All Comments on 'Angie and Gio'

by MissKittyT

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MADISONKAIMADISONKAIover 9 years ago
5*****

Too short ..lol Can't wait to read more about this mysterious convict.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What was that???????????????

I thought, this is a porn stories site. Where is that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great start

dreababydreababyover 9 years ago
Great!!!!

I love it so far. Anonymous not every story begins with sex. I like build up, and character development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
*****

Interesting start.

Five.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

Its a good thing she is speaking to her dad. She need to tell him how she feels so she isn't always so angry with him.

casemgrcasemgrover 9 years ago
Interesting start.

I like the story so far. I for one am glad it doesn't start out with porn. I like the gradual development of the characters and storyline, so the sex means something, not just for the sake of the act.

So, good job! I look forward to further installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Five

This story is a gem and that's rare. A good rare.can't wait to read more

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 9 years ago
Awesome sauce!

I would love a description of Angie !

MissKittyTMissKittyTover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you all very much!

Thank you all so much for the positive feedback! I really appreciate it. This is my first attempt at erotic literature and I'm excited to see where it goes. I'd also like for you all to PLEASE bear with me as I am a university student and very busy so updates may take a while but rest assured, you'll be seeing more of me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Reassured

Great start. I'm glad to have the reassurance that there will be updates. Take your time with school for sure but don't forget your new fans ;)

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

this is the first time i think i disagree with aries i dont think i could ever talk to my dad if he was the ass she says he is.if he is in prison for at the least murder then i say fuck him and see ya.then to have her bestie force her to go see him says alot about how the friend feels about your feelings.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 9 years ago
i like this a lot so far

Keep it coming, please and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Like Looking in a Mirror

It’s so funny that the Angie character is basically me. Around the same age, same ethnicity, both plus-sized (I’m obese but not sure if you made her that big). I love reading stories like this, it really helps me identify with the protagonist even more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous