Angel on Fire Ch. 1

Story Info
Merciful angel goes to hell & meets an old friend.
2.8k words
4.08
32.3k
3
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 02/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cactiphile
cactiphile
16 Followers

Vicky woke up in a darkened room. She couldn’t see anything, but quickly realised she was bound hand and foot, and couldn’t move. She tried to remember how she'd got here, but it was faint, a long way away. The last thing she could remember was a hospital, feeling very tired, a terrible pain in her chest then blackness. She also felt different now, the aches and pains seemed to have gone and she felt strong again for the first time in years.

A light came on, and suddenly a terrible vision was before her. Red skin, large canines, bushy eyebrows and little pointed horns. Eaakk. Traditional devil outfit.

The devil stared at her and said, "Well you damn well took your time getting here!"

"I'm sorry," Vicky replied in a small shaky voice, she realised she was naked and vunerable.

"I've been waiting for you Vicky. I've been waiting for 63 years just for you. For God's sake you lived to be 97 years old, and I've been languishing here all that time waiting to say Thank you."

"Thank you?" says Vicky with a puzzled look.

"Ah, you don't remember me do you? Is this better?" The demonic face disappears and now in front of her is an ordinary man in sweater and jeans. "I was one of your clients when you worked at Temple Solutions."

A light dawns in Vicky's head and she feels a little bit reassured, but still being bound to the table was still worrying her a little, as was the fact she was naked. The man looked over her youthful body, firm flesh, nice not oversized breasts, shaved pussy, Vicky was a tad plump but knew that she was what some men referred to as stacked. She was bound at each corner to a hard table at waist height to the man. The bindings were tight on her ankles and wrists.

"My name is Arroway. You arranged the Big Bang finale for me when I was dying of cancer. I never got to say thank you at the time, but I've thought of you many times over the years. I've worked up though the ranks to this position of supervisor and so I was able to put a request on your case."

"My case?" asks Vicky , the edge of fear showing in her voice.

"Where do you think you are Vicky?"

"emmm Hell?" she replies.

"Well done, spot on, you died and are now in the glorious state of hell. Bit like Texas only hotter, with worse taste in décor. The scales came down against you and you were sent here for eternal damnation."

A fit of trembling hits her and she sobs, "I didn’t do anything wrong. I tried to live a good life helping people."

"Ah well. God ruled that assisting suicides is a sin. You had a plate full of that and what's more enjoyed it too, if I remember correctly." Arroway had an evil grin on his face.

"That’s not fair. I saved those people a lot of suffering. I was doing what I thought right."

"Doesn’t matter. It's all there in the bible. If it's any consolation, I was sent here for committing suicide. Just because we thought the bible was a load of outdated tosh, doesn’t make any difference. Rulz is rulz. Now I've got you and have to give you your induction course."

"Induction course?"

Arroway explains, "Yes, a course of mild to severe torture depending on sins, and the supervisors inclination. After that we assign you permanent quarters then find you a job suitable to your skills and status as serf."

"Serf?"

"The lowest rank in hell. It goes serf, bondsperson, trusted, supervisor, fiend, archfiend, then his Almighty Ungodliness at the very top. Of course there are deputy this and deputy that in between, but if you think of the whole set up as a feudal system you'll get the picture. Ah I forgot, until you complete you’re induction you're not even a serf, you are lowest of the low and you're all mine. Your first lesson is that you must call me Master. In fact anybody above you're rank, eg everyone at the moment, is Master, Mistress or Sir."

"Yes Master." Vicky remembers a similar scene many years ago. But this time the roles are reversed.

"Good, remember that and we'll get on famously, just like in the old days. Now because I owe you so much from back then, I'm bending the rules a little and going to make this as easy on you as possible. As long as you do everything I say without complaint or hesitation, we can have a little fun on the way. I'll also break the rules again by staying in my human form just for old times sake."

"Yes Master." Vicky plays along realising things could be far worse.

"Okay to start with, I want you to think back. You made a cast of my penis when I was in your care. What happened to it?"

"Well Master, I used the wax cast to create several latex versions of you, a couple of the girls liked you and I wanted one as well for myself."

"That’s good and what did you do with the cast after you had made it?"

Vicky's nipples rose at the thoughts of what she done with it, "I used it to pleasure myself."

Arroway raises his voice, "That’s not the Vicky I remember, what sort of language is that? Tell me it properly!"

"Yes Master. On nights when I was lonely, I used it to fuck myself until I came." Vicky felt tingling in her pussy lips.

"How?" he asks.

"I would slowly rub it against my cleft until my pussy was moist then I would circle my clit until it was so sensitive and I needed to cum. After that I slid it between my pussy lips and thrust it deep and hard until I came."

"And did you only cum once with it?"

"No Master, after I came I would go back to circle my clitoris with it until I was ready to cum again. I would do that 3 or 4 times in a night until I was too exhausted to cum more." Vicky explained, her clit was itching at the thought.

"And was I your favourite dildo?"

"Of course Master. Your shape was the most perfect I'd found."

"But only six inches, didn't you want more?"

"No master size isn't everything." Vicky suddenly grins at the thought.

"Stop that, I'm disgusted with you. What you have told me is despicable. That you only came 3-4 time a night was a terrible waste. For that you are going to have to pay. Your induction sentence will be to have all the orgasms that you should have had when using that dildo of me." Arroway smiles at the thought., then points at the wall. Two large counters appear , one is labelled 'Days' and is on 1, the other is labelled 'Orgasms' and is set at 10,000. "Well, that ought to do it, when the second counter reaches zero your induction is over."

Vicky gulps, "10,000? That’s going to take forever!"

"Have you got anything else planned for your eternity in hell?" He asks.

* * *

The day counter is still on 1, and the orgasm counter still reads 10,000.

"Well, time waits for no-one, lets get started. First lets make you more comfortable." Arroway snaps his fingers, and the bare wooden table Vicky was on softens, padding swells out, and the wrist and ankle restraints relax a little.

Arroway sits on the edge of the table, and starts gentle rubbing Vickys breasts. "I must explain a few things about things here." He continues to caress her, and her nipples poke up hard. "Reality is what we make it, the higher in rank and the longer you’re here the more easily you can create and control it." He squeezes her left nipple. "You've come back in this gorgeous form that I remember because that’s how you always saw yourself. Even when you were wearing a 90 year old body, in your minds eye you always felt 25." He now pulls on the nipple and it stretches slightly. "But here you can be what you like, or what I like as you're currently mine." He pulls harder on her left nipple and it stretches further.

Vicky gasps as she sees her nipple is now 3 inches long, and thinner than before. It still feels hard to her and as sensitive as before, in fact the stretching itself was quite an exquisite sensation and was sending tingles down to her pussy. Arroway continues to pull and stretch her nipple, first to 6 inches then to 12 inches. The nipple stays hard but gets thinner all the time. He stopped pulling when her nipple's about 3 feet long and looks like a long piece of pink string.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," Arroway lowers his head to her breast and mouths at the base of this long nipple, he then runs his mouth and tongue all the way along its incredible length to its tip.

"Aargggggghhh," Vicky bucks and strains at the erotic feedback this gives her and her pussy starts to get wet from her excitement.

"Hold this please my dear." Arroway places the tip of this nipple in her left hand between her finger and thumb. Although her hand is bound above her head it reaches easily.

"Yes master." She greedily rolls the nipple tip between her fingers.

Arroway takes her other nipple and stretches that to the same length.

"Please master," Vicky thrusts her pussy out which is throbbing and yearning for stimulus.

"Please what?"

"Please rub me or fuck me, do anything to me just make me cum," shes gasps.

"Soon, you'll be cumming more than you can imagine, just be patient." He clicks his fingers again, a thick pink vibrator appears suspended two feet above her chest. He takes both nipples and wraps them round and round the vibrator, and switches it on full power.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, ahhhhhhhhhhh," Ripples thrum down Vickys nipples as they resonate with the vibrations. They sing like strings on a base guitar. "Ooo I'm cumming," Vicky shouts.

Pussy pushing and grinding against thin air, she cums, and the orgasm counter clicks down to 9999.

"Very good," says Arroway. His hand strokes down her body and lingers over her pussy, which is still clenching from the orgasm. His hand lingers over her, and she feels a sharp pinch at her clitoris. He moves his hand away but the sensation in her clit lingers. This combined with the vibrations still echoing down her nipples makes her want to cum again.

"Here have this breath mint. Guaranteed to take your breath away. Be careful you don’t swallow it," he warns as he pops something small into her mouth."

She automatically sucks on the sweet and her clitoris explodes with throbs of pleasure. She moves the sweet around her mouth with her tongue, and her clit responds feeling the warmth of a tongue caressing it. As she realises she's sucking on her own clitoris, she cums again, nearly swallowing it in the process.

The counter clicks down to 9998.

"Well, I hope that’s been a good example about what I said about reality and bodily perception. Anything's possible here Vicky and I intend to show you lots of things. " A pager bleeps on Arroways belt. "Ah, I've got to pop out a while, you okay to stay like that a while?"

Vicky nods, "Mummph." Her nipples still thrumming to the music of the vibrator, the sensations are overwhelming her again as she greedily sucks on her clitoris and builds to another orgasm.

"Back soon my love," he tenderly lays a kiss on her flushed cheek then disappears in a blink of the eye.

* * *

The day counter reads 1 and the orgasm counter now reads 9993.

Arrows pops back into existence by her side. He looks over her body, she's now glistening with sweat, the leather beneath her pussy is sopping with her juices, her eyes are closed and she looks a little worn out. He can see her pink clit resting by her belly button, she must have lost it during one of her orgasms, but her nipples were still strung up high and thrumming loudly.

"Hello my dear." He glances at the counters, "I see you've been amusing yourself while I was gone, but you lost your sweetie somewhere down the line."

Vicky opens her eyes, "Please fuck me Master, my pussy aches because it's so empty, I need your hard perfect cock in me."

"Not quite yet, in a little while maybe." He picks her clitoris up, and gives it a little squeeze.

"Agggghh, please master now not later," she pleads.

He slaps his hand with the clit back against her pussy. When he removes it, the clitoris is back attached in its normal place.

He looks hard at her pussy, "Hmmm wonder if that’s the right way up." Then he clicks his fingers, the pink vibrator her nipples were tied to vanishes, and her nipples ping back like bits of elastic. Slightly smarting but back to normal as far as Vicky could see.

"Okay Vicky. It's time for your bible lessons now."

"Bible lessons? …. Why Master?" she asks.

"As part of the covenant, that his Almighty Ungodliness has with the guy up top, all sinners must be given bible lessons, in hopes that one day they can be redeemed and enter heaven, etc etc." He explains. "That only two people have ever had a transfer, goes to show that it doesn’t help much. But we've got no choice you must be taught the bible I'm afraid."

"Yes master." The thought of dull bible lessons not thrilling when what she really needed was a good fucking.

"Okay, first of all we are going to do, Eve and the Serpent."

Vickys eyes light up at these words, "Serpent?"

Arroway walks to the feet end of the table, "Yes, you know snake like thing." He clicks his fingers, and the lower end of the table splits in two. The two limbs of the table which her legs are attached to, split apart and upwards, opening her legs wide, it doesn’t stop until she's nearly doing the splits. Her pussy is left hanging over the edge now. Another click of the finger and the head end of the table raises slightly so that Vicky can see what's happening better.

Arroway moves in front of her, "Okay Vicky, there was this innocent Gal called Eve. She was out in the garden and saw the Serpent in the tree." Click. His clothes vanished, but where his cock should have been there was instead a writhing snake. The snake was about 1 1/2 feet long, and about 2-3 inches across, it was swaying side to side, its tongue lashing out just a few inches from her pussy.

Arroway continues the narrative, "So the Serpent tempted Eve, and Eve sinned. Are you tempted Vicky?"

"Yes master, I need filling, snake or your cock I don’t care, please fuck me."

He moves closer, the snake sways a little, tongue flicking out more, sniffing and tasting the air. Suddenly the snakes tongue flicks at her clit. It's like a small jolt of electricity where it touches her. It touches her again, and again and her excitement builds. Then the snake lowers slightly and bumps against her lips. It nudges and pushes until it slowly starts to enter her. The scales are slightly rough, and this gives an odd sensation as it enters her. Soon it's in as far as it can go, she's filled so deeply, and it feels good to her. She clenches her muscles against the intruder, and it responds with a sort of wiggle from side to side. She clenches again, and the snake responds in the same way. A few minutes of this and she's nearing orgasm, the snake is now thrashing from side to side inside her.

"Yes master, fuck me make me cum." She voices her enthusiasm. Finally she starts to cum, her best orgasm of the day. "Yessssssssssssssss." The counter clicks down to 9992.

Arroway pulls out slowly. The snake shrinks and turns into a normal penis. He stares at her pussy for a moment, a dark opening up into her still visible where the snake forced her open.

"By the way Vicky, you got that lesson wrong, the idea was to resist temptation. Ah well, we'll have to try that one another day," he says with a grin.

"Mmmmmm please master." Vicky says with a satisfied smile on her face.

"Sleep now my love." He clicks his fingers, the lights dim and then he's gone.

* * *

To Be Continued...

cactiphile
cactiphile
16 Followers