Angel of Retribution Ch. 17-Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The laughter comes from the farthest corner of the room where two little boys sit scribbling. Their hair is long, the color of blood. They look no more than four or five-years-old. Rowie's eyes widen as she approaches them silently, not wanting to startle them.

One of them giggles. "Mommy's trying to sneak up on us again."

The one who hadn't spoken turns his head and Rowie finds herself looking at a miniature version of herself. Black eyes and pert nose, except the little boy has Remi's lush lips.

He slides from the chair and runs toward her. Rowie jumps when the little boy wraps his arms around her and squeezes. Her hands go into his hair to stroke the softness. Her babies. These are her babies.

"Mommy, look what I drew."

Rowie glanced back up to the other child and gasped when she saw he'd drawn a large black hole and what looked like Lucifer rising up. To either side of Satan were two men with blood-red hair and dragons wings, and over Satan was a black-winged blonde angel.

"Oh, god," she gasped and then looked at the boy.

He grinned, looking so much like Remi, and then his rosy lips pulled back to show his teeth. The boy had vampire's fangs.

Rowie jolted from her slumber, her heart thundering. Panting, she thrust her hands into her disheveled curls and glanced at Remi.

He lay curled up on the pillow next to hers, head resting on his claws, bright green eyes staring up at her.

"Oh, God," she repeated. "The boys. The boys are going to be born full vampires."

Even as she said it, she knew it was impossible. Vampires weren't born. A male vampire could impregnate a female, but the resulting child only carried the virus and spread it. Sometimes the child was sterile, but never had a child been born full vampire. It would never grow. The virus prevented the host from aging. Those that carried the virus survived full transformation into vampire but needed to have a full transfusion with a fully infected host—a vampire.

If her children were transformed, the Vildminorian council would hunt and execute them on sight. Children vampires were not allowed to exist. Creating one was deemed cruel and abominable. Even the L-O-S agreed on that decree.

***

She still didn't understand. Remi raised his head, his corona of horns rising around his head as his tongue tasted the air between them. He tasted her terror. She began to tremble.

How he wished he could hold her and soothe her.

There was nothing to fear. Their twins were not mere vampires. They were blood-dragons... and soon they would begin to demand their mother provide them with blood. She would think she wasn't cured. Maybe already she craved his blood.

Remi looked down his body. He couldn't give her the sustenance she needed right now. One sip and she'd definitely kill him. At least her heat had calmed and she wasn't hurting for his seed for now.

But he was hurting for her. He felt the urge to mate her boil in his blood. He'd been dreaming of her worshiping his cock, when her passionate cries had awakened him. Rowie had been writing and licking her lips next to him. He'd almost mounted her face and pushed his dick into the hot cavern of her mouth if he weren't afraid she'd get mad.

His prick throbbed painfully now, and he rolled over on his back. He gave her a sad puppy look as his tail thumped on the pillow eagerly.

She frowned and he felt his heart sink a little. "Oh, Remi. For heaven's sake."

Remi howled.

"God," she huffed out. "What if I just rub your belly? Huh? Like that? Yeah?"

Remi squirmed, trying to get her hand to brush over his dick., but she wouldn't cooperate. With a frustrated snarl, he gripped her hand with his tail and all four paws and bucked against her palm. Heaven. Just a few more pumps and he'd shoot.

"Remi, no."

To his dismay, she pulled her hand away. He whimpered and gave her sad eyes, bucking his prick into the empty air.

"Oh, baby, I'm sorry, but we need to draw the line somewhere." Her pretty face turned scarlet. "I mean it's bad enough I let you fuck me in dragon form..." A shiver went through her, making her nipples pearl. "I just can't have sex with you like this."

Remi's heart froze. He stared at her wide-eyed, his maw dropping open just a bit before he realized it and snapped it shut.

"Don't look at me like that. I still love you and I know Dev will find a way to get you back to normal. I just don't feel comfortable having sex with a..."

Her voice trailed off. Did she think he couldn't pleasure her? Was that it? He looked down at his cock. To him it still looked just as big as always, but then he looked up at... his gigantic, hot girl. Rowie was three and a half times his size. Too bad that only made him hornier. He wanted that big ass squirming on his dick—like now.

She bent over, her lips puckered and he lifted his groin, hope in his heart. Rowie kissed the end of his snout instead.

"Now go back to sleep. I've got my first show tomorrow."

With that, she turned over on her belly and drifted off, leaving him a heap of frustrated lust.

Remi snorted in anger and looked at his aching cock again. Wrapping the end of his tail around it, he pumped and writhed. It felt fine, but... his eyes drifted to the sweet swell of Rowie's ass under the covers.

He'd never had the chance to fuck her ass. He'd promised himself he would. Too many things had gotten in the way.

He looked at her face. Her lips were parted, soft breaths easing in and out in sleep. Only a sleaze-bag would take advantage of a sleeping woman... and Remi was such a sleaze-bag.

He chuckled low as he slinked down to her legs. One thing about Raguel Enoray, a.k.a. Rowie, she slept like a rock once her head hit the pillows. Carefully stepping over her thigh, he snuggled up between her legs and gripped the sheet covering her with his teeth and claws. Slowly, the sheet drew down, exposing that hot ass in a black thong. Her jet curls spilled down her back, a few of them sliding over to pool on the bed. She wiggled a bit and spread her thighs wider.

Remi closed his eyes and sniffed. Her aroma filled his nostrils and made his mouth water. Taking the thin strap that ran down between her ass cheeks, he closed his teeth around it and puffed a ball of fire. The material disintegrated in his maw. Remi's eyes took in her pink folds, glistening with her nectar. The dream she'd had before had made her come, he could smell it as well as see her slick with it. Briefly, he wondered what highly perverted thing had he done to her in that dream to get her so drenched.

Uncaring if he was caught in the act, he dipped his head into her and licked. Heaven. He was in Heaven with his whole face shoved into his girl's hot, wet, pussy, drinking her like he was dying of thirst.

After a moment, he pulled out with a gasp. He needed to breathe, unfortunately. She was panting and wiggling her hips a bit, but still asleep. He licked the cream from his dripping maw and parted her ass with his claws. Her pink rosette winked at him. Yummy.

Remi mounted her, pushing his prick into her hot sex. She mumbled something as he pumped feverishly.

"Rem, not your finger. Baby, give me your cock," she whined in her sleep.

He licked her ass, wishing he were his normal size. He'd pound her so hard she wouldn't be able to walk for a week without wincing. For a moment, he wondered if his head and neck were closer to the size of his cock, and an idea formed in his head. Turning over so his head lined up with her pussy, he shoved his cock into her ass and bit her clit.

Rowie screamed and turned over, effectively squashing him under her.

He let out one pathetic squeak, but didn't stop wriggling his cock in her ass. Now this was Heaven. A female three times his size impaled on his dick. He could happily die this way and probably would if she didn't get up.

What a way to go.

***

He found himself in Zak's quarters. Zak held him against his chest as Rowie thrust him there and left.

Remi couldn't believe how mad she'd gotten when she stood up and he fell to the floor, half unconscious, dick hanging out of the protective scaly covering low on his belly. He'd been so close to coming too.

She didn't get mad right away. Rowie had freaked out at first, thinking she rolled over and crushed him, but then she put two and two together and came to the conclusion that he'd been humping her like a horny Tibbit in mating heat... before she'd rolled over and crushed him.

She scolded him soundly as she marched to Zak's quarters and then thrust him at a bewildered Zak, who stood naked in the doorway to his rooms.

The door closed with a hiss behind her and the stench of Black Death whiskey assailed his nose.

Remi began to howl and squawk in misery. He wanted to be with Rowie, not Goliath. Zak held him like a football and stroked his neck.

"I know how you feel, buddy," he sighed walking back to his bed.

Remi protested, not wanting to sleep next to a huge naked man. This was his worst nightmare.

No. His worst nightmare would be sleeping next to Seth butt-naked. The kid probably had wet dreams all night long. Remi would drown in a sea of weretigri cum.

He howled louder until Zak shoved the end of a bottle into his maw. Cool whiskey slid down his throat.

"Thought that would shut you up," Zak murmured.

Remi gripped the bottle with his tail and chugged. Perhaps this sleeping arrangement wouldn't be so bad after all.

A few hours later, Remi couldn't see straight. He lay on his back, wings spread beneath him, and forked tongue hanging out the side of his maw. Zak was no less shit-faced. He lay next to Remi, hand on his cock, mumbling about the girl on Arboria.

"She was so pretty, wasn't she? I wonder what her name is." He smiled. "She thought I was a doll. Nobody ever thought I was a doll before." His smile faded. "Except my mom."

Remi rolled his eyes. He'd heard this before. Zak's dad was sterile so his mom had been implanted with sperm so they could have a child. He'd grown up spoiled rotten by his mom, but shunned and hated by his dad.

"I don't blame him for being upset when I shifted. I never knew I was a dragon... neither did they." Zak puffed out a harsh breath that usually preceded the onset of tears. "He didn't have to erase her memory of me. She was my mother."

Silence ensued, occasionally broken by a sniffle. At times like this, Remi would hug him and suggest they get their minds off things by going to Heaven's Pearly Gates. Remi would hit the gambling tables while Zak lost himself in booze and whores. It didn't erase what happened, but at least it distracted the golden.

Tonight, Remi couldn't suggest such a thing, nor could he give him a brotherly hug—not that he would if he could with Zak naked.

Remi hiccupped and thought about his own situation. His girl was pregnant and he'd been turned into a two-foot dragon that couldn't talk or even communicate with her telepathically. Males were constantly ogling his mate and after tonight, she would rise to stardom. More males would be throwing themselves at her feet.

Yeah. Life sucked right now.

***

Rowie's head ached. Her hairdresser had twisted the front of her long hair back in rows of intricate braids, interwoven with a black metal headpiece. The rest of her hair flowed down her back in loose spirals. She could barely breathe inside the metal corset that covered her from her hips to her breast. The seams had metal rivets and a thin silver chain criss-crossed down the front center. Her skirt, which reached the floor, was made of black wire, woven together like a web of metallic lace.

Rowie inhaled as much as the corset would allow and wondered how she was supposed to sit.

As she waited for the producer of Stargazers, the intergalactic news media, to signal her into the studio, she looked at her reflection in the large mirror that dominated the front of the waiting lounge.

Her skin was still milky white, more pronounced with the deep maroon lipstick she wore. Liara had helped her with her make-up that morning and had lined her eyes with silver and black liner. Rowie didn't recognize herself.

A lump formed in her throat.

Remi had been so upset when she left him again, this time in Seth's care. She had no choice. As small as he was, he seemed even more aggressive and possessive of her. Her brother had leaned in to give her a kiss, and Remi had nipped him on his nipple. Rafael had wanted to kill him from the pain.

"Get rid of that Satanic lizard before I forget he's your boyfriend and drink him dry."

Remi had literally foamed at the mouth in fury. When she tried to hand him over to Seth, he snapped at Seth and Seth also threatened to kill him. Between the both of them, they'd used the black tape the techs used to keep Remi's maw shut. He fought them ferociously, but when they finished, he just looked up at Rowie with his big green eyes full of hurt.

"Are you alright?"

Rowie startled at the sound of Navar's voice in her ear.

She blinked rapidly, trying to blink away the moisture in her eyes. "Yeah. Why?"

"You look like you're ready to cry. Are you nervous?" He took her hand and rubbed it after giving it a little peck.

Rowie grimaced and pulled her hand away. "I'm fine."

Navar looked around. "What did you do with the demonic creature you keep as a pet?"

Rowie clenched her teeth and turned to Navar with a sneer. "Remi isn't demonic."

Navar's eyes widened. "Remi? As in Remien Fyre? You named your pet after your boyfriend?"

Rowie rubbed her temples. "He isn't my pet. He's Remien Fyre, my boyfr—my mate."

Navar looked at her as if she'd lost her mind.

Rowie rolled her eyes. "Look, while we were on Arboria we ran into a witch and she turned Remi into a miniature dragon."

Navar was quiet for about five seconds. Rowie wanted to hit him when his laughter exploded in the lounge, drawing the attention of all present. She balled her fist by her sides, seriously tempted to punch him as he gripped his sides and rocked with howls of mirth.

"That self-centered, egotistical prick finally got his comeuppance," Navar chortled.

Her hand flew to his face with a snarl, but Gabriel's sure grip stopped the slap a breath before making contact.

"Fucking bastard," she hissed.

Navar continued to laugh, little drops of blood gathering at the corners of his eyes.

Gabriel's fingers wrapped around her smaller hand and pulled her back into his embrace.

"Easy, little sister. Don't rile yourself before the interview."

Rowie fought back the urge to cry. More than anything, she just wanted to leave, get her Remi, and go back to Alpha 7. She kept seeing in her mind his wet eyes staring at her, snout wrapped tight in black tape.

***

Remi hung limp from Seth's arm. Much as he tried to get the tape from his maw off, it stuck on tight. There was nothing he could do.

Above him, he heard Seth puff out a frustrated breath. Seth and Zak had resumed using the vampire serum until Imo regained his strength. For now, Zak would continue to play in his place.

Slanting his gaze to his left, he saw Zak surrounded by a mob of females. Their fingers traced his bulky muscles while their smiling faces beamed up at his glum face. The idiot was still pining over the witch on Arboria.

Seth stiffened and turned abruptly, striding away from Zak. Remi's curiosity got the best of him and he had to lift his head and peer back.

Sure enough, Amaranth stood in the docking station next to one of the transports. She looked around, searching.

Remi wiggled in Seth's hold.

"Keep still before I toss you the vampires," Seth warned.

Remi extended his claws and ripped into Seth's flesh.

The were cursed, but dropped him as he clutched his ravaged arm. Remi spread his wings and flew straight to Amaranth.

Dropping at her feet, Remi wrapped himself around one of her legs and held on. The sound of unsheathing metal hissed over his head. Any second she might behead him. He closed his eyes and shivered. The things he did for ungrateful people.

"Wait," he heard Set yell out. His boots thumped closer and soon a hand was trying to yank Remi off the reaper's leg. "Let her go, you idiot."

Amaranth began to chuckle.

"I should let her kill you, you asshole," Seth swore.

Amaranth sheathed her sword again and bent to pry Remi from her leg. He let go only to wrap around her torso. Remi purred flirtatiously, licking the side of her neck with his forked tongue, at least the little bit he could squeeze out of his taped snout. Behind him, he heard Seth begin to snarl.

"So this is the infamous Remien Fyre." It was more of a statement than a question. She pulled him away and held him up for inspection. The reaper was pretty. Her silver-grey eyes were enormous in a heart-shaped face, and her lips were full and lush. What Remi liked most about her was the head of long red hair that spilled to her waist. It wasn't red like his, the color of blood, but rather a bright fiery red-orange with loose waves. She had a few freckles peppered over her little upturned nose, giving her an impish look.

Amaranth smiled. "He's adorable. I don't understand why Ashriel calls him a spawn from Hell."

Remi wagged his tail and batted his eyes, and then gave a pitiful whimper deep in his throat.

She frowned. "I didn't peg you for cruelty."

"Cruelty?" Seth sounded perplexed.

Amaranth moved her finger in a circular motion near Remi's snout and the tape unwound itself. She had telekinetic abilities. Remi couldn't have been more grateful.

He turned his head to look at Seth, who was red-faced and gaping like a fish.

"W-we... I mean, Rowie and I had to tape his maw shut," he stammered. He glared at Remi, jabbing a finger in Remi's face. "He kept biting people."

Remi trilled and licked his finger, making Seth jerk it away to wipe it on his long black overcoat. "Fucking little faker," Seth hissed.

"Enough," Amaranth snapped. "I came because Ash explained what happened. I think I can help."

Remi head snapped back in her direction.

"Help?" Seth echoed.

Amaranth placed Remi on the ground and unsheathed her sword again. "I might be able to reverse the spell."

Remi squawked in glee, his wings flapping and tail swishing back and forth.

"You're going to do that here?" Seth protested. "With all the paparazzi around?"

Amaranth put her hands on her hips. Remi looked up miles of legs. She wore knee-high black boots and low-cut skin-tight black pants. Nothing but thick black straps crossed over her jutting breasts and her black feathers were slightly ruffled. Remi wondered what that meant. One thing was sure—the girl was really hot. No wonder Seth's dick was tied in knots.

"Where do you suggest I do it then?"

Her voice was husky too, sexy as fuck. Remi hoped Seth suggested some dark private corner. Some place the pathetic were could corner her and kiss the Hell out of her. Remi liked Amaranth and wanted her to join the family. He no longer mistrusted her. The Alpha Angels would be ruthless with a reaper in their midst.

Seth snatched Remi up and headed toward one of the corridors. Just as they were about to go through a pair of double doors, a Gorogundt alien stepped into their path.

The creature looked like a gargantuan gargoyle.

"No leaving the docking station yet," he growled.

"We just needed a private corner to talk. It's important," Seth stated.

Remi rolled his eyes. He would have just told the ugly alien to fuck off and push past him. Seth needed to learn to break rules.

"No leaving the docking station yet," The alien repeated.

Amaranth stepped past Seth, sword still drawn. "I have authority to go where ever I please," she said in a low voice, full of power. Remi grinned. He was in love with this girl already.