All Comments on 'Anger Feels Good'

by cinnamon_kisses12

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 17 years ago
I'll be careful - have you tried talking?

It was kind of interesting. As long as every one had fun beating each other...I still think that nothing beats (uhmmm...) talking. Seeing that NO BRUISES MARKING KICKING SHAKING AND OTHER "HUMOROUS" ASPECTS of recommended relations have been implemented here, I guess I have nothing to complain! Plus, who knows If this trend continues I may get an electric shock as punishment just for upsetting someone (HAHAHHA). Better stay polite with these guys.

Try talking now kids, What do say? You may find that you like it even better than kicking each other..

Maximillian_ExcaliberMaximillian_Excaliberover 16 years ago
Very Hot

Well, a woman's perspective. How refreshing!

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
So Hot

This is a very hot story and I loved every part of it. You really got the sense of anger and horniness from the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very Hot

Thanks for this story, Cinnamon! It's well written and I love the dynamic of anger that turns to passion. Well done!

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 16 years ago
You know how to play!

Well done! A well put together story that captures the conflict in anger-play that is erotic. Now, I'm waiting for my wife to get home.

Thanks!

PJ526PJ526almost 16 years ago
Could not look away

I could not stop reading it once I started. I could see what you were talking about. Great visualization!

2Xwidderwoman2Xwidderwomanalmost 16 years ago
Oh yes, darlin'

I do believe she starts these arguments just to get him riled up. I'm surprised he wasn't laughing at her tantrum. However, perhaps he was busy taking advantage of the situation.

DaveindenverDaveindenverover 13 years ago
Great story

Fun story - I think we all like angry sex once in a while. Great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bullshit

Crap.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12almost 13 years agoAuthor
to Anonymous (recent comment)

'Tis a shame you got the gall to post such ignorance but naught the balls to show yourself. 'Tis quite a shame of you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
*****

Five.

bunbun1228bunbun1228almost 11 years ago

I loooooooooove ur stories

Marklynda2Marklynda23 months ago

Kinda contradicts the theory of 'never go to bed angry'. I guess it depends on how you get to bed. Another well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercinnamon_kisses12@cinnamon_kisses12
132 Followers
* Celebrating 12 years on Literotica! * From the desk of C_K12: UPDATE: 1/16/2019!!!! Happy Sexy New Year LitErotica!!! Thanks to everyone and please, continue to read and leave positive and constructive criticisms! It is thy lifeblood! I am so grateful to everyone that *s...

story TAGS