Angel Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put his middle finger in my pussy and started fucking me with it, moving it in and out faster and faster. His cock pressed against my ass, his finger moving up and down in me, my pussy gripping it, wanting to devour it. He entered a second finger and the tightness was overwhelming as I moved up and down on his finger, fucking them as they moved in and out with an intensity that brought me to the edge of exploding again. My body tensed as I moved faster and faster until he suddenly removed his fingers and quickly reached into his pocket, pulled out a package, ripped it open and slipped a condom on his cock. He was so fast.

I lowered my arms, pressing my hands against the wall as his hard cock went deep into my aching pussy in one hard thrust causing me to gasp out loud, "Oh my god You're so big!"

I pushed back against him wanting his cock to ravish me. I was out of my mind with need and so was he.

"Fuck me! I screamed. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Harder! Harder!"

His cock was a piston as he rammed my dripping pussy. There was no pretense of caring. It was just hot animalistic fucking. He was leaning over me, riding me like I was a bitch in heat, his hard thrusts pushing me against the wall, grunting with each thrust. I pushed back as hard as I could, taking his hard thrusting cock deep. This was it. My body tensed, all sensation was in my pussy and started to roll out like thunder all through my body as I suddenly exploded in an intense orgasm, my whole body shivering and shaking, my hair flailing as I screamed at the top of my lungs, not caring if anyone heard me, "OhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhYes! Yes! I'm cummmmmming! Keep fucking me!"

I then felt his cock swelling in me as he pounded my pussy and suddenly he yelled,"Fuck me you little slut! Take my cock! Take it!" he screamed with each hard thrust.

I could not believe how hard he was fucking me 'Ohhhhhhfuck I'm cummmmmming! I'm cummmming," he shouted. My pussy muscles gripped his cock as he exploded causing me to orgasm again and again as we both convulsed at the same time and then collapsed on the floor. He landed on my back and we were both gasping for air. He lay on me, his cock pressed against my ass as we lay on the hard floor unable to budge. Suddenly, I wondered if people heard us as we fucked. I wondered if Jesse heard our screaming as he worked at the end of the hall. We were both gasping and panting as we lay on the floor. As he lay on me I thought I heard footsteps outside my apartment as if some one was standing at the door and then I heard the footsteps walk away. I was sure it was Jesse and wondered what he was thinking. Was he jealous? Was I hurting him?

Just then Michael rolled off of me. He lay on his back, still breathing heavily. I was on my stomach still feeling the sensation of our fucking. Without a word to me, he stood up, zipped his jeans and walked across the room. I turned and watched him, wondering what he was going to do. He looked at me on the floor.

"Thanks for the fuck," he said, opening the door and left, slamming it shut.

I could not believe he left just like that. No touching me, no cuddling, no kiss, not even a goodbye. I lay naked on the floor stunned by what had just happened and suddenly felt used, even though I was the one who seduced him in the café and lured him to my apartment. Still, he didn't have to be so cold. I wanted tenderness, something more than a thank you. I felt empty and angry—now angry at Michael and Jesse and wondered if all men were jerks who just used women.

I got up and gathered my jeans and my ripped thong. Mt tank top was still on. I walked to the kitchen area to get a glass of water. I turned on the faucet, remembering Jesse fixing the leak. His face flashed into my mind. I remembered his kind smile as he looked down on me when he took my virginity, how we fucked on the floor and how gentle he was in his apartment when he fucked me on his table asking if I was okay. I thought about his words, "You will know what I mean when you see it," still uncertain what he meant and then thought about Michael and Jenny's warning words, "Be careful."

I gulped down the water and stood by the sink, my mind spinning with confusion and anger.

Just then I heard a knock at my door. I quickly slid on my jeans as the knocking came again. "Who could that be?" I wondered as I took a breath and buttoned my jeans.

When I opened the door, it was Jesse.

"What do you want?' I asked, looking into his eyes, surprised and still angry. I didn't want to see him.

"Are you alright? I saw that guy slammed your door and rushed out of the building. I wondered if anything bad happened. Are you okay?"

I shook my head from side to side, not able to comprehend Jesse's words, his being there--my anger still wracking me.

"I don't know,"I answered."I don't know anything."

Jesse nodded but didn't say anything as he stood by the open door.

"Go away," I said. "Go away. Will you please go away!"

"No, I won't go away," he said, looking into my eyes. "You're upset. Something bad happened."

I closed my eyes wanting to shut out the world. I shook my head again from side to side. Jesse then entered my apartment. He closed the door and took me into his arms, holding me close. I burst into tears and started sobbing as he held me and pulled me closer. His strong arms held me, rubbing my back, soothing me as I cried into his shoulder.

He didn't say a word as he held me. I was sobbing, my body shaking. He moved one hand to the back of my head, stroking my hair. He was so gentle.

After a few moments, he took my hand and led me to my bed. He laid me down on my back and sat on the edge of the bed, next to me, holding my hand.

"You are having quite an experience," he said, softly.

'I guess so," I managed to say,wiping tears from my eyes.

"You said that's what you wanted,"he added.

"I know, but I didn't expect so much would happen in two days."

Jesse nodded and smiled, looking down at me as I lay on the bed. He leaned forward and kissed me lightly, holding my hand. "Remember, life has more imagination than the mind," he said, his lips just above mine.

I nodded at his words, reminding me of what he said last night.

He then kissed me again, his soft lips lingering on my lips. I returned his kiss, loving his tenderness and felt my wanting him growing as his warm lips kissed me harder. His tongue opened my mouth, sending ripples through my body, our tongues swirling as our passion rose. Suddenly, he stopped kissing me and lifted his face above mine, looking deeply into my eyes. He then kissed me again, harder and I felt my whole body melt.

His hand pulled the thin straps of my tank top off of my shoulders and pulled it down over my tits. He started kissing and licking my nipples. His mouth was gentle at first but the intensity of his tongue licking me grew and my pussy ached with wanting him.

I wrapped my arms around him and placed one hand on the back of his head holding him against my tit as he sucked and licked me harder.

He then moved his hand down to the button of my jeans, and opened them, squeezing his hand inside, snaking down to my pussy, somehow managing to grasp my mound in the palm of his hand, the tightness of my jeans pressing him hard against my wet pussy. I was writhing at his touch, lifting my ass of the bed pushing myself against his hand.

"Oh that feels so good," I gasped.

He rubbed back and forth as I pushed harder against his hand.

"Fuck me,"I pleaded. "Please fuck me. Fuck me!"

He removed his hand then got up on his knees between my legs and started to pull my jeans off. I lifted my ass and squirmed to help him. He then unbuttoned his jeans, and his hard cock sprung out. He stood up at the end of the bed and slipped out of his jeans. I could not take my eyes off of his hard cock standing straight out. I put my feet on the bed, my knees bent, opening my legs wide for him, my arms reaching for him. I never wanted anything so much as to have him take me.

Kneeling on the bed between my legs, his hand on his cock, moving the tip up and down my pussy drove me insane.

"Don't tease me," I pleaded.

He moved the tip of his cock against my throbbing clit--our eyes locked on each other as he played with me, smiling sweetly as if he enjoyed giving me this pleasure.

I lifted my ass off the bed, arching my back, my pussy reaching for him when he suddenly thrust deep into me, pounding me back to the bed.

"Ohhhhhhh yes! yes!" I gasped. "Fuck me! Fuck me!" I screamed as he pulled out and rammed his cock into me faster and harder.

Suddenly he stopped, his cock deep in me and just held me, not moving, looking into my eyes, smiling.

I looked into his eyes, loving the feel of him holding me still with the power of his cock. He took my hands in his, holding them above my head, our fingers entwined. Our bodies were so joined and I felt so full.

"I didn't mean to hurt you when I said I wanted you to be free to experience life. I wasn't brushing you off. I wanted you to be out there so you could grow as a person and then be with me because you knew there was nowhere else you would rather be."

"I want you to possess me," I said. "I want to be yours. I want to be your angel slut!"

He smiled, nodding. "Good. Let's take one day at a time."

I loved how his eyes looked deeply into mine as if he was seeing in to the depths of my soul. After a moment,he swiveled his hips slowly, moving his cock in me in a slow screwing motion. Though the weight of his body was pinning me to the bed, I was able to move my hips with his, my pussy gripping his cock. We moved in a slow circular motion, his cock rubbing against my g-spot, the head of his cock pressed against my cervix, the base of his cock and his pubic bone rubbing my clit as he gyrated in a slow steady motion. He then reached under me and grasped my ass and I did the same, squeezing his firm ass cheeks, my fingers digging into his skin. I looked up into eyes, my mouth wide open, the excruciating pleasure we were experiencing was overwhelming. It felt as if time had stopped as we moved as one, our hands holding each others ass. We moved perfectly together, slowly, then a little faster, then faster, faster, harder, harder, swirling faster and harder as our need to explode grew until finally he pulled his cock out and suddenly thrust it deep and hard opening me wider with his driving cock. Holding my ass, he lifted me off the bed, arching my back then drove me back to the bed with harder and harder thrusts. All I wanted was to be fucked hard and deep, to be taken and devoured by this man's passion. Suddenly, my body tensed then convulsed and exploded in a huge intense orgasm that completely overwhelmed my senses. My screaming somehow inspired him to keep thrusting even harder and I was wracked with orgasm after orgasm. His screaming matched mine as his loud guttural Ahhhhhhhhhhh burst from his open mouth, each thrust shooting his hot cum deep into me then he tensed and stopped, writhing above me before collapsing heavily onto my limp, weak body, both of us panting and gasping desperately.

We lay there in the mid-morning light coming through the windows, not able to budge. The room seemed to glow when I opened my eyes and realized we had just crossed the thin line between loneliness and belonging. Neither of us spoke. There was no other sound but our breathing. He lay on me, my arms and legs wrapped around his body. My mind was spinning but I knew I wanted to make him happy, I had no idea where all of this would lead but for now, all I wanted was to be his Angel Slut,his fuck buddy and much more.

12