All Comments on 'Angel Breaks Her Vows'

by author on Africa

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Black Bastard?

About time she was pregnant with a half caste bastard for her husband to support

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Any woman white black or yellow who fucks anyone

from Africa is a bloody fucking fool. AIDS is running wild there and even the tree climbing monkeies have it. But than a white woman who fucks a nigger deserves what she gets. And the writer, well pigs are cleaner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
sizzzzzling hotttt!

WOW! you gave this str8 white female one FABULOSULY incredible big O!!! ty ty ty. Looking forward to more. ps: those not interested in this type of story,,, why read it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Yes, sooo hot!

Love this theme. You are the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
black fucking

Generally good story, but she seems a little too willing.ˇ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This sucks

People like you deserve to die alone, destitute, disease ridden, and tortured. It is so sad to see these stories. Why is it that all white women have to be enamored with black dick, all the white husbands are wimps, and the black lovers have enormous dicks. It's just sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hot,,, with reversal of fortunes

as I walk around my rather impoverished neighborhood, I see not quite a few young and old white women, carrying, pulling, and pushing carts, sometimes with two or three babies --- half black, half white --- and sometimes you can even tell, visually, they likely belong to different biological sperm donors, too

once, when younger, many of these white women must have looked "hot," too, I guess,,, but now they look any but! they look exhausted, wrinkled, blemished, nasty, even from afar, again, some with multiple young babies (this is real life from my poorer neighborhood, now, not Literatica fiction),,,

these white women are obviously still "attracting" many big brothas with the extra sized equipments, brothas who don't seem to do naught but fuck these "golden thighed" beautiful blue-eyed blonde wifes and mother,,, brothas for whom these women here in Literature (and probably in real life here in the 'hood, too) would go extra miles to fool their husbands, kids, parents, et al. to fuck with,,,

again, it's "hot", when I "see" blue-eyed blonde women/wives, being fucked hard and crudely,,, being made (actually, they're never that reluctant to start with, it seems) to swallow SPIT, semen, and urin from the brothas as well as shit from the women's own butt, etc.,,,,

reversal of fortunes is always great, if I may say so,,, after centuries of being treated badly by the dominated and treated badly,,, some even went hung from being accused of just looking at white women the wrong way! lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Ignorant fools..

I am so surprised by the opinionated, ignorant, self-serving comments that some people have made regarding this and other stories along the same theme.

People, this is just a piece of fiction, no more.... no less. Not a comment on morality, social concience or a recommendation to participate in sexual activity in an AIDS ridden nation.

To those of you who have posted caustic comments about the fictional sexual relationship between these fictional characters, grow up!! Or maybe, confine your reading to tamer subjects. "Better Homes and Gardens" might be more to your liking??

Leave this story to those of us who can appreciate a well written piece of fiction and not confuse it with reality.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenabout 18 years ago
I actually hope she gets knocked up by the black

man and then her husband leaves her there in Africa to be used by the entire tribe. You see I beleive 99.9% of black men use white women as cum holders. And these whites are so fucking dumb they fall in love with our big cocks. To bad, the more whites we fuck the better. Pass the word ladies we fuck like aniomals like fuckingh should be. We don't l;ve we fuck. I just hope the white husbands in Amreica never wake up. I love to fuck a white marrried woman and get her belly full of my seed. Come on ladies join the party, all of you white bitchs come and see a black man let him fuck you and help to destroyt your race for you. White men folk are so dumb but their women are tight and great fucks!

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 18 years ago
YEP Gotta love that Africa!

Excellent story.Very well written. Shows a lot of talent.

Unfortuntely, it IS fiction. Africa. Cradle of humanity. Unfortunately it is also the last bastion of rampant disease, brutality, rape, cannibalism, barbarianism, and lawlessness. Witness Somalia, Nigeria, Rawanda, Zimbabwe, Angola, Congo, Ivory Coast to name a few.

Yep, I been there and seen all that. In real life, Angel would do well to cut her own fucking throat after she broke her vows because if the rival warlords, pirates, disentary (sic), animals, or various other diseases don't kill her, the AIDS certainly will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Lost a wife in africa? To hrmungus black cock?

Are these true stories of your time there writer? You have a predilection for white wives, gigundus black cocks and the associated helplessness she then hubbie feels.

This demeaning at length excites you or you wouldn't write the cuckolded braindead hubbie as much as you do.

A shame as well written, but as so often as of late the island fever strikes again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Absolutely hot...

...all white husbands should be lucky enough to have their wives taken by a black lover like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved it!!!

Excellent work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
some comments posted before publications

I was quite surprised that at least six comments were added before the story was even published...makes you wonder.

Africa is indeed a place of destitution, disease, and poverty.

It is also a continent of extreme luxury, and even more extreme wealth...were the rich can but just about anything they want and own villas/lodges that cannot even be approached by road...

and like all places where men live lust and desire follow, wealth corrupts, particularly the women who want some of that wealth...

ImaginatrixImaginatrixabout 18 years ago
Fascinating

I truly enjoyed this work. I find it interesting how controversial a piece of fiction on an erotic site is. "Angel Breaks Her Vows" is incredibly well written, but I wonder how much of it is social commentary and how much is frivilous fiction, no judgment one way or the other, just curiosity. Your description and imagery are flawless. I'm intrigued to see what happens with his other philosophy students and with Angel's studies. I rarely leave comments, but I felt there needed to be more balance for all the ignorant "feedback" you've received. I look forward to your next submission and entreat you to keep writing regardless of adversity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thanks for an excellent read.

Thanks for a very well written story (however, we've come to expect no less from this excellent writer). A super great turn-on. Hope the stories continue for a very long time.

bigmac0429bigmac0429about 18 years ago
Thanks for an excellent read.

Thanks for a very well written story (however, we've come to expect no less from this excellent writer). A super great turn-on. Hope the stories continue for a very long time.

bigmac0429bigmac0429about 18 years ago
Thanks for an excellent read.

Thanks for a very well written story (however, we've come to expect no less from this excellent writer). A super great turn-on. Hope the stories continue for a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Chagrined?

Interesting comment by 'Chagrined' for a moment I thought he was talking about LA!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Keep Them Coming

Your writing keeps me wanting more, more chapters on the white wives and daugthers in Africa. Your stories have woven a web that leaves you wondering which woman Igwe will have his way with next and how. With you comments on these women having black babies, I wonder if and how Igwe will get Angel off her birth control pills. I am anxiously awaiting your next submission. Thanks for the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Angel Breaks Her Vows

Time to hear about Angel's daughters taking a big black cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
impregnate angel

Angel NEEDS to be impregnated by submission to complete her subdugation by mr I. Please keep the story true to form by impregnating wives and daughters of white men. It is the ultimate infidellity for a white whife to bear a black child or a daughter to do the same.You are one of the best erotica writters on the net. PLEASE KEEP THE STORIES CUMMING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please return!

Your stories are excellent, and your work is much missed by Lit readers. Hope to see some new stories in the new year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fine Story

I’m hoping to read the next chapter in the near feature, because I like this well written story. I hope in the feature parts Angel and her daughters will get pregnant by Igwe.

Slut4bbc69Slut4bbc69over 15 years ago
Great

Fantastic writing style, made me feel every thing as it played out in words! Very nice indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

BBC rules

marypatmnmwfmarypatmnmwfabout 10 years ago
mary schekse

LOVE THIS SORY AND I HOPE SOMETHING SIMILAR HAPPENS TO ME mARY

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 8 years ago

One of the best authors of Interracial stories on this site. They all ring true, and are highly erotic. He understands the pure sexual gratification obtained by a white wife fucking a hugely hung black man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disgustingly hot

Yep

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Super Hot Series

I just love this series! In this last story, it would have been hotter if Angel hadn't disrobed so quickly; the struggle inside her mind is the sweetest part. But that's not so bad.. the one part of the story I didn't like was "Thank God she was on the pill!" . It would be SO much hotter to think of him seeding her fertile womb. I know it's been several years, but I hope you write more.

jharpjharpabout 6 years ago
Cuckyboy

This shit is sick. Get help.

marypatmnmwfmarypatmnmwfalmost 6 years ago
mary schelske

love to be black bred like this

gotmeahotwifegotmeahotwifealmost 4 years ago
Love it

This story is fantastic!! I could read a dozen of these as he turns her into a married black cock slut.

charliem100charliem100almost 3 years ago

I really like this series as far as its gone and it looks like this is going to be left unfinished. I was hoping/expecting a confession to Mark, who has already let us know he likes the fantasy of his wife having sex with a black African man. With Mark's approval and encouragement I anticipated Angel being shared with friends and perhaps involved in a trading arrangement with Igwe's African business associates.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is an amazing story. I hope it continues. It's is similar to my life. I brought my Filipina wife here to Florida in 1990. I convinced her to have sex with a black air force man and 31 years later at 61 years old she is still having and loving black sex. We have 4 black grown children that we are very proud of.

abermainabermainalmost 2 years ago

It was the most sexual story I have ever read . tell me when it continues

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Tremendous details. I have to say Inwas completely excited reading your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous