Angel's Flight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
txbiker
txbiker
36 Followers

He reveled in the smooth skin of her shaven sex, lightly licking around the swollen, red slit. Her aroma was heavier, now. Mingled with his own cum, her scent was heady, rich and warm. Amazed, Angel watched as he inserted his tongue deep into her freshly fucked cunt and started sucking out their mixed juices. Rick groaned in soft appreciation of the pungent 'sauce' left from their sex. Greedily, he tried to lick up every drop.

Angel grasped his head and held him as he brought her to another orgasm. Lighter this time, but a good release, none the less.

"No one has ever done that, to me!" She exclaimed.

"What? Lick your pussy?" He asked.

"Well, yes, I've had my pussy licked before, but not right after!" She giggled as his tongue tickled her clit.

"It's good!" He told her. "Wanna try it?"

"How?"

Instead of answering, he returned to her dripping slit and gathered a tongue-full of cum sauce and brought it to her mouth. He pushed the fragrant mixture into her lips and she slowly opened them to receive the offering. It was heavenly! It was a unique flavor that she could never have imagined. This handsome stranger was opening her eyes to more sensual feelings than she knew existed.

She kissed him even hotter, groping for her sex to try to gather more of the aphrodisiac from her body. She brought her fingers to their lips and they both licked them clean. A flash in her mind made her suddenly break away and roll Rick on his back. "YES!" She cheered as she got close to his semi-firm cock. It, too, was coated with their love juice! Lots of it trapped behind that marvelous foreskin! She gobbled his cock like it was her first and last meal, devouring the delicious fluid. She took all of his soft cock in her mouth, and lost track of where she was.

It was a few minutes later, that she realised her throat was full of cock! Her nose was on Rick's belly, and his cock had hardened, sliding smoothly down her throat. She almost choked when she thought about it, but immediately relaxed and let her throat stay full. She had to concentrate on breathing for a minute, but got it down okay.

"You okay, Angel?" he asked, gently stroking her hair.

She hummed an answer, and he smiled into her bright eyes. "That feels really good, Angel!"

Rick rolled his hips, and lightly fucked her face. Only pulling out a fraction of an inch each time. She finally relinquished her prize and came up for a deep breath.

"Can you..... um ... will it ...." she started. "Fuck me again?"

Rick looked deeper into her eyes and said softly, "Yes, it will, and yes I will, my sweet lover."

Angel rose and straddled his body, taking his renewed erection and placing it near her fuck hole. She lowered her wet, tingling cunt onto the throbbing cock and slowly impaled herself. Slowly, this time, they shared their bodies until very early in the morning. Eventually they did get some sleep before they showered together and dressed for the ride to Oklahoma.

Angel did get one more load of Rick's cum inside her before they mounted up on the bike. She wouldn't let him eat it out, though. She told him she wanted to carry it with her for a while. He stockings had torn the night before, so she had only the denim dress on. She unbuttoned five from the bottom, this time, and had her dripping cunt plastered to the cool leather of his pants as they rode north to their destination.

txbiker
txbiker
36 Followers
12