Angel with a Devil Inside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
469 Followers

After Angel returned from one bathroom trip, a couple of women came over and sat with us. I said, “Hello”. Angel said, “Bert, meet Mary and Sandy.” Mary was a platinum blonde with shoulder length hair and blue eyes. She was petite and very attractive. Sandy was a brunette with short hair and brown eyes. She was a much larger woman, and had very large breasts, but wasn’t quite as attractive as Mary. Mary spoke first. “Is this the guy you were telling us about?” Angel answered, “Yes”. I wondered what Angel had told them, and what their plans were. Angel ordered drinks for the girls, which I paid for, and they sat around talking for another hour. Every so often Angel would give my cock a squeeze to make sure it was hard. After the girls finished their second round of drinks, Angel said, “Put it away, we’re leaving.”

We got up, and all went to the bathroom. I finished before the girls and had to wait a few minutes before they came out. We all walked to my car, and Angel said, “Follow us”. Mary and Sandy walked over to their car, got in, and we got in my car. Angel unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out and said, “We’re going back to my place.” She squeezed my cock while I drove home. I was careful not to lose Mary.

We got to Angel’s apartment, and as she got out, said, “Leave your cock out.” I got out of the car with my cock still stiff, and we walked to the outside door. I hoped no one would see us while we waited for Mary and Sandy to catch up with us. They saw my cock hanging out my pants while Angel opened the door, and we walked to Angel’s apartment door. Angel opened the apartment door, and she took her guests down the hall while I walked over to my usual spot in the living room, stripped, and stood there.

Angel came back with the cock harness and a glass of ice water, and soon I was wearing the cock harness. She left the room, and returned with a five-pound barbell weight. Instead of a piece of twine, there was a chain attached to the weight, with a snap hook on the end. Angel handed the weight to me, and commanded, “Put this on”. I hooked the weight to my cock harness, let the weight down between my legs, and put my arms behind my back. Angel left the room, and returned with Mary and Sandy. They were still dressed as they were in the disco. Mary was wearing a simple blue cocktail dress, and Sandy was wearing a white blouse and black skirt. Mary and Sandy looked at me for a couple of minutes, then they sat down on the sofa.

Angel put the TV on, and they sat there watching the Tonight Show. I just stood behind the sofa until Angel commanded, “Get me a Coke.” I walked into the kitchen, got a Coke, and brought it to Angel. The five-pound weight wasn’t too bad, and I could walk almost normally. Then I went back to my spot and stood there. Sandy commanded, “Get me some potato chips and a Coke.” I walked into the kitchen, got the chips and Coke, and brought them to Sandy. She smacked my cock with her right hand a couple of times, then took the chips and Coke from me. I returned to my spot. I could see them, and Sandy and Mary started hugging and kissing each other. Sandy was sitting in the middle, and she gave Angel a couple of hugs.

When the Tonight Show was over, Angel turned the TV off, and Mary and Sandy left the room. Angel commanded, “Follow me”. I followed her into the bedroom. She took the five-pound weight off my cock, put it away, and brought out a ten-pound weight with a similar snap hook. She handed it to me, and I attached it to my cock harness. She locked my wrists behind my back with a pair of handcuffs. I stood at the foot of Angel’s bed while she took off her leather outfit. Mary and Sandy came in, and they took off their clothes as well. Mary had nice 34B breasts with nipples the size of my little fingers. Sandy had 42E breasts with huge nipples, and as soon as she lay down on the bed, I could tell they were natural. Angel turned off the light and turned on the lamp by the bed, and as soon as my eyes adjusted, they were all in the bed. Mary and Sandy were kissing and playing with each other’s nipples. Sandy didn’t let Angel lay there long, and soon the three of them were kissing, sucking, and eating each other out. I’m a pretty normal guy, and the sight of three women making love aroused me greatly, which caused the harness to prick my cock, the pain continuing until I got soft, which allowed me to get aroused again…

I’m not sure how long they made love to each other, but it seemed like a very long time. Finally they stopped and the three of them were lying on the bed and resting. I could smell their pussy scents from where I was standing, which aroused me even more. Angel rolled over, and got cigarettes from the end table. All three of them sat up, and lit a cigarette. Watching three naked women smoke got me very hard, and the pricks almost made me scream. Sandy was sitting in the middle, and after a couple of puffs said, “Angel, I’m not sure I understand. He’s been standing at the foot of the bed watching us, right?”

“Yes”, Angel answered.

“And that harness on his cock, it pricks him every time he gets hard, right?”

“Yes, there are two hundred and fifty pins in the cock harness, with one hundred just around the head of his cock. He gets pricked two hundred and fifty times every time he gets hard."

Sandy looks over at me, and says, “Slave, how many times did you get hard watching us make love?”

I thought before I answered, “I’m sorry Mistress Sandy, but I didn’t count them. At least twenty times.”

Sandy took a puff on her cigarette and said, “Slave, are you hard now?”

“Yes Mistress Sandy, I am.”

“Why? What the fuck are we doing right now that is so arousing, slave?”

“You’re all naked and smoking, Mistress Sandy.”

“Fuck”, Sandy whispered. “You were right Angel, he gets aroused watching naked women smoke.”

“Sandy, let’s go”, Mary whispered.

“Go? You’ve got to be kidding. My pussy gushed when he said he’d been pricked twenty times. I’m just getting started. If you want to leave, then leave.”

“No, I’ll stay”, Mary whispered.

Sandy got up and crawled to the foot of the bed. On her knees, her face was even with mine. She took a puff of her cigarette, blew the smoke in my face, and asked, “Does that arouse you, slave?”

“Yes Mistress Sandy, it does.”

“And all those pins in your harness are pricking you right now?”

“Yes Mistress Sandy, they are.”

“Fuck me”, Sandy exclaimed! “I’ve never had such control over a man before. My pussy is just gushing. How I wish I’d known that I could do this to men when I was a teenager. My life would have been so fucking different! He’s just standing there and taking all this abuse from us! Angel, can I talk to you alone for a minute?

“Sure”, Angel replied. Sandy said, “Mary, sit there and smoke naked while we’re gone. I want to keep the slave aroused.” They both got up and left the room. Mary opened up her legs and kept smoking, but she looked sad. Her pussy hairs were blonde, and she didn’t have many of them. Angel and Sandy were gone for about fifteen minutes. Sandy came back into the room and got back into bed. Mary moved over to the side. Sandy commanded, “Slave, come into the bed with me. You’re going to pleasure me. Keep count of how many times your harness pricks you, I want to know exactly how many times I hurt you.”

Mary shouted, “But Sandy, you’re a lesbian!”

Sandy looked like she wanted to slap Mary, but calmed down and answered, “Mary, you’re a lesbian. I became a lesbian because of the way men treated me when I was growing up. I’ve had these huge boobs ever since I was fourteen. Once I grew these boobs, no man saw me. All they saw was the boobs. If I’d had any idea I had the power to torment men like this, I would have. I spent all my teenage years fighting to keep men from pawing on my boobs. It wasn’t till I was in college that a woman showed me what love really was. She loved me. Not my boobs. Ever since that experience I’ve been a lesbian, but I still have desires for cock. Now I have the chance to torture a man, to get some revenge for what they’ve all done to me.” Sandy took a puff of her cigarette and continued. “This slave hasn’t done a thing to me, he hasn’t even touched my boobs once, but he’s willing to suffer just because I want him to. Do you even understand how wet it makes me just thinking about how much he’s suffering? Hell Mary, I want to take him home with us and keep him as a pet. Angel has been nice enough to let us torture him, and I intend to do so. If you don’t want to help, go get dressed and wait for me in the living room. I’d prefer that you help Angel and I torture him.”

Mary was almost crying. “I’m sorry Sandy. I had no idea you felt this way. I love you. Of course I’ll help you torture the slave. Just tell me what you want me to do.”

“I’ll need a few minutes to calm down Mary. Why don’t you light another cigarette, kneel on the end of the bed, and blow smoke in his face. That should keep him aroused.”

Mary got a cigarette, lit it, crawled over to the end of the bed, and knelt down. Her face was even with mine. She grabbed the back of my head, took a puff, and blew the smoke right in my face. She whispered, “I hate what you’ve done to Sandy, you bastard. I hope you choke on the smoke.” Her nipples were getting harder as she kept blowing smoke in my face. I wasn’t terribly aroused, and Mary was getting angrier and rougher with each puff of the cigarette. After a few minutes Sandy came back in the room and got on the bed. She watched Mary blow smoke in my face until Mary finished the cigarette. Then Sandy commanded, “Slave, come into the bed with me. You’re going to pleasure me. Keep count of how many times your harness pricks you, I want to know exactly how many times I hurt you.”

“Yes Mistress Sandy.” Mary moved out of the way, and I crawled on the bed. Sandy commanded, “Suck my nipple, slave.” I wiggled up to where Sandy was lying, and sucked on her right nipple. Her breast was very soft, but her nipple got hard quickly. I felt Sandy grab Mary, and pull her over to her. Sandy and Mary started kissing, while I sucked on Sandy’s nipple. After a few minutes, I felt Sandy grab the back of my neck and pull me up. Sandy and I started kissing, a couple of pecks at first, then deep throat French kissing. I was definitely aroused, and could feel the pricks on my cock while I kissed. Sandy pulled my head away from hers, and commanded, “Eat me”. I slid down the bed until I was between Sandy’s legs, then I started. Mary made sure the weight hung off the edge of the bed. Sandy was soaked, and I spent a few minutes just lapping up the pussy juice. I found her clit, and I started sucking on it. I lapped and sucked until Sandy had three orgasms, and pushed my head away. Then I heard Sandy command, “Slave, how many times have you been pricked?”

“Six times, Mistress Sandy.”

“Get up on your hands and knees slave. You’re going to fuck me.”

Angel unlocked the handcuffs from behind my back, and I got up on my hands and knees. Sandy just lay on the bed, looking at me. Angel came over, and put a dildo gag in my mouth. The inside was a two-inch rubber ball gag. Protruding from the other side of the gag was a twelve-inch dildo at least an inch thick. She strapped the gag around my head. Mary came over with a pair of clothespins tied together with a fourteen-inch length of string. She clipped one to each of my nipples, making sure to get my nipple in the center of the clothespin. I’m glad I had the gag on, because I wanted to scream from the pain. Sandy looked at me for a couple of minutes, then got up on her hands and knees. I didn’t have to move much, Sandy drove herself on the dildo over and over. After three more orgasms, she feel forward onto the bed. After a few minutes she rolled over, and Angel took the gag off. I was used to the pain in my nipples now, and Sandy commanded, “Slave, how many times have you been pricked?”

“Seventeen times, Mistress Sandy.”

“Fuck me. I’ve had six fantastic orgasms, and you’ve been pricked seventeen times. How about your nipples, how do they feel, slave?”

“They hurt, Mistress Sandy.”

“Good. Angel, take him into the other room now. We’ll join you in a few minutes.”

Angel helped me off the bed, and led me to the back room. There was a small sofa against the opposite wall. The eyebolts were still in the ceiling, but now there were chains hanging from them. She got some leather straps from the closet, and wrapped them around my wrists and ankles. I stood on the wooden box, and she used the stepladder to lock the chains to the leather straps around my wrists. I stepped off the box, and spread my legs. The spreader bar was the same, and she tied the ends to the leather straps around my ankles. When Angel was finished, I could not put my heels on the floor. I was forced to stand on my tiptoes, or hang from my wrists. I guess the chains were tighter than the ropes were. I was still wearing the clothespins on my nipples and the harness on my cock. She put the box in front of me, and sat down on the sofa. In a few minutes Sandy and Mary walked in. Sandy was naked, and Mary was naked except she was wearing Angel’s black lace gloves. Sandy got a cigarette, lit it, and walked over to me. She got up on the box, which made our faces even. Mary went into the closet, and came out with the cat-o-nine tails whip. Mary walked behind me, and started smacking my back and bottom with the whip. Sandy took a puff on the cigarette, then blew the smoke directly in my face. Mary kept whipping me, while Sandy blew smoke in my face. After Sandy finished her cigarette, she asked, “Slave, how many times have you been pricked?”

“Twenty-six times, Mistress Sandy.”

Sandy got off the box and got another cigarette, lit it, and came back over to me. She took a puff of the cigarette, and instead of blowing the smoke in my face, she pulled my face to hers, kissed me, exhaled into my mouth and throat, and probed my mouth and throat with her tongue. Mary really whipped my back hard when Sandy kissed me. Mary kept whipping me hard, while Sandy smoked and kissed me. After Sandy finished her cigarette, she asked, “Slave, how many times have you been pricked?”

“Forty-two times, Mistress Sandy.”

Sandy said, “Mary, stop whipping him. Angel, come take this harness off now.” Mary stopped, went to the sofa, and sat down. Angel got up and walked over to me. She unlocked the harness and took it off. My cock looked like a sausage. It was all covered with blood. Funny, I hadn’t noticed any additional pain. Angel left the room, and returned with some cloth. After all the blood was wiped up, you could see all the pinholes in my cock. Sandy got some baby oil, and put it on her left palm. She lit another cigarette, got back on the box, and started masturbating me. The baby oil stung a little on my cock at first, but she was being gentle. It was arousing watching Sandy smoke and play with my cock, and I got very hard. She kept stroking my cock gently and smoking, and I was aroused but not close to an orgasm. Sandy finished her cigarette, and went to get another one. She put some more baby oil on her left palm, and lit another cigarette. She got back on the box and continued playing with my cock. She stroked a little harder this time, and I came close to an orgasm twice, but just as I was about to come, she would ease the pressure until I calmed down. She kept stroking me until she finished her cigarette, and went to get another one. She returned and resumed teasing me. She stroked harder, and I came close to an orgasm five times while she smoked the cigarette. She stepped off the box to get another cigarette, but instead of returning to me, she sat down on the sofa.

Mary came over to me and stood on the box in front of me. She was mad. She hissed at me, “Slave, I’ve never touched a cock before in my life, but Sandy insists that I masturbate you until you orgasm. I just want you to know that I love Sandy, and I’ll do whatever she wants me to, but I hate you and I hope your cock falls off.” I looked over to the sofa, and Angel and Sandy were smoking and watching us. Mary grabbed my cock with her right hand and started rubbing. The oil on my cock helped reduce the friction of the lace glove for a little while, but soon all I could feel was the lace rubbing against my skin. Mary was right, she’d never masturbated a man before, and she had no idea how much pressure to apply or how to stroke a cock or anything. I looked over at Angel and Sandy and watched them smoke and hoped I could come before Mary took all the skin off my cock. I think Sandy was sympathetic to my plight, she started playing with her breasts in between puffs of her cigarette, and that was enough to get me to orgasm. When I shot all over Mary’s right hand she screamed, and slapped my face twice. Angel and Sandy started laughing, and Mary stormed out the room. Sandy got up and went after Mary. Angel came over to me and took the clothespins off my nipples. I screamed as the blood rushed back. While she was untying the spreader bar, I said, “Angel, can we talk about this? I can’t ever bring up the subject when we’re on a normal date. I really want to talk about your masturbatrix fantasies with you.”

Angel finished taking the spreader bar off, and put it in the closet. I could stand on my feet again. I was glad to take the weight off my wrists. She came back to me and said, “Bert, let me take care of my guests first. Then we can talk about what ever you want. Don’t go away.” She turned around and walked out. Go away? My wrists were still chained to the ceiling. I stood there for a long time before Angel returned. She was still naked and smoking a cigarette. She sat down on the sofa, and said, “OK, what do you want to talk about?”

“How about unhooking me from the ceiling first?”

“Sorry, but I enjoy watching you stand there, all exposed.” She took a puff of the cigarette. “Your cock is still hard. You must really like watching naked women smoke. Maybe I’ll come stand in front of you and smoke. I’d bet you’d like that.”

My cock twitched a little when she said that. God, she knew just what to say to get me horny. But I was still a little angry. “What were you doing all that time while I was hanging here waiting to talk to you?”

“Oh, sorry. Mary was pissed at both of us for making her masturbate you, and it took Sandy almost an hour to calm her down. We all wound up in my bed again, making love, to get Mary to forgive Sandy and I. Damn, they’re good in bed. I wish you could smell my pussy right now. Then they got dressed and left, and I came back to talk to you.” She took another puff of her cigarette. Damn, she was getting me horny again. She got up and stood on the box in front of me. She put her left hand in her pussy, then put it in my mouth. She kept her hand in my mouth until I licked all the pussy juice off her fingers. Then she took a puff of her cigarette, and blew the smoke in my face. I was definitely hard now. “Ooh, I see I’ve rekindled your interest.” She smacked my cock once with her left palm, then went back to the sofa and sat down.

Damn, she knew how to arouse me. I finally remembered what I wanted to ask. “Are you acting, or do you really like being my masturbatrix?”

She took another puff of the cigarette. “Slave, I love being your masturbatrix. My pussy gets wet and tingly each and every time I tease or torment you. I’ve been spending all of my spare time studying whatever I can find on the Internet. I’m always on the lookout for whatever cruel or unusual method I can use on you or your cock.”

“Then why do we go out on dates at all? Why not just be my masturbatrix all the time?” Damn, did I really mean that?

“Do you love being my slave that much, darling? I thought Sandy might have gone too far tonight, but I guess you really are meant to be a slave! Seriously darling, most of the time I want to be with you, hold you, cuddle you, and love you. But sometimes, I get these urges, and all I want to do is tease and torment you. If you didn’t enjoy the torment, it’d be no fun for me either. But you seem to love being a slave even more than I love being a masturbatrix.”

chatbug
chatbug
469 Followers
123456...8