Angel Lost in the Dark Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hedoman
hedoman
12 Followers

I captured the spectacle from all angles. I walked completely around, them taping their faces, their bodies, and of course the proverbial close-ups of their crotches as they bumped and humped and ground themselves together with sexual abandon. Unlike the sanitized simulations of sex that is presented ad nauseam on Cinemax on Saturday nights, this was real. There was no cheesy music in the background, no quick flashes of pubic hair a split second before cutting to a different shot, no inane story that segued from the end of one sex scene to the beginning of another, and last but not least, the faked “ahhhhs’ and ‘mmmm’s” on the soundtrack that made it seem that the actors and actresses actually liked one another. All of that was gone, and what replaced it were the sights and sounds of real sexual pleasure.

Suddenly it came to a halt, or at least that’s what I thought. Angel rolled off him in mid thrust and knelt beside him. After a few deep breaths she turned and straddled him again, but from the opposite direction. She was now looking at his bulging shorts from a squatting position on his stomach and he was looking directly into her open backside! They were, so to speak, in the classic “69” position, with her on top, and I held my breath hoping (and fearing) what might happen next.

Angel gave the camera another one of her famous grins the reached down with her hands and began tugging on the side of Bob’s shorts. He accommodated her by lifting his hips, allowing her to pull them off. She looked into the camera again, not with grin she had before but with a look of hunger. She closed her eyes, then lowered her head and wrapped her fingers around his huge cock. Immediately my on again-off again erection switched to the on position.

With her hand wrapped around his cock she opened her mouth and swallowed him as far in as she could. She bobbed her head up and down for a good two minutes then began alternating between the slow, deep throated descents that swallowed every inch she could to a quicker, shorter, more intense sucking that was meant to bring him to the brink of climax. During the intense sucking there were times when I thought he would surely shoot his sperm into her mouth, but every time Angel seemed to know exactly when to quit and to resume the slower, more relaxed type of blow job that she had begun with.

During the entire time that Angel was busy administering to his cock, Bob was pleasuring her as well, and as the camera man I made it a point to continually circle the couple and tape it from both directions. With her knees spread apart and her body bent forward in order to suck on Bob’s dick, the entire area between her legs was spread obscenely open. This enabled Bob and me, as well as the camera, to see not only the deepness beyond the wet pinkness of her open labia, but the deepness beyond the puckered, ring-like opening of her asshole as well. Neatly framed by the curving sides of her cheeks, her asshole stood as a smaller, darker, version of her cunt. I couldn’t help but zoom in on the entire area as well as closer zooms which concentrated on each of the two individual holes. I knew the time would come that Angel and I would watch the tape together, and for the sake of perversity I wanted her to see how grossly she had exposed herself.

I became so intent on taping this wantonness that for a few moments I almost forgot about Bob. When I remembered I suddenly realized that in my zeal of getting a close-up of her asshole I had unintentionally squatted down over his face. Thoroughly embarrassed I quickly stood up and apologized, but when I saw his eyes I knew it wasn’t necessary. He was smiling up at me conspiratorially and then he began raising his head toward her cunt.

When his tongue first touched the area between her spread lips it was tentative, but when she didn’t seem to object he became more forceful. Using his fingers he spread the tender lobes of flesh even further apart and began lapping up the moist secretions that were dripping from her. His nose was nearly pressed against her asshole but he didn’t seem to mind. He seemed satisfied with sucking on her labia and teasing her clitoris with his tongue.

She soon began moaning softly and the bobbing of her head became more pronounced. She was now engaged in the quicker, shorter version of her blowjob and as her moaning increased Bob began lifting his hips to meet the bobbing of her head. “Oh, fuck, baby, oh FUCK!!!!” he finally cried out when he could stand no more. He thrust his right knee over her neck and locked her head against his thrusting cock, then dove his face into her and began licking her from cunt to asshole and to all points between. He was in a frenzy of lust and I knew it was too late to stop him from cumming.

“Oh, fuck baby,” he cried, “I need to CUM!” and his hips began banging into her mouth.

She managed to pull her mouth away in time, but she wasn’t fast enough to avoid being hit on her cheek with the first blast of his cum. Nonplussed she let it hang there and drip its way down her face as she held his spurting member in her hand, and when the last weak spurt dribbled out she continued pumping it for a few seconds until she was sure that he was completely empty.

As he was recuperating she looked into the camera and smiled again. Using her fingers She wiped the cum off her body with and then brought her fingers to her mouth and began sucking them. When she brought her fingers out the cum was gone.

**********

Bob dressed and was gone in five minutes. He attempted to say goodbye to Angel, but by that time she had passed out on the couch.

Leaving her as she was for the time being I picked up the pizza box, the almost empty wine bottle, the glasses and the ashtray. I took them with me to the kitchen and spent the next five minutes making sure that everything was as clean as it had been when Angel had arrived.

When I returned to the living room I picked up the washcloth and wiped her face. Her eyes opened for a second but immediately closed again.

I went upstairs and brought back a blanket for her. It wasn’t really cold so instead of covering her I simply laid it next to her so it would be there if she needed it. I turned on the lights in the kitchen and left the door open.

Everything that needed to be done had been done. It was time for me to climb the stairs, remove my clothes, assume my natural fetal position on the bed and get some well deserved sleep.

And yet….

And yet…. My mind kept thinking. And thinking.

Angel was lying on her stomach, head turned sideways, one leg stretched out on the couch and the other bent at the knee and drooping down to the floor. She was sleeping the sleep of the dead. There was nothing I could do that would rouse her, was there? And if she should awaken, what would she do? She had given a blow job to a complete stranger and had let him taste the juice from between her legs. She had let him cum on her and she had collected the cum on her fingers and put it in her mouth. If I WAS caught, she certainly wouldn’t be offended would she?

I took off my clothes and knelt down on the floor beside her. I put my hand between her legs and began playing with her cunt.

Twenty minutes later I went to bed, but not before wiping the cum off her body.

TO BE CONTINUED…..

hedoman
hedoman
12 Followers