All Comments on 'Angela & Mindy'

by Ignoble

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Truly wonderful...

...I loved the suspense of whether mother & daughter were going to be able to get it together!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Amusing

Very amusing story, liked the way you ended it leaving the posibility of extended family fun.

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
Well now!!!

A very good story of mother and daughter love and sex. Perhaps next there will be a whole family romp, mom, daughter and dad. That would be one way to straighten out good old daddy..

Paul

rfd_onerfd_oneabout 17 years ago
Hot hot hot

Wow that was hot, I've never been into Mother Daughter thing but this was very hot. Good structure, kept me wondering what was going to happen next. I would like to read part two. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What A HUGE Waste Of Time!

If I want to be distracted I'll turn the television on. You spent all that time putting together a story so full of distractions that you totally wasted your time. I guess that's what separates writers and wannabes.

Leave writing to real writers and stick to your soap operas, as this is surely something from the mind of soap opera drama queen.

<shaking my head>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
JASMINE & PENELOPE - THE BEST SO FAR

Nothing like the first one with Jasmine and Penelope.The experianced Mother in law with her young Daughter in law. Would request you to continue the remaining parts on that itself.

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonover 11 years ago
Great story!

This is one of the more original stories on the website. It is just so hot in how mother and daughter seek to have sex with each other unbeknownst to dad! The lust between mother and daughter sizzles off the screen! Yum!

leann511leann511over 11 years ago
not a fan

Apparently the writer believes the reader wants to

read all about endless frustration and not be distracted

by any description of an incestutous act.

Angela (Mom) and Mindy (daughter) are hot for each

other and cannot do anything until school is finally over

for the summer. They are both so excited to be able

to finally fuck each other silly BUT Dad stays home sick

the first day and the whole tale is about him continually

ringing a bell to get his wife's attention and to come

upstairs. Mom and daughter are trying to fuck but the

constant interruptions are playing havoc. Finally the

brilliant mom decides to give hubby two sleeping pills.

They finally get to fuck but it is quickly glossed over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

What a shit!! - Biiiig shit!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Super

Terrific and absorbing

HornyKipHornyKipover 3 years ago
A bad rut to fall into

I notice a pattern with many of this author's stories. The sexual relationships are already established sometime in the recent past with no lead in to how it began. Some of us like the history of the relationship.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 3 years ago

I found it very hot and funny. The sexual tension between Angela and Mindy was evident and the constant whining by Angela's husband gives it a sitcom-like tone. However, I must agree with some of the other commenters. You seem to avoid actual sex scenes. The actual seduction between Angela and Mindy, of course, cannot be told due to the age factor. But to skip writing about Angela taking Mindy's cherry seems rather a bad decision. Also, the timing seems a bit off. To be fucking her daughter with a strap-on just minutes after giving the dad some sleeping pills seems a bit rushed. I would have thought it would have been at least 30 minutes. Angela goes down stairs and gets Mindy riled up, then Angela tells Mindy want they are going to do on her bed. The the whole act of taking Mindy's cherry would take more than a few minutes, especially if, as you put in your story, Angela did not want to injury Mindy. But I do love the premise and the idea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous