Angelina Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He rubbed your pussy?" laughed Steve.

"Yes, he did, when we were in the changing room together. Remember when he took my pants off and slid his hands up my bare thighs, all the way onto my ass? He tried to make it seem like it was an innocent part of helping me, but he was really just copping a feel. Well, when he was kneeling behind me in the changing room he did the same thing, only he also stroked my pussy. He was pretty obvious about it, too. Using two fingers, he gave my lips a couple of long caresses, front to back, inside my panties. Then, while helping me with the vest, he also seemed more than happy to help himself to my naked breasts. It wasn't just the usual brushes and squeezes, either. He did those too, but his big thing was to do slow circles on my nipples with his fingertips."

Steve guffawed, "Jesus, Angie!"

"Then there's the fact that I ended up naked in front of everyone, including two more total strangers. Yes, all in all, I think I probably had way more fun than you two did."

"What did you do when he touched you?" asked Steve, excitement bubbling in his voice.

"To be honest, I almost came on his fingers. I definitely became wet, especially when he spread my lips and tickled my clit. I didn't say or do anything, though. I was having fun, so I just let him continue his little game."

I grinned, "Okay, now that you've had your sneaky little funand scored yourself a killer outfit for tonight, do you want to keep looking?"

"We just got here, and we've only checked out one place. I say we walk around some more," she answered breezily, with a carefree smile.

"Yeah, let's see what these guys have..." Steve said, leading us into the Native American tent.

~ ~ ~

"Hey," said the young, beautiful Goth girl.

Odd, to see a Goth working the Native American tent. Maybe nineteen, she had jet black hair streaked with electric blue. She looked eastern European, with the long limbs, high cheekbones, and piercing blue eyes of a runway model from Prague or Bucharest. She also wasn't wearing anything even remotely Native American. Instead she sported Doc Marten boots, a skintight black t-shirt, and a red and black tartan miniskirt that showed off her dangling belly-piercing.

"Whatcha guys looking for?" she asked. No introductions.

"We're going to a concert tonight, and I'm looking for something sexy to wear," said Angie.

"What show are you going to?"

"Stevie Ray Vaughan and Jeff Beck," Steve said.

"Cool! My boyfriend really wanted to go to that show, but he had to work tonight. Pretty fucked up, huh? So, anyway, you wanna look sexy or full-on slutty?"

"A little of both would be good," Steve grinned.

Angie punched him in the shoulder before asking the girl if she had any suggestions.

"Yeah, maybe. Depends on how slutty you wanna go, I guess. Most people who come in here, they're looking for stupid silver bracelets and shit, or maybe some Indian coffee mugs. Whatever. We haven't sold a lot of clothes since we opened this place, but we got this one outfit in the other day that kind of intrigued me. I'm thinking there aren't too many girls who would have the balls to wear it, although maybe you might."

"Now I'm intrigued too," Angie said. "Can I see it?"

"Sure, let me go grab it. I haven't even put it out for display yet. I was thinking of maybe trying it on first myself and blowing away my boyfriend with it, but now I really have to see it on you. With your amazing tits, you're perfect for this thing. Come on, follow me...."

While following her past a row of wire display racks, Angie looked back at us to giggle over the girl's bluntness.

"Here, use this, and I'll be right with you," she said, gesturing for Angie to step behind the little privacy screen she had in lieu of a changing room. It was nothing more than a narrow, opaque screen set to the rear of the tent. Anyone using it would be visible to onlookers on either side.

When the girl returned, she handed Angie a small wooden box. "Check this out."

Opening the box and peering curiously inside, Angelina plucked out what looked to be a few strips of tan lace done up in a vaguely southwestern-themed pattern. As she held it up to stretch it between her fingers, we all saw that it was see-through. It wasn't totally sheer like her g-string or the fuchsia lingerie top she'd worn that morning, but it was nowhere near opaque either. It was definitely sheer. We could see her fingers through the material, including the deep scarlet of her polished nails.

"What is it?" she asked, clearly intrigued.

"It's this wicked little skirt and top combo. You gotta see it. Okay, let's get you undressed," the girl said, then she turned to Steve and me. "You two, stay in front of the privacy screen. If I catch you trying to check us out from the sides, I'll kick your ass!"

She was smiling as she said it, but, man, who really knew with her?

So, okay, Angie and Eastern Euro Goth Chick went behind the screen. Actually, only Angie went behind the screen, as there really was only room for one person there.

"I'm Angelina, by the way," she said, offering the girl her hand. I guess she at least wanted to break down whatever little barriers she could.

"Oh, shit, sorry. I'm such a retard. Hi, Angelina. Pleased to meet you. I'm Mariska."

"Mariska! What a beautiful name," smiled Angie, shaking the young girl's hand.

"Yeah, what can you do? My parents are weird. It's a cool name, I guess. Okay, let's get this show on the road. Girl, I'm dying to see you in this thing."

We all laughed at that.

"Here, let me help you with this..." she said, not even waiting for Angie to slip out of her little t-shirt dress. She simply reached down and grabbed the lower hem. "Lift..." she grinned.

Angie raised her arms, and Mariska quickly whisked the dress off. Tossing it to Steve, she made him blush when she smiled, "You look like you really want this. Can't say that I blame you."

While we could see all of Mariska, we could only make out the outline of Angie's body below her shoulders. We couldn't see any actual skin. Still, her sexy silhouette was clear as day.

Turning back to Angie, the young girl stopped short. "Jesus, Angelina, you're fucking gorgeous!" she exclaimed, drinking in Angie's almost completely nude body.

"May I?" she asked, adopting an air of cloying politeness. Without bothering to wait for a response, she reached out to cup Angie's breasts. Just like petting a puppy on the nose, it was that easy for her. Amazing.

"Baby, you have the most perfect tits ever," she said, blatantly fondling Angie's bare breasts.

Angie looked like she didn't know what to do, so she just smiled and said, "Thank you. You're very pretty too."

Sliding her hands down to Angie's hips, Mariska moved into a squatting position. "Let me see the rest of you. Turn...." Just a soft command.

Angie began to turn, showing the girl her body.

"Wait. Stop..." she said, once Angie had completed a half-turn. "I just have to..." she grinned. Leaning in, she licked Angie's thigh, beginning a trail of sensual licks, bites, and kisses all the way up to her curvy bottom. After thoroughly licking through her deep split, she took her by the ass and turned her back around, to where her gorgeous pussy was staring the sexy teen right in the face.

"These are definitely some wicked panties, but they have to go..." she continued, reaching up with both hands to tug the tiny g-string down. "Girl, you smell really, really good," she grinned, nuzzling her face in Angie's bare pussy. "Mmmm, you're totally wet, too," she moaned playfully, using her lips and cheeks to caress the beautiful slit.

Stepping out of her panties, Angie laughed, "Of course I'm wet! What do you expect? I just met you, and you're practically fucking me already!"

"Sorry. I couldn't help myself," Mariska smirked, kissing Angie's pussy again. Slipping her tongue inside, she treated herself to a long, slow taste. When she finally pulled away, she smiled, "It's your fault, though."

Angie gave her a heedless grin. "All I did was walk in here. Three minutes later, your tongue is in my ass, you're taking my panties off, and now you're licking my bare pussy. How is this my fault?"

The young girl returned the grin. "It's your fault for being so fucking hot. What was I supposed to do?" Cupping Angie's ass, she brought her mouth back to the tempting slit.

Taking Mariska's face in both hands, my bemused wife draped a thigh over the sexy Goth's shoulder. Moaning a little as the young girl hungrily ate her pussy, Angie eventually answered, "Mmmmmm...maybe take me out to dinner first? Seduce me with champagne, sweet words, and a dozen roses,then go down on me?"

She was really enjoying her new game with the beautiful teen.

Giving Angelina's divine pussy a lingering final lick, Mariska asked with a wry smile, "Do I look like the kind of girl who offers people flowers?"

Angie got a kick out of that. "No, I guess not," she laughed. "Okay, you're forgiven. Now show me how this outfit works."

Mariska stood and took the scraps of lace from Angie. "It's pretty simple. See, this is the top, and this is the bottom. You just put it on like a bikini or whatever."

"Where's the rest of the top? It looks like it's missing something," Angie said, curiously fingering the smaller piece.

"Nope. That's how it's supposed to be. You'll see, once you try it on."

As Angie studied the two pieces, a couple of teenaged boys came into the tent.

"Shit...damn it, not now..." Mariska said in a low voice, though she did go over to help them.

Angie was still playing with her little outfit, bending every which way as she tried to sort out where each piece was supposed to go. Finally, her head popped back up. "You guys are not going to believe this thing. It's just insane." Wriggling her hips, she reached down and made one last adjustment. "Okay, ready or not, here I come..." she smiled, stepping out from behind the screen.

Again, she'd understated it; what she had on was even hotter than the open vest with the bare-assed chaps.

Thoroughly enjoying our dumbfounded reactions, she gave us a sexy smile. "Guys, I know you liked the last outfit, and I love it too, but this is the one."

"Absolutely," I said.

Steve's only response was a strangled choking sound.

Laughing, she took his hand. "Sweetie, if I wear this for you tonight, especially like this, with no panties, that should more than make up for not getting to take me to the show in those old threadbare panties and see-through top you saw me in this morning, don't you think?"

When all he could do was nod, she grinned, "I think this might even be more revealing than what you wanted me to wear. I feel naked in this."

I just gawped at her, although I did manage to speak. "Totally sexy yet still stylish, that's how you wanted us to dress you," I said, amazed at what I was seeing.

"This is exactly what I had in mind. God, you would not believe how turned on I am right now...how wet I am," she said, crossing her legs as she caressed her erect nipples.

Apparently overhearing us, one of the teenagers popped his head out from behind a rack. When he saw Angelina, he called to his buddy, "Dude! Dude! Look! You gotta look!"

"Fuck this. You guys better not steal anything," Mariska said to them before abruptly dashing out of the tent. Moments later she returned with a full-length mirror, which she set down directly in front of Angelina. "Girl, you thought I was exaggerating? Check for yourself. I swear, you're going to make me come just from looking at you. Angelina, you're a walking orgasm."

That she was.

Still wearing her gold belly-chain and strappy heels, Angelina studied herself in the mirror. Her top, if that's what it could be called, consisted of a leather string that went around her chest, above her breasts. Secured by a tan clasp in the back, the leather string was so thin and its color matched her skin tone so well that from behind she appeared to be topless. At a quick glance, there was nothing but perfect golden skin and long, silky hair.

The front view, though...my god. If I live to be a hundred, I'll never forget that front view.

Attached to the tiny string, two lace curtains floated elegantly atop her breasts. Because they were so brief, each sheer rectangle merely draped over her nipples, reaching yet not fully covering her majestic lower swells. Their narrow width meant that they were only able to shade the center of each breast, leaving the sides completely exposed. Curving out from her chest high above her sculpted abdomen, Angelina's perfect tits were truly bare.

Again the tan color of the curtains blended with her skin tone to make them even less noticeable. Her brownish-pink coronas showed clearly through the gossamer lace, her long, thick tips forcing the wispy material to hang even further off of her breasts. The eight-inch gap between her tapered stomach and the light coverlets was just impossibly sexy.

So sweet yet brazen, those floating whispers of delicate lace were the most amazing things ever created for covering--while artfully revealing--Angelina's gorgeous breasts.

The matching lace bottoms were more of the same. Continuing the Native American theme, they were a loincloth design, with the front and back curtains floating down from another leather string encircling her waist. The front coverlet was sinfully short, extending but a scant few inches below her naked pussy. Although the rear coverlet was similar in length, it had to drape over the full sweep of her curvy bottom, so it only barely covered her ass.

At her height of a very leggy five-seven, our view was one of a seemingly endless expanse of smooth, shining thighs.

Adding to the bare skin quotient were her naked hips exposed between the front and back panels; her hips, thighs, and beginning curves of her ass were all totally bare. With her high heels forcing her toned thighs to tighten and her taut, round bottom to thrust out, there was again the effect of a sheer lace curtain merely floating over the apex of her ass. Combined with her barely-there top, the overall look when viewed from the side was that other than for a tiny leather string running across her waist she was completely nude.

From the rear, her smooth, heart-shaped ass and succulent pussy were easily discernible through the finely-woven lace, while the front view offered teasing glimpses of her small strip of pubic hair and glistening wet lips.

"Walk..." I said. "Let's see how it moves."

And that's what she did. She walked back and forth for a few moments, noting her exposure with each practiced step. "Okay, I want to see how well this will work in the real world," she grinned, strutting right on past the stunned teens as she exited the tent.

Once she was outside, it didn't take ten seconds before a puff of breeze lifted her weightless coverlets, baring her immaculate charms to all and sundry.

"Not very well!" she laughed, after hurrying back inside. "This one is definitely an indoors-only outfit!"

"Why? It seemed to work just fine outside," smiled Mariska.

Angie responded with a cute smirk and a flirty flipping up of her skirt.

"So, what do you think? Is it still the one for tonight?" I asked.

"Let me check one last thing..." she grinned, turning her back to the mirror while bending at the waist. With her hands on her thighs, she spread her legs and wiggled her ass, putting her wondrous little loincloth to the same dance test she'd given the chaps outfit at Hoss's place.

The thing is, unless she stood straight and tall, her lace skirt simply wasn't long enough in the back to cover her. As she leaned forward and danced for us, her shining wet pussy was on vivid display between her bare thighs and the fully exposed lower half of her mouthwatering bottom.

She was intentionally showing us her glistening sex. Then, by adding just the slightest arch to her back, she showed us her inviting little puckered star. Looking over her shoulder into the mirror, she cupped her ass and spread herself open all the way.

Offering useverything, she let out a breathy moan.

One of the teenage boys gasped, and Steve made another strangled sound in his throat.

Standing again, she raised her arms above her head and gyrated in a circle; her moist, pouting lips and silky pubic hair were maddening to behold as they danced beneath the flitty lace.

We were all under her spell, frozen in place...hopelessly enthralled.

Well, not all of us. Mariska was still able to manage motor skills, which she proved when she moved behind Angie gyrating before the mirror. Wasting no time, she slid her hands up Angie's stomach and onto her breasts, cupping them beneath their tiny coverlets.

Angie didn't stop dancing; as the Goth beauty openly fondled her, she covered the young girl's hands with her own. When Mariska pinched and tugged on her nipples, a moaning Angie pushed her ass against the sexy brunette, who responded by kissing her on the lips. Looping her arms around Mariska's head, Angie sucked the amazing girl's tongue deep into her mouth in a hot, furious kiss. They were simply making out in the center of the tent, wantonly groping each other while wetly smacking their lips together between bouts of frantic tongue wrestling.

With one hand Mariska mauled Angie's breasts; the other snaked beneath her lace skirt to claim her pussy.

"Oh, god..." Angie moaned when three urgent fingers slid inside and began deeply fucking her super-heated cunt.

"Come for me...come for me...come for me..." implored the knowing young girl, chanting it between kisses on the mouth and hungry bites of Angie's slender neck. Angie pulled her closer by clutching the back of her head and tugging on her hair, and Mariska purred, "Mmmmmm, yes...you're almost there, baby...you want to come...let it go for me...."

When her orgasm hit, Angie let out a long, low moan; her eyes fluttering, her stomach and thighs shuddering, she trembled in the young girl's arms. Overwhelmed by the waves of intense pleasure crashing through her body, she writhed in ecstasy, completely letting go.

She was spellbindingly beautiful.

Once she finally stopped coming, they gently kissed, and Mariska cooed to her while carefully walking her over to us. "Here, hold her up. Don't let her fall," said the sexy imp, handing Angie back to me. "As amazing as she is, you guys can keep the outfit, no charge. Consider it my version of giving her flowers."

Angie gazed at her with soft, dreamy eyes. "God, that was incredible, and thank you for the flowers," she grinned. Turning in my arms to face the hot little minx, she gave her a warm kiss, which soon melted into a long, tender make-out kiss. As their tongues danced together, Angie lifted Mariska's tartan miniskirt to squeeze her ass and stroke her pussy, and our playful Goth's sparkling blue eyes glowed with mirth at our discovery of her bare bottom and naked, hairless slit.

Slipping two fingers inside, Angie grinned, "Mmmm, no panties, and you're as wet as I am." She made Mariska's knees buckle by driving deep into her sweet young pussy; thrusting hard, corkscrewing in and out, simply ravaging that gorgeous little honey pot, she fucked the lissome teen for a solid couple of minutes before bringing her glistening fingers to their mouths so they could both enjoy a taste.

"Any time, Angelina...any time..." breathed the exotic beauty, once they were done.

Still holding Angie's black dress, Steve went to retrieve her panties from behind the privacy screen. He brought the clothes to Mariska, who folded them in the small wooden box that came with the lace outfit. Handing it to him, she wrote something on a piece of scratch paper and slipped it inside the box, making sure that Angie saw her do it.