All Comments on 'Angel of Retribution Ch. 17-Epilogue'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
suan64suan64almost 12 years ago
Amazing!!!

I started reading the night before last and to my pleasant surprise I find that the last chapter was uploaded this morning. Lucky me!!! OMG!!!!! This story was absolutely freaking fantastic!!!! And it's a series? I have GOT to read the rest. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for writing such great stories!!!!

an631san631salmost 12 years ago
Angel struck fan

I have an obsession with angels and when I saw the title of your story I did not get exactly what I was expecting! This story totally blew my mind. I am officially in love with your Remien Fyre and Zak and Seth and Devon and-yes-I even have a soft spot for Lucien. I'm going to strat Fallen Angel now because I just realized its part of this series. No boring Sunday for me, yeay!!!!

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelalmost 12 years ago
Yay!

Luv it luvey!! Well done love ^_______^

Merci for another great story.

Now there is another story : Zak and Luna's mindblowing sex, headspinning surprises, hanging by fingertip cliffhanging, nipple tweaking uh!! and ah??!!

most of the time you just have my jaw dropping and eyes like a owl by the twist and turn nad of course grinning and smiling and giggling some time lol. You make my day when I read your stories.

This song Gotta Be Somebody By Nickelback is for Zak and the gang.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0VRj2uw9L0

And this song is for you and your darling when the mood struck or when you want some inspiration for the hot hot love scence (although I don't think you need it)

;) This song work for me when I want to write hot love scence but kinda stuck, put this on and bam inspiration struck lol (I have more sexy love songs to get inspire from)

I Want You Now By Depeche Mode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up3r4qRWxWE

Or Burning By Garou

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QphXUNf7vI

O_o What the heck??? I was just gonna leave just two sentence comment some did it turn out this long along with links to sexy music?? Are you sure ya not putting some spell on here??

HimalayandewHimalayandewalmost 12 years ago
Awesome absolutely awesome!!!!!!

I would like to give you many kisses for writting such a magnificient chapter of this series. though i had read the whole series of AOR ,but this is the chapter i liked the most ,why , because it had many twist and turns and so many emotions and also such good bout of humor too, i agree that Remie is the naughtiest ,smart.sexy ,strong and tough Alpha angel ,and i really like his mischievousness when it comes to torturing his fellow alpha angels and testing Rowie,s patience LOL,also the jealousy that sprouts in Remie seeing any male near his mate and the way he reacts violently not so violently but still that growling and snarling etc to it makes him look more hot , indeed I think nothing is more sexy than watching a lover getting jealous over his/her beloved but of course it should not be a chauvinistic behavior . the scene where Rowie gets a dream of seeing children of all alpha angels playing together and two small remie running and then hugging thier mother was very heart touching .Also the building emotions between seth and amaranth ,you make a perfect combination all emotions and humor in your stories I really love it very much .and i,m thankful that you didn,t elaborated that orgy scene ,.i can say that while both Remie and Zak are most sexiest were dragons but My heart already belongs to Zak ,he is my fantasy man LOL but its true ..........so please write the next chapter of zak and alluna soon ..................:)

alyden56alyden56almost 12 years ago
I like your story!

I can't put my laptop down! I hope you write more of other stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awestruck

After many sleepless nights I must say this an amazing story....I'm just the type of person that starts something and must finish it hehe but I really like your work you put strong emotions into your writing and thank you for the vivid discriptions of the characters ....and it never gets boring no dry spots :)

Thank you soooo very much

:)

Xoxo zay

KyriaeKyriaealmost 11 years ago
sighhhhhhhhh.................................. bewitched grin on my face

** swoon**

my sexy remi...................

leva thank you for giving me some of mr fyre. i needed that!

as usual a job excellently done and i have already read the witch but nun of ur other stories (besides annie n ash) can top my remi so much so i had to have a 5th dose of him... for some reason remi is the character that i can relate to the most and u make him come alive so thank you for that......

i hope youintend ion doing one for the baby seth............... he has grown up and it will be amazing to see what he can get up too........

waiting impatiently for dark angel 8 and a hint on seth

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 10 years agoAuthor
Reading order of this series:

Fallen Angel/AOD

Dark Prince

Angel of Retribution

The Witch and the Dragon

Dark Angel

Redemption (April2014)

Sethaliel (2015)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Even though I am not a fan of BDSM, there is so much creativity in your stories that I find them fascinating, especially in terms of narrative sweep and character development, so I always give you a 5. But please, for the love of Mike, stop saying "wonton" when you mean "wanton"! A "wonton" is a small Chinese dumpling, so when it appears in the text, I always feel like laughing, which I am pretty sure was not the intent, as "wanton", meaning unashamedly sexual, makes more sense in context. [Not a linguistic Nazi, just sayin'...] Keep up the good work! ; )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous