Angel Takes Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Servant, your feet are bloody. Walk into the bathroom on your knees and clean them off with alcohol. And don't you dare get any blood on the floor!" i did as i was told. The alcohol was painful on the puncture wounds. After i had cleaned the blood and my feet stopped bleeding, i could see dozens of holes on each foot. Walking, especially in heels, was going to be very unpleasant.

Angel ordered me back into the bedroom. "Servant, put your pantyhose and heels back on now." i did as instructed. "Good. Now, I have been wearing heels all day and then these hot, leather boots. My feet are hot, sweaty, and dirty. Remove my boots and then lick and suck my feet and toes clean." Angel removed my gag and the dirty panties from my mouth.

Indeed, this was the end of the day and Angel had been wearing heels all day at work and wearing the thigh-high leather boots for several hours. Angel's feet were sweatier and dirtier than i had ever seen them. Yet, sucking her toes and licking her feet clean was a most cathartic experience. After cleaning her feet with my mouth and tongue and giving her feet a massage at the same time, a process that took about a half hour, Angel ordered me to stand. Standing in the heels was painful. "Now, sissy servant, you are to stand right there until I finish taking a shower. If I catch you doing anything other than standing, you will be sorry." i had my back to the bathroom, so i really couldn't tell when or if she was looking. i had no choice but to stand and suffer.

After about 30 minutes, Angel returned from her shower wearing my bath robe. "OK, servant, it is time for your waxing. Take off your high heels and pantyhose and then lie face down on the bed."

I had never had a waxing before, so this was to be a totally new experience for me. Angel started with my calves and spread the warm wax. Needless to say, when the wax and hair were stripped from my legs, i let out quite a yelp. "There will be NONE of that, servant, she said as she struck my buttocks very hard with a riding crop. We don't want the neighbors to think you aren't having fun, now, do we?" "No, my Angel," i said. Angel worked methodically up my legs. Finally, she spread my butt cheeks wide and slathered the wax between. Yes, having your anal region hair removed by waxing is less than pleasant. Upon completion with my back side, Angel ordered me to turn over. She repeated the process on the front. By the time she was finished, i was exhausted again from having to hold back the yelps of pain.

"Servant," she said. As I have already told you, you are to keep yourself completely clean shaven and smooth. If I ever feel any stubble, there will be appropriate severe punishment and then we will wait until your hair grows out more and you will then be required to go to a women's salon to have your legs waxed regularly. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Angel, I understand completely," I said. The thought of having to keep myself completely clean shaven and smooth for Angel excited me. My fantasies of being more feminine actually have much more to do with being forced to be feminine than really wanting to be on my own. I have had my legs shaved before during some of the earlier experimentation Angel had done with Domination, and I had enjoyed the feeling of having clean, smooth legs. Apparently, I would now get that feeling, but also the daily chore of keeping them that way -- just like women do. How wonderful!

Angel then dropped her robe and sat completely naked on the edge of the bed with her legs spread wide to i could see her glorious pussy. She pulled my leash and forced me to a kneeling position. As Angel pulled my face up to her pussy, she said, "you may look and smell, but do not touch!" Then she said, "From now on, you are to kneel in my presence, even when my friends visit, do you understand?"

"Yes, my Angel."

"Good. Now, servant, you may go to the bathroom -- only to pee, however. And you better make it count because we are going to bed now, and you are not to wake me tonight to ask permission to pee. And you may not, as I said before, pee without permission -- even at night. If you ever wake me to ask to pee, there WILL be consequences. Tonight, you will sleep dressed as you are. You will sleep on the floor at my feet tonight. I will decide each night were you will be permitted to sleep. I will probably let you sleep in my bed most of the time, but sometimes with your head at my feet. And sometimes you will sleep on the floor or in the doghouse outside (dressed in the most embarrassing and uncomfortable ensemble I can think up, of course.) Do you understand all I have told you tonight?"

"Yes, my Angel."

"Do you understand that you signed a contract that grants me full and unlimited permission to do with you and to you however I please?"

"Yes, my Angel."

"Do you give yourself to me fully, completely, in body and mind, without any reservations whatsoever?"

"Yes, my Angel."

"You will not object to ANYTHING I tell you to do, will you?"

"No, my Angel."

"You will not object to ANYTHING I do to you, will you?"

No, my Angel."

"If I were to have you take medications to turn you into a pretty she-male slut, you would not object, would you?"

"No, my Angel."

With that, Angel laid me on the floor at the foot of the bed and then handcuffed me to the bed frame. "We don't want you sneaking off to pee or anything until we know you are fully trained, now, do we," she said. Then Angel crawled into bed. i laid on the floor, exhausted, my mind numb, my body numb. But there was a calm serenity to my spirit. i had just been completely Dominated by the woman i loved, tortured, teased, humiliated -- and it set me free. my mind quickly drifted off to contented sleep.

12