Babybear Was Bad

Story Info
Her Daddy Dom comes home to find her doing naughty things.
1.2k words
3.99
58.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilturtle
lilturtle
11 Followers

Daddy is at work and I'm wondering around the house missing him. Daddy has showed me how to please myself. Maybe he won't mind if I take out one of my toys and cum a few times. I know I am supposed to ask permission but just this once won't matter. It's been a stressful week and a little release never hurt anyone. That's what was going through my mind.

I go to the bedroom and slip off my pj bottoms. I lay back on the bed and let my legs fall to the sides. I run my fingers across my lips and then up to my lil clitty. I rub slowly at first, taking my time. My body becomes warm as I start applying more pressure. I'm enjoying myself so much I don't hear the front door open or the footsteps coming towards the bedroom.

"What exactly do you think you are doing?" Daddy says loudly. My heads snaps up in surprise.

"Uh, Daddy, you are home early." I stammer.

"That isn't what I asked. It looks like you were very close to cumming. Good thing I walked in when I did. You know you are not to cum without permission." Daddy says. He face is stern. I'm a little scared. He usually is happy to see me when he gets home.

I climb off the bed and go over to him to give him a kiss. Maybe I am not in trouble. I didn't cum after all. As soon as I get close to him, Daddy grabs my arm and twists it behind my back.

"Ouch Daddy!! That hurts!" I whimper.

He pushes me forward towards the bed. I stumble but he doesn't let me fall. One more push and I am laying face down on the bed. My tshirt has been pulled up and My butt is bare. I hear Daddy walk away for a minute and then walk back over to me. I am too scared to move. I do take a quick peek back at him and right as I do the belt comes down hard across my butt. It snaps loudly.

"Daddy...noooooooooooooo!!" I plead. I can usually take the belt but it is when we are playing. He has never used it as punishment before and I wasn't prepared for the hit.

"The belt usually makes you come my lil pain slut. You want to cum don't you? That is why you were playing with yourself without permission, was it not?" Daddy growls.

The belt comes down hard and I jump. I try and squirm away. I don't answer his questions as tears are building up in my eyes threatening to spill out. Daddy pulls me back closer to him.

"You will stay still and take what I am giving you. You like the belt remember? Or has that changed?" Daddy says as he raises his arm to hit me again.

Smack, smack smack the belt just keeps coming down across my butt. I lay there as still as I can and bite down on my lip. The tears have started flowing now. I wonder how many times he will use the belt on me.

After about ten minutes of constant beating, he flips me over to my back. The weight of my body on my very sore butt makes sure I don't forget about my punishment. Even the soft bed is not cushion enough. He takes my arm and pulls me to the edge of the bed. My head is almost hanging off.

"Open your mouth now!" He commands as he unzips his shorts and pulls them down. I know what this means. We have done this before but not in this position. I open my mouth and in less then a second he thrusts himself all the way in, hitting the back of my throat. I start to gag and my breathing gets heavy. He usually eases himself in. Why is he doing this?

"Take my cock in your mouth. Use your tongue like a good slut. I am going to fuck your mouth and use you like the little whore you are." He says through his teeth.

I struggle to keep my lips wrapped around him. It is so uncomfortable with him slamming in and out of my mouth. He body presses up against my face as he pushes forward. Each time he slams into me I gag.. I don't know how much more I can take. He has never used me like this. More tears form in my eyes and run down my face.

"That's a good slut. Daddy will cum first. I don't know if you are going to get to cum. Finish Daddy off and I will consider it. I bet your beating and this are really making you wet." Daddy says between grunts.

His pace quickens. I think I am going to pass out if he doesn't stop soon. My hands are clawing at the blankets and my legs are kicking wildly around. One last time he pushing in hard. His cock twitches and jerks in my mouth. Soon his sticky cum is coating my throat.

"Swallow bitch!" He says as soon as he can speak. I swallow hard. He pulls back and I lick the last bit of cum from his cock. I lay there motionless, scared to move. I am in shock.

Daddy takes my arms, gently this time and pulls me up. He sits down next to me and puts his arm around me, pulling me close. He kisses me on the cheek and pats my head.

"That a good babybear. Now it's your turn." Daddy coos.

He gently lays me back on the bed, my head on the pillow. He takes each leg and bends it slightly up. He pushes them apart. Daddy crawls between my legs and soon I feel his hot breath on my drenched pussy.

"Just relax, Daddy's got this." Daddy says as he looks up at me. Soon is tongue is running up and down my lips. He brings it back up to my clit and circles around it a few times. He sucks my clit into his mouth and sucks gently.

"Ooooooooh Daddy! That feels so good!" I sigh.

He continues to use his tongue, lapping up my juices. My whole body begins to tremble. He gently takes one finger after coating it with my wetness and presses it gently at the entrance of my tight, little hole. Daddy pushes his finger in slowly and then begins to push it in and out. His mouth is still on my clit. It feels so good.

"Daddy, I'm so close." I moan.

"Let go babybear. Cum for Daddy." Daddy says and goes right back to work on my clit.

I bite down on my lip and throw back my head. My back arches and my legs kick out. I feel waves of pleasure rocket thorugh me.

"DDDDDDDDDDDDaaaaaaaa... adddddddyyyyyyyyyy!!" I cry out as I cum. My body goes limp and I let out a long sigh.

After I recover a bit and have the ability to speak I say "Thank you Daddy! Now come up here and give me a kiss."

Daddy climbs up on top of me and lowers his lips to meet mine. I can taste myself on him. I smile brightly. My Daddy is the best.

lilturtle
lilturtle
11 Followers