Angela Briscoe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By then Angela had experienced more than enough of being the focal point so stepped into the water. Annie stood and holding out her arms said huskily, "Come to mommy,' leaving Angela thinking as she watched the water rivulets running off her hostess's arms and down her succulent-looking breasts and over a rounding tummy that 'mommy' had just indicated who'd be running the show; that suited the guest just fine.

Sitting side-by-side they made sweet talk and stroked until Annie had fully aroused Angela's nipples and had her breathing noticeably. Annie said thickly, "Stand over me you lovely young woman.

Stepping over Annie, the young woman felt her hostess brush her lips over the soft down covering her vulva.

Annie said, "You're like me, soft and golden down there which is what many men like, particularly older men."

"But you are natural, I'm dyed."

"Do you think a guy is bothered about semantics when about to dip something into your pussy?"

Angela giggled and relaxed at last.

"Do it, Scott has told me about your wonderful control."

So Angela closed her eyes, took time for a brief thought and then shuddered.

"Ohmigod, Ohmigod," she heard Annie slurping and when done crying, "It's true. Oh yummy mommy."

That was enough to send Angela off. She slid down and off Annie to kiss her deeply and seconds later felt Annie open her thighs to admit entry of two of Angela's urgently pressing fingers.

Angela returned home mid-afternoon on Sunday feeling very contented and only a little tired. Contrary to her earlier expectations they'd not fucked away the weekend. Sure, they had plenty of action, some more robust than what Angela had previously experienced and she was grateful for that, learning than not only men could act like jackhammers. In welcomed contrast on both mornings Annie had awakened her by licking and sucking her into stunning orgasms that left Angela with the feeling of floating on clouds. Annie had also taken her shopping twice and on both days they lunched with Annie's friends, all young mothers and yes, they'd chatted about babies at length but they also enquired about Angela's background and pressed her to reveal her aspirations.

The restaurant manager hastened over to plead to the nine other women at Saturday's lunch to keep the noise down after Angela had innocently answered she could no longer focus on her future because of all the sex that suddenly was overflowing her life. The lewd comments relating to the word 'overflowing' would have greatly embarrassed any male had any been listening.

To Angela's immense relief each of the newly met women reassured her women remained interested in sex after delivering their babies, though not until after a small period of readjustment or a longish period for some, and the entire group, giggling loudly to earn twitchy glares from the manager, insisted their moms still messed around in bed.

But the real bottom-line benefit of the weekend with Annie came through Annie talking to Angela for hours about men, their peculiar ways and how to maintain their interest to encourage them to come back for more. Most of this was triple-A education for the younger woman, particularly comment about body care and what men would expect from her including how Angela presented herself and behaved compliantly.

"Compliantly?"

"Yes darling, half the women around have no idea that quite a significant percentage of men expect the woman they are prepared to enter a relationship with is expected to behave including fetch-carry-and-serve like an updated clone of their mother."

"You're kidding."

"Sadly I'm not."

Angela tried to lever out precise information. "Well, what percentage of potential male dates has that intent?"

"None darling, they're not aware they are programmed to act like that but I'm afraid no one knows how many men are like that but to be safe think of it as a significant number and is the reason why many women are dumped, much to their surprise and bereft of explanation."

Angela frowned and said Annie was telling her to be compliant without having any idea of how to behave adequately or how to read men."

"Oh, there are other sides to compliancy," Annie said smoothly, thrilled to be in the role of confidant to her protégé. You'll learn to read men. Start intelligently by observing quickly which side your date prefers to operate from."

"They have a preference?"

"Oh yes." Annie then went on to tell her protégé another twenty things a sexually inexperienced woman must know about men, surprising Angela who had the impression from females that men were uncomplicated.

"The Cave," Angela said in awe. "Mom and my aunts left me with the distinct impression the cave was where men emotionally disappeared to sulk."

"Perhaps some do," Annie said pragmatically. "But I advise you to think of men as not being completely civilized. They still have the mainly dormant urge to hunt in an all-male pack and at times to head off alone until they get lonely enough to howl at the moon."

"Ohmigod," Angela said, looking stunned. "I'm thinking of those Saturdays every couple of months or so when my father would go off fishing, insisting he go alone, and my mom hitting the gin bottle. She'd be thinking he'd gone off to be with another woman."

Annie hugged Angela and said intelligently, "Be careful darling with wild thoughts – lone fisherman or crafty adulterer. Who knows?"

Driving home in her mom's car Angela thought about the two most profound things Annie had told her. One was about the cave mentality and never to worry if a guy avoided telling her that he loved her because all that meant was he didn't love her or alternatively he was a guy that would eventually spill his guts and confess his love. According to Annie men who casually fucked women were either assholes or guys with low self-esteem but probably with some goodness in them.

Angela had staggered her tutor by saying, "So the assholes identify themselves unbelievably quickly and probably without knowing it while the good guys are looking to fuck an updated version of their mother. But some of those clone seekers, of course, become diverted by an uncaring slut who empties their nut bag at every opportunity and pressures the guy into marrying her and then on the wedding night begins the countdown to the opportune date to ask for a divorce and a handsome settlement."

At that Annie delivered her second profound comment. "Lovely lady, what you've just said was simply amazing for one so young. You have intelligence and your ability to reason appears beyond your years. You have been my best female fuck ever and you have similar status with Scott. Tomorrow I want you to seek to enroll in an on-line diploma course in human relationships with a bias towards sexual counseling. That's an area I can see you excelling in as a career."

"But I plan to have senior office administration as my career and my education to date has been along those lines."

"Well darling," Annie had said as they parted, "Be a good girl and take my advice. Who knows, knowledge about sexual behavior including the way people interact could be complimentary to your primary career and, of course, you could later decide to switch careers."

PROFESSOR MARKS, BILLY & ANTON

Two weeks after Angela had enrolled at Westlake Community University to take Part 1 of a two-part diploma online study course on Basic Sexual Relationship Counseling, she was one of nineteen students in her intake attending a weekend induction course, compulsory for online students living within 200 miles of the university. The 200-mile zone took in, on average, 85% of online students so Angela decided to attend although living almost 350 miles away.

During the Friday night cookout Associate Professor Frank Marks asked Angela why she'd make the effort to attend, being a long-distance student.

"To try to skew your attendance statistics," she grinned.

Frank stroked his beard. "Is that an academically slanted answer?"

"Assuming my answer doesn't apply to marking, I'd have to say it was ridiculously irrelevant and placing me without hope of significantly influencing statistics. Why are you talking to me? Do I have the best tits of your new female students or are your gay?"

Frank's mouth dropped open. "Jesus, give me a break."

"Is that response to avoid answering me?"

Frank stroked his beard making Angela think his beard was substituting for his penis. She gulped, wondering where these new and outrageous thoughts were coming from. She hadn't expected her liberation from near-innocence to be so rapid and dramatic.

"I'm anything but gay."

"And?"

"You have the best tits, er, breasts subject to across the board confirmation."

Angela grinned.

Frank grinned.

They sipped they drinks, eying each other until he confessed. "We were oversubscribed by thirty applicants. This is supposed to be a post-graduate course and you were the only applicant without a degree. When it was suggested you be dropped on that ground alone I said no, knowing you'd know non-grads were only admitted under unusual circumstances. I looked at your photo filed with your application and said you were assured of a place."

"Because you liked the look of my tits?"

Frank pretended to be shocked. "No, of course not. You appeared to have a great cock-sucking mouth."

Angela had to slap a hand over her mouth to smother her unrestrained and very sexy laugh.

Frank turned serious and said, "Look, I've been invited to go to Denmark mid-year to deliver a paper to a congress on female sexuality. You claimed in your application in the section on personal sexual experiences to have seduced your boyfriend until he was legless. Is that true?"

"Why don't you try me out?"

"Just your assurance it was true will suffice and then I'll interview you in depth."

"No, try me out."

"Would you allow me to observe you with two guys on a padded bench in front of a video camera and me taking notes?"

"Sure, select a couple of guys here and because I don't know then I want them to wear condoms?"

"Agreed, so what about the short, thickset guy over there and this lean, athletic guy near us?"

"The thickset guy looks good but the lean guy looks a bit feminine."

Frank stroked his beard. Okay, your pick."

"That guy with a swagger who looks like a boxer and is chatting up three females?"

Frank said those full-on guys were more often than not a disappointment and Angela said if he thought that guy wasn't up to it to select someone else.

"No, he'll do. Excuse me while I take Billy and Anton aside and talk to them. You and the two guys who take you on will receive course credits as research, as you'd expect."

* * *

Late that evening, Billy French and Anton de Villiers tossed a coin to see who'd go first. The smaller guy Billy pulled on the condom and said confidently, "Let's go babe." Angela had no idea how to manage this encounter to provide a useful outcome for Frank so she decided to run on instinct.

Billy pushed her legs apart a little brutally so Angela flared. She bit his shoulder, leaving teeth marks.

"Bitch," Billy leered and went to slap her but Frank yelled at him to remember the no violence rule.

Billy inserted, Angela squeezed and he ejaculated.

"W-what happened," he asked, dismayed.

"Oh, you're hopeless," Angela said scathingly. "Go on your back and let me do the work. She rode him Cowgirl into three more ejaculations until Billy cried, "Enough, I feel I'm almost shooting blood."

Anton proved to be a determined but considerate seducer so Angela went easy on him. She sucked him off, spitting out a mouthful and then he licked into near facial seizure before he gave up, at that stage having three fingers jammed up Angela's cunt while his tongue attacked her clit.

The only rule Angela requested was nothing was to be inserted into her asshole. She lied she was an asshole virgin, thinking the two male students would be ignorant about strap-ons and butt plugs. Anton pushed through Doggy until he ejaculated, then Missionary and then bent his legs under him and pulled Angela on to his lap and really plowed her. Anton finished with the tips of four condoms full, looking very tired and confused. He kissed Angela sweetly and said she was amazing.

As the guys walked off Frank asked Angela to stay and asked could he participate in the experience but perhaps she was she to too sore and tired.

"No, I'm fine."

Frank watched Angela spit out his cum, knowing he'd not gotten her off and that puzzled him because he was reputed to be the best pussy licker on campus and he was very proud of that reputation.

He fucked Angela Missionary and when he began groaning she squeezed and she left him gasping after depositing a full delivery.

Standing, with his long elegant cock showing no signs of flagging, Frank pleaded, "An ass fuck?"

"Will you be gentle with me?"

Frank nodded and said he was very experienced.

Eventually as mottled colors appeared in front of his eyes and drained of stamina Frank reached under and attacked Angela's clit. Near to exhaustion he shot everything he had left pending a rest of an hour or so.

After regaining his breath, with Angela attempting to lick and suck his uncooperative dick back into readiness Frank said, "You haven't come once tonight, have you?"

Angela said truthfully no, but she'd been driven half-crazy at times by the myriads of sensations that had been engendered by her companions of the evening.

"Aha, the truth is out. You find it impossible to cum."

"No Frank, I choose to select my moments."

"Oh yeah?" he jeered.

Angela became motherly. "Dear Frank, on your back."

Frank obliged and Angela climbed on to the solidly constructed and padded bench and stood astride him, legs well apart.

"Oh yippee, she'd going to pee over me," Frank crowed, making Angela wondered what university staff got up to in their leisure time and, um, in research.

Angela closed her eyes, had a most disgusted vision or Frank's rod up her ass and delivered an eggcup of thick liquid on to his chest.

Frank dug a finger into deposit and turning to the camera delivered his scholarly opinion. "Without a shadow of doubt I confirm this is girly cum. This sensational new student of mine appears to be able to control climaxing."

Angela completed the 150-hour course with top marks, being academically a fine student. As well, all her male and female lecturers had reason to give her extra credits. Angela would go on to complete the course and receive her diploma with the highest marks ever awarded to a student in the thirty-seven years since the establishment of the course. She turned down pleas to remain attached to the university's department of sexual research.

STANLEY & MARY

Angela continued working as PA to the financial controller at a small outfit called Ballard Industries that manufactured kitchen storage fittings. Soon after completing Angela completed her diploma, the owner talked to Angela about her new qualification.

"Miss Briscoe, there is dispute within the staff committee about your entitlement to advance a grading. I have been asked for a ruling to break the deadlock. I have spoken to the only two persons in favor, your superior Kevin who chairs the committee and surprisingly his deputy the personal (HR) manager.

Angela, well aware she worked for a conservative and rather old-fashion company, held back her dismay. This seemed very unfair as Lori in accounts received her promotion when gaining her certificate as a qualified dog show judge.

"What's the surprise about that Mr Ballard?" Angela said, pushing her chest forward to ensure she grabbed the boss's attention.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Kathryn's professional qualification is centered on the science of human relations so her opinion ought to be the most relevant of anyone on that committee and as for Kevin, he encouraged me in my desire to study for my diploma and to take time off to do the fieldwork although it would mean the company would dock my salary because as he said, any academic qualification is better than no qualification at all."

"I see, based on the principle that when studying one furthers development in the process of learning and that extending knowledge permeates into every aspect of their life including their working life."

"Exactly Mr Ballard. Your intelligence shows. Kevin and Kathryn would have assumed the other six committee members would have been aware of that despite those other committee members being involved in product sourcing, engineering, marketing and sales."

"I see," Mr Ballard mused, gazing squarely at Angela's breasts.

"Does that mean you are convinced to rule in my favor?"

"Miss Briscoe, that really is an improper utterance..."

Angela smiled and said it was a professionally proper comment and he should recognize that as coming from an employee with keenly pared initiative.

Mr Ballard said he failed to understand her persuasion.

Assuming he used that word to mean argument, Angela said, "Compare my persuasion with a really more outrageous but nevertheless relevant utterance that if I could improve your sex life with your wife you'd operate more effectively as our boss."

Mr Ballard gaped.

"Oh, am I too modern and outspoken for your comfort?"

"Certainly not but you had no right to address me like that."

"I could say this is the first decade of the 21st Century and not time-locked 1950s in business ownership and management but that could anger you, so I'll skip saying that."

Mr Ballard actually grinned and he said, "I'm surprised I've not noticed you before Miss Briscoe."

Angela looked down at her breasts and looked up to catching Mr Ballard looking at them. His face darkened in mild embarrassment.

"And my ass too Mr Ballard?"

"Lunch today Miss Briscoe? This is not an indecent proposal."

"Why thank you."

"Meet me at the City Club at 1:00. Ask for me. You'll sign in and be brought to my table."

"Excellent Mr Ballard. Kindly ask Kathryn to join us at 1:30. Thirty minutes of me tutoring you on sexual reform will be more than enough for the introductory session and thereafter we include Mrs Ballard. I'm aware Kathryn has been talking to you for almost two years about business reform. I believe I have the necessary ability to help her pressure a obstinate male."

"Miss Briscoe, you are treading..."

"Tut-tut Mr Ballard. You are hugely overdue for modernization. Please call me Angela and consider asking me to call you Charlie – at all times. Do I have to lie to Kevin that I require a couple of hours off to try to shed period pain or may I tell him the truth?"

Mr Ballard shuffled and looking at his feet said she should tell Kevin she would out with the boss for a two-hour business lunch.

"Thank you Charlie."

Charlie looked at Angela and sighed. "You are really something. If I were the promiscuous type of guy I'd really..."

"Like to get into my panties? Upgrading your relationship with Mrs Ballard must be your priority Charlie. Focus, focus, focus."

"I agree Angela. Kathryn is almost as pugnacious as you are. I wonder if I'll survive lunch."

Angela watched Charlie walk away. She suspected his face was plastered with a big grin. His basic kindness had worked in her favor. Plump Kathryn with her big boobies was forty-eight, nine years Charlie's junior and would make and ideal pillow for Charlie if he decided to roam once his sexuality had been re-primed and Mrs Ballard was urging him to find someone else to take some of the pressure off her. Angela anticipated a grateful Charlie would soon promote her and after a year in that slot she'd move on to gain wider experience. Plimmerton City was really too small for her to fit in relatively unnoticed as a really hot woman expanding her own sexuality.