopped up, her anus clamped on the tip. "Oh baby, I love it."

"Tell me."

"I love it Steven," she said.

"Tell me where my dick is."

"Your big dick's in my fat ass."

"Where?"

"My fat fucking butt." Lisa squirmed her ass down his shaft, swaying her hips like a snake charmer. She paused, five inches of his dick sheltered completely up her butt.

Steven grunted, and Lisa felt his cock convulse, the veins bulge. The thickness expanded in her rectum.

"Umm, flex it Steven," she said. "Flex that cock."

Again the cock pulsed in her ass.

She moaned. "Um, I feel it. Do it again."

"Ugh."

Lisa mashed her ass over the top of Steven's dick. "Make sure those babies stay in there," she said.

"You hot bitch, soak em up. Soak em up with that fat ass."

"Ah, FUCK, you're cock's SO big."

"Sodomize yourself baby."

She wiggled her hips, wagged her dick-filled butt. She threw her head back and felt her veil dance over her back. Steven sat up and she nestled her back into him. His hands groped her tits, squeezing them together. His fingers rolled over her pert nipples. Lisa slunk under his hands-they felt so good-and she leaned back, kissing him sloppily.

Drawing back, she fucked her own ass with small hip pumps. Her face cringed with each sharp thrust-his cock head spearing her empty bowels, filling her. She inched closer to Steven, bobbing softly, nose-to-nose over her shoulder. His eyes burned through her.

"You don't hafta wait Steven," she whispered.

He panted. "I wasn't going to."

"Do I make you wanna cum?"

"More than anyone, you're so sexy. So gorgeous, look at you."

"You can cum anywhere baby," she said softly. "Where do you wanna cum?"

"Ah, right . . . HERE." He jolted his hips up, cock-spearing her ass. Lisa jostled on top of him, the cock burning through her, ripping into her anal cavity, nearly penetrating to the balls-a gut-busting, ass-tearing thrust.

She shrieked: "Ah, ah!"

"Right up your ass Lisa."

She gazed back at him tenderly. She panted, regaining her composure. She slowly eased her butt down his cock again, leaned back into his arms. "You wanna cum in my butt?"

"It's very tempting," he said.

"Mmm, it is. But what if I wanna eat it?"

"Well, then you eat it . . . after I FUCK it in your butt." She felt his hands grab her hips and pull her down hard. He thrashed up again, and his titanic dick scorched into her, stretching her delicate anus in one furious stroke.

She winced. "Ah, GOD!"

The pain was sharp and erotic. Her butt hit his stomach and she felt like something exploded inside of her, shredded completely, a wrenching fire coursing through her. Her hands gnarled over her tits. Veins stood out on her neck. She gasped, trying to stay calm, not to scream.

Slowly, she relaxed her ass and slithered it up his rigid meat. She draped her body back, across Steven's chest-she was his vulnerable prisoner, his slave, skewered on the end of his cock-and again they kissed. Lisa's tongue was hungry for him, thorough and greedy. He was so hot, so unbridled, so viciously claiming.

With her lips touching his, she hushed at him: "Steven. Steven please, I'm begging you. Lemme eat your sperm. Feed it to me." She bounced her butt on his dick, fucking a mere half of his monstrous length, never breaking her intense eye contact. "I can almost feel it, your sperm sliding down my throat."

She shifted, sliding her ass further down his cock.

"Please," she said.

She wanted him in her most sacred of places, to literally penetrate her, to exist inside of her. She closed her eyes and reveled in the moment, sighed pleasure as his hands ran up her thighs. His fingertips danced over her skin-a ticklish sensation that made her squirm.

Steven reached over her and draped the veil over her face. He traced the back of his hand over the lace, flattening it against her cheek. Through the white diffusion, Lisa closed her eyes. Pressed her face against his tender caress.

"You're so beautiful Lisa," he said.

"I'm yours," she whispered.

"You were mine a long time ago. You've always been mine."

Suddenly, his hands closed over her hips. Something jarred loose in his tone.

"Cheating slut," he said.

Her breath quickened under the veil.

The movement was fast, like a flash of lightning.

He picked her up, off his lap.

Lisa heard him grunt: "You want it? Married slut, wanna big dick?"

His arm curled her waist and he spun her, threw her on the bed, over her wedding dress.

"Steven, don't! No, no!" Lisa cried out as he rolled her over, forced her on her stomach. She felt his weight on top of her, pinning her. Like an octopus he consumed her. There was no place to escape, no one to listen as she yowled.

"Whine baby, WHINE!" Steven was rough, almost angry, groping her underneath him. "Always getting what you want-spoiled BITCH, fucking WHINE!"

She bellowed out: "WAH!"

His feet forced her legs apart, exposing her. She knew what was coming. She knew what she deserved. And oh, sweet submission, she knew it was going to hurt.

He yanked her hair back, jostling her tiara, hissed down at her: "Think I'm gonna fuck you? Think I'm gonna fuck you just cause you're so fucking fine?"

Lisa whipped her head back. "YES!" She arched on her stomach and propped her ass up, offering it to him.

Steven cringed. "God dammit you're hot."

Lisa peered back through her veil. "Can't help it, can you?" She gyrated her hips, baiting him.

With a yank, he tore Lisa's thong. Her skin burned as he whipped it out from under her.

"Ahhh!"

He spanked her with both hands. The sting electrified Lisa, jolted through every nerve. Her ass mounds trembled, coiling from the impact.

"Look at that thing shake. Jesus Christ." He gritted his teeth, whipped his tie from the collar. "I'm gonna fucking slaughter your big ass, Lisa."

Lisa gazed back, massaging her tits. "Ah, mi amore," she groaned. "Make it gape."

Steven hooked her leg under his arm and wrenched it up, spreading her. His other hand guided his cock along her anus. The head was warm on her rim, almost spongy. And with one firm uncompromising push, he crammed himself inside.

He wasn't tender.

He wasn't loving at all.

His dickhead expanded Lisa's asshole, and she gasped out, cawed at the top of her lungs. Her hands clung to her wedding dress beneath her, trying to center herself, to bypass that first instant of searing pain.

Steven didn't wait for her.

"God, it's so WARM. SO tight." He lunged, spearing her, driving her up the bed on her stomach. Her wedding dress bunched underneath, wrinkled as she squirmed.

Lisa whined in a twist mix of agony and overwhelming bliss. "FUCK Steve, it burns!"

Steven slapped her ass hard. "Shuttup!"

"Not so rough! Ease it in! Ease it-"

Lisa knew her words meant little now. Steven held her arms down, planted his knees and drove up viciously, deep-fucking her violently, filling her ass with his cock. Lisa thought she might explode.

"Ahh-AHHH!"

Her ass ignited in helpless pain. She felt his dick in her stomach, splitting through her, tearing her, and for a moment, she thought his cock would rip her in half and punch out the back of her throat.

She screamed, thrashing. "Fuck, STOP!"

"Shut the fuck up!" Steven spanked her thigh. He reared up and grabbed her throat. "Whose a lucky girl Lisa? Whose a lucky bride?"

He began fucking her, using her, destroying the ass she had so lovingly cleaned earlier for this exact reason.

Lisa didn't know what to do.

She couldn't move.

She was impaled. Stuck with nine inches up her ass. She had taken it before, but it had never felt so huge, so demanding, so violent.

Steven spit his words, tightened his grip on her throat. "Tell me Lisa, who's the luckiest girl? Cheating bitch, say it!"

She gasped the words: "Me, ME! I'm so lucky!" Her asshole flexed as he fucked in and out of her, sliding almost completely free until jamming entirely back in. Her mind dazzled, blurred-gaga with pain and lust and visceral, animal madness. No one ever treated her this way, no one but Steven.

Steven grudge-fucked her ass, mean and nasty. Lisa wanted to tell herself she hated it-she wasn't a slut, she wasn't THIS bad-but her body-oh her titillating body-everything betrayed her. Her pussy gushed at Steven's raunchy words, her nipples stood out on her chest, her skin pimpled, her mind flurried with adoration and pleasure. His maddening deep-strokes, his greedy, unsympathetic hands, they urged her, drove her, controlled her.

He started slapping her in the face through the veil. "Who's a princess Lisa? Who's the princess with the cock in her ass?"

She cringed back at his hands, bit at them. "OH, you asshole. I'm a princess Steven. I'm a princess; I'm so lucky I gotta big butt for you to fuck-"

Steven grabbed her shoulders, fucking into her mercilessly, battering her.

Her legs flailed and she squealed: "AH! Ass fuck me!"

Lisa unraveled. Her pussy spewed beneath her-she felt it on her thighs.

Steven panted: "Bitch, bitch, bitch-where's your fucking husband? Where's your fucking groom?"

"Arhh!" Lisa screamed as he buried his dick to the balls in her ass.

"WHERE?"

"FUCK him! I don't care!" Like lighting, Lisa drew up. She grabbed her wedding ring and slid it off her finger. She threw the diamond recklessly across the room.

Steven almost laughed in pleasure. "Bitch!"

"I am, I'm a bitch! You love me! Tell me how hot I am."

"You're a hot, EVIL bitch! You're so fine."

"Ohhh! Kill it Steven, you OWN it. I shoulda married YOU."

"Ah, FUCK." Steven grunted and ground forward, as if trying to shove his hips up her ass. Lisa reached behind her and grabbed him, pulling him even deeper.

"I'm gonna cum in your ass Lisa," he said.

"Don't wait, just do it. Cum in me Steven, cum lil babies-CUM up my ass!"

"Oh shit, shit, shit-"

Lisa clawed the bed, clenched her wedding dress. The veil shook with each thrust. "Feed my butt baby," she groaned.

"Yes, oh GOD Lisa, yes-"

"Feed my butt your sperm and keep it fat, it's so hungry-"

"Oh GOD."

"It's greedy, it's hungry. It's wants that sperm."

Lisa felt his thrusts crank into overdrive. She flexed her ass over his surging dick, coaxing it, trying to tighten, to force the cum out of his balls. Her body racked with pleasure, obscene pleasure as Steven built to an even greater fury.

His dick burned through her. She thought for a moment she might explode and shred over his cock. She wanted to scream, to blurt everything she could think, mindlessly out of control. She wanted him deeper, harder, thicker.

"Dump your balls in my butt baby!" she wailed. "I won't tell Todd. I won't tell my husband, just fuck your load in me! I'll eat it! I'll eat it!"

Steven roared madly, beyond reproach, beyond recognition. His grunts heated Lisa's ear.

"Yes, YES."

And then it tightened.

"AHHH, SHIT. FUCK."

"OH. I feel it."

And he erupted.

"Arghhh, YES!"

He penetrated to the balls, and Lisa reared, felt her butt warm as one strong, fluid, rope of semen jettisoned into her asshole.

"You're SO nasty!"

Steven pumped again-a grinding, unmercifully deep, long stroke.

Lisa winced.

"AHHH! Fuck it up my ASS."

Steven panted. "Fuckin it . . . JESUS . . . LOVE this shit."

Lisa humped back on him, her semen-coated ass slipping along his shaft, milking it.

"More baby," she said. "Gimmie more Poppa. More. Fill the bride."

"JESUS."

"Look at my ass baby, look at it while you FILL it." Lisa shook her butt as Steven's dick violently unloaded.

String after hot string of ball batter blistered into her. She felt cum spill over around his cock, and without thinking twice, she fucked back hard on his dick, so hard he fell back on his haunches. She whipped around-Steven's dick popping from her ass-and sucked him into her mouth.

He snatched her by the head and pushed his dick into her mouth, through the veil. He speared her throat, the crumpled lace of the veil bunching up in the back of her mouth.

"Jesus CHRIST."

He shot one last stream into her mouth as she slammed her throat over him. Salty cum filled her mouth. The tastes of her own ass soaked in her spit.

She held him there as he spasmed.

Shuddered.

For awhile, she nursed on his head. She felt his cum oozing out of her ass as she tenderly, lovingly sucked up the remnants of his orgasm.

With his dick in her mouth, she looked up into his eyes, the veil draped over her face, his dick.

She popped his dick out of her mouth. Her lips, her veil, her throat glistened with sperm.

"Sorry," she said. "My mouth got jealous."

Steven huffed down at her. "How does your ass taste?"

Lisa licked the cock head through her veil. "Like sperm." She grinned her beautiful grin, soiled and warm, thoroughly fucked all over.

Slowly, she slid off the bed-her wedding dress tousled and ravaged by the anal barrage.

She walked over to the door conspicuously, swaying her cum-filled ass. She silently puckered her asshole, holding it in, not wanting a single drop to escape.

Steven collapsed over her wedding dress. He rolled over. "Where you going baby?" he asked.

Lisa turned slowly.

Seductively, almost drunkenly, she ran a hand over her ass. Her hand massaged her butt cheek, then slipped between her legs. She eased two fingers up her asshole.

"I gotta go find a glass," she said. She slid her fingers out, shining with semen and ass juice. "Can't waste sucha fine cocktail. If you want, you can watch. I'll be in the kitchen."

And with a wicked glance, she lapped the fingers in her mouth and stepped out the door.

12