Angel & Two More Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers

"I'm almost ready to cum, Angel," he told her. "Do you want me to cum in your mouth?"

She had felt his cock start throbbing against her lips and against her laving tongue, so Angel also knew his climax would happen within a minute. Relishing the feel of the hard shaft in her mouth so much, she didn't want to interrupt what she was doing, Angel signaled "OK" to him with the thumb and forefinger of her right hand. There were mishaps she wanted to avoid, so Angel changed her strokes. No longer did she take the tip of Peter's cock down her throat and massage it with the muscles there, because she didn't want him to ejaculate suddenly and deprive her of fully relishing the flavor and texture of his cum.

Angel tightened her lips for almost the same reason; she didn't want any of his semen leaking out and being wasted. She sucked his cock faster too, so eager was she to get the mouthful of Petey's juices she felt she had earned. In less than a minute of the faster and different strokes, she felt the cock in her mouth jerking and, seconds later, the first big gob of cum landed perfectly on her tongue. It was delicious and, as she savored the taste, she continued sucking, wanting to get everything the man had for her.

To Peter, the sensations he was feeling were even more Heravenly than they had been. Angel's tight lips rippling along the length of his shaft sent even stronger currents of pleasure crashing through his body. He could feel his climax boiling up inside him, as a volcano, until it erupted, his buttocks clenching, as he shot his cum up into the mouth that wanted it so much. Angel didn't stop sucking, but kept going until he had ejaculated twice more and, even after that she continued, until she was sure that no more of his semen would be forthcoming. As he watched through narrowed eyes, with a smile of utter bliss across his face, Angel removed his cock from her mouth, holding it upright so none of the cum would be squeezed out and wasted.

Angel's mouth treated Petey's cock and the semen it produced the same as she treated that of Gus the previous night, and that of all the other men that she had sucked off. After swirling it in her mouth to relish the taste and texture and swallowing the last droplet of cum that he had to offer, Angel continued stroking her clit. Faster and faster her hand moved and, after the sexual delight of Petey's cock, especially his delicious cum, a rush of intense pleasure welled up inside her. Angel climaxed, ejaculating onto the floor but, as her mouth had done minutes before, her hand continued until two more bursts of semen shot out, and these landed on the linoleum tile.

After hers and Peter's great orgasms, Angel leaned back against her heels, licking her lips and smiling up at him. The look on her face was genuine, because she had so very much enjoyed everything about their encounter that morning, and hoped to have more of them, and soon. Her pussy, in particular, felt left out of the fun, and wanted its share. Angel hoped she knew how to get it, although it wouldn't be that morning.

"That was wonderful, Angel," Peter enthused. "You are the most incredible woman I have ever met." He was completely sincere in his compliments, regardless of any difference between her and other women of his experience.

"I'm glad you liked it. I had a lot of fun too, but I hope it's not over."

"I hope so too, but I don't think I'm up to anything more right now. Besides that, I really have to get back to work."

"I don't mean right now. You don't work all weekend, do you?"

"Today, up until Five PM." He realized what she might have been suggesting, and asked an important question. "Do you live near here?"

"Yes, I do." Angel got to her feet, naked except for the stockings that had slipped nearly down to her ankles. "I'll give you the address before I go." While bending over to pick up her knickers, she reached back and spread her cheeks wide, giving the gentleman a look at the pussy where she hoped and expected to get his cock that evening. "And this is what will be waiting for you," she added, rather unnecessarily.

Peter noted its creamy white and pink beauty, and shared her desire. He had watched Angel stroking her clit to an orgasm while she was sucking on his cock and licking off all his cum, and hoped she would let him take care of that for her while they were fucking. He also hoped she would let him lick her pussy, as he would want to eat any other woman before plunging his cock into her. The fact that her clit had a superficial resemblance to a man's primary sex organ would not deter him in the least, but he did hope she would wash herself carefully before giving him a chance to apply his tongue to her pussy.

After Angel had pulled her stockings back up and she and Peter had gotten dressed again, she wrote her address, including her apartment number, on a sheet from a message pad that she picked up from the desk. Peter pocketed it and promised he would be there, a promise he would have battled dragons to keep. They kissed au revoir, and Angel left the office and walked up to the cashier to pay the guest check she had stashed in her purse. Having taken care of that obligation, she left for her flat, where she would begin the preparations for their evening tryst.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Angel and Gus and Peter did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers