Angelina Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a final hot kiss goodbye, Mariska whispered in her ear, "Call me."

~ ~ ~

Compared to what had already happened that day, the actual concert experience that night was fairly low key for Angelina.

"Okay, last chance, you two...panties, or no panties?" she asked, smiling coyly. We were sitting in my car in the parking lot of the Los Angeles Sports Arena, and she was discreetly caressing her bare pussy for me.

"Do you even have to ask?" I laughed, watching as she slid two fingers deep into her gorgeous sex.

"God, Dan, you are so bad," she said, slowly fucking herself. Giving me a sexy grin, she turned to Steve in the back seat. "And what about you, Mister Conspicuously Silent Guy? You still have my panties. Now that we're here, how do you want me?"

"I was the one hoping you would go naked tonight, remember? I think you know what I want to see," he grinned.

"Mmmm, I think I do," she answered, happily hugging my arm, and we started to get out of the car.

Never one to miss an opportunity, Sir Galahad, a.k.a. the newly perpetually horny Steve, made sure to hop out first and open her door for her.

"Why, thank you, kind sir," she said, offering her hand. Looking him straight in the eye, she slowly slid one leg out and set her pointed stiletto heel on the ground. After a moment's pause, making certain she had snared him, she brought her other leg around before allowing him to help her from the car.

"Did that work for you?" she smiled, giving him a suggestive kiss on the neck.

"That definitely worked for me. God, Angie," he grinned, slipping his hand around her bare waist.

"Oooh, you're bad too. Baby, what am I going to do with you?" She said it with such affection that he blushed, then she pressed her body to his while kissing him on the lips. "Thank you for making today so wonderful for me," she said in a soft, sexy voice, kissing him again. When she finished their steamy kiss, she breathed into his mouth, "I want to make tonight just as wonderful for you."

Despite Angelina's earlier jokes that she might be neglected during the show, it turned out that she was every bit as into the concert as we were. During the fast songs she danced in front of her seat, her breasts bouncing wildly, her ass cavorting against our hard cocks. During the slower blues numbers she pulled our arms around her waist and gently swayed against us, careless of the fact that her skirt was riding up. She just circled her bare ass against us while holding our hands to her breasts. Trading partners every few songs, she would hook her arms behind our heads, the same way she had with Mariska, then she'd nuzzle our necks or simply make out with us. Our hands on her writhing stomach and bare tits were making her so crazy that she eventually turned to face us; as she hotly moaned into our mouths, she ground her naked pussy on our erections. Pressing her nipples to our chests, she kept reaching down to stroke us through our pants before switching back to grind our dicks with her pussy.

She simply wouldn't allow us to stop touching her.

During one quieter moment of the show she started blatantly sliding the deep channel of her ass up and down my hard-on. With her hands holding mine to her breasts, she leaned back to grin, "I can't stop thinking about the way you fucked me this morning. Mmmm, you just drove this thick cock straight up my ass...."

She was still flying.

"What about you, baby?" I countered, returning her grin. "You let a girl you don't even know eat you, fuck you, and make you come, right in front of Steve and those two other guys. At least when I fucked you this morning we tried to keep it hidden from Steve."

"I couldn't help it. I don't think I have ever been hornier than I've been all day today. It started last night, then you fucked me in front of him this morning, plus I came when he was holding me up by my ass in the kitchen. Baby, I can't stop coming today. All I want to do is fuck, and keep coming. God, I wish you would've fucked me when we were at Mariska's place."

I gave her a teasing grin. "Now, wait a minute. I'm confused. If you're totally okay with the idea of people watching us fuck, why did we have to keep it a secret from Steve this morning?"

"I guess it was just force of habit, since he's always been so shy."

"Yet you were ready to let him watch us in Mariska's tent."

"I was, definitely. I was ready before we got out of bed this morning. When you started sucking my bare breasts in front of him, you could have gone ahead and done anything you wanted to me. By that point I would've let you fuck me right out in the open, even with him sitting there watching."

"Speaking of Steve being so shy, you still haven't told me what happened when you went to tuck him in last night."

"Mmmmmm, god, it was so nice. Nothing really major happened, at least not like what we did today, yet everything between us changed last night. We both discovered some important things about ourselves. I discovered that I really love showing myself to him. I absolutely can't get enough of how he craves the sight of my body. The way he looks at me, it just makes me want to be naked for him. He discovered that it was okay to open up to me, to let me know how he feels, and even to touch me. Everything we did last night felt so amazing."

Smiling wickedly, she breathed in my ear, "I also discovered how much I love to feel his rock-hard cock in my bare ass. Even better, I discovered that I love the feeling of his hands pushing down on my ass, making his cock go as deep as it can inside my wet, naked pussy...."

Laughing, I whispered, "You already fucked him? You just said that nothing major happened last night!"

"Baby, he was wearing sweatpants. He was always covered, so he couldn't get it in very far. Still, at one point he did manage to drive a few inches inside and fuck me. I nearly screamed, and I definitely came. Well, of course I had to get him back. So, a little later, just when he thought I was going to leave for the night, I teased him like crazy. I jumped on him and gave him a lap dance, grinding right on his covered cock again, soaking his sweats by sliding my wet pussy up and down the length of his huge erection. It was all just innocent play-fighting, but it felt so good to know that he was hard because of me. I loved letting him see me and feel me."

"You told him this morning that you'd go nude for him soon. It sounds like you already did, last night."

"No, not completely. I always had my wrap on, at least somewhat. Still, as we were shifting around and snuggling, and especially when we were kissing, I know he got an awful lot of good peeks. I made it easy for him to see my bare bottom, and he certainly saw my breasts."

"Did you let him see your pussy?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe a little, when I was grinding on top of him. My robe came open a lot, and once we began making out I just left it open. I really don't know. He probably saw my pubic hair, but I know he neverreally saw my pussy, at least not last night. He definitely saw it today, though. You all saw everything today."

"No doubt, especially when you were dancing in front of Mariska's mirror, and again when you were getting out of the car. You totally showed it to us when you were putting the lotion on your legs this morning, too. Jesus, you were incredible."

With a small grin playing on her gorgeous lips, she looked into my eyes. "You're sure you don't mind? We went awfully far, showing me off like that. Baby, I let Steve see my pussy a lot today."

Hugging her tightly, I kissed the side of her head. "You loved it, so I loved it. Always remember, that's how it works with me. Anyway, was it fun for you last night, playing with him that way? I mean was it hot for you too, and not just for him?"

"Oh, god, yes, it was amazing. You really set me off when you told me to start a fire for him. Knowing you wanted me to go out there and let him see me naked in my robe, that changed everything."

"You must have looked absolutely breathtaking."

"He certainly got to see me the way he wanted to see me, that's for sure. At first we were simply having a little fun, with some sexy teasing. I was enjoying letting him look at me, but as things kept happening I became seriously turned on. Yes, it was definitely hot for me. I knew he was excited because he was just so hard the entire time. By the end of the night I was wishing he'd ditched those sweatpants, especially after he jammed himself inside me."

She turned to me with a much more serious expression. "Baby, how far do you want this to go? He easily could have fucked me last night. All he had to do was slip his sweatpants off, like I asked him to; he could've simply tugged them down a little, and even that would have been enough. The thing is, it's not just that I would have let him fuck me. Iwanted him to fuck me. Then, today, I've been so turned on that if you would have pushed it at all, I would've let you both fuck me together. He and I were making out the entire time you were fucking me this morning, and I really wanted him to join in. God, I was dying to pull his dick out and suck it when you were doing me from behind. When you were fucking my ass, I wanted him in my pussy, taking the two of you at the same time. Once I was finally sitting up in bed, showing him every inch of me except my pussy, I wanted to toss the sheet aside and spread my legs for him. I wanted you both to take me in the kitchen, and again in Mariska's tent. Christ, this whole concert I've been grinding my bare ass and naked pussy against your hard cocks. I don't know how to make it any more obvious that I want you both to fuck me, right here, right now. I want so badly to be fucked, it's driving me insane. I've never been this continually turned on, so I need you to tell me what you want. Am I only supposed to tease him and make out with him, or can we go all the way?"

"Angie, you know I'm fine with whatever you want to do. We both know you can't just keep teasing him, as if that's all I'll allow. Not only would that be unfair and stupid, it'd be cruel. As badly as you two want each other, you'll lose your minds if you don't go all the way. Baby, you don't need to fight it. Go ahead and take him, and enjoy it. Have all the sex you want with him, then he'llreally worship you."

She gave me a penetrating smile. "Since we've been building up to this for years, you figure it's inevitable now, and you're fine with it...as long as it's only Steve."

I pinched her nipples, making her let out a cute yelp. Holding them mock-threateningly, I shot her an evil smirk. "Yes, as long as it's only Steve, I'm fine with it. Why, is there someone else you want to fuck?"

"Yes, absolutely, there is one other person I'm dying to fuck," she said, shooting me a lascivious grin.

"Oh, really? Is it that guy at your work who's always hitting on you, the one you said was ridiculously hot? Craig, or Greg, something like that?"

"Hmmm, okay, him too!" she laughed. "Seriously, though, no, I'm not talking about Greg. You're not even getting warm with that pick."

"The hell I'm not. After everything you've told me about how gorgeous he is, and how much you two love flirting with each other, don't act like you wouldn't love to fuck this Greg guy too," I said, and we both laughed.

"Fine then, yes, of course I would," she admitted, "but he's definitely not the one I'm talking about, and I have no plans whatsoever to have sex with him. I promise you, that will never happen."

"Okay, so who is it?"

She shot me a triumphant grin. "It's Mariska. God, I want to fuck that girl. Seriously, I can't wait to fuck that little girl's brains out. Besides her, though, no, there's no one else. It's only you and Steve. I won't be greedy."

The music became loud again, to a point that we could no longer hear each other. Flashing me a happy smile, she went back to taking turns dancing with us, offering us every opportunity and all the encouragement in the world to enjoy the sensual perfection of her gorgeous naked body.

When the concert was over, we decided to find a club where we could dance; or, rather, where she could dance, and we could watch. Neither Steve nor I could dance worth a lick but she loved to dance, so we were just going to have to suffer through letting an extraordinarily beautiful, sexy woman dance for us.

Or something like that, anyway. Really, that was always the point of it; she would dancefor us, not with us.

Also, both Steve and Angelina enjoyed their wine on social occasions. The nice thing about the wine was that while Angie never drank enough to become even remotely drunk, she did savor the warm feeling she would get after having a couple of glasses. The fact that drinking a little wine also made her feel even sexier and more turned on, well, I wasn't about to complain.

We chose a little bar on the beach that featured live jazz. Although most of the seating was inside, there was additional seating on the patio. Beyond the open patio area was a low wall with benches where people could sit and watch the ocean. It was a slow night, so there were only a few couples sitting outside, and we grabbed a table.

Angie sat with her legs crossed in an armless chair; her position forced the front flap of her lacy loincloth to float atop her lap, exposing her smooth thigh all the way to her hip. When she leaned back, a slight breeze kicked up, fluttering her coverlets. For a brief moment we were treated to the sight of her bare breasts, including her fully erect nipples.

Rather than cover herself or make any sort of scene, Angie smiled serenely, thoroughly enjoying our appreciative stares.

Getting up to move over to Steve, she perched herself sideways in his lap. Before she sat down, however, she lifted the rear flap of her lace skirt, making sure his thin pants would again be the only thing between his dick and her naked pussy.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she leaned in to nuzzle his chin. "Scratchy," she smiled. "I'll have to be careful not to get rug burn."

We all laughed, and she snuggled against him, shifting her ass around as she settled in. Giving him a warm kiss, she grinned, "Mmmm, I think I could really get used to this."

"'This,' what?" he asked, returning her grin.

"This, baby...having no panties on...feeling you pressing against me through your pants. This is just like last night," she said, leaning in for another kiss.

She shot me a subtle glance and a sexy smile before returning her attention to him. "Baby, do you mind having me in your lap like this?" she asked, staring into his eyes between kisses.

He turned to me.

"If you don't mind her being there, it's fine with me," I said, reaching over to caress her naked hip. "Consider yourself very fortunate. I sure would."

With a loopy grin and a shake of his head, he slid his hand up to her breast. His other hand moved from the table to her bare thigh, well inside the lace flap. His fingertips were mere inches from her pussy, so he had to be feeling her heat.

"I guess you don't mind," she grinned, happily hugging herself into him. "Mmmm, you're nice and hard for me again. It's pressing against my ass. I can feel its warmth." Giving him a deep tongue kiss, she did these maddeningly sexy little circles on his cock while whispering, "What is it that has you so turned on tonight? Is it because you're touching my breast? Go ahead, baby, touch me. I won't stop you." Still grinding in his lap, she breathed, "Or maybe it's your hand on my thigh, so close to my hot, wet pussy. Can you feel me drenching you? Is that why you're so hard?"

Seemingly about ready to blow, he was temporarily saved by a waiter coming to our table. Once the astonished young waiter had taken our orders and headed back inside, Angelina offered Steve her hand. "Dance with me?"

Again, he turned to me.

"Go ahead," I said. "I'll just enjoy the view."

"Yes, you will. Be ready..." she added, leaning over to whisper it in my ear.

They moved to the dance floor, only a few feet from me. The three other couples sharing the patio with us sat quietly chatting at their tables.

Twenty yards away, down near the short wall in the sand, the occasional bicyclist or rollerblader went whooshing by. There were only a few late strollers out, and the benches built into the low wall were empty. It was a perfect night at the beach, with just a light breeze stirring the palm trees.

"Have you enjoyed your evening so far?" she smiled, looking up into Steve's eyes as they held each other on the cozy little dance floor. Her arms were draped around his neck while his were wrapped around her waist.

"Couldn't be better, Angie. This whole day, these last couple of days, they couldn't have been better. If I didn't love you already, I sure would love you now. I'd be a complete goner!"

We all laughed, but the thought did occur to me that he probably didn't even realize just how far he had come with her, and in such a short time. She clearly did, though. She knew that he never could have been so candid with her before; loving the change in him, reveling in his newfound openness, it seemed to inspire her.

"You mean you're not already a complete goner?" she asked, affecting a fake pout. "Sweetie, you sure are a tough nut to crack. What does a girl have to do to break through your hard shell?" Pressing her pussy against him, she felt his obvious erection. "Mmmm, your very hard shell..." she smiled, seductively grinding on his jutting bulge.

Grinding right back, he shot her an ironic grin. "What makes you think you haven't already?"

"Well, for one thing, you still haven't asked me yet," she smiled, pulling him in for a long, tongue-lashing kiss. As they stood openly making out on the dance floor, she reached down to stroke his dick.

"Asked you what yet?" he panted, when she finally leaned back to look into his eyes.

"Last night I said I'd do anything for you, anything at all...whatever you asked of me. Remember?"

"Vaguely," he said, with a little grin.

She bit his ear in protest.

"Hey! C'mon, give a guy a break!" he laughed. "I was struggling big time there! Look where you had me! Look what you were doing to me!"

"Me? Doing to you? Sweetie, correct me if I'm wrong, but who was it that specifically requested I wear my pink nightie to tuck him in, knowing I had no panties on?"

"Umm, that was me."

"Yes, it was. And who ran his fingers all the way through my bare split after requesting I wear something for 'snuggle time' that would give him total access to my naked bottom?"

"Was that also me?" he laughed again.

She grinned happily. "Why, yes, it was. You wanted to see me, and you know my pink nightie may as well not even be there, for all the difference it makes when you touch me. So, of course, who took advantage of that opportunity by squeezing and thoroughly exploring my completely bare bottom, not to mention what you did to my naked breasts."

"Okay, that was also me, but you had it coming."

"Oh, I did? Now you sound like Mariska."

We all laughed at that.

Beaming brightly, she pressed on. "So, okay, since I had it coming, is that why you decided to ram your hard cock inside my wet, welcoming pussy?"

There it was. She'd put it right out there in the open, and I wondered what he would say.

Hugging her close, he kissed her hair. "Well, like I said, you had it coming. From the moment I came back from the bathroom in my sweats, and there you were, leaning into the fireplace, I wanted to attack you."

She smiled softly. "You noticed that? Did you like what you saw, baby? Knowing a tiny wisp of silk was the only thing preventing you from seeing my bare pussy, did my ass look tempting?"

"Fuck, yes, I noticed. Your ass looked incredible, especially the way it was swaying back and forth so sexily. God, I wanted to see it. I was so close."