Angela and Ryan Make a New Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt just the tiniest bit of guilt for a moment. Her husband had a very sufficient dick. It was big enough to make most women lust after it (or at least one just like it) in their fantasies, but Jesse's meat filled her box all the way, and in her hyper-excited state, being filled to the brim was just what she wanted. Ryan's cock was as hard as steel in her though, and her rocking and grinding motions were rubbing her clit on it with pleasing intensity. Her guilt passed as she felt her orgasm nearing.

She moved more of Jesse into her mouth, enough so that she could only fit one hand around what was left. Still, with all that dick out of her mouth, there was enough in her mouth to be going down her throat, right past the gag reflex she lost in college. He pumped slowly in and out of her mouth, and she used the newly free hand to rub a spit-slick finger over his asshole, obviously driving him wild. She could smell the chlorine from their dip in the pool mixed with the scent of her pussy on his belly and she could taste herself over the flavor of his chocolate brown pole. He was already close to coming when she swapped positions on him and now he was tense as he lost control to the orgasm that was about to wrack his body.

Angela felt it coming, and stroked a little faster both on Ryan's cock and Jesse's. She put her finger in his ass and right before he started shooting warm cum into her, she pulled his cock out until just the head was in her mouth. "OH MAN. I'M GONNA GO," Jesse said loudly. Ryan's eyes shot open and he could see Jesse with his head back, hands on Angela's head, muscles clenched tight. She still rocked on his dick at the same time.

Immediately after his warning, Jesse started shooting into her mouth. She felt his dick throbbing and a huge eruption of cum shot out into her mouth with each furiously paced pump. She kept her lips tight around his shaft, but it was like he was never going to stop pumping cum past them. Her mouth filled, but she didn't swallow. Some of the creamy white goo spilled out around his brown hose. It drizzled down her chin. She loved feeling his orgasm in her mouth and held his dick in place until the throbbing stopped and she could feel him softening. She ground into Ryan's cock the whole time and was almost ready to come herself.

Finally spent, Jesse's half limp dick fell out of Angela's mouth, a tiny bit more cum slipping out with it. She spun around so that she was now riding her bound husband's cock while looking at him with a mouth full of another man's cum and some of it running down her chin. He was looking at her, and she couldn't tell if he was angry, hurt, or excited. His face was blank, but she could still tell he was trying to pump his cock into her.

She opened her mouth a little and a huge load of Jesse's come dribbled down her chin and dripped onto her gently bouncing tits. She opened her mouth wider and Ryan could look in her mouth and see the bucket load of jiz that was still there. His tiny thrusts got faster as he tried to fill her pussy as her mouth was filled. Once she felt him trying to fuck her harder, it didn't matter what look he wore on his face, she knew she had him.

She could smell the stuff, its funky, sexy odor fanning the flames of passion. The cum that fell onto her tits she rubbed with an open hand, glistening her boobs with it. All the while she looked deep and unfaultering into Ryan's eyes. "God damn you," he said. "Are so fucking hot right now." She used her other hand to rub the cum on her chin all around her mouth. So much was on her upper lip that the smell of it overwhelmed everything else. Still looking at him, she closed her mouth and made a show of swallowing the warm, salty load. The whole show with Jesse's cum had lasted about 15 seconds, but it felt like it had been an hour that she sat there fucking Ryan and teasing him with Jesse's cum.

The instant she swallowed, Ryan bucked as hard as he could into her and started pumping her pussy full of his cum. She stopped moving and rhythmically squeezed her pussy around his throbbing, cum pumping cock. Although it was a spectacular orgasm for him, it didn't last nearly as long as Jesse's. Before he could go soft, she resumed pumping on him, sliding her cum drenched pussy furiously up and down on his dick. She closed her eyes and clenched her stomach muscles with the effort, but she was rewarded with a pulsing, screaming, gut wrenching orgasm that was so intense, she imagined her throbbing pussy was going to crush Ryan's cock.

Jesse fell on the bed, trying to find space and finally giving up he lay on his back with his legs draped over one of Ryan's bound ones. Angela fell forward onto Ryan's chest, her huge, soft tits cushioning her fall pleasantly. As she did, Ryan's limp, spent cock fell out of her and what was left of his cum in her pussy leaked out. Neither one of them cared.

Nobody moved for a few minutes. They just lay there panting. Angela was moaning very quietly with each breath. Ryan exclaimed "Holy crap." But said no more. Jesse seemed to be asleep, the booze and the sex having taken the last of his energy for the moment. Finally, Angela lifted her head and looked at Ryan.

"Did you hate that? Do you hate me? Do you want me to untie you? Think hard about the first two questions. They will affect what happens when you answer the third."

"No. No. And yes please," he answered.

She scooted up and reached for one wrist and untied it. Then she switched to the other wrist, dragging her cum glazed tits over his face as she did. He didn't hate that either. She finished untying him and lay next to him looking across his chest at the sleeping Jesse as Ryan held her.

"Now what do we do with him?" Ryan asked.

"Well, in a minute, I think we should wake him up." Angela turned to look at Ryan's face and, emboldened by the lingering alcohol in her system, said "And then get him to fuck me some more. I mean he's here and all. That is, if it's OK with you."

"Do I have to be tied up again?"

"Oh, definitely not. In fact, I think if you use your imagination, little boy, you might find some really fun stuff to do when your hands and feet aren't tied up while a huge black man is fucking your wife. Don't you think?" She didn't wait for a final answer. She just climbed on top of Ryan again and then moved over to his other side. There, she resumed her snuggling position, but was now between Ryan and the sleeping Jesse. Her nice, round ass enveloping his hip. She rubbed down Ryan's chest, across his stomach and took up his limp, sticky dick in her hand and began gently stroking it. At the same time she moved her soft ass back and forth against Jesse's skin. Jesse began to stir awake. Angela smiled.

12