Angie's Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hung suspended now on every moment of his long in-stroke, feeling pleasure rather than pain, and when his pelvis pressed into her now only receptive cunt. The sensation was wonderful, and Angie opened her legs out as wide as she could to make the next plunge even deeper.

Mr. Jones pulled back with his hips to withdraw his lust-excited cock, and as he slammed up into her clasping vagina with a faster motion, his balls slapped hard against her tiny puckered anus, before falling back wetly against his own.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!" she shrieked from the fantastic sensations chasing them up and down her spine, each one vying for attention.

Her husband's heavy balls were stirring with the building pressure of sperm deep inside them, and Angie could feel the life throbbing in them. The driving motion of his long, thick penis sent ripples of ever-increasing intensity through every part of her passion-aroused body, and she took up the rhythm with him, arching her hips as she drove downward on the in-stroke, and pulling back as he retreated.

The fire burning deep in her womb became more intense as Mr. Jones's already blood-engorged cock seemed to grow larger still and his fucking became faster and faster. His cunt-moistened cock slid with greater and greater ease in and out of her tightly grasping vagina, the walls of her passage wrapping and squeezing over every part of its full throbbing shape as it stirred her to even greater heights of pleasure.

Angie felt her whole body become part of her hungrily grasping cunt. She had never imagined it could be such pleasure to be totally consumed by the huge fleshy shaft pounding crazily into her naked belly. She drew her legs up as high as she could, and she began flexing and tightening the muscles in her excitedly trembling thighs to pull and suck at the wonderful cock that she held clasped with such tremendous force in her fiery, hot womb.

"MORE!" she gasped, "MORE!" Behind him she glimpsed another figure ... a man, but her dilated pupils were tear-filled and her vision was so distorted that she closed them tight again. She opened them, blinking, finally focusing on the figure standing there. Pete! Pete was here, but why now? "Oh God ..." Angie moaned almost incoherently, her face resting on Mr. Jones's shoulder, suddenly unable to comprehend the erotic excitement Pete's obscene presence was arousing in her. "Oh please God no ..."All she wanted was to come again. She had to feel that gloriously blissful release coursing through her thoroughly aroused body before she could acknowledge reality.

Angie was crying now, incoherently sobbing as she fucked even more furiously than before. "AAAAaaaaawwwwggggg!" Her scream echoed around the room as the explosive searing passion in her body soared to the pinnacle of delightful pleasure. Her eyes locked on to her husband's frozen form in the darkness, she sank her fingernails into the back of her husband, tensed beneath her impassionedly writhing body, and pushed her heaving breasts into his hard chest. She wanted to smother him with her warm flesh. She arched her wide-spread crotch to receive all of her husband's penetratingly hard penis she could get, and her own sticky white cum gushed down her wildly contracting hair-covered base and ran slowly down the crevice of her tanned buttocks. It seemed to go on forever until her body was completely drained of all its fluid.

Pete stood there amazed at the sight of his lover fucking her husband. Stricken, he was unable to do anything, he wanted to pounce on them, but couldn't, he thought of running away, but didn't, he was at a loss for what to do. So he stood and stared at his beautiful lover as she stared back at him, the whole time climaxing with her husband's giant prick protruding from her sopping pussy. A more surreal sight could not be imagined.

Then he saw a motion, she was motioning with one hand to leave. She was mouthing 'get back' to him while frantically waving her hand in the direction of the door. Pete resisted for a moment, finally his will succumbed to hers and he retreated from the room then left the house, but only just; he remained outside for a time hoping against his fear.

Pete sat outside for an indeterminable time. He was about to leave when, at last, Angie appeared in the doorway. He stood and moved to her, she placed a finger to his lips halting his impending plea.

"What do you think you are doing Pete?" Angie asked incredulously.

Pete whined in a tiny hurt voice, "I missed you, Angie."

Angie saw immediately what was amiss. How could she have been so dense? He was love struck and she had abandoned him for another, even if it was her husband, Pete was hurting all the same.

"Oh, Pete, I'm so sorry. I haven't forgotten you." Angie explained in her most maternal tone. She reached for his face and caressed his cheek. Tears flowed freely now, Angie's too. "Stan is asleep. Give me a minute to clean up and I'll be back. Ok?"

Pete shook his head, ok.

Momentarily she was back and ushered him into the back yard, there was a chill in the night air and she would have to work fast to avoid freezing. She pressed him into a chaise and quickly pried his prick from his pants. Wasting no time she engulfed the entire stiffening shaft to the hilt. Licking as she retreated, then stroking back as deep as she could. He was fully erect now and she was unable to take the entire length. She flicked her tongue at the crease under the head as she simultaneously stroked the thick shaft with her hand.

Pete was leaning back reveling in the victory of his effort. Deep in the base of his loins, low in the back, close to his core Pete feels a mounting pressure. It tinges at first, becoming more pronounced as it climbs in intensity. He is shaking perceptibly, legs quivering from the tension being mounted at their base. And then it begins, wave after wave of glorious relief, as he ejaculates into her gaping mouth. As the spasms subside he recalls that he had not had relief since they were last together. Sated, he looked lovingly at Angie, still clinging to his softened penis.

Angie looked upward at his face, smiled and said, "You better go home, we can talk tomorrow, ok?"

"Ok Angie." He stood fastened his pants and left, a happy man.

Angie tossed and turned late into the night. She worried about Pete. Not that she couldn't keep him satisfied, now that she knew the problem existed she had no qualms about having him from time to time. But she worried that he was so bold as to enter her bedroom while she and Stan were making love. This bothered Angie. She finally slept a fitful sleep.

=*=

As days became weeks then months Angie was managing to keep everyone happy. By day she teased and played with Pete; in the evenings she would attend to Stan. She shouldered the burden well with, only one consequence: As one becomes inured with the routine performance of repetitious sexual performance, there are two possible outcomes. The first is to lose interest. Angie certainly wasn't losing interest in sex. Second, is to seek increasing levels of stimulation. This was gradually imposed into Angie's sex life. Remember, she as having twice the sexual activity of her two lovers.

Angie was constantly trying new positions or new techniques to increase the intensity of the sexual experience. She was becoming numb to the routine act of sex. She yearned for more.

Spring had blossomed fully, when one Friday afternoon she had asked Pete to stop by for a fling in the back yard.

She found him waiting for her, "It's nice to be out here." She smiled and came closer.

Pete thought of those months before when he was the inexperienced partner, anxious and fumbling with her body, getting on top and "doing it". He knew she'd climaxed, but as time moved on he became aware that it was luck that she did, nothing to do with his skill as a lover. This time he felt more mature, more knowledgeable but the excitement was still the same.

However tense the moment was with his anticipation, there seemed no rush this time. He pulled her close and kissed her deeply, letting his hands wander over the cotton of her dress and down to hold her rounded bottom in his hands. She moved against Pete to feel his hardness against her thigh. He pushed back and rubbed a little against her so she was in no doubt about his excitement.

As he felt her hands grasp him and pull him even harder into her he brought one of his own hands up to cup her breast through the tight fabric of her dress. He could feel that she was wearing a bra but as he pushed harder with the rhythm of their kisses he felt her nipple harden enough so he could concentrate on it alone for a few moments through the layers of material. As he pressed and pulled at her, she lifted her leg to clamp Pete with her thigh and ran her hands urgently over the sides of his chest.

As they separated a little he pulled at the buttons on the front of her dress and eased his hand inside to cup her wonderful breast, still restrained by her bra. At the same time Angie let one of her own hands slide between them and begin massaging his hard on through his pants.

As she rubbed and tugged hard he could already feel the sensation of pre-cum as it oozed from the end of his cock and created a wet patch on his underwear. Urged on by her massage, he slipped his fingers inside her bra and pulled out her breast, feeling it pushed up and out, the nipple red, erect and begging for his mouth to clamp over it.

He stooped to lick her first, then, as she gasped with pleasure, he took the nipple between his lips and sucked gently. Her hand lost its way playing with his cock as she closed her eyes and enjoyed his tongue and lips as they sucked, licked and teased her. He brought his hand to direct her even more upwards for his mouth and squeezed her breast into his mouth again and again.

"Oh God," she breathed into his ear, "you have no idea how good that feels."

He came up to face her and smiled. As she restarted her attentions on his throbbing cock he said softly, "Yes I do." Then he kissed her again, as deep and long as he had ever kissed.

Pete had never eaten Angie's pussy she hadn't forced the issue as some men found it a turn off. Being as Pete was a virgin in the beginning she had refrained, but now she desperately needed it from him.

"Pete, how do you feel about eating my pussy?" she asked, still kissing him.

As the urgency of their kisses subsided a little he started to pull her dress up and eased himself slowly downward to kneel in front of her. As his eyes arrived at her waist level he pulled the hem of her dress over her hips to reveal a plain white g-string that was fighting hard to cover what was already an excited pussy. He paused to look at his prize as Angie stood, waiting for Pete and brushing his cheek with her fingertips.

He thought about simply pulling the panties aside but when Angie reached down and took hold of her dress to stop it falling over his head he grasped the sides of her g-string and pulled them down the length of her legs and over her shoes. Once they were discarded he had a beautiful view of her neatly trimmed pussy, her lips peeking out, looking silky-wet, flushed, and in need of some attention. Angie lay back in a chaise as Pete eased his head forward, extended his tongue so that its very tip could start to explore her swelling lips. As he lapped gently at her there was no doubting her arousal as her juice easily slid off her lips to coat his tongue.

Enjoying his first taste of Angie's pussy, Pete licked at her for several minutes and let his hand pull and caress on her ass cheeks as he nuzzled hard into her sex, enjoying the smell, flavor and sight of her. As her excitement started to grow again she lifted her left leg and leaned it against an arm of the chaise, opening her lips and allowing Pete better access to that sweet pussy of hers. He brought his hand slowly up the inside of her thigh, not stopping as he got to her lips and pushed his index finger deep into her silky warmth. Angie gasped loudly and brought her hand to hold his head in encouragement.

As he slid his finger in and out of her, his palm easing along her thigh all the time, he continued to taste and tease her with his tongue. Every little while he brought his other hand up to take hold of her swollen clit and gently eased it further towards his tongue with a slight twisting motion of his thumb and forefinger. Each time he did that he felt her squirm and smiled to himself, knowing she was close to the edge already. When he added a second finger to penetrate her and started to concentrate his licking on the end of her pleasure bud, there was no holding her back. As he felt her leg stiffen against his hand and her breathing become a series of short pants he began delivering long, slow, licks up and down her pussy while his fingers slowly slid in and out, always ending with a flick at her clit with the tip of his tongue.

She seemed to be tensing up and gasping, "Oh God" over and over for almost a minute before the moment took her. "Oh my God." She said louder as her thighs clamped around his head and she quivered.

He pushed his tongue harder against her clit now, feeling her release in some extra wetness this time as she started to collapse. There was nothing more than a tiny squeak coming from her throat as she stretched herself up first and then literally fell down onto his fingers and face with her shattering orgasm, splattering all around Pete with her juices as she pressed onto his tongue and prolonged the climax.

"Wow, she panted. Wish I'd known you could do that a few months ago!"

He continued to lick all around her pussy as she regained some composure, bracing the thigh of the leg that was against one arm of the chaise with one hand and caressing the soft skin of her bottom with the other.

When he felt she had her strength back, he stopped licking her, stood up and faced her. He was smiling broadly and she was still catching her breath. "Oh my," she breathed, "you have grown up! If you'd done that before, we might never have made it out of the house!"

As they kissed her hands split their assignments to hold his face close to hers and seek the bulge in his pants. It wasn't hard to find and once she had, it felt like she wasn't going to let go anytime soon. At the same time he managed to slip his hand down the back of her dress and unclasp her bra. As it fell away he held her breasts in turn, feeling her nipples as hard as any they'd ever been.

Breaking away from their kiss, she continued to hold Pete through his pants but got down on her knees in front of him. She made short work of his zipper and belt, springing Pete free into the fresh spring air. Next she hungrily pulled away his pants and underwear, before wrapping her hand around Pete's penis and licking the head of his hard on with slow, long, strokes of her tongue.

Angie had in her had a string of beads. Pete wondered for a moment what they were for. Shortly he was to find out. She pushed him back onto his back, spread his thighs and began pressing the beads into his anus one by one.

Pete wondered aloud, "what are those for?"

Angie replied, "You'll see."

Finally as the entire length of beads were crammed inside his aching asshole, the pressure mounting in his bowels to force them out the way they had been inserted.

Angie said "hold on Pete."

He looked down as she started to run her tongue around the rim of his cock and pump Pete with her hand. There was no urgency in her movements, but he sure felt some extra blood heading to the scene as she worked Pete like an expert. Angie took care to make sure that all of his cock got plenty of attention from her tongue and lips as she licked and sucked on him as she started to pop the head of his cock into her mouth. Her strokes lengthened as she pumped and twisted her hand around Pete and her saliva started to trail down the length of his shaft.

By now his eyes had closed and he was breathing deeply, an involuntary reaction to the pleasure in his ass as he was enjoying the awesome sight of Angie's head and hands working. As he opened his eyes to get another look at her, he felt her hand come up to his balls, wander around them and then take a nice tight hold as she continued to stroke him.

She looked up at Pete now, smiling with her brightly shining eyes, knowing only too well he was helpless in her mouth. She was lightly holding his erection and running her tongue up and down his length while she squeezed and pulled on his balls. Looking down at her now, he thought, she's right, I have grown up.

"How are you doing baby?" She asked. "Do you want some more of this?"

He could only nod. Some moments never leave you and so many times he'd thought of their previous encounters and what it might have been like if he'd known a little more about what he was doing. Now he knew . . .

There were no more words required as she went back to her task, agonizingly slow but wonderfully drawn-out. There was always something moving, her hands, her mouth, whenever one stopped to concentrate on one pleasure spot the other continued the mission of his pleasure. She massaged his balls deeply while she licked the rim of his cock. She ran her hand lightly up and down Pete's shaft while she sucked at the base of his cock and she took a firm hold of him as she took most of his cock in her mouth and slowly drew her lips off him. It was while she was doing this that he knew there was no more holding back.

Pete had never felt quite as helpless in sex as he did at that moment. Angie had surprised him with her technique and in the incredible heat of the moment and he knew he was seconds from coming fast and furious. She knew too, but it didn't deter her from keeping her mouth moving along him, pumping slowly with her hand and massaging his balls with her other hand. As her mouth closed over him again and started its slow journey along his shaft, he felt the orgasm start. She flicked at the side of his balls with her finger, sensing he was there and wanting only the best from him. As her lips slipped off the tip of his cock she got everything he had.

His cock jumped in her light grip and spurted furiously at her, throwing three streams of hot white cum at her mouth before she moved forward again and took him back in her mouth. Angie sucked hard on the head of his cock and gently worked the shaft and he could only let her expertise wash over him in a huge wave of pleasure, while simultaneously pulling on the string of beads in his ass.

As each bead popped passed the prostate and then through the sphincter muscle an extreme jolt of sensational pleasure ripped through his body. He continued to cum and the next few spasms of cum shot straight into her mouth. Over and over the beads popped and he lurched, until he was begging for her to stop, he was wracked with a euphoria he couldn't comprehend. Angie jerked the last few beads out with one stroke, allowing his body to settle back into the chaise

As she eased away from him, licking her lips, he let himself sit back on the chaise next to her, drained from the climax.

"That was terrific, Angie."

"Umm...I liked it too."

Later, that night, as she was making love to her husband she began placing first one then another bead in his ass. Stan will really enjoy this, she thought, this is fun.

=*=

While Angie was constantly innovating with her love making, her lovers were just along for the ride it seemed. She did so enjoy them, she was just frustrated by her increasing inability to achieve climax. The wham-bam sex of the past just wasn't working anymore.

She began imagining being with both men at the same time. She knew this was impossible, but it became her favorite fantasy. This is the result of extraordinary sex: An extraordinary need to satisfy.