Angel Lost in the Dark Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hedoman
hedoman
12 Followers

We stared at each other nervously for a few minutes before she broke the ice and said. ““Well, are you going to tell me what you want or do you want me to ad lib? Do you want to be the director of this imaginary movie or do you want to be in the audience?”

I hesitated for a moment and then, in a meek voice, I said, “Pretend you’re drunker than you are and then go to the juke box and put on some music. Do a dance for me.”

“Give me some quarters,” she said.

**********

We picked up our drinks and went to the bar. I quickly selected the same two stools that my fantasy couple had used hoping that they would be lucky for me. I don’t believe in superstitions, but I wasn’t taking any chances either, and as I settled onto the stool I had the feeling that it was right. It seemed as if I had waited all my life for this moment, and I pledged to myself that no matter how paranoid I got I was going to go through with it. Like she had said ‘what the FUCK, we only live once’ and I thought to myself it’s not the one who dies with the most toys that wins, it’s the one with the most memories. Besides, the worst thing than could happen was that we could to get arrested.

The quarters were on the bar, and she was facing me. Her feet were on the top rung of the barstool, and her knees were spread slightly apart. She looked quickly at Buck who was filling up a pitcher for a gentleman at the opposite side of the horseshoe bar and then darted her eyes quickly around the rest of the room. Satisfied for the moment that no one was watching, she took my hand and placed it on her bare pussy. She smiled and without lowering her voice at all she said. “I told you I needed to shave some of it off. Aren’t you glad I did?” I could feel the wetness between her open thighs and the smooth bareness in the area she had had shaved off. She scooped the quarters into her hand and as she slid off the barstool her skirt caught momentarily and I saw her bare ass.

She stood in front of the jukebox for a long time. I didn’t know what she was planning, but whatever it was I knew that I would have to live with it. Whatever would happen would happened, I thought, and if she was suddenly getting cold feet then I would graciously accept her decision and we would leave the bar and go home. She had been more than fair this evening and I made up my mind that I would make no further requests from her. She pretty well knew what I wanted, and if she were unwilling to go further I would understand. I had already experienced more in this one evening than I had ever received before, and I was already eternally grateful to her. I hungered for more, but I was satisfied with what I had already received.

Apparently she had reached a decision. She placed three quarters in the jukebox, and made her selections. As the first song began I watched as she began to move her hips in time to the music. She was standing in exactly the same position as she had stood previous to making her choices, but her hands were resting on the front panel of the jukebox and she was leaning forward. Her hair was hanging in front of her and as her hips began gyrating seductively to the sound of the music she backed away from the jukebox and began to snap her fingers in time to the slow beat of the music. My cock was hard and I could feel the pressure as it pushed against my pants. She wasn’t doing anything overtly sexual, yet dressed as she was it was the sexiest thing I had ever seen her do.

She never turned around during the entire duration of the song. All she did was face the jukebox and wiggle her hips, snap her fingers and occasionally turn her head from side to side, which made her long hair seem to move in the same manner her hips were. When the music ended she turned around and came back to the bar and took a deep of swallow of her Margarita. Then she reached up and kissed me deep, her tongue pushing my lips apart.

My hand went to her throat and then slowly worked its way down the open channel toward the bottom button, and when I reached it I looked into her eyes and smiled. I think that was all the encouragement she needed. She helped me unbuttoned it and then pulled the shirt out of her skirt and let it hang open in front of her.

The second song had started and with a giggle she turned and went back top to juke box. It had a faster beat than the one before and now she was more animated. She was bouncing and twisting with the music and with every bounce and twist the shirt would open up exposing her beautiful globes. At first she feigned embarrassment but when she realized that she was getting away with, that the faint light had hidden her actions enough so that no one had seen as yet, she became emboldened, and by the time the song ended she was no longer bothering to cover up.

She came back to the bar to finish off her Margarita, ands before I could think of anything to say she had returned to the jukebox and was awaiting the third and finally song. As she started dancing I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye and I suddenly noticed the two pool players, Jerry and Joe, approaching the nearest table. She must have noticed their presence as well, or perhaps heard the scraping of the chairs against the floor as they moved then them out to, but all she did was smile at me and continued dancing.

This song was a slower one, but she wasn’t letting that stop her. Her breasts were baring themselves as often as before, only now she was back into the bump and grind she had displayed during the first song. I noticed that she was turning to face Jerry and Joe from time to time and I could see their eyes traveling up and down her body as she brazenly let them watch her perform the dance she was giving me.

When the song ended she hurried back to the barstool and sat down beside me. Jerry and Joe began clapping, and she suddenly seemed embarrassed. “Oh God, what they must be thinking about me? Do you think I should go over an apologize for myself?”

“No, not really,” I told her, “But if you do I think you’d better cover your tits. They’re still outside your blouse.”

“Oh, shit. I must be drunker than I thought.” She pushed them back in and when they were safely hidden she looked up and saw that Buck was looking at her from the middle of the bar. He smiled at her and she had no other option than to smile back.

“It’s after eleven,” I said. “Let’s have one more drink and then we she should start sobering up,”

“Another drink? My God, where do you put it all? I could hardly stand up while I was dancing. I warn you, another drink and I might just rape you here in the bar.”

“Promises, promises,” I said.

“Don’t laugh. With all drinking I’ve been doing I’m looser than I think I ever been before, and after with all the flashing I’ve been doing I’m hornier than hell. Who knows? I may rape you even without the drink.”

She swung around on the barstool and faced me again. Her skirt was pulled up high on her legs again and I couldn’t help but wonder if it was by accident or design. In either case, it was extremely sexy. I was just hoping that after the evening was over, once she had sobered up and the reality of a new day was upon her, her newly discovered sexuality would remain.

I motioned Buck over and I ordered us another round of Margaritas. He smiled, then turned to Helen and said, “You are an extremely beautiful woman,” he said, “and I’m glad you came into my bar tonight. Your dance was quite erotic. It made me feel young again”

She acted embarrassed again, but she took his compliment in the manner that it was given. “Thank you for saying that. I was afraid that you might find it offensive. I’ve never done anything like that before and I was kind of worried.”

He laughed. “Don’t worry about me. Your dancing was one of the highlights of my life. I was just sorry you stopped.” He was staring at her hardly concealed breasts and without thinking I pulled back both sides of her blouse and let him get a closer look at her. She squealed and quickly pulled her shirt together again, but she was laughing the whole time and generally made it known that she hadn’t minded all that much.

“Damn,” Buck said, “why did you go and hide them again? A woman as good-looking as you should pointing them puppies every chance she gets.”

“Yeah, sure,” she said, “and take the risk of getting arrested? Thanks, but no thanks.”

Buck laughed again and said, “You don’t have to worry none. Look around. There ain’t nobody here but us and three other customers. You can take it from me that THEY certainly don’t mind.”

“Well, it is warm in here,” she said as she swiveled around to face me. “I don’t care if you don’t,” she said. When I didn’t immediately respond she added, “It is getting rather hot in here.”

I answered her by saying, “Do what you want to do.” Why I opted out of the decision-making process remains a mystery to me, but deep down I didn’t think she would do it.

“Well, in that case, I will.” With no hesitation at all she took off her shirt and handed it to Buck, who took the shirt and put it under the bar.

“I’ll get you that drink now,” Buck said as he wiped his brow. He took another opportunity to stare at her bare bosom and then began mixing our drinks. He was shaking his head and whistling as he did.

“Let’s play some pool after he gets the drinks for us,” Helen said. “Doesn’t look like Fric and Frac are playing anymore.”

“That’s cause they’re watching you,” I said. “I’ll bet you five dollars that if we get up to play pool they’ll want to play too.”

“And is that so bad?” she asked with a lascivious look on her face. “I’ve never played pool with strangers while topless” she giggled.

“There’s a first time for everything,” I smiled at her and then ran my hand up her skirt and felt her bare pussy. She froze for a second, and I thought maybe she would push it away, but instead she opened her legs further apart and then put her hand on mine and pulled it further up. It suddenly occurred to me that Jerry and Joe might be seeing the same kind of show that I had seen when I had seen my fantasy couple.

I thought that when Buck came back with the Margaritas she would push my hand away, but she didn’t. Unless he was to actually lean forward and peer over the bar there was no way he could see, and as far as Jerry and Joe were concerned I really didn’t care. They were already staring at her bare boobs and so far they had been complete gentlemen. Buck set the Margarita’s in front of us I parted her folds with my finger and entered her. She looked surprised and that was all. She let me keep my finger buried to the knuckle inside her pussy as she calmly lifted her Margarita to her mouth and sipped it.

I started to reach for my wallet when Buck said, “It’s OK. They’re on the house, and when you’re ready for another just let me know.”

“Are you trying to get me falling down drunk?’ Helen asked with a huge grin on her face.”

“Damn right,” he said. “Go ahead, drink up, drink up, drink up” Helen started giggling, and then the giggling turned into hysterical laughter. I knew it was the alcohol, but I hadn’t heard Helen laugh like that for years. She was having fun, and that was what it was all about, wasn’t it? It was just good-natured sophomoric fun, a time to get loose and do the things that we didn’t ordinarily do, things that we WOULN’T do under normal circumstances, things that we WANTED to do but had never found the courage. Now we found ourselves in the situation where our actions were no longer be ridiculed or chastised or punished; instead they were being rewarded, and the most wonderful part of it was that it was no longer a matter of Helen doing it for me.. Now she was doing it for herself as well. She was enjoying the game as much as I was.

When she finished laughing she grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand from under her skirt. “Let’s go play some pool,” she said.

She took a drink of her Margarita and then she turned to me. “I think I need a little help getting off this stool. I don’t even know if I can stand up anymore.” I put my hands on her waist and as she slid off the stool she almost fell into my arms..

“Very unladylike,” I said.

“I tripped. Being drunk had nothing to do with it,” she explained as she quickly wrapped an arm around my waist for support. “Are we asking Fric and Frac to play?”

“You mean Jerry and Joe. Sounds fun. Just promise you’ll act ladylike around them.”

“I promise. Cross my tits and hope to die.”

With my arm around her waist we walked across room towards the pool table. Both men were staring at her semi-nude body. My paranoia had disappeared completely. It made me feel good to have them looking at her like that.

“You sober now?” asked Jerry.

“Hell no” Helen answered. “If I was sober I’d have my shirt on. So, are we gonna play pool or not?”

“Sure,” Jerry answered, “but I got to warn you that we might not play as well as we did earlier as before. We’ve never played with a topless woman before and it might affect the way we hit the balls.”

“That’s OK,” I said, “She’s never played topless before, so it’ll be a first for everybody.”

As we finished the short walk to the table Helen said to Jerry, “I want to thank you for your compliment.”

Jerry looked at her and said, “Compliment? What compliment?”

“What you said about not being able to play your best against a topless woman. I took it to mean you liked my tits. It would have been better had you referred to me as a topless ‘girl’ but at my age I’ll settle for topless woman.” I noticed him looking at me quickly before answering her and I assumed that he was looking for a sign that I was OK with the situation, but I’ll never know because he answered her back before I could say anything.

“You’re only as old as you feel” he said, “and you’re always as young as you think.”

“I must be awful young, then. Playing pool topless is something a college girl would do. Would you believe me if I told you I was only 18?”

“No,” he said with a smile, “You got to be at least 21 to be in a bar and to drink. You’re in the bar and you’re obviously drinking so you can’t be 18.”

“How did you know I’d been drinking?” she asked with a mocking smile.

“I know this might sound rude, but after the “compliment” I gave you I suppose you would overlook my asking how old you really are?”

She looked at him and then said. “Old enough to know I shouldn’t be doing this,” she said.

“Doing what?”

“Flashing my tits in a bar. I hope you believe me when I tell you I’ve never done this before. I hope you guys don’t care.”

“Oh, it’s fine with us. I just hope that it won’t offend you if we look at them. They are definitely beautiful.”

“Oooh! Another compliment. To tell you the truth I would be offended if you didn’t look.”

Joe had been busy racking up the balls while they held their conversation, and after selecting our cues I was chosen to break the pack. I sank one ball but missed on the second shot. Joe shot second and like me sank a ball and then missed

It was Helen’s turn to shoot and it took her a long time to pick her shot. She walked all around the table twice before selecting an easy shot that she should have seen immediately. It was obvious to me that she was trying to extend the time she was in the limelight. She aimed and she missed. By the time her turn came up again nine balls had been cleared from the table and she had taken two more drinks from her Margarita. Once more she took her time looking for the best shot and once again she missed, only this time she barely managed to graze the cue ball and it wobbled off to the side and hit nothing. “I get to hit over again,” she said as she retrieved the errant ball and placed near its original spot.

“You can’t do that,’ Joe said, “There’s nothing in the rules that say you can take a shot over.”

“Fuck the rules,” Helen said as she shot and sank the ball. “Live with it.” She lined up her second shot and to the surprise of us all she made it with ease. She missed sinking her next ball and Jerry went on a swept the rest of the table.

While I was racking up the balls for another game, Helen finished off the last of her Margarita and shouted for Buck to bring us some more. God, could she possibly hold more? I was surprised she could function much less shoot pool.

But shoot pool she did. Joe broke this time but failed to sink any balls. Helen followed and sank two before missing on her third shot, While Jerry was tying the score at two each, Buck came to deliver the Margaritas and I groaned when I realized that he had brought one for each of us, plus beers for Jerry and Joe. I would have to drink another one or leave it for Helen, and with as much as she had already consumed I wasn’t quite ready to let her do that. She made a big deal of his bringing them to her by wrapping her arms around him and rubbing her breasts against his shirt. I think she enjoyed that as much as he did.

When it was her turn to shoot she walked around the table again, and when she returned to her starting point I heard her mumble “Hmmm.” There really was no good shot, but Helen is not the kind of person who gives up easily. The cue ball was mid table and in order to reach the ball with the cue she needed to use the bridge. She placed the bridge on the table and then positioned the cue on the bridge.

“Tom,” she said, “would you mind giving me my panties back? Walkin’ around with my tits showin’ is one thing, but showin’ my ass and pussy is something else. I saw Jerry and Joe look at one another and both men seemed to take a deep breath.

“Oops.” I said. “I left them in the car. I can go back and get them if you really need them.”

“It’s OK,” Joe said suddenly,. “Jerry and I’ll go to the other end of the table if you want.”

“Or we can promise to keep out eyes closed,” Jerry added quickly. He shot a nasty glance toward Joe as he spoke.

“Well, you gotta do something,” she said. “I wouldn’t want you to think I was showing off on purpose, or anything.”

“We wouldn’t think anything like that. We promise to keep out eyes closed while you shoot.”

“Just make sure you do,” she said as she turned back to study her shot. She hiked her skirt up and then lifted a knee and placed it on the edge of the table. From where I was standing I could see everything and I knew that if they were cheating they could see as well. She was wide open from the base of her spine to her lower part of her stomach. Her cheeks were open and I could see her puckered anus and well as the pink wetness of her pussy. If I hadn’t remembered that we were in a bar and that this was my wife, I would have sworn it was a photograph from one of my magazines. I quickly glanced at our opponents. There are eyes were squinting, but I knew that it was all a façade. How could any man resist the sight of a woman spreading herself open mere foot or so away from them?

I don’t know what they were thinking, but I knew my own thoughts. It was far more than what I had fantasized about and I was suddenly torn between being extremely turned on and being extremely embarrassed. I found myself debating between pulling her skirt down and covering her up, or sticking my fingers inside her and letting them watch me fingerfuck her. In the end I opted for letting her control the situation while I did nothing.

“God, I’m sorry I made you do that,” she said when she had finished shooting and had put her foot back on the floor “but I’m so drunk that I had almost forgot I wasn’t wearing panties.” She began giggling a little bit and I thought she was going to break out in laughter again, but she didn’t. “I hope no body peeked.”

“I didn’t see a thing,” Joe said.

“I didn’t look either,” Jerry said, “and I really enjoyed seeing what I didn’t see.”

That started her laughing again, but it was far from being the uncontrollable laughter she had displayed a few moments before. “I’m glad you enjoyed what you didn’t see,” she said, “and I hope you’re not going to enjoy not seeing it that way again. If you’re true gentlemen you’re going to turn your eyes away if I have to shoot that way again, but I’m too fuckin’ drunk at this point to give a shit whether you see me or not. Just remember that if you see something you don’t like it’s your damn fault. You’ve been warned.”

hedoman
hedoman
12 Followers