Angie Takes Over

Story Info
Angie plays the dominant role.
1.8k words
3.61
37.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomray10
Tomray10
53 Followers

Over the weeks after the night with Jim, Grant and Leanne had many talks about sex. Though she was enjoying her new found sex drive. Leanne wanted to share more of herself, she had always been curious to have sex with another lady. Leanne was eager to please another woman. She told Grant of her feelings and told him that they were going to pick-up another woman the next time they went out. The big night arrived about two weeks later when they had been invited to one of her work functions. Leanne had liked one of the ladies that was her boss and had suspected that Angie might like her also.

The two ladies had always got on at work well and often complemented each other how nice they looked. Angie sat at the table next to Leanne and they chatted together all through the dinner. After the meal the ladies had a dance together and they came back to the table and chatted sitting close to each other. They both had a lot to drink and enjoying laughing and joking.

As they were talking Angie put her hand on Leanne’s thigh and Leanne responded by putting her hand gently over the Angie’s hand. Angie suggested that the three of them go and have a cup of coffee at a near by Coffee Lounge. Again the ladies sat next to each other and they again held hands. They were a lot more relaxed because they were not with the people who worked in the office with them. After the coffee the two girls started to ignore Grant and pay more attention to each other. They started to kiss and fondle each other Grant was enjoying the display of affection that was happening between the ladies and was very happy to watch.

Angie was taking Leannes nipples and squeezing them with her fingers as they were kissing and then put her hand inside of Leannes top. Leannes nipples were standing out and Angie liked to play with her friend like this in public. After the Coffee Angie told Leanne to remove her panties and leave them on the table when they were leaving she was very shy about doing this but knew that it would be exciting to remove her panties while out in public and knew that it was the only way to keep her boss happy.

She was sitting in a part of the restaurant that was well lit and anyone could see her if they looked in her direction at the right time. Slowly she slid the panties over her hips and down her thighs and legs she stopped at one part when the panties were still at the top of her thighs because a man looked at her. Angie told her to forget about the man and continue with what she was ordered to do. She blushed and kept pushing the panties down her legs all the time ther man was watching. When they were at the foot she asked Angie what to do next. Angie said that she is to take the panties over to the guy that had been watching her and ask if he would like to keep them. Leanne started to protest to this command.

After much protest she finally said yes and started to walk across the room to the man watching her. The panties were very wet and Leanne knew that the man would be able to smell her odour. She reached the man who was about 45 years old and said that she had been told to ask his if he would like to keep her panties to which he said he would as only if he could see the beautiful pussy they had been hiding. He then told her to sit on the lounge next to him. When she was seated he told her to lift her skirt and let him see her pussy to which she complied. The man then ran his fingers over her lips and she was very wet she had been shaved by Grant and the man said he liked that he them put his finger into her and started to work it in and out. He them put a second finger at her lips and Leanne opened her legs to accept the next one she started to moan as the second finger was inserted. The man told her then to un-botton her top to which she complied she felt naked like this but was enjoying the excitement of it happening to her and knowing that Grant and Angie were watching her at the next table.

Grant and Angie were kissing now but this was not a worry to Leanne she knew that Grant was her’s to do as she pleased and she did not mind him having a good time since she was enjoying her self so much.

Leanne was fucking her self on this man’s fingers and it was starting to show on her face though she tryed to look as if she was only sitting talking she was going to come on this man’s fingers any minute she looked at this man who she did not even know’s name and said that she was ready to come. The man started to move his hand faster as she was approaching the point of no return. The man was massage her breasts now. Her shirt was open so he had ease putting his hand in her top also he was pinching her nipples at the same time. She could feel her breath getting shallow and faster as she exploded on the mans hand. After it was over she sat waiting while the man finished with her. When he was ready he told her to go back to her table and write her phone number out and bring it back to him. She said yes and returned to him thanking him giving him the number she then said to ring her anytime.

She then walked back to Angie and Grant telling them that she was going to be the mans slut when the man wanted to do rude things to her. Leanne loved to be called a slut it made her feel horny and dirty and she was willing to be that anytime that the guy wanted. Angie then said that she liked to watch the guy fingering her and that it had made her so wet it was time to go back to Angies house to finish enjoying her night out with Grant and Leanne.

All the way home the girls sat in the back seat kissing and fondling each other Grant had to drive and kept sneaking looks in the mirror. The ladies were kissing and Leanne started to suck Angies breast moving from one to the other making her nipples stand out very hard she was enjoying making another lady react to her touch.

The bedroom was the first stop when the three got home the girls helped each other out of their cloths while Grant made some drinks and fetched the sex toys. Angie had Leanne lay on the bed and she crawled in between her legs Leanne was very excited and it showed between her legs she opened her legs on command from Angie and moaned at the touch on her breasts their was a shiver from Leanne she started to move her hips hoping that the orgasm was going to last but she knew that it was not going to as Angie started to lap at her vulva and her clit was standing out very hard she was hoping that Angie would touch it but it was not to be yet as Angie’s tongue was pushing deep into her and she started to rock her hips harder as she was eaten by Angie. The orgasm sent a shiver through her body she orgasm consumed her and she started to cry and Angie was flicking her clit with her tongue.

Leanne then thanked Angie and said that she wanted to do the same for her. She then started to gently kiss this woman that had sent her to a beautiful orgasm slowly working her way over Angie’s body sucking her breast’s and biting the nipples softly with her teeth knowing not to be to hard. She kept working her way down wards wanting to pleasure this creature slowly she started to flick her tongue into the nest in front of her and could feel Angie push her leg open to give her better access. Angie was rocking her hips gently and pushing upward to meet her tongue. Angie was slower to reach orgasm and Leanne was enjoying every moment of tasting another woman for the first time. Leanne started to feel Angie become more excited all the time enjoying herself at the task in front of her. The rocking became faster and faster until Leannes face was being used to bring Angie to orgasm suddenly she could feel the come from this woman on her face and she started to swallow the reward she had worked so hard for.

When the ladies had rested Grant was told by Leanne that he could ask Angie if he could eat her out and fuck her. When he asked Angie told him to get on his knee’s and ask when he had done as told she said he may but only if he started first by licking her ass first to which Grant replied yes mistress. Grant liked the idea of calling Angie Mistress also he hoped that he would not get into much trouble from Leanne for doing this without asking her first. Grant enjoyed licking her ass it was something that he had never did and he was open to new thing sexual after about 5 minutes he was told to stop while she changed position then Grant was able to reach her pussy and he was loving every minute of that he made her come after a while then resumed the task of bring her to the point that she was ready for his cock. She was spreading her legs as far as she could and Grant plunged his cock into her she flinched and squealed as she felt his warm cock sliding into her he fucked her as hard as he could and they came after what was the best fuck either had ever had Grant collapsed on Angie and she hugged him gently telling him that he had did him job properly and he might be able to do it again sometime.

Angie then told Leanne to come over and sit in front of her she then pushed Leannes face into her crotch and told her to suck the come out of her to which she did eagerly. After she was satisfied that she was clean she then pushed Leannes head back and started to dress telling both of her new slaves that she will be back and that the young couple could expect to used regularly for her pleasure.

Tomray10
Tomray10
53 Followers