Angela Briscoe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

The day after that two-hour luncheon at the club, Kathryn was appointed chairman of a new committee with the innocuous title of the Planning Committee. The other members were Angela, Gavin a recent engineer (systems) graduate who was assistant factory manager and Jason, a senior accountant. Kathryn had listen in astonishment over lunch as Angela drew out her ideas on business reform and led the discussion and then suggested the formation of a planning reform committee and nominated its members with Kathryn as chairman.

The expected explosion from the boss didn't come and like a lamb he accepted Angela's proposals. His sole input was to choose the name of the committee. Kathryn had been surprised to be invited to lunch with the boss and was even more surprised to find him at the bar hunched over in intimate conversation with Angela of all people. She had no option but to face the only logical conclusion: those two were 'at it'. But when she and Angela left and the boss moved back to the bar to talk with cronies, Kathryn's theory was left in tatters.

They'd cocktails and wine and so were rather relaxed. "Angela, may I be so bold to ask are you are the boss doing it?"

Angela curbed her hysterics. "God no Kathryn but he could go well with you."

Shocked, Kathryn said she was m-m-married.

"Oh, of course."

As they left the cab Kathryn asked, "D-do you think he'd be interested?"

"Who knows? Time will tell. Start calling him Charlie when you're with him alone and chat intimately."

"W-w-what?"

"Dear Kathryn. I know we are women but at times it's necessary for a women to work for it if she wants it."

"Ohmigod Angela. Do you think you should be talking to me like this?" Kathryn said as they swayed out to wave down a cab.

"Here we are back at our workplace Kathryn. We must concentrate to give the impression we are sober. My answer to your question is always fuck the man of your choosing. The years pass quicker than you'll anticipate."

"You sound like my pastor."

They fell about laughing and hugged, the most unlikely of friends.

Angela felt like a pastor when facing Charlie and his even more somber Mary.

"I cannot believe I have consented to you coming into my house to discuss our sex life Miss Briscoe."

"It's re-assuring to be told a sex life exists Mrs Ballard. Are you really that nervous?"

"Ohmigod, what an amazing question from one so young. I'm fighting against biting my nails and have been like that for ten days, ever since Charlie said he'd like to invite you to talk to us together. He told me you were a qualified consultant and I nearly died when he said you were only twenty."

"Twenty-one actually. May I call you Mary?"

"I-I...yes."

"Please stand and strip off for us Mary – remove everything."

"No," Mary shrieked. "Definitely not."

"Charlie?"

"I will if Mary agrees to strip."

Angela stood. "Sorry, but I'm off. With attitudes like that there's nothing I can do for you."

Angela walked from the room slowly, waiting for the call. But it didn't come. She'd reached the front door before Mary came trotting out. "Please return to us Angela. We apologize for being so uncooperative."

Re-seated, Angela said she really hadn't wanted them to strip just yet. It had been a test to determine their level of cooperation. "To be successful I need your full cooperation."

"Mary, why were you reluctant to strip?"

"Personal pride. My boobs have dropped, I've developed a pot belly and my upper thighs have thickened so much that when standing in front of the mirror I know have to spread my knees to sight pubic hair."

"That's not uncommon for women of your age and hasn't Charlie developed a pot?"

"Yes. But look, as Charlie is your employer I really don't think you should see him naked."

"I see his nose and ears every day – so really what is the difference?"

Mary stared at Angela and finally with a faint smile said attitude.

Angela said good girl and Mary blushed and said Angela's technique was surprisingly good.

"Right, now let's place this in the open. Your husband and I have never touched one another or acted inappropriately in any other manner."

Mary nodded.

"Say it Mary."

"I accept your assurance; it removes a nagging thought."

"And thank you for your honesty Mary. I know we'll now get somewhere."

The educational discussion continued for almost two hours.

The following Sunday afternoon at the appointed time, Mary and Charlie met Angela at the door in dressing gowns, as arranged. The three of them kissed like familiar friends.

Angela asked were they excited.

They both nodded and nodded again when Angela asked sexually excited.

"Yes, I feel like licking a breast," Mary said boldly and smiled when Angela said well wasn't it fine to be engaged in proper communication. "Do it." Mary obeyed without hesitation, dropped her gown and licked her heavy hanger.

Charlie was asked was he erect and replied he was halfway there. He was asked to drop his gown. As he watched Mary licking her left breast both women watched his dick converted into a rod.

"Right, now I have your attention I wish you both to confirm that I have advised you I'm not a registered consultant but consider myself to be a trained amateur in sexual consultancy for which I demand no fees. Do you acknowledge you understand that?

Both non-fee paying clients acknowledged they understood their relationship with Angela and the limited service she offered as a friend.

Angela asked what did Mary normally do with Charlie's penis.

"I usually help him insert it."

"And?"

"I suck it when I feel the urge."

"Are you aware of Charlie's thinking on this?"

Mary looked blank and that turned to astonishment when Charlie said he'd like her to suck it whenever they engaged in sex and he'd also like her to talk about sucking it when they were out walking or driving or in a quiet corner of a restaurant just as she used to do in their first years together.

"Oh I'd forgotten about that," Mary sighed. "And I used to let you lick me and yell in delight when you lifted your head, juices dripping off your chin. We used to have real fun didn't we?"

Charlie sighed a big yes.

"It is considered foolish for people passing through middle age to try to regain lost youth," Angela said. "The objective should be to remain active and to engage sexually with variety and adjust to what comes comfortably. Mary lay back on the sofa and spread and you Charlie go down on her to allow me to check your technique."

"On the sofa?" Mary quavered. "We only do it in bed."

"Always?"

"No, we used to do it on the table, he'd catch me in the kitchen and lean me over the bench. We did it in the car and on the beach, in restaurant restrooms – oh God, those were the days. We were sex fiends."

"Well, you're probably passed that Mary but we can't speak for Charlie because he has maintained a higher level of fitness than you. On your knees Charlie and perform."

As Charlie slurped and fingered away Mary lay like a statue.

"Become involved Mary?"

"How?"

"Run your hands through his hair, circle his ears with your fingers, give me verbal encouragement by saying what you feel. Kiss his bald patch."

"His bald patch."

"Yes, it's not that revolting is it? Besides, it secretly tells him you love him whatever his faults."

Mary nodded and said attitude and Angela smiled at her warmly and said yes, that it must seem like going back to school.

Angela continued to look at Charlie and complimented him for maintaining a good work rate. "Charlie, let's give Mary something she never got at grade school. Keep fingering but remember Mary's most sensitive areas are the walls just inside her vagina or you can go after the G-spot if you know about that. Now remove your tongue and work on her clit while keeping those fingers active and massaging gently."

"Not, don't attack the nub. Remove your head and watch."

Angela used her thumb and forefinger of her right hand to spread Mary and gently moved her tongue around the perimeter of the nub and even going farther out to tongue flutter against the thighs. She pulled away and her pupil took over and soon Mary began panting and when she began rocking and moaning through her now opened mouth Angela whispered into Charlie's ear, now is the time to flutter her nub.

Seconds later Mary bellowed and drenched Charlie's face.

"No, don't wait around like a spectator Charlie and no, don't wipe your chin. Suck around her nipples and wipe off most of the liquid there. Then when Mary recovers sufficiently she'll reach for your dick and you'll both know what to do with it."

After Charlie ejaculated with a roar, Angela took Mary's hand and taught her how to roll his balls Mary climbed to her feet, still panting and heavily flushed.

"I'm off to shower – I'll wash quickly. God, you were great. We haven't generated this much goo in years."

"No, you shower together," Angela said and instructed them about cuddling and watching each other in the shower.

"I'll see you next Sunday afternoon for the final session which will be all theory," she called. "You may find when you leave the shower you are energized enough to have another session on the bed and fall to sleep like lovers."

"I can't believe you licked me," Mary chuckled. "You almost got me off as soon as your lips touched me."

"Attitude and anticipation," their instructress grinned. "Developed them and a rejuvenated sex life is assured."

* * *

When the heavily pregnant admin manager left, on Kathryn's recommendation Angela was offered the position and she accepted. Her chance to repay Kathryn came soon after when Charlie called her into his office to moan that Mary was urging him to reduce the pressure.

"Well, you have the choice of pulling back Charlie and accepting that's the arrival of the autumn years sexually or to ask Mary should you find someone who'd not threaten your marriage."

"She suggested that on Saturday after lunch when I sprayed her tits."

"And?"

"She suggested her sister."

"Bad move Charlie, they are probably close. Do it outside the family."

"I'd feel like an idiot at my age approaching women. I'm..."

"What about Kathryn?"

"What about her?"

Angela sighed thinking once again men could be so thick.

"Would you fuck Kathryn? We talk a lot and I'm aware she's not getting enough at home."

"Well, now that you mention it in that context perhaps I'm interested."

Angela advised Charlie to express himself somewhat more enthusiastically and asked him to call in Kathryn, that a direct confrontation would be the way to deal with Kathryn.

"I'd be too nervous thinking she could slap me with a claim of harassment."

"I'll be here to mediate."

Charlie stroked the side of his face and said although that was perfect for him Kathryn would be aghast as having a third person in on the discussion.

"Please allow me to deal with that Charlie."

Kathryn entered. After greetings were exchanged, as she sat Angela said sweetly, "This is about sex."

Kathryn turned pale and asked was she talking about a threesome but regain color when Angela said no, that she was mediating on behalf of the boss.

Turning to look directly at Charlie Kathryn licked her top lip and asked, "Are you interested?"

Charlie managed a weak smile and nodded.

"Right guys, I'm off," Angela announced. "If you get bogged down call me."

The call never came. Almost an hour later Angela waved back as Kathryn walked by looking a little over-worked but bearing a satisfied smile. Only when Angela looked at her friend walking away did she notice Kathryn's legs were a little wider apart than usual. She grinned.

A few months later Angela resigned to head for bigger opportunities at a much bigger city. She had her own career to think about and to continue her as yet low-priority search to find Mr Right.

PART THREE TO FOLLOW