Angel Lost in the Dark Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hedoman
hedoman
12 Followers

As Jerry approached the table to shoot Helen announced that she had to pee. She took a quick sip of her Margarita and then drunkenly made her way across the bar to the bathroom. Jerry sank a ball and I sank two. Jerry scratched and then we all waited for Helen to return.

“Is she always this wild?” Jerry asked me during her absence.

“Not even close,” I answered. “She’s surprising me more than you. We’ve been married twenty years and she’s never been this loose before.”

“I hope you don’t mind us watching her. I’d hate to have you get angry at us.”

“You’re not doing anything I wouldn’t do, so don’t sweat it. If I’m going to get angry I would get angry at her, not you.”

“If you were in my place what would you do?”

“I guess I’d do exactly what you’re doing.”

“I’m not doing anything. At least not yet I’m not. I mean, how would you react if I touched her or encouraged her to do more. I don’t want to piss either one of you off, but I’d kind of like to know the ground rules.”

I was still thinking over my answer when Helen emerged from the bathroom and staggered back to the table. She was definitely wobbling from side to side as she walked and I was determined not to let her have any more of the free drinks that Buck would certainly be bringing her. Every time I had looked in his direction I had noticed his intent staring, and I knew he was watching her.

“It’s your turn again,” I said as she picked up her Margarita and drained it of the remaining alcohol.

“All ready?” he asked. “I didn’t know I’d been gone that long.”

She was looking at the table for possible shots when Jerry handed her the bridge. “Just in case you need it,” he said with a huge grin on his face”

“You’re nasty,” she said as she smiled back at him. “I’ll bet you just want to see my ass again, don’t you?”

“Of course. You’ve got a nice ass. Why wouldn’t I want to see it?”

“If I need the bridge to shoot, I’m going to use it. Right now I don’t need it. But you can see my ass if you want.” She turned away from him and lifted up the back of her skirt. She stood there for a few seconds and then dropped it down again. “Satisfied?”

“I’m never satisfied,” he answered. “Maybe I should have asked to see your pussy?”

I was somewhat shocked by the directness of his question, but not really surprised. I was even more shocked by her answer. “Maybe you should have,” she said, and with that she moved to the far side of the table and proceed to sink a ball. There were six sinkable balls still left on the table plus the dreaded eight ball. It was now Jerry’s turn and as he approached the table Helen put her hand on the front of his Jeans and then smiled. “Just wanted to see if you had an erection,” she said as she removed her hand.

“Well, do I or don’t I?” he said with a leering grin on his face.

“It felt hard to me,” she said, ‘but the proof is still inside your pants. Show me your dick so I know for sure.”

He paused for a moment and he looked at me out of the corner of his eye, as if asking permission. I tried to keep my face as uncommitted as possible, and when he saw that I wasn’t about to give him guidance he turned his eyes back to her and said, “Hmmmm. That’s something to ponder. Let me think about it for a while.” He chose his shot and missed. As he walked back to her side of the table he said, “I’ll make you a proposition. There are six balls on the table, four for Joe and me and two for you and Tom. It’s your husband’s shot and if your team wins then I’ll show you my dick. If Joe and I win you lean back against the table and show us your pussy. Is that a deal?”

“Hmmmm. That’s something to ponder. Let me think about it for a while.” She was throwing his statement back in his face, teasing him with the possibilities of what she may or may not accept or reject. I was surprised that in her advanced state or intoxication she would have been able to recite it back to him word for word.

I shot and as the ball I hit rolled slowly toward the hole I kept my fingers crossed it would have enough speed to fall in. It wasn’t because I wanted to see Jerry’s dick, but the idea of her spreading herself open again was making her nervous. One part of me wanted her to do it, but that was my horny side. My practical side was telling me that I should begin pulling her back, protecting her from what I now realized were HER excesses, not mine. I certainly didn’t want to wake up in the morning with her accusing me of letting them take advantage of her drunken condition, or, even worse, accusing me of doing the same. In the end the ball finally sank into the hole and I uncrossed my fingers.

“Let’s play for bigger stakes than that,” she said as she walked back to Jerry. “If YOU win you both take off ALL your clothes including your shoes, and play the next game entirely nude, and. if you’re hard I’ll make you cum. If WE win, I want you to watch my husband fuck me on the pool table and we’ll do it in any position you request. How does that sound to you?”

All three of us, Jerry, Joe, and me, all looked at her with opened mouths. This was so far beyond the pale that it scared me all over again. Suddenly the alcohol haze parted and I saw with crystal clarity the fundamental errors I had made. I had allowed her to drink way too much, and go way too far. I should have realized this long before now, but until she had made that spread-eagled shot with the bridge I was enjoying it and hadn’t the will nor the need to stop her. But now, having heard her revision to the proposed bet, I forced myself to clear my mind sufficiently to rectify the situation. As soberly as possible I said, “I think it’s time we left. Put your top on and let’s get going.”

“Go? Why should we go? Wasn’t this your fantasy?”

“It was, but it isn’t now. You’ve taken it to a much higher level. I’m not comfortable with this. Let’s leave.”

“Haven’t I turned you on enough tonight? Haven’t I acted exactly as you wanted me to act? What did I do wrong?”

“You haven’t done anything wrong. It’s just that I’ve changed my mind. You’ve satisfied my fantasy way beyond what I dreamed was possible. I’ll remember this night forever. But we have to end it now. It’s over. Get your clothes on and let’s go. Now.”

“No I’m not leaving. Who the fuck do you think you are? Who the fuck do you think I am? What gives you the right to always dictate what we do together? Before last night I would have thought I would never ever EVER do something like this, but because I knew you wanted it, I convinced myself that not only COULD I do it, I WOULD do it. Now you’re telling me that you’re angry that I went too far?”

“I’m not saying I’m angry or that you went too far. What I’m saying is that I think we should go before you DO go to far.”

“Too far by who’s standard? You wanted me to satisfy your fantasies, and I did. Now how about you satisfying mine? When do I get a say? Aren’t I just as important as you? What about what I want?”

“Helen, you don’t understand. You’ll hate me in the morning for making you do this.”

“I’ll start hating you now if you make me leave. I’m not doing it for YOU any more; I’m doing it for me. You don’t think I enjoyed this evening? It’s the first time I’ve ever let myself go this far. Maybe it was all the alcohol you kept buying for me, I don’t really know, but ever since Buck told me it was OK to get naked, I’ve been hornier than I’ve been in my entire life. When I bent over the pool table and spread my legs apart I got a rush like you wouldn’t believe. I really thought I would have orgasm just knowing that they were looking at naked ass and pussy. Regardless of what you say or do, I’m going to get fucked tonight right there on that pool table. That’s what I WANT, and if it’s not you then it will be Jerry or Joe, and if it’s not them, then I ask the Buck, and if they all reject me then I’ll just lay on the table and let everyone watch while I masturbate myself to orgasm. I’m going to pee again and then I’m going to have Buck pour me another Margarita and you’d better have an answer by the time I get back.”

In amazement I watched as she unhooked her skirt and end let it drop to the floor. Completely naked she walked across the bar and into the Ladies Room.

TO BE CONTINUED

hedoman
hedoman
12 Followers