Angel Dreams: Dream 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several times I had inserted angel icons into my emails to playfully suggest how innocent I was and those times you had called me your angel. When our roles with each other became different, when I began submitting totally to your dominance, I became your angel instead of Nikki. You weren't pleased with me calling you master or sir, instead you became my Love, for that is what you are and the Love rules me.

I've always dreamt and you almost never do. My dreams are vivid and I can usually recall them in detail. Since I had met you, I've had dreams of you. Some not very good, dreaming of you turning from my savior into a demon, when I thought of you as too good to be true. But mostly the dreams were very good, real and erotic. When we began our D/s online relationship, the dreams became more frequent and more intense. Telling you about the dreams began to overtake our sexual relationship, never failing to turn us on and always resulting in hard, intense orgasms for both of us.

To hear your deep, sexy voice repeating the things I dreamt you had done to me, to hear you telling how you would spank and then fuck my tight ass always takes me over the edge. I didn't think it was possible, but our love has grown even deeper and stronger. I live for you now my Love, to please you brings me the deepest satisfaction possible. And from 1000 miles away, you cherish and protect me, never failing if punishment is required and never failing to let me know just how much you love me.

This started the beginning of the most amazing and highly erotic dreams I've ever had, leading up to the day that we can finally meet and make these dreams come true. To my guardian angel, thank you for helping me to meet the man of my dreams and my soul mate for life. My Love Kevin and your angel forever...

To Be Continued...

12