Angel's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress Marna," Angel said and again cast her glace down.

"You will go to your cell, cut and file your nails then take your position and memorize your form. When Andrew brings your meal, you will clean up, eat and then resume studying. When your light dims, you will go to bed. Tomorrow we will start again." Mistress Marna retrieved the jar from Lance and left.

Angel did as she was instructed and left for her cell.

* * * * *

Tom dozed, but was awaken by the soft hand of Mistress Marna on his shoulder. He quickly cast his eyes down, but his cock began to stir again. He couldn't explain why she had this affect on him; she was the only woman he had ever known who did though.

"I have come to reapply more ointment; turn on your stomach," Marna instructed.

Tom turned over on his stomach and she removed his bandages. "I will apply this ointment and bandage your wounds for tonight. By tomorrow, you will no longer need the bandages." She went through and completed the process.

"You may get up now and assume your position and start to memorize the rules." said Mistress Marna. She stood and waited for Tom to comply.

Tom rose from the bed and knelt down of the floor in the position she had taught him that morning; if it was morning. He wasn't sure since his cell had no windows. He took the paper off the end of the bed to begin his memorization.

"You have been asleep for four hours." said Marna. Tom jerked in startled response; 'how did she always know what they were thinking' he thought.

"Angel has been sufficiently punished; there will be no repeat behavior," said Mistress Marna quietly and with cold command.

Flashes of his and Gary's punishment swirled through his mind. He had no doubt that Angel had received 'sufficient punishment' by Mistress Marna. He nodded his head in understanding and resumed to look at his list.

"I have informed Andrew to go ahead and feed you now since you have missed meals. When you have finished, you will assume your position and keep studying the rules. When the lights dim, you will go to bed. More training will proceed tomorrow." With that Mistress Marna left his cell.

Tom smiled and resumed memorizing his list.

12