Anger: For Lack of a Better Title

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all walked through the now quiet house. Everyone was watching them. Once outside at his truck, he ordered Stacey and Syndee to sit in the back seat, leaving Silk to sit in the front with him. As they pulled away Silk remembered her shoes.

"Michael, my shoes. We forget them," She begged.

Michael turned to look at her, eyebrow cocked, "We forget them?"

Silk knew the look and decided to leave it alone. They drove the rest of the way in silence. We they reached Michael's house; Silk protested that she wanted to go home.

"Don't worry, you are going home. I am dropping these two off first, then I'll take you home," Michael told her as he got out of the truck.

He opened the door for the other two and helped them out. They went up the walk to the door.

"Be right back, I have to unlock the door for them," He told Silk and walked away.

Silk waited in the truck and while she sat she thought over all that had happened. She knew she owed Michael a huge thanks, but she was sure that words were not enough. Not ready to give in and get over their fight, she didn't know how to really thank him properly.

While Silk was mulling over just how to thank him, Michael had already decided how she would thank him as he let the other two in the house. Once inside, he grabbed a few items and Silk's duffle bag of toys. He sat these by the door.

He motioned for the two to come kiss him good-bye. "I'm taking her home," he told them, "I'll be back later."

"But," Syndee began.

Michael silenced her with a swat to her behind, "Are you arguing with me?" At her nod of no he went on, "Now go to bed and I'll be back when I get back." He noticed Syndee looked like she still wanted to argue as he picked up the bag and turned to walk out the door so he added. "Hell go home if you don't want to wait," and walked out the door.

Michael returned to the truck. He knew Silk would recognize the bag so he tossed it the bed. When he climbed in, he noticed Silk looked terrified.

Suddenly there was a thump in the back of the truck. She jumped against the door sure that Jon had followed then and was going to get her. Then the driver's door opened and Michael jumped in. Relief flooded Silk and it showed on her face as she relaxed.

Michael would have laughed but Silk looked so scared. "What is your problem?" He asked.

"Nothing," she mumbled, "You just startled me."

Silk let it drop, but Michael knew that look. She was terrified. Knowing what she had been through that night, he let it ride for now. She would tell him later. He would make sure of if.

They drove over to Silk's apartment in silence once again. When they pulled into the parking lot, Silk opened her purse to find her keys. Michael stopped the truck and shut it off.

Silk started to tell him that he didn't need to see her in, but Michael cut her off, "Your barefoot remember."

Having forgotten momentarily, Silk looked down at her feet and then back at Michael, "Oh," was all she said.

"I'll carry you in," He said and got out of the truck and pocketed his keys.

He grabbed the bag out of the back of the truck and went around to Silk's side. He sat the bag on the toolbox and opened her door. She turned to him wondering how he was going to carry her. She hadn't noticed the bag.

"Stand on the running board and I'll lift you over my shoulder so your cloak will stay in place. Wouldn't want to flash your neighbors," He laughed.

Silk did as he asked and once her cloak was in place, Michael hoisted her over his shoulder. He shut the door and turned to grab the bag. Silk finally noticed he had her duffle bag.

"Why do you have that bag Michael," she asked dumbly.

Michael laughed again, "You owe me big time little one and tonight you will pay."

Pay, Silk thought. How? She felt like she had jumped for the frying pan straight into the fire for a moment.

Michael entered the covered area that led to Silk's door and Silk began to struggle begging to be put down. She reminded Michael that there was carpet so she could walk. Michael swatted her ass with his free hand.

"Stop," He ordered. She ceased all movement, "Give me your keys."

She handed him her keys, which she still held in her hand. Michael took them and opened the door while balancing her one his shoulder and the bag in his other hand. Once in side, he shut the door and locked it, then sat the bag over the couch. Finally hands free, he sat her down on her feet. Silk looked at him as he removed her cloak and laid it over the back of the couch.

Once the cloak was off, Michael studied her for a moment, taking in the marks on her neck and the bruise on her face. He could kill Jon for this. Then he was reminded that she went out with Jon of her own free will. This thought hardened Michael once again.

Before she could argue he ordered, "Shower now."

She started to argue anyway then remember what had just happened to her. She did want a shower. She wanted to scrub her self and remove any traces of Jon and her evening. With this in mind, she turned to obey. She stopped at the closet to grab some fresh towels.

Michael noticed her collar in the bar and walked over to it. He picked it up and fingered it feeling his heart tear just a little at the sight of it thrown down. He looked up and saw her watching him at the linen closet. They starred at each other for a moment. Finally he tossed her the collar and said, "Have it on when you come out."

Silk caught it, but she still wanted to fight with him, "And if I don't," She challenged.

Michael sighed, "This is not a matter of your will. Only mine matters tonight. You will do as I say. As I said, you owe me big time. You are going to pay the piper tonight with that sweet little body of yours." At her shocked look Michael added just to rub it in, "This will not be like rape either, you will simply submit to me."

She starred at him for a moment more and Michael took a step towards her, "Now get in the shower or else. Don't make me come help you, I don't really feel like getting wet," He told her and took another step.

Silk ran into the bathroom and shut the door behind her. She leaned against it and wondered at what he had just said. Would he really make her submit to him tonight? After all they had said to each other, she was surprised. She thought on this as she took her shower. By the time she was finished, she was ready to face him again. She got out and toweled herself off then gave her hair a good scrubbing with the towel to dry it. Then she gave it a good shake to be sure the water was out as much as possible.

As she buckled her collar into place, she thought to herself, yes she would submit to him. She knew she could trust him and that he would not hurt her. She was also feeling pretty horny and knew that Michael would and could satisfy her. Finally she resigned her self and opened the door.

While she was in the shower Michael grabbed the bag and went to her room. Once there he laid out a few things he knew he would need on her dresser then sat the bag on the floor by the end of the bed. He then sat in her desk chair and turned to face the bathroom noticing that she had put the arms back on the chair; they had removed them one night so they could have sex in the chair. He wondered if he would have to go get her or would she come out on her own. Just as he decided to yell for her, the door opened and she stepped out naked. Michael's eyes flew to her neck and he was pleased to see His collar once again around her neck.

She stood there for a moment and then Michael motioned her closer. She came closer and stood before him. He looked up at her and she felt like she was being studied.

Michael looked up at her and saw the marks that Jon had put on his property. This pissed him off greatly and he thought that he had let Jon off lightly. His eyes traveled up to her eyes and he saw lust in them. Really, Michael thought and cocked his eyebrow, she wanted him as bad as he wanted her.

"Kneel slave," He finally barked.

Silk jumped to do his bidding and dropped smoothly to her knees. Once there she dropped her eyes to the carpet.

Michael noticed he was over dressed and remedied that fact as he pushed back from her to remove his shoes and socks. Next as he pulled the chair back up next to her, he removed his shirt. Leaving his pants for her to removed he fished in his pocket for the leash he always kept there.

Once clear of his pocket, he reached for her neck and snapped the clip to her d-ring. He gathered the slack in his hand and tugged on it to pull her up to his lap. When she was over his lap, he asked in a gentle voice, "Are you going to submit to me little one?"

In a clear voice Silk said, "Yes Master." Michael didn't know that his gentle voice was her total undoing.

Michael reached back behind him and grabbed her wrist cuffs off the dresser and turned back to her. She lifted her hands and allowed him to place them on her wrists. Next he reached back and grabbed the leather bat, which he sat on the bed so he could reach it. It resembled a large leather slapper only it was solid. Oh how Silk hated that thing. It hurt more then the flogger or the riding crop because it had a thud to it when it struck flesh. The other two just stung. Silk prayed he would not use it too much.

Michael knew she hated the bat, which was why he chose it to use. He gave a jerk on the leash to reclaim her attention, "Remove my jeans," he ordered.

Silk reached up to pull his jeans off and Michael lifted his ass to help her by lifting himself on the arms of the chair. Once the jeans where clear of his hips and ass Michael dropped back down and aided her in getting his jeans down his legs and off. Silk then folded them up and laid them next to the desk. She then returned her attention to Michael. His desire was evident as he pulled her up into his lap again.

"Hands behind your back," He told her as he turned her collar around so he could use the leash to clip her cuffs together. When they were clipped, he grabbed a handful of ebony hair and pulled her directly over his erection. Knowing she hated to suck him without aid of her hands, he said, "Suck me slave," and pushed her mouth down.

Silk took him in her mouth and sucked him for all she was worth, trying to please him. She hated to do this without her hands, but tried to make the most of it. She was glad that Michael held her hair and head to help her. She really tried hard to please him.

Michael watched her; he loved it when she went down on him. Liked the way it looked, the way it felt and the way she sucked on his cock like a pacifier. He held her hair in his hands to help her but soon he was holding her head also. She had worked him all the way down her throat and this caused him to groan deeply.

"Oh Slave, you are so good at that. Would you like a reward?" Michael asked her.

Silk moaned a yes and Michael thought for a moment about cumming in her mouth but knew he wanted to fuck her too. Then he thought that he could just cum in her mouth then tease her until he was hard again, but couldn't decide. Finally with the decision made, he grabbed her head and helped her to suck faster.

"Would you like me to cum in your hot little mouth slave," he asked a little out of breath.

Silk whimpered a yes and applied more suction.

After about ten more strokes he shot in her mouth. When the first wave hit him, he pushed her head down till he was gagging her. He felt her try to push back but didn't allow her to until his last shots where done. He then let go of her totally.

Silk fell back away from Michael when he let go. She swallowed without thinking and tried to keep from choking on it. She glanced up at Michael and saw him watching her so she quickly dropped her eyes to the floor again. She knelt there, eyes down waiting for his next order.

Michael watched her swallow. It turned him on when she swallowed his cum without him ordering her to do it. Sometimes he would have her hold it in her mouth to play with for his amusement but if he didn't say anything then she would swallow. She swallowed like it was a gift or something and Michael really liked that about her.

Deciding what to do next, he turned and began to remove the arms on the chair again. They were put on with a simple bolt and nut so it was nothing for Michael to remove them. Once off, he tossed them to the side. He then grabbed her by her hair again and pulled her over his lap face down. He then reached back and grabbed the leather bat.

Silk didn't see him actually grab the bat, but instinctively knew what he was doing. She started to struggle and tried to cover her ass with her hands. She knew what was coming and dreaded it greatly.

Michael laughed at her struggles as he slapped her ass just under where her hands could reach. He used enough force to get her attention but not enough to really hurt her. Once again he slapped her ass and this time he made sure he got the tips of her fingers too.

"Move those hands slave or else," He laughed when she jerked.

Silk kept her hands in place, "Please Master, not with the bat. It hurts."

Slapping her open palms this time, he laughed, "I know, now move them, last warning."

Silk jerked her hands up her back where they belonged but continued to struggle with him. Michael held her in place with his free hand but after a few more swats she kept fighting him so he let go and she fell to the floor. She caught herself on her knees.

Silk jerked her head up to look at him and was greeted with a big smile. She gritted her teeth against the pain in her behind and glared at him.

Michael threw back his head and laughed at her. Once he recovered he grabbed her arm and stood up pulling her to her feet also. "Since you wish to fight me, we'll continue this on the bed," he told her as he pushed her face down on the bed.

Silk tried to fight his again by rolling over on to her back and trying to scoot away. With her arms pinned behind her back it made it hard and Michael caught her easily. He grabbed her ankle and turned her back over. Silk continued to struggle until he had finally had enough.

"Enough slave," Michael, barked. He swatted her ass again with the bat, a little harder this time. "You earned this and you will bear it like a good slave. Now stop fighting me or it will be worse."

Silk froze and gave up her struggling when Michael spoke. When he said that she would bear it, it was on the tip of her tongue to yell her safe word, but she knew that would be the chicken shit way out. After what seemed like minutes Silk decided she would take it. She just didn't have to like it. With this decided, she relaxed her tense body. This showed Michael she was ready to behave.

Michael watched her weigh his words carefully and even half expected her to yell red and stop everything. Then she relaxed her body and Michael felt a shift in her. Testing the waters he asked, "Are you ready to submit for real this time?"

"Yes Master," She answered in a ragged voice.

Michael liked her when she got like this. He knew she had resigned herself and could now just about take all he was willing to give. With his present mood however that was dangerous. He could really dish out a lot in this mood. Stepping back for a moment he told himself to go easy and be careful. He didn't want to hurt her. He almost thought about ending it now, but then he remembered everything else.

He swatted her ass again, "Then kneel up on the bed."

Silk did as ordered and once she was up, she turned to look at him again. He swatted her ass again and caught the tips of her fingers once again. She had them too low and jerked them up her back again.
Laughing at her, he said, "Get those hands out of the way," then swatted her again, this time low enough to catch her thighs.

Silk jumped at the last swat but remained in place. She gritted her teeth and steeled herself.

Noting the look of determination on her face, Michael surprised her and swatted her pussy. Not hard like he did her ass, just enough to get her attention. He then turned and grabbed something else off the dresser.

The swat on her pussy stung but it did more then that. It renewed her lust for Michael. It also caused her to get really wet.

Michael hadn't noticed yet her wetness as he showed her what he had grabbed. Showing her the nipple clamps he then used the bat and slapped her nipples then clamped them on to her hardened nipples. Silk moaned a low moan and Michael's attention was brought to between her legs. He could see the wetness forming there so he reached out a finger and slid it between her lips. He grazed her clit when he did this and it caused Silk to hiss a labored breath.

"You like that?" He asked as he continued to finger her for a minute or two.

"Yes Master," She hissed and pressed her pussy into his hand.

Michael teased for a moment more then pulled his hand away. Silk gave a slight whine at the absence of his finger. This earned her a slap on the ass and Michael's wet finger shoved in her mouth.

As she sucked it clean, Michael commented on how wet she was. Once it was clean Michael pulled his finger free of her mouth and pulled on the chain that connected her nipples. He tugged to get a reaction, and then he swatted her ass a few times.

Michael teased her off and on for a while by alternating between slapping her ass and thighs to an occasional slap on her pussy. He would also tug on her chain and even slapped her breasts a few times with the bat. Finally his cock was hard again, so he ordered her down. Using the bat one last time he swatted her ass five times as hard as he dared in succession until she was ready to struggle again. He then climbed up behind her and shoved a finger into her tight pussy once again.

He found her drenched like he knew he would and so he lost no time. Removing his hand from her pussy, he reached down and shoved his finger in her open mouth and as she started to suck it, he thrust into her deeply. Silk moaned around his finger.

Michael pulled his finger from her mouth and began to thrust in and out of her. Grabbing her pinned arms, he used then as leverage and gave it to her hard. Within moments Silk was begging to cum. Michael allowed her to cum as he kept up his assault on her prone body. When she recovered from her orgasm, Michael lifted one leg up and balanced on one knee and his foot. This made his thrusts even deeper. Next he wrapped his arm around her neck and pulled her whole body up to his.

As he continued to thrust in and out of her, he spoke, "Your mine, you know that? All mine."

Silk squeaked out a yes Master. She felt like she was going out of her mind. Michael had never been so rough, but instead of being scared, Silk was turned on like crazy. She was also so wet.

Michael kept her body pulled up to his as he fucked her deeply. Silk was moaning loudly. He pulled her neck to his mouth and bit her hard. Then to ease the pain he sucked a little and licked at the wound. He then grabbed her shoulders; still holding her up her pounded her hard. She begged for another orgasm, which he allowed.

Silk came like crazy and felt another one coming on as Michael gripped the back of her neck and shoved her down onto her arms. He continued to pound her for a few minutes then stopped and stood up over her. He climbed up over her body and when she turned to see what he was doing he grabbed her by the hair and forced his cock into her mouth. She turned and sucked on him for as long as he would allow.

This proved to be only minutes before he pulled out of her mouth and pushed her back on her knees. He lowered himself back down her body and this time on both feet he entered her and began to pound her once again. He also snaked an arm around her neck and pulled her head back to his face as he fucked her.