All Comments on 'Angel Learns My Secret Ch. 02'

by Angelscuck

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Tootight1Tootight1about 5 years ago
good story

Hell yes it is. This is one of those stories you cant stop reading. I didn't like the way it went, but it is good. My panty would have been tenting. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more californian BS

In reality the house caught fire accidentally, while she was out. When they landed, a bullet found her lover... I'm undecided on how she would get treated, but being "welcomed home" would be of unique and original in coming.

Wimps really should die and leave the rest of us to thrive

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
good story

Here I am again 6 mos. later reading it again. My reaction to stories seems to be tempered with my mood at the time. Not logical I know. Perhaps knee jerk would better define it. After the remark about "Tiny Dick", knee jerk would have been to go down stairs with a shot gun behind my back, and blown Mr. Big Dick, dick off, turned and pumped the remaining shots into her pussy and ass. The fact that she went off, maybe mind fucking again, maybe not. How he found out about tiny dick spoke volumes about how much trust you can put into a woman, and the very reason you cant tell them your fantasies. Did she tell him her fantasies, no.

Was it part of his fantasy, yes, but after the first night, she said no more secrets, I guess it only applied to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
its your story so write what you want

But even if he has his fantasy she went too far by going on a date. Sex or not it was wrong and for him to say "tiny dick" broke their confidence in each other.

He should not put up with this at all. Shame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why would he let her put the cage on to begin?

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Seems like a mentally retarded wrote here for mentally retarded fans! Or can someone explain why someone writes about and by idiots?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAngelscuck@Angelscuck
627 Followers
I am a 76 year old male, married to 65 year old female. We are very, very much in love and like to play sexual games and have adventures. We are monogamous. Our interests include, cosplay, cruising the South Seas, dancing, music, writing, poetry, plays, movies, masked balls,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES